Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old January 1st, 2018, 03:14 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

sorry this is a bit rushed
EDIT: annnnd i forgot to mention u o well @Charmer

~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw trotted, fully awake now, into the dark, freezing territory of the place she called home- ShadowClan. How grateful she was they took her in. But then she looked back at her friend, and, remembering why they were out here so late, she meowed, "What was your nigjtmare about? It seems as though it really, really scared you." Worry shone in the white molly's forest-green eyes, her white pelt blending in perfectly with the snow.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; January 1st, 2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
The kit hadn't had time to process everything that was happening, but he was pretty sure he was being carried by a she-cat he had just met, through a strange and intimidating forest. He saw his sister, who was nearly running ahead of them.

He managed to understand what Pinewish was telling him, and responded with a hum, before clearing things up. "I'm not hurting right now, so that's okay."

Laurel may had taken a head start, but she saw that Pinewish was easily catching up to her, and accepted her defeat. However she sent an amused glare at her brother. "You little cheater !" She giggled, as she still tried to stay at the lead, though she was failing, as the exhaustion she felt was slowly taking over her mind and body, barely contained by the adrenaline she was feeling.
PineWish sped into the trees past Laurel. "Perhaps we can have another race tomorrow when it's lighter outside. You'll defineatly have enough energy after a good nights sleep and a nice meal. And maybe we can go out and look for your mother." The she-cat suggested. "Camp is just here."
(Shall I mention you in camp?)
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost purred good-naturedly to his brother, "I suppose I'll have to teach you then!" He meowed, his tail flicking happily.
Rainpaw dipped his head, letting out a light purr. 'Hopefully I can get it right,' thought Rainpaw. "Hey maybe I can catch a frog! I love the taste of frogs!" meowed the young tom, a half way smile showing up on his face.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
sorry this is a bit rushed
EDIT: annnnd i forgot to mention u o well @Charmer

~~~~<~>~~~~

Snowpaw trotted, fully awake now, into the dark, freezing territory of the place she called home- ShadowClan. How grateful she was they took her in. But then she looked back at her friend, and, remembering why they were out here so late, she meowed, "What was your nigjtmare about? It seems as though it really, really scared you." Worry shone in the white molly's forest-green eyes, her white pelt blending in perfectly with the snow.
Nightpaw followed after her friend, her snow-white fur making her easy to follow in the dark. The chilly air sank into her pelt and made her breath billow in a puffy cloud. But at least it told her for sure that she was awake and home, here in Shadowclan. Nightpaw hesitated. She hadn't wanted to tell anyone about her dreams. She had told Goldenstar, but only because she had had no choice after that moment of panic she had during their first hunting trip. She hadn't even told Daydream... She didn't want to burden the medicine cat. And she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to think about it for even one more second if she was just going to have to dream about it too! But then she remembered what Goldenstar had said about how talking about what happened could help. Swallowing, she tried to be brave and trust her mentor... trust Snowpaw. "Well..." she began, averting her gaze, trying to make the thoughts swimming madly around in her head into something that she could explain. "Did I tell you how I came to Shadowclan?"

Old January 2nd, 2018, 10:29 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw followed after her friend, her snow-white fur making her easy to follow in the dark. The chilly air sank into her pelt and made her breath billow in a puffy cloud. But at least it told her for sure that she was awake and home, here in Shadowclan. Nightpaw hesitated. She hadn't wanted to tell anyone about her dreams. She had told Goldenstar, but only because she had had no choice after that moment of panic she had during their first hunting trip. She hadn't even told Daydream... She didn't want to burden the medicine cat. And she didn't want to talk about it. She didn't want to think about it for even one more second if she was just going to have to dream about it too! But then she remembered what Goldenstar had said about how talking about what happened could help. Swallowing, she tried to be brave and trust her mentor... trust Snowpaw. "Well..." she began, averting her gaze, trying to make the thoughts swimming madly around in her head into something that she could explain. "Did I tell you how I came to Shadowclan?"
After continuing on a path not specifically traveled by her before, she unconciously reached a small clearing. Recalling her previous moons as a Clan cat, she remembered how she had come to this place every newleaf. There was a patch of snow flowers- azalea, to be exact- that grew here once. It had been here safe place, her sanctuary. So many times she had come here to find peace after being teased. Maybe that was one of the reasons she hadn't come back recently. The first time she came here, after all, was when she was found by ShadowClan.
Apparently, the same sort of thoughts were rolling around Nightpaw's head. Looking back, Snowpaw had vague memory of Nightpaw explaining some sort of tragic event. She couldn't recall exactly what it was, but she knew it had involved ShadowClan's medicine cat and a vicious animal of a sort. Maybe the reason she couldn't remember was because of the devious Dusk Syndicate attack. It kind of outweighed other memories, to say the least. Thank StarClan they were gone.
So, with a shake of her head and an apologetic glance at her best friend, Snowpaw replied, "I recall you telling me about it at the Gathering, but... I can't remember exactly what you were talking about. Guess I was caught up in the excitement."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:40 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Rainpaw dipped his head, letting out a light purr. 'Hopefully I can get it right,' thought Rainpaw. "Hey maybe I can catch a frog! I love the taste of frogs!" meowed the young tom, a half way smile showing up on his face.
"I don't know, I think squirrel is the way to go." The tom meowed confidently, "Other than the hair." He said with amusement.
(Sorry I've been so inactive!)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

"I don't know, I think squirrel is the way to go." The tom meowed confidently, "Other than the hair." He said with amusement.
(Sorry I've been so inactive!)
Rainpaw looked at his brother with a bit of disapointment, but then realized that squirrels were just as good as frogs. "Yeah let's do that!" cried rainpaw in excitement.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Rainpaw looked at his brother with a bit of disapointment, but then realized that squirrels were just as good as frogs. "Yeah let's do that!" cried rainpaw in excitement.
The ginger tom shook his fur, stretching out his long limbs, "So do you know anything about hunting?" He inquired, his blue gaze resting on his brother.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

The ginger tom shook his fur, stretching out his long limbs, "So do you know anything about hunting?" He inquired, his blue gaze resting on his brother.
Rainpaw nodded his head at his older brother's questions. "All I really know is that I must keep my tail off the ground, but it can't be too high or the prey will know i'm there. Oh and that I need to act as if i'm light, so that my paws don't make any noises." replied the apprentice.

Old January 4th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:

Rainpaw nodded his head at his older brother's questions. "All I really know is that I must keep my tail off the ground, but it can't be too high or the prey will know i'm there. Oh and that I need to act as if i'm light, so that my paws don't make any noises." replied the apprentice.
The tom nodded thoughtfully, "Keep your body low with your tail sticking straight ahead. Hind legs must be ready to leap and front paws must be ready to pounce. Is also a good fighting technique." He instructed.