Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:06 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PineCone View Post
Laurel quickly bit her brother's tail, who whimpered in pain and finally gave her the freedom to speak, as he retreated to try and lick the light pain away. "If I can play, then I want to come ! I also want to be warm." She said as she took some confident steps towards Pinewish.

Linen came not long after, and purposefully stepped on Laurel's tail, which got a yelp out of his sister, and when she turned around to glare at him once more, he smiled innocently.

They were both tired, so their small sibling quarrel stopped at that, as Linen also voiced his needs. "Well I want somewhere safe where I can sleep, so why not ? But what's a clan ?" The tom-kit asked the older feline.
"A clan is a group of lots and lots of cats that work together to survive. They hunt and fight. There are different roles. Kits are, kits. Queens are the mothers who are expecting or raising kits. Apprentices are kits that are 6 moons or older and are being trained to be become warriors. Warriors are cats who have passed apprenticeship and are now hunting and fighting for the clan. Medicine cats and their apprentices heal the clan. The leader is, well...the leader. Our leader is GoldenStar. And then the deputy." PineWish took a deep breath and watched the kits' amazed faces as they took in everything the she-cat was saying.
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Understandable, I did hesitate a little bit towards the end there.” The small apprentice agreed with her mentor about the slight mistake, knowing that she was known to take too much time when it came to certain things like that. However, despite all that, according to Raspberrybubble, she had passed her hunting assessment with a wondrous almost-perfect grade, which made her give a gentle bound of excitement at this - all of her concentration and focus had paid off in the end, which was what Newtpaw had hoped for. The munchkin gave the older shecat a kind and gentle smile with her tail waving contently behind her form in the crisp, chilling air. “Yes, it would be best for me to get a full-night’s rest so that I am prepared and alert for my next two assessments.” Newtpaw mewed in her usual silky sweetened tone, “But you should also get some rest too, training an apprentice all day must be tiring work for a warrior.” Newtpaw cared for her mentor, like a daughter would care for a mother it seemed, which was understandable considering that she never had one growing up. Nonetheless, she hoped that Raspberrybubble would care for her own well-being as much as she did with her student.
Rasberrybubble purred,” Ofcourse. After all...Eclipsekit will be thrilled to see me. She often got judged for mentoring an apprentice, while raising a kit, but she felt trapped being a queen, but she wanted kin. She was so proud of her apprentice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:27 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"A clan is a group of lots and lots of cats that work together to survive. They hunt and fight. There are different roles. Kits are, kits. Queens are the mothers who are expecting or raising kits. Apprentices are kits that are 6 moons or older and are being trained to be become warriors. Warriors are cats who have passed apprenticeship and are now hunting and fighting for the clan. Medicine cats and their apprentices heal the clan. The leader is, well...the leader. Our leader is GoldenStar. And then the deputy." PineWish took a deep breath and watched the kits' amazed faces as they took in everything the she-cat was saying.
Both kits quietly listened to Pinewish's explanation, taking all that new information in as best as they could.

Laurel was the first one to speak. " Woah, so you are all like one big family ? Can we go now ?! Please ? I want to see the Clan, and the golden star leader !" She mewed while starting to trot off in a random direction.

Her brother shook his head and sighed. "No, Laurel, she meant the leader's name is Goldenstar." He explained. His sister froze for a moment, and Linen swore he could hear her thinking, before her eyes widened a bit. "Oh, ok, yes, that makes more sense." She continued on her way, seemingly unphased by everything now that they had been found by some cat they should still consider as a stranger.

Linen gave her a disbelieving look, before he turned to Pinewish, not wanting to walk as his paws were sore and his body tired. "And the clan's name is Shadowclan, right ?". He wondered if he could ask her to carry him. Their mom used to do that a lot, but then again this cat wasn't their mom.

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:47 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Both kits quietly listened to Pinewish's explanation, taking all that new information in as best as they could.

Laurel was the first one to speak. " Woah, so you are all like one big family ? Can we go now ?! Please ? I want to see the Clan, and the golden star leader !" She mewed while starting to trot off in a random direction.

Her brother shook his head and sighed. "No, Laurel, she meant the leader's name is Goldenstar." He explained. His sister froze for a moment, and Linen swore he could hear her thinking, before her eyes widened a bit. "Oh, ok, yes, that makes more sense." She continued on her way, seemingly unphased by everything now that they had been found by some cat they should still consider as a stranger.

Linen gave her a disbelieving look, before he turned to Pinewish, not wanting to walk as his paws were sore and his body tired. "And the clan's name is Shadowclan, right ?". He wondered if he could ask her to carry him. Their mom used to do that a lot, but then again this cat wasn't their mom.
PineWish got lost as she watched the siblings interact, quarrelling just like she did with her brothers. She finally snapped back to reality. "Can you two walk back to camp fine? Or do you want me to carry you?" The ginger Molly asked, waving her tail patiently
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:52 AM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
PineWish got lost as she watched the siblings interact, quarrelling just like she did with her brothers. She finally snapped back to reality. "Can you two walk back to camp fine? Or do you want me to carry you?" The ginger Molly asked, waving her tail patiently
The she-kit smiled as she mewed. "Yes ! I can walk just fine ! ... Well ... As long as it's not too far away ..." She added sheepishly, moving the dirt under her paw back and forth.

Linen didn't hesitate, and almost surprised himself at how quick he responded. "No, no I can't walk. My paws hurt." He explained, putting one of his swollen paws up for visual proof.

Old January 1st, 2018, 11:58 AM
Falling In

Quote:
The she-kit smiled as she mewed. "Yes ! I can walk just fine ! ... Well ... As long as it's not too far away ..." She added sheepishly, moving the dirt under her paw back and forth.

Linen didn't hesitate, and almost surprised himself at how quick he responded. "No, no I can't walk. My paws hurt." He explained, putting one of his swollen paws up for visual proof.
PineWish purred happily at Laurel's honesty then narrowed her eyes at Linen. "It's not too far. Just in those trees over there and into the centre of the forest." She pointed with her tail at a line of trees to their left. "Oh my, that paw does look bad! I'd better carry you! We'll take you to see Daydream the medicine cat. I'm sure they can heal it but if it gets any worse, we might have to cut it off!" PineWish threatened, a playful gleam in her dark green eyes.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:09 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
PineWish purred happily at Laurel's honesty then narrowed her eyes at Linen. "It's not too far. Just in those trees over there and into the centre of the forest." She pointed with her tail at a line of trees to their left. "Oh my, that paw does look bad! I'd better carry you! We'll take you to see Daydream the medicine cat. I'm sure they can heal it but if it gets any worse, we might have to cut it off!" PineWish threatened, a playful gleam in her dark green eyes.
The she-kit started to walk in the direction Pinewish had pointed out almost immediately, eager to meet that clan. " Last one there is a big fat clumsy pigeon !" She mewed, mostly to take yet another jab at her brother, though she knew he probably wouldn't listen to her.

Meanwhile, Linen hadn't caught on the playful edge of the she-cat's comment, and was speechless, his eyes widening in horror. "C-cut it off ?!" He stayed in place, focused on his paw, like he was lost in his own mind.

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:27 PM
Falling In

Quote:
The she-kit started to walk in the direction Pinewish had pointed out almost immediately, eager to meet that clan. " Last one there is a big fat clumsy pigeon !" She mewed, mostly to take yet another jab at her brother, though she knew he probably wouldn't listen to her.

Meanwhile, Linen hadn't caught on the playful edge of the she-cat's comment, and was speechless, his eyes widening in horror. "C-cut it off ?!" He stayed in place, focused on his paw, like he was lost in his own mind.
"You're on! Come on, Linen!" but she looked down to see the kit's terrified expression. "Oh yeah...you know, I think they said that exercising it helps. Like walking. But I understand if you can't walk because of the pain, now let's go!" She didn't wait for Linen's response and scooped him up in her jaws, carrying him by the scruff of his neck. She started running after Laurel into the trees. "Let me know if I'm hurting you" she said through a mouthful of fur
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
It's a double rainbow

Quote:
"You're on! Come on, Linen!" but she looked down to see the kit's terrified expression. "Oh yeah...you know, I think they said that exercising it helps. Like walking. But I understand if you can't walk because of the pain, now let's go!" She didn't wait for Linen's response and scooped him up in her jaws, carrying him by the scruff of his neck. She started running after Laurel into the trees. "Let me know if I'm hurting you" she said through a mouthful of fur
The kit hadn't had time to process everything that was happening, but he was pretty sure he was being carried by a she-cat he had just met, through a strange and intimidating forest. He saw his sister, who was nearly running ahead of them.

He managed to understand what Pinewish was telling him, and responded with a hum, before clearing things up. "I'm not hurting right now, so that's okay."

Laurel may had taken a head start, but she saw that Pinewish was easily catching up to her, and accepted her defeat. However she sent an amused glare at her brother. "You little cheater !" She giggled, as she still tried to stay at the lead, though she was failing, as the exhaustion she felt was slowly taking over her mind and body, barely contained by the adrenaline she was feeling.

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:51 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble purred,” Ofcourse. After all...Eclipsekit will be thrilled to see me. She often got judged for mentoring an apprentice, while raising a kit, but she felt trapped being a queen, but she wanted kin. She was so proud of her apprentice.
The small apprentice gave her mentor another sweetened smile as she looked up at the older shecat with such pride and happiness. “Then let’s not keep your kitten waiting.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr rumbling from her throat as she picked up the vole that she had caught only moments before, “Maybe I could meet them sometime, if that’s fine with you.” Her tone was a bit muffled from the limp creature in her jaws, but the munchin meant what she said. Kittens were adorable to her and while she hadn’t be really around any before, it was never too late to do some helping around the nursery for the queen's - changing out the bedding of the mossbeds or keeping their kittens busy while their mothers slept. It sounded like a wonderful job that she could do sometime, maybe even for Raspberrybubble, if that could be possible. She did not press the shecat for an answer though as the two of them slowly made their way back to the comforts of Shadowclan’s camp. Deep down, Newtpaw couldn’t wait to finally get some well-deserved rest after this long training session. She did good, yes, but she was rather tired now.