by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old September 29th, 2020, 01:13 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

// @bmkmb

Whiteclaw snorted at Lionpaw, looking "brave and cool". Oh, maybe he should bow down. Kinda hard to do on a tree branch though. He leaped up on the branch Lionpaw was perched on, and stalked down towards his apprentice, still panting. To be fair, Whiteclaw had ran out of breath once he'd stopped. But, he was hidden in the shadows of the leaves and the thick tree trunks. So. Lionpaw didn't know, and he shouldn't know. He'd probably laugh, and make fun of it(though Whiteclaw did do that). Remember, he reminded himself grimly. What Lionpaw doesn't know won't hurt him. "Maybe we need to have some running practice," Whiteclaw suggested. "We could head to Firefly Grove sometime and try." He wasn't trying to be rude-he was trying to be nice. Trying. And failing, probably. Probably. Like you always do? You always ruin it-and you probably ruined this.

Ugh. Why was his life so complicated? Look at...Buckstar. He'd been deputy twice, now he's leader. He has the perfect family(wait, i'm in it), and has taught great apprentices. Look, I'm stuck with Mr. Perfect. Nope...nope...he couldn't think that way. Buckstar was his brother, his friend, his teacher. And my the teacher of this guy. Whiteclaw let out a sigh, and twitched his ears, listening for anycat. Nope. So he could scold Lionpaw. But...did he want to? Guess he did. "Lionpaw," he meowed. "Maybe...be...calmer next time? Like, tell me you're going to run off? Or we could plan the tag game, hmm? Instead of it unannounced?" Okay, no mean. They would train, train, train, train. Yay. So much fun. Actually, Whiteclaw rather enjoyed training Lionpaw. It was fun to mess with him, and hey, more practice.

Whiteclaw slid out of the leaves, finally, showing himself. Oof, lil Lionpaw looked looked so cautious. So...afraid. Nah. He was cool. "Well. I'm asking you," he pointed out. "Fine, it is nice up here. Calming and peaceful. I like being alone." But unfortunately I'm here with you, he added silently. You, who probably hates me. You, who's half an idiot, half a decent dude.

Oh, showoff. Whiteclaw watched as Lionpaw leaped down to a branch more lower, than onto the ground. He quickly followed suit, but leaping to a branch not as low. Ha. A bit more of a challenge than Lionpaw had given himself. Okay, he should stop boasting, because he was a warrior, and Lionpaw was an apprentice.

Whiteclaw stood up, and shrugged the leaves off of his pelt. "Hide-and-seek sounds great!" he exclaimed, with forced enthusiasm. He gave his apprentice a tight smile. Good at tracking? Why, he was a Clan cat! He was great at tracking. "I am amazing at tracking," Whiteclaw bragged, feeling his tail lift up with superiority. "Let's play."
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; September 29th, 2020 at 01:14 PM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

A little kit, stormkit, walks in and blinks, "wait... Im not in windclan anymore!" she presses her belly to the ground and stay silent, hoping the cats wont notice her.
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:22 PM

Stormkit sighs in relief, knowing the cats dont see her, she creeps around and slowly crosses behind one of the cts but stops, scared of what might happen
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:26 PM

she backs up into a bush, realizing now they have her scent.
She whimpers but stays silent.
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:34 PM

notices no thunderclan cats and accidently walks another way into the medicine cat den...
Old September 29th, 2020, 05:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Sageflurry
@Wolfgirl8

The molly looked at her apprentice with a tilted head, ears twitching as she stood there silently for a moment before padding forwards. "Did my teachings make sense Forestpaw? Is there anything you need me to go over again?" she asked as she raised a paw, aiming to pat her apprentice on the head.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 30th, 2020, 10:45 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[ open ]

It was that time of the season again, with the leaves changing colors, the brilliance of the sunsets and sunrises heightening with the extended amount of colors that the world was showing. Leaf-fall, not quite her favorite but still up there in her liking. Foxbound enjoyed the colors, the cooling down of the air, as well as growing in her thicker coat for leaf-bare. It was a time of change, one she had always gladly accepted. But now.... She was feeling uneasy. Things had changed far too much for her to be happy with any more change. The season was still pretty but... what would the oncoming leaf-bare bring? Cold and.... war? Was that where the clans were heading? Tensions within the forest and at gatherings had been high far too often lately. And Foxbound only continued to get more nervous with each passing day. She was never like this before.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 30th, 2020, 11:08 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteheart View Post
notices no thunderclan cats and accidently walks another way into the medicine cat den...
Quote:
she backs up into a bush, realizing now they have her scent.
She whimpers but stays silent.
Quote:
Stormkit sighs in relief, knowing the cats dont see her, she creeps around and slowly crosses behind one of the cts but stops, scared of what might happen
(These should all be one post ^^)
Old September 30th, 2020, 11:17 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stretching, Fleetwind rose from where he had been enjoying the crisp air, leaves that had rested upon his back fluttering to the ground, his paws crushing others with soft crackles. He too was feeling uneasy. To much anger, to much war. Thankfully Thunderclan hadn't been involved in it recently. But somehow........he suspected that was soon to change. And with leafbare coming, it was not a good time for fighting among the clans. He wasn't a leader or a deputy, but he paid attention to what was happening. He lived here after all. Scenting a clanmate, he quickly shook the last vestiges of leaf matter from his coat before recognizing Foxbound. Hello Foxbound! he called softly, and with some amount of enthusiasm, nodding cordially. @RedHead
Old September 30th, 2020, 03:44 PM
Whitefur (One dead eye)

My Mood: Lonely
Unhappy ThunderClan Territory~ Lonely Whitefur

Whitefur dragged herself into the territory. She sat down and groaned. I just wish I had someone... she thought to herself. She looked around but found nobody. Her whiskers drooped. She fell down to the ground and she looked helpless. She sighed and let her whole body flop. Her muscles wen't loose. She had dark areas under her eyes.