Today 12:31 AM

Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:27 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Foliage Outcrop //vm

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadefur or liko View Post
"sure, and i see we have something in common! im orca, a traveler" de dipped his head in greeting (orca rides in boats with humans, catching mice and being paid in fish and scraps)

Koshka
"Ah! That's cool, good it is to meet you Orca." she smiled and went to pick up the plants she gathered before, "Take long it does not to get there, follow me." she said kindly to the black and white tom before beginning to pad towards the forest, looking over her shoulder every so often to make sure that he was keeping up.

[Woah, really? Thats a huge coincidence! One of my scrapped oc's on here was a kit name Simen who would travel around on ships as well! Koshkas next post will be her inside of her den btw, we'll skip most of the walking there ^^ ]

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; September 3rd, 2022 at 07:27 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:32 AM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

Koshka
"Ah! That's cool, good it is to meet you Orca." she smiled and went to pick up the plants she gathered before, "Take long it does not to get there, follow me." she said kindly to the black and white tom before beginning to pad towards the forest, looking over her shoulder every so often to make sure that he was keeping up.

[Woah, really? Thats a huge coincidence! One of my scrapped oc's on here was a kit name Simen who would travel around on ships as well! Koshkas next post will be her inside of her den btw, we'll skip most of the walking there ^^ ]
Oh wow! And okay))

He kept up well, despite being injured

ART CONTEST
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:56 AM
somehow still here

Quote:
Oh wow! And okay))

He kept up well, despite being injured

Koshka
The molly picked up the two plants that had been drying on the flat rock outside of her den before ducking inside and placing all the plants into seperate crevices. She flicked her tail at one of the spare nests to indicate that Orca should go lay down, and she went to her fresh kill pile to retrieve him a sparrow.

Koshka placed the sparrow at his paws before turning towards her plant collection.

[Dice roll time woooooo!]
[Role 1, herb: 2, (Watermint)]
[Role 2, which part?: 2 (flower)]
[Role 3, application?: 3 (Swallowed)]

She lifted the CreekBulb plant carefully, it was still warm from sitting out in the sun. She then nipped the flowers off of the Creek bulb carefully, placing the rest of the plant back into its hole. She placed the little purple flowers in front of the tom, "Eat, it wont taste nice but could help." she nodded.

[Since this will have no affect at all on the wound I will be doing another set of rolls next post]

sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1

Last edited by Apollo.; September 3rd, 2022 at 07:57 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2022, 08:00 AM
GAY BOIII

Quote:

Koshka
The molly picked up the two plants that had been drying on the flat rock outside of her den before ducking inside and placing all the plants into seperate crevices. She flicked her tail at one of the spare nests to indicate that Orca should go lay down, and she went to her fresh kill pile to retrieve him a sparrow.

Koshka placed the sparrow at his paws before turning towards her plant collection.

[Dice roll time woooooo!]
[Role 1, herb: 2, (Watermint)]
[Role 2, which part?: 2 (flower)]
[Role 3, application?: 3 (Swallowed)]

She lifted the CreekBulb plant carefully, it was still warm from sitting out in the sun. She then nipped the flowers off of the Creek bulb carefully, placing the rest of the plant back into its hole. She placed the little purple flowers in front of the tom, "Eat, it wont taste nice but could help." she nodded.

[Since this will have no affect at all on the wound I will be doing another set of rolls next post]
He sniffed it, then ate it. He screwed up his face at the taste.

ART CONTEST
Old September 3rd, 2022, 10:13 AM
somehow still here

Quote:
He sniffed it, then ate it. He screwed up his face at the taste.

Koshka
Koshka smiled at Orca before turning back to her plants.

[Dice rolls, again!]
[Dice roll, 1: 1 (comfrey)]
[Dice roll 2: 3 (root)]
[Dice roll 3: 1 (Chewed and put on wound)]

The molly lifted the Pinkbell and nipped half of the roots off, bringing them over to where Orca was laying, she chewed it up a bit until it was a smooth paste and then licked it into the infected wound. "It could sting," she mewed curtly.

She stepped away from her paitent and grabbed a wad of cobwebs from a spiderweb in her cave, covering the wound with it. "Stay for a bit, one or two suns, and stay off injury. I will give food and water."

[Comfrey (Pinkbell as she calls it) will initially sting but then it will give pain relief to the wound, cooling it and getting rid of any inflamement, it will also help the wound to heal but it will do nothing for the infection, that will either heal on its own or get worse, its completely up to you :]] Also sorry for the very late reply, I was busy irl]

Old September 3rd, 2022, 01:57 PM
GAY BOIII

Quote:

Koshka
Koshka smiled at Orca before turning back to her plants.

[Dice rolls, again!]
[Dice roll, 1: 1 (comfrey)]
[Dice roll 2: 3 (root)]
[Dice roll 3: 1 (Chewed and put on wound)]

The molly lifted the Pinkbell and nipped half of the roots off, bringing them over to where Orca was laying, she chewed it up a bit until it was a smooth paste and then licked it into the infected wound. "It could sting," she mewed curtly.

She stepped away from her paitent and grabbed a wad of cobwebs from a spiderweb in her cave, covering the wound with it. "Stay for a bit, one or two suns, and stay off injury. I will give food and water."

[Comfrey (Pinkbell as she calls it) will initially sting but then it will give pain relief to the wound, cooling it and getting rid of any inflamement, it will also help the wound to heal but it will do nothing for the infection, that will either heal on its own or get worse, its completely up to you :]] Also sorry for the very late reply, I was busy irl]
He smiled "thank you!"

ART CONTEST
Old September 3rd, 2022, 02:00 PM
somehow still here

Quote:
He smiled "thank you!"

Koshka
"Worries is not." she meowed before turning back to her plants, lifting her newer ones to place outside for drying "I have things I have to do, but be back soon." she dipped her head to the tom before exiting the den.

[You can have Orca leave whenever you want now, thanks for helping Koshka learn something new! ]

Old September 3rd, 2022, 02:09 PM
GAY BOIII

Yw!))

ART CONTEST
Old September 27th, 2022, 05:46 AM
somehow still here

Koshka
The large molly stretched, Orca, the injured black and white tom who she had run into the other day, had left, his paw healing nicely and the infection seemed to be going away on its own. It seemed like pinkbell roots helped to heal wounds faster, that was good to know, but she was unsure if it helped with the infection at all.. she'd have to do more practice with that one. Koshka padded over to her store, picking up the remainder of the pinkbell and the other plants she had gathered yesterday, and spreading them out on the flat rock for them to dry.

She figured she should head back to the meadow she was at beforehand, mostly because she was pulled away from her plant picking by Orca, and she hadn't finished quite yet. Koshka took one finale glance at her home before trotting towards the flower covered meadows.

The sight of the meadow always make her a bit calmer, even though it wasn't a stream, the sound of the wind rustling the long grasses and the strong scent of sweet flora was very relaxing to her. She paused for a moment, letting the breeze ruffle her thick coat and wisp at her long whiskers before deciding that it was time to begin her foraging. Yet again, she didn't really know what she was looking for, but there wasn't really any harm in bringing home some useless flowers, all it would do is take up a bit of space and be very sweet to anyone she gives it to. Thats all, so she didn't mind if she brought home something that didn't have much of a use in plant healing. Koshka began to nose through some of the flowers, she found a little yellow one that she recognised, it was a dandelion, did dandelions have any plant healing uses? I mean- when she was a kit she ate one once, the leaves gave her a bit of a calming affect and it wasn't very bitter.. and since she hadn't found a painkiller quite yet this could be a good thing to have around. The molly picked five of the dandelions, making sure to get some leaves too, and then continued through the meadow.

She didn't really find anything else of interest, but she did find another bush of yellowsuns, so she got a bit more of it. Koshka was about to head home when she spotted a raspberry bush, she always thought the berries on these were quite sweet but maybe they had another use? She knew already that the leaves can be helpful during kittings, as her mother advised her during her own kitting, so she may as well collect both. She carefully nipped off a small branch of the bush and carried it, the yellowsuns and the dandelions back to her den, taking her time to investigate interesting little nooks and crannies.

[Don't mind me, I'm totally not about to start working on another post for her, no.. not at all.]

Old September 27th, 2022, 10:08 AM
somehow still here

Koshka
Koshka placed the plants down in their respective shelves sleepily, she hadn't done much today just yet other than drying herbs and hunting but she was already becoming tired, but she was starting to get older.. her kits were all off by themselves.. her own mother was with the spirits.. jeez- she was seventy four moons- Not as old as lots of cats, she reminded herself, gently, she was older than most cats but she had met house cats and wild cat in their hundreds before, as far as she knew she was on the older side of average age. She shook out her pelt a little to get rid of any leaves that had managed to cling to her, she may be getting older but she wasn't going to mope about it. Her mother was with the spirits and would be there when Koshka joined them too, her kits were off having adventures and raising families of their own, so if anything she should be happy.

The molly padded out of her den, collecting the remaining plants still drying before ducking back into the outcrop to put them away. She could always gather some more today as well, maybe she could go to the no-fur dens and chat to a few house cats?

She decided that today would be a forest day, and in an area away from where she had been to before, so she padded along the creek and then took a harsh right into the depths of the dappled canopy. The forest was filled with the scents of leaf-fall, the smell of damp decaying leaves, the musky scent of woodland mice and squirrels.. on top of that she enjoyed how soft the ground was, instead of the dirt and leaf litter pushing back at her paws harshly like the stone of her outcrop with out the moss it instead took her weight graciously, allowing her paws to sink into the ground slightly before she took another step. She blinked for a moment, this time she was going to take as much time as she needed to enjoy the scenery, after all, she didn't really have that many responsibilities today to take care of.

After awhile of walking and stopping to watch birds fly, mice eat, ants scurry or water running she spotted a hive bee, she paused for a bit, watching the honey bee flutter past her, and landing on a flower nearby. It was odd, she didn't know that there was a bee hive in the forest, she'd have to be respectful of them in the future then. She reminded herself, actually.. wouldn't it be better if she found where this bee lived so that she knew exactly where it was in the forest? Hm- That was actually a good idea, so she sat down by the flower the bee was pollinating to wait for it to begin to fly home to its hive.

[ @Estelle - Ah! Sorry this is late! ;^; ]

Last edited by Apollo.; September 27th, 2022 at 10:09 AM.