Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old May 24th, 2017, 05:32 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@starfall

The young warrior hesitated at the entrance of the nursery. She had both good and bad memories of the den for queens and their young kits. But that was to be expected form her parents, whom seemed to be complete opposites when you actually got to know them. She had a caring mother who saw the kits as her world - someone who was gentle and would love any that happened to wander into her life. Her father, on the other paw, was heartless and had seen his kits as a way to become more powerful within the clan - he would disown any that came out to be weak, like herself. But still, he was good at fooling other cats, especially other mollies... so of course he had tricked another cat into becoming his mate, but why did the new one have to be as blind as Petaldown?

She took a breathe and stepped in. The grey and white molly gave a quick glance around the area before she pale orbs fell upon those she were looking for. Ever since she had find out that her father had gotten a new mate, she had felt uncomfortable being around places where she might happen to run into them and start a conversation. But the moment she heard that she would be receiving younger siblings, she knew she would have to protect them from Boulderglare - or at least any that would allow her to protect them from their heartless father.

Though Mistfall was still uncertain about how she would approach them. What if they were like Aspenmask? What if they already hated her? If they refused to listen to her, then they would surely only fall deeper into some kind of tool for their father... and she didn't want that. She definitely did not wish for Bouderglare to hurt them. But still, there was always the question on how to start the conversation. Mistfall knew she was planning on practically making the kits think her way. It was wrong as she thought about it from that angle... but how else was she to protect them from Boulderglare?

He was worse than Deathstalker.

Well, maybe.

Either way, he was bad. Her spotted ears flicked as she heard a soft breeze rippling through the barrier of the den, yet she did not feel it. She had to admit that it was cozy in here, but found herself doubting that she would ever be nursing kits of her own. She had never really had such a thought, but when she was thinking about getting a mate, the only cat for her was another molly so she always expected to not. Though now she was finding it a comforting place to be. Stop it! This is not like you, you're letting every little thing distract you! She scolded herself and pressed on. The molly was determined to find a way to break the ice with the new extension in her family, even though in her mind Boulderglare was not family. They might share blood, but he was far from family both her eyes and heart.

"Uhh... greetings, Mistyskip," Mistfall was clearly awkward as she greeted her step-mother. The younger cat was usually formal, despite her age, but it was clear that the formality was laced with awkwardness as she uncomfortably greeted Mistyskip. She wasn't even sure if she actually wanted to acquaintance herself with the older cat. Mistfall was mostly interested in meeting her younger siblings instead, but believed that this might be the way to break the ice with them. They had never actually spoke before, so she had no idea what to expect from the queen. Mistfall wondered if she would be a kind queen in a similar way that her own mother had been, or maybe Boulderlgare had chosen someone to be more like him this time around. In her mind, there was one of two cats she could be: Petaldown or Boulderglare.

She prayed it was the former.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@starfall

The young warrior hesitated at the entrance of the nursery. She had both good and bad memories of the den for queens and their young kits. But that was to be expected form her parents, whom seemed to be complete opposites when you actually got to know them. She had a caring mother who saw the kits as her world - someone who was gentle and would love any that happened to wander into her life. Her father, on the other paw, was heartless and had seen his kits as a way to become more powerful within the clan - he would disown any that came out to be weak, like herself. But still, he was good at fooling other cats, especially other mollies... so of course he had tricked another cat into becoming his mate, but why did the new one have to be as blind as Petaldown?

She took a breathe and stepped in. The grey and white molly gave a quick glance around the area before she pale orbs fell upon those she were looking for. Ever since she had find out that her father had gotten a new mate, she had felt uncomfortable being around places where she might happen to run into them and start a conversation. But the moment she heard that she would be receiving younger siblings, she knew she would have to protect them from Boulderglare - or at least any that would allow her to protect them from their heartless father.

Though Mistfall was still uncertain about how she would approach them. What if they were like Aspenmask? What if they already hated her? If they refused to listen to her, then they would surely only fall deeper into some kind of tool for their father... and she didn't want that. She definitely did not wish for Bouderglare to hurt them. But still, there was always the question on how to start the conversation. Mistfall knew she was planning on practically making the kits think her way. It was wrong as she thought about it from that angle... but how else was she to protect them from Boulderglare?

He was worse than Deathstalker.

Well, maybe.

Either way, he was bad. Her spotted ears flicked as she heard a soft breeze rippling through the barrier of the den, yet she did not feel it. She had to admit that it was cozy in here, but found herself doubting that she would ever be nursing kits of her own. She had never really had such a thought, but when she was thinking about getting a mate, the only cat for her was another molly so she always expected to not. Though now she was finding it a comforting place to be. Stop it! This is not like you, you're letting every little thing distract you! She scolded herself and pressed on. The molly was determined to find a way to break the ice with the new extension in her family, even though in her mind Boulderglare was not family. They might share blood, but he was far from family both her eyes and heart.

"Uhh... greetings, Mistyskip," Mistfall was clearly awkward as she greeted her step-mother. The younger cat was usually formal, despite her age, but it was clear that the formality was laced with awkwardness as she uncomfortably greeted Mistyskip. She wasn't even sure if she actually wanted to acquaintance herself with the older cat. Mistfall was mostly interested in meeting her younger siblings instead, but believed that this might be the way to break the ice with them. They had never actually spoke before, so she had no idea what to expect from the queen. Mistfall wondered if she would be a kind queen in a similar way that her own mother had been, or maybe Boulderlgare had chosen someone to be more like him this time around. In her mind, there was one of two cats she could be: Petaldown or Boulderglare.

She prayed it was the former.
The snowy colored molly opened her eyes and tried to blink away the sleepiness, she hadn't gotten the best amount of sleep with the kits being as rambunctious as they were but last night was the best. She slept through the whole night, and had the greatest dream, she had caught 4 salmon, and her pelt didn't even get muddy, it was perfect! The queen looked around and realized that silence wasn't always a good thing when regarding kits, especially since their camp was so close to the river. A flash of panic rippled through the molly before it quickly subsided as she spotted her bundles of joy playing with others. Her teal optics flickered with relief and she let out a sigh and slumped against the nest, her eyes closing once more. She began to think about her choices in family, she loved her kits, she did, they weren't the ones that worried her, no, it was her mate. Although Boulderglare was sweet to her, and she did love him, she felt...unsafe, as though he was always hiding something sinister behind his smile. Every time she felt something crawl up her back it was just her mate walking into the nursery or padding behind her with his signature smile, it made her uneasy. The white, grey spotted queen would never state aloud her worries, what if she was overreacting, that was a possibility, and she didn't plan on sturing up trouble if it was unecissary. The molly opened her eyes once more and spotted a frame in the entranceway of the den, oddly enough the figure looked quite a bit like herself, which she found incredibly odd, she didn't have any offspring other than the 5 she gave birth two a moon ago, and she definitely didn't have any siblings that looked as similar as her.

Mistyskip cocked her head to the side as the molly stepped further into the den. This molly gave off the same aura as Boulderglare, except it was less menacing, dormant. The queen smiled and shifted herself into a more comftrable position once she realized that this warrior was one of her mates kits, offspring of his former mate. She flashed the molly a grin and began to even out her fur, making sure it was neat and tidy "Hello, you must be Mistfall?" she asked, her teal optics flashed with curiosity. What was she doing here? It was oubvious that it wasn't to come talk to her step-mother, she could tell by how rigid and stiff her stance was. She wasn't trying to smooth out the others visit, she wasn't going to act sweet, she had to learn how to get over these things, it would help her in the future, but of course that was her motherly instincts kicking in. Once she was finished cleaning herself she turned her focus back upon Mistfall and quirked an eyebrow, an unamused mask plastered on her face "I'm going to make a bet and say you're not here for me, although I do enjoy the company." she stated, elegantly placing one paw over the other then tucking them beneath her chest "And if you're here to see your step-siblings then they're out playing, so you may have passed them, unless of course they're bothering the Medicine cat or leader." she huffed, although a playful tone dripped from her words. Although she knew better, she really was hoping that her step-daughter actually wished to conversate with her, although she heard the relationship between her and her father, but she didn't want that, she wanted her step children to love her.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 27th, 2017, 11:11 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Cygnet...Cygnetkit? That's, um... that's a cool name." She had a little trouble saying the name, stumbling over the pronounciation, but for the most part Blossomkit did pretty well. She was doing a lot better since meeting Ravenkit. At least she wasn't cowering in fear anymore, torn between her hatred of being alone and her desire to stay away from the bullies. But, Ravenkit had been nice. Cygnetkit was nice too. Both of them were potential friends for the future. Blind? That was when you couldn't see anything, wasn't it? This interested Blossomkit, and she wasn't as worried as she had been moments before. "Whoa. And you really don't mind not... not being able to-- to see colors, or... or anything else?" Blossomkit had never met a blind kit before, and she was conflicted about whether she thought the way his life would be was interesting or scary. She decided on a mix; it would be both, probably.
His smile never faded as she spoke, asking more questions in a seemingly stunned manner. Cygnetkit's white teeth glinted slightly, his mouth opening into an impossibly large grin; he was enjoying the company, soaking up the attention like a sea sponge. "I don't care about that! I think colors would be cool, even though I don't know what they're like! I sometimes wish I could just see a face, but I've learned that voices are pretty, too. My father's especially; it's all gravelly and low and he manages to packs a lot of emotion into a small vocal range," he mewed, murky eyes glimmering lightly as if there were a ray of sun piercing through their dark depths. "What's it like seeing cats? Can you smell them like I can?"he queried in response, head tilting with the sudden, abrupt surge of curioisity.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old May 29th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit took a few moments to really observe his fellow kit, she was pretty smaller then him. The tom had always been taller then most other kits, he was a very slender and lean kit. He chuckled a bit after Coalkit booped his face. He let her have a few moments of a head start, she was smaller and he knew his long legs would cause him to move faster. He smirked as he began to run after the feline, he started to get closer to her but the tom was holding himself back. The game would be no fun if he won every time because of his speed.
Coalkit continued to run, already her thicker pelt was weighing her down, but it didn't stop her. Just like any other kit, she was full of energy and full of ideas. Her head twisted back a bit to turn to look at Fernkit only to see him catching up to her quickly. A small squeak left her body and she focused forward to turn and avoid the nursery wall. Her little legs attempted to take her faster, but only to fail at this. She was merely awaiting to feel a tap on her tail or her rump.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 30th, 2017, 09:38 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coalkit continued to run, already her thicker pelt was weighing her down, but it didn't stop her. Just like any other kit, she was full of energy and full of ideas. Her head twisted back a bit to turn to look at Fernkit only to see him catching up to her quickly. A small squeak left her body and she focused forward to turn and avoid the nursery wall. Her little legs attempted to take her faster, but only to fail at this. She was merely awaiting to feel a tap on her tail or her rump.
Fernkit smiled as he continued to run after the black kit, he was gaining up on her but continued to push himself back so that the game wouldn't be completely unfair. The tom hadn't bothered to slow down as he turned to avoid the wall, which caused him to miss Coalkits tail just by a hair. He scowled a bit then continued to run, trying to catch up to her once more.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 30th, 2017, 03:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Beekit lay in the warmth of the sunshine, her golden tabby pelt smooth on her small frame as she gazed around with her bright blue eyes. Her jaws gaped in a yawn, but she forced herself to her paws.

(I recently adopted her, does anyone know who played her sibling Goldenkit?)
Old May 30th, 2017, 06:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post

His smile never faded as she spoke, asking more questions in a seemingly stunned manner. Cygnetkit's white teeth glinted slightly, his mouth opening into an impossibly large grin; he was enjoying the company, soaking up the attention like a sea sponge. "I don't care about that! I think colors would be cool, even though I don't know what they're like! I sometimes wish I could just see a face, but I've learned that voices are pretty, too. My father's especially; it's all gravelly and low and he manages to packs a lot of emotion into a small vocal range," he mewed, murky eyes glimmering lightly as if there were a ray of sun piercing through their dark depths. "What's it like seeing cats? Can you smell them like I can?"he queried in response, head tilting with the sudden, abrupt surge of curioisity.

The way he described his father's voice made the feline think for a minute. She could almost hear the voice playing inside her head... commanding, and powerful, and the type of voice that would make everyone listen. For some reason, she pictured his father like that. A powerful, commanding, sometimes scary cat who held power. And it interested Blossomkit. "Oh yes, I can smell them. And seeing cats is like... sorta seeing their voices, I guess. Like, how would you picture me from the way I sound? Small, like other kits, or bigger, like an apprentice?" She asked. Colors would be more difficult to describe. And she wasn't even sure she'd done a good job of explaining what it was like to see.

Thinking for a moment, the she cat continued. "And then their colors are like... you know when you feel happy, and everything's just great? Sometimes I think there are cats that look like that. Their colors are just... happy. And then, sometimes you feel calm, or tired... some cats have colors like that. Or worried, sometimes there are colors like that... it's kinda hard to describe, but that's how I always picture them." Hopefully Cygnetkit would get what she was trying to say. Otherwise? Well, she would have learned something... she wasn't very good at explaining colors

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 1st, 2017, 07:18 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The snowy colored molly opened her eyes and tried to blink away the sleepiness, she hadn't gotten the best amount of sleep with the kits being as rambunctious as they were but last night was the best. She slept through the whole night, and had the greatest dream, she had caught 4 salmon, and her pelt didn't even get muddy, it was perfect! The queen looked around and realized that silence wasn't always a good thing when regarding kits, especially since their camp was so close to the river. A flash of panic rippled through the molly before it quickly subsided as she spotted her bundles of joy playing with others. Her teal optics flickered with relief and she let out a sigh and slumped against the nest, her eyes closing once more. She began to think about her choices in family, she loved her kits, she did, they weren't the ones that worried her, no, it was her mate. Although Boulderglare was sweet to her, and she did love him, she felt...unsafe, as though he was always hiding something sinister behind his smile. Every time she felt something crawl up her back it was just her mate walking into the nursery or padding behind her with his signature smile, it made her uneasy. The white, grey spotted queen would never state aloud her worries, what if she was overreacting, that was a possibility, and she didn't plan on sturing up trouble if it was unecissary. The molly opened her eyes once more and spotted a frame in the entranceway of the den, oddly enough the figure looked quite a bit like herself, which she found incredibly odd, she didn't have any offspring other than the 5 she gave birth two a moon ago, and she definitely didn't have any siblings that looked as similar as her.

Mistyskip cocked her head to the side as the molly stepped further into the den. This molly gave off the same aura as Boulderglare, except it was less menacing, dormant. The queen smiled and shifted herself into a more comftrable position once she realized that this warrior was one of her mates kits, offspring of his former mate. She flashed the molly a grin and began to even out her fur, making sure it was neat and tidy "Hello, you must be Mistfall?" she asked, her teal optics flashed with curiosity. What was she doing here? It was oubvious that it wasn't to come talk to her step-mother, she could tell by how rigid and stiff her stance was. She wasn't trying to smooth out the others visit, she wasn't going to act sweet, she had to learn how to get over these things, it would help her in the future, but of course that was her motherly instincts kicking in. Once she was finished cleaning herself she turned her focus back upon Mistfall and quirked an eyebrow, an unamused mask plastered on her face "I'm going to make a bet and say you're not here for me, although I do enjoy the company." she stated, elegantly placing one paw over the other then tucking them beneath her chest "And if you're here to see your step-siblings then they're out playing, so you may have passed them, unless of course they're bothering the Medicine cat or leader." she huffed, although a playful tone dripped from her words. Although she knew better, she really was hoping that her step-daughter actually wished to conversate with her, although she heard the relationship between her and her father, but she didn't want that, she wanted her step children to love her.
(so sorry for taking so long :c)

The air seemed to be heating up, making her more uncomfortable with ever heart-beat she spent standing near Mistyskip. Though it wasn't really the queen's fault. Mistfall hated the feeling of awkwardness, though the usually anti-social cat couldn't help it. She was usually nervous while meeting a new cat but could eventually lighten up to them... though this was different, this was her step-mother. This was the cat who became mates with Boulderglare.

"Y-yes," she responded quietly as Mistyskip gave a guess as to who she was. The molly wondered if Mistyskip had ever seen her around the clearing before. Though the younger molly of the two has plain colors, she did have some different markings, so one might recognize her if they were to see her again. Wondering how many times she had seen her step-mother around, she fell back in a unnerving silence. She was sure that she was making a terrible first-impression. Not only did she show no intention of considering Mistyskip and her kits part of the family, but now she was showing just how uncomfortable she is with the conversation.

Her pelt prickled due to the uncomfortably. Awkwardness radiating off of her. Pale orbs seemed to grow a bit wider at the mention of how Mistyskip doubted her step-daughter was here to see her. The young warrior felt embarrassed by being caught like that. Plus, how did she miss her siblings outside? She realized that she barely even knew what they looked like. After hearing about the birth of Verdinkit, Cygnetkit, Juniperkit, Greykit, and Jagged she had went to see them. She hadn't walking into the nursery but had peaked through. So Mistfall had never actually gotten to meet her five younger siblings, but she had seen them... about once. That's why she hadn't noticed them outside the nursery. She hardly knew what they looked like.

"You doubt I came for you?" Mistfall tried to force her voice to become steady. She was neither confirming nor denying Mistyskip's guess with these words. But after some time, the grey and white warrior gave a small sigh. "I did come here in search for... my siblings," although she did want to protect them,it would take some time for her to get use to calling them a part of her family. "But that doesn't mean I wasn't looking for a conversation as well - it would be best if we talked the least a little if I do wish to be around the other kits. Besides, you are nearly family," at the last part she turned away and looked towards a far wall of the nursery, her ears turning even a brighter red. Maybe if I can turn her on Boulderglare it will make it easier to turn the kits as well?

... Why does it feel like I'm making some kind of dark move here?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 1st, 2017 at 07:19 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 12:17 AM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The way he described his father's voice made the feline think for a minute. She could almost hear the voice playing inside her head... commanding, and powerful, and the type of voice that would make everyone listen. For some reason, she pictured his father like that. A powerful, commanding, sometimes scary cat who held power. And it interested Blossomkit. "Oh yes, I can smell them. And seeing cats is like... sorta seeing their voices, I guess. Like, how would you picture me from the way I sound? Small, like other kits, or bigger, like an apprentice?" She asked. Colors would be more difficult to describe. And she wasn't even sure she'd done a good job of explaining what it was like to see.

Thinking for a moment, the she cat continued. "And then their colors are like... you know when you feel happy, and everything's just great? Sometimes I think there are cats that look like that. Their colors are just... happy. And then, sometimes you feel calm, or tired... some cats have colors like that. Or worried, sometimes there are colors like that... it's kinda hard to describe, but that's how I always picture them." Hopefully Cygnetkit would get what she was trying to say. Otherwise? Well, she would have learned something... she wasn't very good at explaining colors
"You seem... Bigger, I think. Your voice is kinda deeper, but not in a bad way; just like your older. And you speak with confidence! You would make a good leader. I bet your almost ready to be an apprentice, in fact! You'd be a very good apprentice!" he squeaked response, tail swishing with delight, eyes flashing with joy; he simply became happier and happier, just glad someone would listen.

His dad never did.

"Colors are like... Like... Like how two voices sound different? Like how yours is silky, but Russetstar's is gravelly?" Cygnetkit mewed in response, cocking his head in curiosity and confusion; what did she mean, moods? Moods could be voices, and scents, but could they be the way someone looked? His lip pursed slightly, like he was concentrating, trying to figure out a brilliant puzzle. "Then... Then... I feel like you are a bright magenta cat!" he squealed in response, oddly proud of himself, smiling a ridiculous, bright smile. "Yes! You are a pretty pink cat with blue ears and purple eyes!!"

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
"You seem... Bigger, I think. Your voice is kinda deeper, but not in a bad way; just like your older. And you speak with confidence! You would make a good leader. I bet your almost ready to be an apprentice, in fact! You'd be a very good apprentice!" he squeaked response, tail swishing with delight, eyes flashing with joy; he simply became happier and happier, just glad someone would listen.

His dad never did.

"Colors are like... Like... Like how two voices sound different? Like how yours is silky, but Russetstar's is gravelly?" Cygnetkit mewed in response, cocking his head in curiosity and confusion; what did she mean, moods? Moods could be voices, and scents, but could they be the way someone looked? His lip pursed slightly, like he was concentrating, trying to figure out a brilliant puzzle. "Then... Then... I feel like you are a bright magenta cat!" he squealed in response, oddly proud of himself, smiling a ridiculous, bright smile. "Yes! You are a pretty pink cat with blue ears and purple eyes!!"

Confidence? Her? Blossomkit wasn't sure that she was hearing him right, and for a moment, she stared at the tom with an expression of wonder. What did he mean, she sounded confident? Because to herself... she didn't have a lot of confidence. Still, it was nice to come across that way. It gave Blossomkit a warmer feeling, pleasant and comforting. "You're actually right! I'm almost ready to be an apprentice... I just... stayed here a little longer then usual." That sounded better then 'I was a coward, and decided that this was a safe place where I could stay shut away from the dangerous world.'

At least she was ready now. Because picturing herself as a 10-moon-old cat with the name 'Blossomkit' was not the most ideal of things. His description of how she looked was so ridiculous, that Blossomkit was actually stunned for a minute. She just stood there, looking at him with a puzzled expression and trying not to burst into laughter. "I wish. I'd look really cool then, huh?" She asked, talking partly to herself and partly to the tom. "I'm actually white. With brown markings and blue eyes." She grinned at the thought of having blue ears instead of blue eyes. Still, she couldn't help thinking that it would indeed be 'really cool...' perhaps just another one of her kit-like thoughts.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.