Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old March 1st, 2024, 07:59 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Grey's territory{OPEN}

Melody
She/Her

Soft paws carried Melody to unknown regions. She was neither quiet nor loud - a former kittypet, Melody had never been trained to step quietly, to move with purpose. Instead, her weary limbs - or more precisely - her tail, gave her away as it dragged against the ground while she walked. Her steps could almost be stumbles, but Melody... she tried very very hard not to trip over her own short legs and fall over, because if she fell over, she was very not likely to get up. Her sides heaved, scrawny frame starved. It had been a while since Melody had last eaten - and surviving on just water or something she could scrounge from the upwalker trashes after rats and other creatures had already gone through it was torture.

[ @DaphB) - Grey(?) ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:10 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Melody
She/Her

Soft paws carried Melody to unknown regions. She was neither quiet nor loud - a former kittypet, Melody had never been trained to step quietly, to move with purpose. Instead, her weary limbs - or more precisely - her tail, gave her away as it dragged against the ground while she walked. Her steps could almost be stumbles, but Melody... she tried very very hard not to trip over her own short legs and fall over, because if she fell over, she was very not likely to get up. Her sides heaved, scrawny frame starved. It had been a while since Melody had last eaten - and surviving on just water or something she could scrounge from the upwalker trashes after rats and other creatures had already gone through it was torture.

[ @DaphB) - Grey(?) ]
Grey
Tom he/Him
a long-haired grey tom with blue eyes.

Grey was lying in his territory. he figured Primrose went to hunt, or something like that-. he had been thinking of all the wonderful things he could do with this place. he padded over to the spring. watching the fish go by, he heard a noise. his ears pricked as he started to pick up the smell of another cat, he walked cautiously making his footsteps known, his tail lashing. when he got a close look, he seen the cat. he took a few more steps closer to make his presence known. "Can i help you? I'll have you know this is my territory- you better have a good reason for crossing it."

( @Rose - Melody)

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; March 1st, 2024 at 08:17 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 05:13 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphB) View Post
Grey
Tom he/Him
a long-haired grey tom with blue eyes.

Grey was lying in his territory. he figured Primrose went to hunt, or something like that-. he had been thinking of all the wonderful things he could do with this place. he padded over to the spring. watching the fish go by, he heard a noise. his ears pricked as he started to pick up the smell of another cat, he walked cautiously making his footsteps known, his tail lashing. when he got a close look, he seen the cat. he took a few more steps closer to make his presence known. "Can i help you? I'll have you know this is my territory- you better have a good reason for crossing it."

( @Rose - Melody)
Melody
She/Her

Melody only stared, eyes wide, as a cat seemingly popped up out of nowhere. "Sorry." She spluttered, stumbling back a step. So many territories, so many borders, Melody's mind was spinning while she tried to keep track of them all. How was she to know? "I can leave... er..." The former kittypet wavered slightly, glancing around. "I cannot part without mentioning that your territory is quite lovely, sir."

Last edited by Rose; March 4th, 2024 at 05:14 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 09:38 AM

he was a bit surprised. but he acknowledged that is was very pretty. "yes- thank you." he paused, getting a better look at the she-cat. now typically this would be his chance to flirt but prim was around here somewhere and this cat looked quite tired. before the she could walk away he quickly asked "how long have you need traveling? you look exhausted!"

{ @Rose - Melody @Streamtail - Primrose (she can bud in if she wants /w\)

Last edited by .Sunshine.; March 5th, 2024 at 09:39 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 11:07 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Primrose

Prim sighs, she's already caught a few things, but she is a bit bored. The pretty molly scents the air, maybe she can find one more piece of prey- oh! Grey's nearby, forget hunting, maybe he'll want to share a sparrow? She smiles to herself, gathering up her prey in her mouth (three in total) and setting off in the direction Grey's scent is coming from. In all the excitement of her idea, she completely overlooked that there is another cat with him. Soon, at her brisk pace, she comes into sight of Grey... with another she-cat? It's probably nothing, she smells like twoleg, maybe she's lost or something. She should greet her.

"Hi there, what's your name, miss? You're very pretty," She decides to start out with a compliment, a sweet smile playing her features before she turns to Grey, "Hey Grey! What'd I miss?"

@Rose | @DaphB)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 5th, 2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Melody
She/Her

Melody flushed with pleasure as the new cat complimented her. "Well, I... thank you." She beamed, a purr rumbling in her throat as she shyly scuffed her paw against the ground. "You're much prettier than I, though." Oh! Wait, she'd been asked her name - or, well, she'd already given out her name to the first stranger but hadn't received one in return, and now the second stranger was asking her name too. Was Melody not supposed to tell strangers her name..? Face screwed up in thought, the former kittypet tried to think about it... What was... Hm... "My name is Melody!" Oops. She'd done it again.

Oh wait, Stranger Number One was named Grey. "I've... um... traveling. Yes," Melody flopped down in the grass with a groan. "I've been walking foreverrrrrr." She blinked gold-flecked blue eyes up at the pair, suddenly having realized something. Her entire countenance brightened with excitement. "Are you two lovers?" She squealed giddily, surging off the grassy ground to bring her paws together in a clapping motion she'd seen Greta do when she was happy.

[ @DaphB) - Grey / @Streamtail - Primrose ]

Old March 5th, 2024, 08:11 PM

Grey
He/him
Loner
a long-haired grey tom with blue eyes

Grey quickly got a bit flustered. "oh- well, weave had quite a few flings in the past but were not exactly official yet-" he looked at prim in a greeting nod. "Travailing for a while aye?" the she-cat smelled of Kittypet. "if you'd like you could stay here. we've got plenty of space to spare". he looked at prim again with a look or reassurance that this wasn't anything of concern.

(Fun fact! Grey has a British accent)

( @Rose - Melody @Streamtail - Primrose )

Last edited by .Sunshine.; March 6th, 2024 at 10:09 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 07:47 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Primrose

Prim flushes a bright red as the 'lovers' question is brought up, "Oh, well... kinda."

She then smiles at the newcomer, Melody, showing off her pure white teeth. The cream and golden striped molly then pads over to Grey, plopping down next to him. When she hears his offer she brightens, another friend can stay? Hopefully she'll say yes! Oh- wait. She hasn't even introduced herself yet, she's gotten distracted again.

"Oh and also, my name's Primrose, but you can call me Prim," She says, a small purr rumbling from her throat, "I really hope you might choose to stay!"

@Rose | @DaphB)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~