Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old December 12th, 2023, 08:31 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Grey's territory{OPEN}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@Wally Darling~

Step by light step, the blue-grey furred tomcat stops and glances around before he realizes that he is out of his jurisdiction. About to turn and walk back to RiverClan territory - and maybe get some sleep - the insomniac stops in his steps when he sees another cat-like form in the slight distance. He knows that the other cat has seen him. Jayfeather sighs at his stupidity and stands still, waiting for the expected hostilities.

Grey had been marking territory for awhile now, he finally finished, he had his new territory: now to make a den. when he got up to find a nice spot he found himself glaring at a cat in the distance "fletch is that you? find some good prey out here?".

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Primrose

Prim wanders around, exploring the woods before her. Oh! She catches an interesting and familiar scent, one she's smelled many times before, she knows it all too well. She smiles, recalling all the magical memories of Grey and her... well, happy accidents. The lovely molly finds herself following the scent, until she stumbles upon a new place. It's breathtaking, but, on impulse, she doesn't stop. Not until she reaches her old -umm- acquaintance.

She stops in front of a dashing tom, his icy blue eyes just how she had remembered them. She doesn't say anything, nothing at all, all she can do is stare.

@Wally Darling~

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; December 12th, 2023 at 08:36 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:41 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Bee

(I thought I might post a starter here)

Bee wandered around, bored. They sat, wrapping her tail around her body softly. They glanced toward the tom, then looked away, then glanced again. They somehow felt, whats the word, drawn to them.

``Hello, my name's Bee, and you are..? ``
@Wally Darling~

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Primrose

Prim wanders around, exploring the woods before her. Oh! She catches an interesting and familiar scent, one she's smelled many times before, she knows it all too well. She smiles, recalling all the magical memories of Grey and her... well, happy accidents. The lovely molly finds herself following the scent, until she stumbles upon a new place. It's breathtaking, but, on impulse, she doesn't stop. Not until she reaches her old -umm- acquaintance.

She stops in front of a dashing tom, his icy blue eyes just how she had remembered them. She doesn't say anything, nothing at all, all she can do is stare.

@Wally Darling~
Grey
a dark grey tom with icy blue eyes

as the tom was looking still curiously at the cat aways from him someone bumped into him, turned around ready to pin someone, then he saw; her. he thought he would never see her again. "prim; WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he said confused. still concerned about the un moving figure behind him. then yet another cat? he turned to the cat "AND WHO ARE YOU?"

@Spartan-117 @Sunii

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 12th, 2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post
as the tom was looking still curiously at the cat aways from him someone bumped into him, turned around ready to pin someone, then he saw; her. he thought he would never see her again. "prim; WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" he said confused. still concerned about the un moving figure behind him. then yet another cat? he turned to the cat "AND WHO ARE YOU?"

@Spartan-117 @Sunii
Primrose

Prim jumps at his outburst, startled out of her nostalgia.

"I-uh-umm...!" That's all she can manage, at least right then, her brain is sorta scrambled at the moment.

She takes a deep breath though, regaining her composure.

"I... don't really know. I was kinda just wandering around," Prim replies, a small smile comes to her lips, "Just like old times, huh?"

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:48 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

@Spartan-117 @Sunii
Bee

Bee took a deep breath, they finally figured out a way to control their multiple personalities. Pushing back the other "cats" they found themself to talk.

``I am Bee as I just said, I was hunting when I saw you. So I introduced myself `` They said, a little slower and a little annoyed.

(THIS IS MY 1,000 POSTS!!!!)

@Spartan-117

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; December 12th, 2023 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunii View Post
Bee

Bee took a deep breath, they finally figured out a way to control their multiple personalities. Pushing back the other "cats" they found themself to talk.

``I am Bee as I just said, I was hunting when I saw you. So I introduced myself `` They said, a little slower and a little annoyed.

@Spartan-117
Grey took a deep breath he looked at bee "well- this is my territory mind you, you may hunt for now but i have important stuff to do, let me finish and then i can talk to you deal? then he looked at Primrose, his beloved; "Love follow me- im afraid its not safe right here-" he said as he glared at the figure behind him. he looked at Bee with a stare telling her that there's danger here and then ran of waiting for Prim.

@Streamtail @Spartan-117

Last edited by .Sunshine.; December 12th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Grey took a deep breath he looked at bee "well- this is my territory mind you, you may hunt for now but i have important stuff to do, let me finish and then i can talk to you deal? then he looked at Primrose, his beloved; "Love follow me- im afraid its not safe right here-" he said as he glared at the figure behind him. he looked at Bee with a stare telling her that there's danger here and then ran of waiting for Prim.

@Streamtail @Spartan-117
Primrose

She grins, just like old times. Waving goodbye to the cat, Bee, she dashes off after Grey with a smile. It doesn't take long for her to catch up with him, her graceful physique allowing her to weave between trees and other obstacles with ease. She matches her strides with Grey, her face flushed from the adrenaline taking root in her.

"So, where are we going?" Prim asks, making conversation.

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; December 12th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Primrose

She grins, just like old times. Waving goodbye to the cat, Bee, she dashes off after Grey with a smile. It doesn't take long for her to catch up with him, her graceful physique allowing her to weave between trees and other obstacles with ease. She matches her strides with Grey, her face flushed from the adrenaline taking root in her.

"So, where are we going?" Prim asks, making conversation.
just the main clearing of the territory love" he started to realize, what if Talka sees her? mind the young cat was nice but if he laid a paw on prim he wouldn't be happy-, considering the territory isn't very far from here. when they made it there he started looking around, trying to find a good spot to start a den.

Old December 12th, 2023, 09:12 PM

Quote:
just the main clearing of the territory love" he started to realize, what if Talka sees her? mind the young cat was nice but if he laid a paw on prim he wouldn't be happy-, considering the territory isn't very far from here. when they made it there he started looking around, trying to find a good spot to start a den.
Primrose

She smiles at him, nodding as she stops next to him.

"Umm, so how have you been lately?" She ventures, most of her attention on how attractive Grey seems right now.

Prim's gaze travels from the tip of the tom's tail, to his very handsome face. Her brain seems to buffer for a moment as she takes in the information gathered from that sneak-peak, his toned muscles, slightly ruffled fur...

Without hesitation, out of habit, she leans over to his pelt. Then she starts to groom it, smoothing the fur. She purrs unconsciously, humming quietly to herself as she works.

(We should ask Cattlecaller. to cause some mischief over here with Talka!)

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; December 12th, 2023 at 09:13 PM.