Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM

Old January 28th, 2021, 12:31 PM
chirps

Default Re: Windswept Plains

➳ Sunchaser
He was lost in his own thoughts, practically dead to the rest of the world, as his nose dove further into his crossed paws. The burn of the cold snow wasn't enough for him to leave yet, as the embarrassment was still hot and heavy within his mind. Stupid, stupid, stupid... Perhaps... was he becoming more like the rest of ThunderClan and less like his best friend? He'd grown up with Sunpoppy. He made him feel less strange and more accepted. That is, until today. Now, the tom wasn't sure what to feel around him.

With being lost within his own world, he didn't register pawsteps approaching until a voice accompanied them. "I-I'm sorry!" Sunchaser blurted, scrambling to his paws in a flurry of fur and snow. Heart racing against his chest, he whipped his head around, trying to pinpoint if the voice had come from a returned Sunpoppy or Hareflood. Thankfully, it belong to neither, as he recognized the figure of Darkfire standing near him. "O-Oh, sorry," he murmured, taking a few moments to flatten the fur on his chest. Wait... what was Darkfire doing out here? Was he sent here by Buckstar to follow him? Guarded, the tom flattened his hears, eyeing his Clanmate. "I-I was just... hunting... I promise." Hunting, what a common excuse. He was sure he'd be in trouble now, what with Buckstar's minions reporting back that he was out, far away from ThunderClan territory, doing practically nothing useful.

// @Paradise
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:43 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

// @spade

Darkfire took a step back, paws crunching in the snow, as the tom sprang up suddenly, apparently startled by his appearance. The other cat whipped his head back and forth, and Darkfire watched with his eyes only, the rest of his body rock-still. Sun...chaser, that was it. Sunchaser apologized to him, then apologized again. Darkfire tilted his head ever so slightly. "Apology accepted I suppose," he said in amusement.

The large tom examined Sunchaser. A few moons younger than him, and rather nervous. Did he think Darkfire was going to eat him? The thought put a bit of a sparkle in his eyes, and he responded, "I see. Not much prey running around here though." He waved his tail towards the mouse. "That's all I've found so far. Perhaps you've had better luck than me?" he asked, despite knowing that there was no fresh-kill around the younger warrior.

He raised his nose to the air once more, picking up the scent of two other warriors, Sunchaser must've had company recently. "What happened to your friends?" he asked with genuine curiosity. They were nowhere to be seen.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old January 28th, 2021, 12:51 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Buzzardfrost 🦅
The blue-grey cat bounded through the snow, her bobtail waving happily in the air, and her back legs tossing up piles of the stuff. She glanced behind her, a playful expression on her face, a smile in her voice. "Hey, you!" Buzzardfrost called back, her head tossed over her shoulder for a half second before directing her attention forward once again. Whichever cat was following her, she wasn't happy. Were they playing a tag game or something or other? She stopped a slightly frustrated growl from popping out, her ears tipped backwards and her eyes glowing with bright frustration. Hopefully some idiot WindClanner wasn't following her. Though then again, why would a cat from a different Clan want to chaser her? Unless it.. wasn't a cat.

Her thoughts reeling, Buzzardfrost stopped happily racing through the snow and cast her glance behind her. A muffle footfall, an agitated snarl. And then - a glimpse of black through the trees. Her heart quickening, the she-cat ran harder, faster. She occasionally tossing a terrified look behind her, searching for the badger about to attack. By now, she didn't care about the fact that she was wet and cold and it was getting darker. The badger was an immediate threat coming right for her, and the only thought currently on her mind.

And then, the badger finally caught up. Buzzardfrost let out a terrified shriek as it growled and stumbled towards her, her ears pinned straight back on her head, and her eyes wild and terrified. This was possibly the scariest moment of her life, scarier than the battle with WindClan, scarier than Icestar's death. She was going to die. She couldn't fend a badger off by herself. There was absolutely no chance of an escape - her brother wasn't with her. Nobody could save her. Everything seemed to slow down as the badger ran right towards her, about to ram its big ugly head into Buzzard's chest.

A shape, ignited by the moonlight, was clawing the badger's back. She squinted her eyes, gasping when she realized what the shape was. A cat. She had no idea who the cat was, nor why it was saving her. "Hello?" she murmured, then realized it wasn't loud enough. Buzzardfrost had no intention of raising her voice to let the badger hear her, though, and kept quiet. It looked like today would not be her end after all.

[ open to one cat ]
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

@Cobra

Iro prowled closer to his prey, a large snow covered shrub hid him from view. The mouse which he was stalking was nibbling on on some sort of dead plant. Almost there He willed himself forward, but just as he was about to pounce The mouse looked up and pricked its round ears, alarmed it darted into a thicket. Furious about losing his first meal in two whole days, Iro was about to shove his way out until a rush of fur went flying past.

What in The -? poking his head out with a confused expression he looked after the blurr -or cat - that nearly knocked his head off... Hearing a branch snap he looked in the opposite direction and gasped. A massive badger was running straight towards him! Within a heart beat he pulled his head back in and watched the massive creature plunder past. Thankfully it turned out it wasn't after him but the other cat. Pushing himself out of the bush he watched the chase, should he help the cat? Or not? No doubt that poor soul would be badger food... With some hesitation he ran after the badger. Paws thrumming against the ground he eventually caught up. With a furious yowl he lunged and smashed into the badger. He dug his claws into its shoulders and hung on for dear life. The badger roared with pain as the tom raked it's back with his hind legs. Iro's muscles burned and he was losing grip from the thrashing badger. He couldn't hold for much longer...

-- Srry this is rushed!

Last edited by elaif; January 28th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.
Old January 28th, 2021, 08:54 PM
chirps

➳ Sunchaser
Alarm bells sounded off in his head as he realized that despite his hunting claim, Sunchaser hadn't a single morsel surrounding him. He may as well have said he was trying to catch the stars - that would've been just as believable. So when Darkfire seemingly pointed it out, Sunchaser felt anxiety creep up his legs. "I... I ate it already." Well that was a dumb answer. If Darkfire didn't have a reason to report him to Buckstar before, he certainly did now. A warrior evading normal duties, slacking off, and eating what he caught? That sounded more like a rogue than a ThunderClan warrior - though, at this point, the last place he wanted to be was back in the Clan.

He was in the middle of trying to come up with an excuse to leave the situation when the tom brought him his friends - or, lack of. Guilt prickled at his heart as he recalled the recent disastrous meeting with his childhood best friend. "They left," he snapped, not meaning to come across so angry, but the way they had both stormed away left a bitter taste in his mouth, despite him being the reason for their departure. Oh, mixed feelings. Sunchaser hated it. The one cat who seemed to understand his fascination with love, gone without a glance back, off with his new friends. "I could never compete with Hareflood..." the tom muttered under his breath, momentarily forgetting that Darkfire stood near him.

A rather cold breeze blew past, ruffling the thick fur of Sunchaser's pelt. He didn't mind it much. Like the snow he'd been laying in, it had no effect on him. Bringing his gaze back to Darkfire, he swallowed, unsure of what to say now. He knew basically the tom's name, and that was about it. "Where is the rest of your hunting patrol?" he asked, suddenly inquisitive. His paws tingled - perhaps his luck would be turned around if this was the patrol that Sageflurry was on!

// @Paradise

Last edited by spade; January 28th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 30th, 2021, 03:57 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Whitetail slipped out of the RiverClan camp, heading for the windswept plains. She had made a mistake leaving ShadowClan, she knew it. She wanted to go back, and she was prepared for whatever Dawnstar would do with her. Rainyfur would look after her kit, she knew. She liked the plains, and pounced as she heard a mouse. Eating the tasty fresh kill, she headed for ShadowClan.

Last edited by Yeeter; January 30th, 2021 at 03:57 PM.
Old February 21st, 2021, 07:22 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
➳ Sunchaser
Alarm bells sounded off in his head as he realized that despite his hunting claim, Sunchaser hadn't a single morsel surrounding him. He may as well have said he was trying to catch the stars - that would've been just as believable. So when Darkfire seemingly pointed it out, Sunchaser felt anxiety creep up his legs. "I... I ate it already." Well that was a dumb answer. If Darkfire didn't have a reason to report him to Buckstar before, he certainly did now. A warrior evading normal duties, slacking off, and eating what he caught? That sounded more like a rogue than a ThunderClan warrior - though, at this point, the last place he wanted to be was back in the Clan.

He was in the middle of trying to come up with an excuse to leave the situation when the tom brought him his friends - or, lack of. Guilt prickled at his heart as he recalled the recent disastrous meeting with his childhood best friend. "They left," he snapped, not meaning to come across so angry, but the way they had both stormed away left a bitter taste in his mouth, despite him being the reason for their departure. Oh, mixed feelings. Sunchaser hated it. The one cat who seemed to understand his fascination with love, gone without a glance back, off with his new friends. "I could never compete with Hareflood..." the tom muttered under his breath, momentarily forgetting that Darkfire stood near him.

A rather cold breeze blew past, ruffling the thick fur of Sunchaser's pelt. He didn't mind it much. Like the snow he'd been laying in, it had no effect on him. Bringing his gaze back to Darkfire, he swallowed, unsure of what to say now. He knew basically the tom's name, and that was about it. "Where is the rest of your hunting patrol?" he asked, suddenly inquisitive. His paws tingled - perhaps his luck would be turned around if this was the patrol that Sageflurry was on!

// @Paradise
There where two cats that heard the tom talk to another cat. The tom stood up, shaking the bush near the other tom.
Old March 19th, 2021, 11:21 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

l Daisy l
The former kittypet, now loner, stalked through the tall grass. She opened her maw and scented another cat. She approached the scent and pushed through the grass to reveal the cat. She flattened against the ground, hiding her pregnant belly.
// @1NF1N1TE

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; March 19th, 2021 at 11:21 AM.
Old March 19th, 2021, 11:38 AM
music producer boi

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
l Daisy l
The former kittypet, now loner, stalked through the tall grass. She opened her maw and scented another cat. She approached the scent and pushed through the grass to reveal the cat. She flattened against the ground, hiding her pregnant belly.
// @1NF1N1TE
"What are you doing here?" He whispered. "You do know you're not allowed here? Do you have a problem with your kits?"
Old March 19th, 2021, 12:16 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NF1N1TE View Post
"What are you doing here?" He whispered. "You do know you're not allowed here? Do you have a problem with your kits?"
l Daisy l
She cocked her head. Not allowed? Ha! They could try to stop her. I don't have to tell you why I'm here. I can go wherever I please. And no, I don't have any problems. she said. Why wouldn't I be allowed here? she asked. Her light brown fur bristled.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆