Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old November 11th, 2020, 05:33 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Petal's Alley [OPEN]

A young tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes slunk through the shadows. The cracked bell on her tattered purple collar made no noise as she found an empty alleyway. My territory. She dragged some moss into an empty cardboard box, making a nest. Hopefully no cats would pass through, but if they did... Well, if she thought they were worthy, they would work for her. If she didn't... Her eyes glinted maliciously and she dug her claws into her nest as she thought of what she would do to them.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Petal's Alley [OPEN]

Tiny had wandered far from home that day, bored in a way she hadn't been in a while. Something since the fight with Brass had pushed her to, told her to look around, find new things in the twoleg place beyond the forest. So she had, entering this alleyway as she had every other, claws unsheathed and eyes dancing, keeping watch for any threats. Not that the 6 moon old kit was scared, not at all. She was a good fighter! She didn't NEED to be scared! She was Nala's daughter, and Indy's sister, and she would beat up ANYONE! Or at least, that was what she thought. She was skilled, but her small size could present a marked problem against adults. But she was just.....ignoring that. @Trouble
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:46 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Tiny had wandered far from home that day, bored in a way she hadn't been in a while. Something since the fight with Brass had pushed her to, told her to look around, find new things in the twoleg place beyond the forest. So she had, entering this alleyway as she had every other, claws unsheathed and eyes dancing, keeping watch for any threats. Not that the 6 moon old kit was scared, not at all. She was a good fighter! She didn't NEED to be scared! She was Nala's daughter, and Indy's sister, and she would beat up ANYONE! Or at least, that was what she thought. She was skilled, but her small size could present a marked problem against adults. But she was just.....ignoring that. @Trouble
Petal approached the kit. "Little one, what are you doing here?" Maybe he would be worth her time... Nah, probably not, but it was worth a try. Her claws stayed sheathed, she didn't want to scare him away. "Are you lost?" She smiled at him, whether kind or evil was hard to tell. "I can catch you prey..." She continued to approach him, going closer and closer. She smirked at the kit's tiny size yet seemingly confident posture.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:47 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @Trouble
"This is a alley?" Spotted mew'd nervously. "You so sure this is safe?" She went a little closer to Petal. Have I made a mistake? My housefolks wouldn't kill me, right? She thought. Spotted knew them, and they loved her. She had friends in her neighboorhood, and even a tom who liked her.
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:49 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy the Icewing View Post
// @Trouble
"This is a alley?" Spotted mew'd nervously. "You so sure this is safe?" She went a little closer to Petal. Have I made a mistake? My housefolks wouldn't kill me, right? She thought. Spotted knew them, and they loved her. She had friends in her neighboorhood, and even a tom who liked her.
"Oh yes, quite sure." She pulled some moss out from behind her makeshift den. She kept it there for visitors. She lay it next to her nest. "You can sleep here. Why don't you go catch some prey for us?"

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:51 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Cat! Cat! BIG cat. At least, bigger than her. Ok, so they didn't seem mean, at least, not in the nutter, deranged way that the monster had been mean. So......maybe ok to not immediately murder them? And then they INSULTED her? What was THIS about? Her voice shrill but annoyed, Tiny huffed I'm EXPLORING! And I am NOT lost, my home is right back there, I'm NOT lost! Which she wasn't. She was a smart cat, and she had some feathers stuck in her fur, which she had been dropping out, so she could find her way back. Plus, she could always follow her scent trail. At the offer of prey, she sniffed with a bit of annoyance. She wasn't helpless! She had caught prey before! Pit had taught her how! I'm fine, thanks. she added, sizing up the cat again. Then she was the collar. A KITTYPET? Was this cat REALLY trying to control her, or threaten her? THAT was not going to happen, but she decided not to say anything for the moment. @Trouble
Old November 11th, 2020, 05:56 PM
🧂= Yes

// @Trouble

'I'm- I guess.." Spotted would try. Petal was starting to scare her. She would just do whatever she said. It would work. She quickly caught a mouse, but it was messy and fat. She missed a sparrow, a rabbit and a pidgon before catching a pidgen. Perfect! She thought, coming back and laying down the prey in front of Petal. "I- Uh... Can I try some?"
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:04 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Cat! Cat! BIG cat. At least, bigger than her. Ok, so they didn't seem mean, at least, not in the nutter, deranged way that the monster had been mean. So......maybe ok to not immediately murder them? And then they INSULTED her? What was THIS about? Her voice shrill but annoyed, Tiny huffed I'm EXPLORING! And I am NOT lost, my home is right back there, I'm NOT lost! Which she wasn't. She was a smart cat, and she had some feathers stuck in her fur, which she had been dropping out, so she could find her way back. Plus, she could always follow her scent trail. At the offer of prey, she sniffed with a bit of annoyance. She wasn't helpless! She had caught prey before! Pit had taught her how! I'm fine, thanks. she added, sizing up the cat again. Then she was the collar. A KITTYPET? Was this cat REALLY trying to control her, or threaten her? THAT was not going to happen, but she decided not to say anything for the moment. @Trouble
Petal smirked. "You sure seem like it. But fine, if you're not lost then LEAVE. This is MY territory, you hear that?" She hissed at the kit, showing her sharp fangs. "Unless of course..." She unsheathed her claws into the ground. "There's another option..." The bloody claws were sharp, just waiting to pierce flesh. Petal saw the strange cat looking at her collar. "What's wrong?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy the Icewing View Post
// @Trouble
'I'm- I guess.." Spotted would try. Petal was starting to scare her. She would just do whatever she said. It would work. She quickly caught a mouse, but it was messy and fat. She missed a sparrow, a rabbit and a pidgon before catching a pidgen. Perfect! She thought, coming back and laying down the prey in front of Petal. "I- Uh... Can I try some?"
Petal purred when the cat brought back prey. She pushed the pidgeon towards her. She didn't care that it was relatively small, it was enough. "What's your name?" she asked before taking a bite of the juicy mouse. Mmmm... This cat was decent hunter. Maybe she would keep her around longer than a few days... I'll kill her eventually.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; November 11th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:21 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

A huge blue-grey tom darted among the boxes, watching the cat carefully. She was obviously a kittypet, used to being pampered and cared for, used to having an easy life. That purple collar and the way she made her nest and dug her claws into it.. like she was trying to be a loner, or a wild cat, being cool and looking fierce. Sorry, sweetheart, but I'll have to say no. You couldn't fend for yourself if your pretty life was on the line - which I guess it would be. Illicit flicked his tail and stalked closer, a menacing expression on his face. If the she-cat got even close to him, he was ready to lash out with his teeth and claws. No hesitating whatsoever.

"Hello, darling," Illicit rumbled, choosing to stroll out of the shadows and drop his hiding. "My name is Illicit, how may I help you?" He let out a sudden purr, circling around her and eyeing her with distaste. "What're you doing here? Don't you know that this is outsider territory? Or were you too busy snuggling with your Twoleg to notice?" Illicit raised his tail high, and the giant tomcat looked down at her powerfully. "Seriously, though? You don't belong here, love."

@Trouble
Old November 11th, 2020, 06:31 PM
🧂= Yes

// @Trouble
"Spotted," She spat out some feathers. "You eat this everyday?!" This stuff is BAD She thought.poor petal! She looked at Petal "What's that look in you're eye? Like, evil?"