Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old February 17th, 2019, 10:28 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Nyra's Home

Nyra walked outside into the cold sunlight, her yellowish brown eyes squinting into the sunlight. She lived in a spacious hollow in an old fir tree, with hanging moss blocking most of the sunlight. She wasn't used to all of this sunlight, because she was a night owl. (get it? she's based off of an owl)

@Pisces
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:01 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Nyra's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
Nyra walked outside into the cold sunlight, her yellowish brown eyes squinting into the sunlight. She lived in a spacious hollow in an old fir tree, with hanging moss blocking most of the sunlight. She wasn't used to all of this sunlight, because she was a night owl. (get it? she's based off of an owl)

@Pisces
even though she disliked this hideous weather she needed to hunt. Her kill pile was getting low and she disliked that as well. With a shiver from a blast of cold wind the Molly padded forward until she felt that her paws can't carry her anymore , her paw pads felt as if they've turned to Ice already just as much as her whiskers and nose. The curl flicked her tail as she looked around and was suddenly lost. She didn't know this area of the forest, and she well knew that she was pretty far from her den, she folded her ears back and grumbled before trotting forward the best she could . Her orbs landed on an odd looking tree which caught her interest, maybe she could spend some time there? Atleast until she feels better . The Molly ran forward on numb paws and halted at the base of the tree before sniffing it, although she caught another Molly's scent which disappointed her a little but she stood there still "hello? I mean no harm. I just n-need shelter ......I p-promise it's only t-till I get better. I-its freezing out h-here...." jinn meowed as she closed her eyes due to another blast of ice cold wind before dropping down and shivering .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:07 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
even though she disliked this hideous weather she needed to hunt. Her kill pile was getting low and she disliked that as well. With a shiver from a blast of cold wind the Molly padded forward until she felt that her paws can't carry her anymore , her paw pads felt as if they've turned to Ice already just as much as her whiskers and nose. The curl flicked her tail as she looked around and was suddenly lost. She didn't know this area of the forest, and she well knew that she was pretty far from her den, she folded her ears back and grumbled before trotting forward the best she could . Her orbs landed on an odd looking tree which caught her interest, maybe she could spend some time there? Atleast until she feels better . The Molly ran forward on numb paws and halted at the base of the tree before sniffing it, although she caught another Molly's scent which disappointed her a little but she stood there still "hello? I mean no harm. I just n-need shelter ......I p-promise it's only t-till I get better. I-its freezing out h-here...." jinn meowed as she closed her eyes due to another blast of ice cold wind before dropping down and shivering .
Nyra turne and looked at the cold looking molly Her tawny colored fur glimmered in the weak sunlight and she smiled at her. "Of course. I can survive in another tree for a few days." SHe said and walked towards the trunk, flicked her tail to follow her, and leaped from branch to branch, until she reached the hollow. "Come on. It's warmer in here." She said and flicked her tail to the tree hollow. She then leaped a few more branches up after pawing some extra moss out and making a nice nest in another hollow with moss draping over the front.
Old February 17th, 2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Nyra turne and looked at the cold looking molly Her tawny colored fur glimmered in the weak sunlight and she smiled at her. "Of course. I can survive in another tree for a few days." SHe said and walked towards the trunk, flicked her tail to follow her, and leaped from branch to branch, until she reached the hollow. "Come on. It's warmer in here." She said and flicked her tail to the tree hollow. She then leaped a few more branches up after pawing some extra moss out and making a nice nest in another hollow with moss draping over the front.
that surprised her , normally other cats would be so protective of their dens and would be hostile but this one wasn't as much. She was grateful for that . Jinn grunted as she stood up but as she did Her whole body felt unbearably numb which ticked her off , how was she supposed to get back to symphony like this ? Although she was sure the other could handle being by themselves . With a flick of her ears she looked up at the Molly With a clearly grateful expression before walking stiff legged into the hollow tree , although once she entered as she touched the floor of the den it gave her a small shock from the intense heat compared to how cold her paws were. This was embarrassing . She must have looked like a homeless kit . Although even the adults need help at times. She went off into a corner of the den and plopped down without even complaining of a need for a mossbed and wrapped her tail around herself before turning over her left paw to lick the pad in an attempt to get it to defrost faster.

Old February 17th, 2019, 05:43 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
that surprised her , normally other cats would be so protective of their dens and would be hostile but this one wasn't as much. She was grateful for that . Jinn grunted as she stood up but as she did Her whole body felt unbearably numb which ticked her off , how was she supposed to get back to symphony like this ? Although she was sure the other could handle being by themselves . With a flick of her ears she looked up at the Molly With a clearly grateful expression before walking stiff legged into the hollow tree , although once she entered as she touched the floor of the den it gave her a small shock from the intense heat compared to how cold her paws were. This was embarrassing . She must have looked like a homeless kit . Although even the adults need help at times. She went off into a corner of the den and plopped down without even complaining of a need for a mossbed and wrapped her tail around herself before turning over her left paw to lick the pad in an attempt to get it to defrost faster.
Nyra had made a proper moss nest, and soon after she started digging in the snow. She then lunged her head into the hole soon after, and grabbed a rodent called a lemming. After catching a few more, she returned up the tree and peeked in the hollow to deposit a lemming. "Here. I caught you this since your paws looked as if they weren't getting any blood." She said and dropped one on the base of the den.
Old February 17th, 2019, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Nyra had made a proper moss nest, and soon after she started digging in the snow. She then lunged her head into the hole soon after, and grabbed a rodent called a lemming. After catching a few more, she returned up the tree and peeked in the hollow to deposit a lemming. "Here. I caught you this since your paws looked as if they weren't getting any blood." She said and dropped one on the base of the den.
jinn looked up from her paw and looked over her shoulder at Nyra and smiled before folding her ears back after feeling some guilt "thanks but,Don't you need it? I can manage till then . You didn't have to . After all prey is scarce this time..." she meowed before slapping herself mentally atleast be grateful shes going out of her way to do this for you. She didn't have to .... "but again, thank you. Once I get better I'll give you the first thing I find. Although I am curious ,why did you help me? You could have saved yourself all this trouble ..." she meowed .