Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old December 25th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default The Barrens (Open to all)

This is a cat named Thorne's home. He is based off of the Carswell Thorne from the Lunar chronicles. Thorne shelters in an abandoned badger set. The barrens are long stretches of dry land, with a few Ashwoods scattered sparingly. There is a lot of prey to be caught if you are as good a hunter as the cat who owns the territory. His sister also lives on the territory, and she is named Cress.

Prey:
Rabbits
Mice
Crows
Predators:
Birds of prey
Dogs
Badgers
Foxes

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; December 30th, 2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: The Barrens (Open to all)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
This is a cat named Thorne's home. He is based off of the Carswell Thorne from the Lunar chronicles. Thorne shelters in an abandoned badger set. The barrens are long stretches of dry land, with a few Ashwoods scattered sparingly. There is a lot of prey to be caught if you are as good a hunter as the cat who owns the territory.

Prey:
Rabbits
Mice
Crows
Predators:
Birds of prey
Dogs
Badgers
Foxes
Misty walked through the unknown territory her ears perked for any noise. She was walking slowly, since her belly was swollen. The molly curled herself underneath a tree and rested for a bit to catch her breathe.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 27th, 2018, 10:44 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Misty walked through the unknown territory her ears perked for any noise. She was walking slowly, since her belly was swollen. The molly curled herself underneath a tree and rested for a bit to catch her breathe.
Thorne perked his ear up and crawled silently through the tall grasses unseen. He looked at the silver molly and the brown tabby came out of hiding. "Hello ma'am, are you in need of anything?" He asked tenderly, not wanting to scare her.
Old December 27th, 2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Thorne perked his ear up and crawled silently through the tall grasses unseen. He looked at the silver molly and the brown tabby came out of hiding. "Hello ma'am, are you in need of anything?" He asked tenderly, not wanting to scare her.
Misty stood up almost instantly, "No i'm alright. I just needed to rest." she mwoed, not mentioning, anything about her belly. She kept it to hersefl and never let anybody know.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 28th, 2018, 03:37 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Misty stood up almost instantly, "No i'm alright. I just needed to rest." she mwoed, not mentioning, anything about her belly. She kept it to hersefl and never let anybody know.
He tipped his head to the side, "This isn't the best place to rest... you could be carried off by an eagle, or a badger." A cold winter wind blew across the plains, rattling the dry stalks of grass and chilling Thorne to the bone.
Old December 29th, 2018, 09:59 PM

Quote:
He tipped his head to the side, "This isn't the best place to rest... you could be carried off by an eagle, or a badger." A cold winter wind blew across the plains, rattling the dry stalks of grass and chilling Thorne to the bone.
Misty shrugged. "At least it would put me out of my misery." she meowed. The queen took her paw and gave it a lick before drawing it over her ears. Her fur began to fluff up from the cold breeze. "There's no where for me to rest then." she added.

Old December 30th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

A crunch sounded through the area followed by a loud amount of feline swearing. "Hello?" A small voice rang out. A two legged cat hopped out of the brush
Old December 30th, 2018, 05:43 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

Misty shrugged. "At least it would put me out of my misery." she meowed. The queen took her paw and gave it a lick before drawing it over her ears. Her fur began to fluff up from the cold breeze. "There's no where for me to rest then." she added.
"No, there are a few abandoned badger sets. Would you like me to lead you to one?" He turned his head 45 degrees to the right and looked at her.
Old December 30th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
A crunch sounded through the area followed by a loud amount of feline swearing. "Hello?" A small voice rang out. A two legged cat hopped out of the brush
Cress looked out of her den and came face to face with the cat. "Oh, hello. Are you hurt?" The chestnut brown she-cat looked at the two-legged cat with concern.
Old December 30th, 2018, 06:47 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Cress looked out of her den and came face to face with the cat. "Oh, hello. Are you hurt?" The chestnut brown she-cat looked at the two-legged cat with concern.
“Oh!” The brown tabby’s ears perked up “No, uh.” She hopped forwards again. “I’ve always been like this. Thrown out into the street as a kitten. I usually call the allies home, but it seems I got a bit lost. Who are you? May I ask?” The skinny she cat settled on her heels curling her tail into a question mark.