Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old April 29th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Spice's Treetop Home

Spice's home! She is a loner who is currently living in a giant oak tree on the edge of her brother's terratory. She knows good places to hunt and is really hospitable to everyone she knows but if she doesn't know you, she closes up like a clam. The oak tree is taller then a twoleg house and is healthy. Spice uses soft meadow grasses in her nest along with fallen twigs from other trees. she has her nest in lower branches.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; June 5th, 2018 at 09:30 AM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:23 AM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: Spice's Treetop Home

open too all!!!
spice padded towards the giant oak that she called home and yawned on the soft grass carrying a mouthful of a giant mouse nest.
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:31 AM
I'm a group of stars

Hey anyone have loners to rp with
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:51 AM
I'm a group of stars

@Akari spice needs friends
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:31 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
@Akari spice needs friends
(Sorry, I got busy with exams, sooo....Rp!)
"See, adventuring this far was not a mistake! Besides, it's not like anything would want to attack us. Even if something did, it wouldn't know which head to attack!" A Soft, but seemingly excited voice said, before a high-held head poked around a bush, looking around, before continuing to walk forward, exposing another head connected to the same body, looking around cautiously. "Y-Yea, but that rouge led us away from these clans to protect us, why should we come back?" The second head said, before sniffing carefully. "I smell blood, of prey nearby..." She said, looking around carefully. "We are in the forest dummy! Predators eat prey, and every living animal we've eaten, and most bugs, have some sort of blood or something!" The Kinder voice said, smiling slightly. "Yea, but....It's nearby....like, fresh, and nearby...." The more negative and cautious voice said, looking around, very alert now. "Inuri, Stop worrying about everything! There is nothing out there to worry about here! There isn't a fox that could kill us, not a swarm of rats that could bite us, really, it's truly peaceful here..." The more excited voice, managing to lick her conjoined sisters muzzle, trying to soothe her worries. "Iruni, This is the forest, there could be a fox, or a snake, or...or....." She stopped as she was licked by her sister again. "Yea...I guess your right...But we should still be careful...." Inuri said softly, raising her head, and looking around. "We are, but it doesnt hurt to have some faith, just think, we've survived this long, I'm pretty sure if something was going to kill us, we would have died by now!" Iruni said, smiling. "Yea....I just...How are you always so positive?" Inuri asked, looking at Iruni out of the corner of her eye. "Hmm...Probably because I don't stay up at night, and usually sleep during the day..." Iruni said, smiling as they continued walking.

Old June 7th, 2018, 12:57 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
(Sorry, I got busy with exams, sooo....Rp!)
"See, adventuring this far was not a mistake! Besides, it's not like anything would want to attack us. Even if something did, it wouldn't know which head to attack!" A Soft, but seemingly excited voice said, before a high-held head poked around a bush, looking around, before continuing to walk forward, exposing another head connected to the same body, looking around cautiously. "Y-Yea, but that rouge led us away from these clans to protect us, why should we come back?" The second head said, before sniffing carefully. "I smell blood, of prey nearby..." She said, looking around carefully. "We are in the forest dummy! Predators eat prey, and every living animal we've eaten, and most bugs, have some sort of blood or something!" The Kinder voice said, smiling slightly. "Yea, but....It's nearby....like, fresh, and nearby...." The more negative and cautious voice said, looking around, very alert now. "Inuri, Stop worrying about everything! There is nothing out there to worry about here! There isn't a fox that could kill us, not a swarm of rats that could bite us, really, it's truly peaceful here..." The more excited voice, managing to lick her conjoined sisters muzzle, trying to soothe her worries. "Iruni, This is the forest, there could be a fox, or a snake, or...or....." She stopped as she was licked by her sister again. "Yea...I guess your right...But we should still be careful...." Inuri said softly, raising her head, and looking around. "We are, but it doesnt hurt to have some faith, just think, we've survived this long, I'm pretty sure if something was going to kill us, we would have died by now!" Iruni said, smiling. "Yea....I just...How are you always so positive?" Inuri asked, looking at Iruni out of the corner of her eye. "Hmm...Probably because I don't stay up at night, and usually sleep during the day..." Iruni said, smiling as they continued walking.
Spice's head perked up and she poked her pale ginger head and yellow eyes poked through the oak leaves. She quickly notices the two-headed cat with one head talking to another. "Hello, I'm Spice. Who are you?" She said after she had jumped from the tree.
Old June 8th, 2018, 09:01 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Spice's head perked up and she poked her pale ginger head and yellow eyes poked through the oak leaves. She quickly notices the two-headed cat with one head talking to another. "Hello, I'm Spice. Who are you?" She said after she had jumped from the tree.
They stopped in their tracks as the newcomer jumped down from the tree, their tails sticking straight up in suprise. "See? I told you there nothing that wants to kill us out here!" Iruni said, starting to smile, the more left side of the body relaxing, and one of the tails becoming less rigid, lowering back to the way it previously, although the right side stayed mostly rigid. "I am Iruni, or Rune, if that's easier to remember, and..." she stopped as she was somewhat cut off. "...And I am Inuri, or as some people call me, Reality. Mostly because I see the world for what it is, and not much more." Inuri said, before slowly relaxing, so that their body looked rather uniform. "If you don't mind us asking, who may you be?" They asked in unison, before looking at each other, and softly laughing.

Old June 8th, 2018, 04:41 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
They stopped in their tracks as the newcomer jumped down from the tree, their tails sticking straight up in suprise. "See? I told you there nothing that wants to kill us out here!" Iruni said, starting to smile, the more left side of the body relaxing, and one of the tails becoming less rigid, lowering back to the way it previously, although the right side stayed mostly rigid. "I am Iruni, or Rune, if that's easier to remember, and..." she stopped as she was somewhat cut off. "...And I am Inuri, or as some people call me, Reality. Mostly because I see the world for what it is, and not much more." Inuri said, before slowly relaxing, so that their body looked rather uniform. "If you don't mind us asking, who may you be?" They asked in unison, before looking at each other, and softly laughing.
"My name is spice, nice to meet both of you!" She said smiling, "And no I am not going to kill either of you," She laughed along with them, her laugh almost equivalent to the ring of a windchime, soft and sweet.
Old June 25th, 2018, 08:57 AM
I'm a group of stars

ummm @Akari are you there?
Old June 25th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I'm a group of stars

@Checkmate

Spice walked along her territory and looked around.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; June 25th, 2018 at 02:34 PM.