Last post by Rowan
Today 06:09 AM

Old December 2nd, 2020, 04:31 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Reuniting [ PRIVATE ]

[ @Exis ]

Failpaw

The molly wandered around in the shadows, copper eyes dull with the lack of light. Her life was all wrong. Chikadeepaw was dead, walking with the stars while she kept living. Blackhaze and Leopardkit ...they had gone missing. Failpaw sighed, her gaze trained on the filthy ground. All she could do with herself was train. She needed to get stronger. Curseface had always been there for her. Even though the apprentice wouldn't exactly have called him a friend a few moons ago, it seemed that was what the furless tom was. She could trust him, but who else could she count on.

The golden-brown tabby walked over leaves, the dead plants crunching as she crushed them with every step. As she walked aimlessly through the shadows, she muttered to herself, going over battle moves and strategies to beat Dawnass. Didn't the ShadowClan leader say something about apprentices having to beat her or something? Probably.

[ I had no idea what to call it. ]

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; December 2nd, 2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 05:36 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Reuniting [ PRIVATE ]

Blackhaze watched Thornscratch from a distance, he didn’t know how this would go and, if he was being honest he didn’t want to tell her but he had to. “THORNSCRATCH!” he called o her as he padded twords her.
@Lynxpaw

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old December 3rd, 2020, 08:30 PM
GONE

[ @Exis ]

Failpaw

The molly spun around, letting out a hiss before quickly stopping. N...It couldn't be. She inhaled to clear any emotions of her features and stalked up to meet the tom. "Blackhaze" the apprentice nodded her head in greetings."What brings you here to the Dark Forest? Why are you here talking to me?" the molly tried to keep her voice steady. Tried to hide her emotions, but her voice come out as a quiet hiss. He left me. Forgot about me. She paused for a few moments, remembering what he had called her. "And it's Failpaw now" the full-grown she-cat snapped. She was glad he was safe but ... he went missing. Left her to live alone in darkness and grief. The ShadowClanner still thought of him as a beloved friend, but she was irritated- no. Angry. Sad. Happy. Confused. The mix of emotions threatened to rip her apart, mentally. She couldn't break down in front of him. In front of anyone. She wasn't weak.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; December 4th, 2020 at 03:00 AM.
Old December 4th, 2020, 11:23 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze’s fur bristled, How dare she! Why that sniveling... “Sorry I couldn’t make it back, I was too busy dying trying to get there!” He practically spat out at Failpaw. Seriously, this is what she was doing right now?! “You know what? Forget it, I’ll leave you here to get found by someone else.” His words so sour they practically curtled in the air where they stood stagnating.
@Lynxpaw

Old December 4th, 2020, 05:26 PM
GONE

[ @Exis ]

Failpaw

The molly shrunk back from the tom as he yelled, fear burning in her copper eyes. She stared at her paws, ears flattened against her head. She was silent for a few moments, before stealing a glance up. She hadn't meant to be rude. That's why he left me. That's the reason, isn't it? "L.....Look I'm s-sorry. I ... I guess I couldn't h-handle all the .... negative emotions like I th-thought I could-d. M-maybe it's best that I l-leave" Failpaw whispered. She didn't have anyone in this world, did she? Everyone she cared about ... they were all gone. The apprentice shook her head slightly and slowly turned to leave, her gaze focused on the ground below her, head hung low.
Old December 4th, 2020, 08:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze scoffed, of corse, even in death he had stuff to do. “Thorn! I’m not calling you Failpaw. Now come back here and tell me what’s got you all riled up.” He called out to her. It wasn’t that he hated talking to her he was just grumpy.
@Exis

Last edited by Exis; December 4th, 2020 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 6th, 2020, 12:05 AM
GONE

[ @Exis ]

"Why should I talk to others, when I live my life in darkness and isolation?"

Failpaw

She stiffened when he called her by her old name. "It's Failpaw. I'm not Thornscratch anymore" she snapped again. The molly inhaled and calmed herself down, turning to face her close friend. "So how about I just do a quick list of my problems with cats, then I can elaborate. Anyways ... well, first there was you. You know, busy and then missing and ... dead. Then ... L-" the apprentice started, faltering on the beloved kit's name. "I don't know if you've met her before but there was Leopardkit. Oh how much I miss her. I just hope she's safe. She's missing and it's been tearing me apart for quite some time" the golden-brown tabby managed after a few moments of silence. There were sounds of choking as she tried to hold back tears. She kit was gone for good, wasn't she? She shook her head, remembering poor Mouse, dead. Little Chikadeepaw was gone because for her.

[ Pfpf. You mentioned yourself instead of me in your last post ]

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; December 10th, 2020 at 04:28 PM.
Old January 6th, 2021, 07:05 AM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze shook his head, “Thorn,” He emphasized to point out he wouldn’t be calling her Failpaw, “You’ve always been one to harbor on things but hear this, everything that goes wrong isn’t your fault. You can not sit and think of the past. You have to move forward and hope that the cats around you do the same.” It was all he had, the only thing he’d been trying to get her to do since they were apprentices. She needed to, “Let go.”
@Lynxpaw (sorry)

Old January 13th, 2021, 03:41 PM
GONE

[ @Exis ]

The molly shook her head after listening to Blackhaze. There were many things she could let go, but one she could not. "How could I m-move on, not k-knowing if ... if Leop-Leopardkit is safe?" Failpaw choked on her words, tears threatening to spill as she though of the little she-cat. Was she dead? Hiding? Starving? Who knew.

[ Oop sorry for the late response. ]
Old January 13th, 2021, 03:52 PM
sadly, I exist

Blackhaze sigh, “The same way I moved on when someone I cared about left, one day at a time.” he mewed. This was going to go nowhere, he knew that much. Thorn had the hardest time letting go of things.
@Lynxpaw