Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2017, 06:59 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Honeystep was sitting not quite at the edge of the clearing, but in a nice patch of shade she had found and had lusted after the entire day. She panted with the exhaustion but she would have spent her day no other way. A few minutes ago she had trotted into camp, Hawkpaw trailing happily at her side. Honeystep, along with her sister Moonsong, had spent the day training their apprentices in both hunting and fighting, for they had enough time for both. Her odd-colored gaze scanned around camp, partly just to make sure that Hawkpaw was going and bringing prey to the elder's den like she had told him to do when they got back. She sighed. Maybe she was too untrusting, she pondered, but she shook her head as she silently chastised herself.

The slight zephyr buffeted her fur but was far from a cold wind, and she cherished the thought of the weather staying like this as she closed her eyes for just a mere moment. When she opened he again, she looked around the full clearing once again, the sight of her clanmates bringing joy to her. She spotted one particular she-cat she knew well, named Moongaze. The warrior was notorious for always looking intensely at the moon, and some often joked that the she-cat had a connection with Starclan. Honeystep called out to her, longing for someone to talk to after her long, exausting day in the woods.

"Good morning, Moongaze!" She called out cheerily, her one green and one blue eye glittering with a decent elation at the rather positive day she had experienced so far.

Last edited by Aquarius; April 12th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Cold

Marshfur stalked over to his favourite spot at the back of the clearing into his favourite spot of dirt where he also slept at night. he stretched his muscles bulging from his torso then laid down with his tail wrapped around his body. Marshfur scouted the clearing and the cats it contained, then he noticed honeystep sitting by herself, he new he should say hello but were she going to abuse him for it like most of the clan? He had physicked himself out and returned his gaze bitterly back to the sky once again.

Last edited by coldheart; April 12th, 2017 at 08:07 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:18 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Honeystep was sitting not quite at the edge of the clearing, but in a nice patch of shade she had found and had lusted after the entire day. She panted with the exaustion but she would have spent her day no other way. A few minutes ago she had trotted into camp, Hawkpaw trailing happily at her side. Honeystep, along with her sister Moonsong, had spent the day training their apprentices in both hunting and fighting, for they had enough time for both. Her odd-colored gaze scanned around camp, partly just to make sure that Hawkpaw was going and bringing prey to the elder's den like she had told him to do when they got back. She sighed. Maybe she was too untrusting, she pondered, but she shook her head as she silently chastised herself.

The slight zephyr buffeted her fur but was far from a cold wind, and she cherished the thought of the weather staying like this as she closed her eyes for just a mere moment. When she opened he again, she looked around the full clearing once again, the sight of her clanmates bringing joy to her. She spotted one particular she-cat she knew well, named Moongaze. The warrior was notorious for always looking intensely at the moon, and some often joked that the she-cat had a connection with Starclan. Honeystep called out to her, longing for someone to talk to after her long, exausting day in the woods.

"Good morning, Moongaze!" She called out cheerily, her one green and one blue eye glittering with a decent elation at the rather positive day she had experienced so far.
A black she cat padded into camp, remembering her dream. She heard her name being called by a cat she knew well. Too well. She flicked her tail and padded away. She padded back over to the fresh kill pile and put her two rabbits down. She grabbed a plump bird and padded over.
"Good Morning to you to HoneyStep!"
She purred. MoonGaze sat down and put the bird down.
"Would you like to share this with me?"
She asked prodding the bird.
(SORRY ITS SHORT!)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; April 12th, 2017 at 07:22 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:31 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
A black she cat padded into camp, remembering her dream. She heard her name being called by a cat she knew well. Too well. She flicked her tail and padded away. She padded back over to the fresh kill pile and put her two rabbits down. She grabbed a plump bird and padded over.
"Good Morning to you to HoneyStep!"
She purred. MoonGaze sat down and put the bird down.
"Would you like to share this with me?"
She asked prodding the bird.
(SORRY ITS SHORT!)
Honeystep nodded eagerly as the she-cat offered to share the bird. She purred. "I'd be glad to," she said. She didn't bother mentioning that the bird Moongaze had picked out had been hunted down by her friend Swiftecho's apprentice, Duskpaw. Her golden tail flicked happily, tipped by a spot of white as there was under her eyes. She turned her gaze toward Whitescar, a warrior she didn't know too well for they didn't seem to speak much. Her purr dried in her throat as she saw bitterness in the cat's gaze. "Is she okay...?" She fretted out loud quietly.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:41 AM

My Mood: Cold

Marshfur stomach won over his urge to stay in his "den" and he stood up briefly stretching then padding over to the fresh kill pile collecting the smallest mouse he could find thinking darkly, it would be a waste for any good prey to be spared on me. He turned around and went to head back to his "den".

Last edited by coldheart; April 12th, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 01:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A small abyssinian padded calmly after her mentor, a wide grin on her maw. It had been a while since they had had a training session and she couldn't wait to show her mentor her improved skill from last time. Being a new apprentice, the she-cat still had so much to learn and she was always eager to know more. Knowing that she was being taught by the deputy and one with many moons of experience, it boosted her confidence. Caracalpaw was an ambitious cat and she hoped deeply that she would one day grow to be WindClan's leader. Of course, there were many chances that she would change her mind in the future. After all, wasn't it every apprentices dream to become the leader?

The she-cat was quickly brought out of her thoughts as Shrikecall spoke his orders. Caracalpaw nodded in response and narrowed her eyes, getting into a crouched position, making sure that her claws were sheathed. They didn't want injuries now did they? Being as sudden as she could, the abyssinian suddenly leapt off the ground. The crouch she had had gave her a big spring, making her go further. Her yellow hues were focused on the back of her mentor, occasionally looking from side to side. Having watched others apprentice's train before, the she-cat was prepared for her mentor to suddenly move to the side. Her big leap had given her enough time to move to the side if needed. When it came to learning, Caracalpaw didn't necessarily have to do the move herself to do it. She obviously had to practise, but being a rather observant cat meant she could observe something and hopefully she would be able to catch on quickly, practising the move by herself. The bronze she-cat had been born with many talents, and catching on to something quickly was one of them. She could easily learn something, however she normally made others wait a long time whilst she practised. The she-cat aimed for perfection. Caracalpaw didn't go for average, that was never good enough for her. Her ambition and dedication lead to her never giving up until she was perfect. That was the kind of cat that Caracalpaw was. Don't underestimate her and guess that she's just average, because you will be proved wrong. No matter how long it takes her to get it right.
As Caracalpaw had thought, Shrikecall moved to the side. But then, instead of staying there... he moved back behind her. Where she wouldn't be able to regather herself quickly enough to land, then whip around. His eyes gleamed and flashed, tail lashing back and forth, whipping in the air like a skinny flag. Once she had landed, he leapt fowards, claws sheathed-- and thankfully, being an older cat, he didn't weigh enough to crush the apprentice. No, he was actually quite skinny.... dangerously so, it wasn't good that he was that small. It could actually result in him not being able to protect himself through another leaf-bare. But, in the early moons of new-leaf, and then with green-leaf coming up so quickly, prey would be plentiful and perhaps Shrikecall would feel as though it were okay to eat more. His eyes flashed with pleasure... it wasn't an often occurance when Shrikecall got to fight in a battle. Especially since he had become deputy, there had been no reason to fight.

And, even if there had.... it was more likely Blazingstar would try and find a peaceful solution. That was the most important thing, peace. And yet Shrikecall loved the thrill of battle. He would be disappointed if they ran out of reasons to fight... though with the Dusk Syndicate nearby? When would that ever happen? Probably never. There was a good chance that there would be fights coming up soon. Though, whether he knew it or not, Shrikecall was already fighting... he was fighting to stay alive the best he could. It was rough, knowing that he was probably the oldest deputy there had been in a while. 70 moons... that was quite an age for a warrior. He should have retired to the elders' den by now. And yet, Shrikecall was still fighting. Why? Because he didn't want to live out the rest of his days as a lazy elder. Though he knew he would be a respected and semi-valuable member to the Clan, he was more concerned with helping in any way that he could.

And, at the moment, he was most concerned with making sure that his apprentice was able to fight well. He landed just behind her, his jump cut a little short. "Always be ready for your opponent to move anywhere. Or, be ready for them to stay put. Don't be caught off guard." He told her, hues flashing for a moment as he stood there. Even when he was speaking to her, his limbs were tensed. Now, the tom might not be as young as he used to... but he was able to fight almost as well as he used to. There were just a couple of small-- well, big, really-- problems that he needed to get under control. Such as the problem of his age... and the problem of him not being as strong as he used to be. Both could cost him dearly in battle, and both were things that he would have preferred not to cost him in battle. "Now then, if you're okay, we can continue." His voice wasn't harsh, or cold, it was simply professional and businesslike. But, his hues had a certain type of warmness in them that showed he was pleased with the effort. He couldn't ask for her to do it right, or even perfectly... just to try her best and at least shoot for perfect.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Phantompaw laughed, white teeth flashing in the ever dimming light of the setting sun. She smiled mischievously, knowing that tonight, her nest was going to be cold. She wanted to sneak out and wander. That was her secret: that she snuck out most night now, alone. Mainly to bother Rainpaw if he found out, since she knew very well that he disliked her being iin the territory alone. She saw no danger in it, and enjoyed the freedom. Flicking her tail, she nodded. “Sure. I'll be there in just a moment.” she replied, grabbing the half eateb vole and burying it in the clearing. In a few rises and falls of the sun, she would unbury it and stick it back in the fresh-kill pile.
ShinePaw nodded then headed into the den. She glanced back at Phantompaw one last time, her eyes full of suspision but mostly concern. She knew her friend was up to something as usual. She didn't like it, but if there was any trouble, those who challenged her friend would have to answer to her. "Alright then..." then she whispered "Goodnight" knowing she wouldn't she Phantompaw again until morning, maybe even after her patrol with Flamestorm.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Tortoisekit gave an excited bounce, staring up at the larger molly, although she didn't appear any older than he himself. “I'm so bored.” he groaned playfully, his fur fluffing up a bit. “You? Also, I'm Tortoisekit.” he said, purring.
"I am a bit, more hungry though. Oh, I'm Pathkit. A bit new here, so I don't know anyone else..." I fidget slightly, tail curling around my legs as I paw the dirt in the ground.
Old April 12th, 2017, 04:05 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenMoto View Post
"I am a bit, more hungry though. Oh, I'm Pathkit. A bit new here, so I don't know anyone else..." I fidget slightly, tail curling around my legs as I paw the dirt in the ground.
“O-oh. I'm Tortoisekit.” he said, his silvery chest flashing in a faint ray of sunlight. “N-new here?” he asked, tilting his head. He didn't see how she could be new here, if she looked about his age. Then he realized that he didn't really remember seeing her in the nursery that often, if at all until just recently, but that only puzzled the half kittypet even more than before, and the took a shaky breath, suddenly unsure, even though he wanted her as a friend. He wanted everyone as a friend of course, but that was just him.
Old April 12th, 2017, 07:42 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[No you're quite alright, mine is fairly late as well /v\ and I promise that my posts will never be this late ever again! ]
The molly let out a snort and looked at the other through her lashes, her eyes half idled "I don't have to act like in intelligent, unlike you. It just comes naturally. And besides, I wanted you to win at least one of these squabbles of ours." she purred, triumph dripped from her voice. She was really beginning to get on her nerves, she was beginning to second guess her pick of mates for her idiot brother. She had a few mollys in mind, this one was at the top of her list, by the way she spoke to him, acted in his presence, the way her voice wavered she had though that the black spotted molly was in love with him, all of the signs pointed in that direction. Could she actually be wrong for once? The orange molly twitched her whiskers and chuckled at the thought, no, she had never been wrong before, she couldn't be wrong now. Emberdust liked the fire in this molly, she wasn't one to just keel over, she wouldn't give up without a fight. Blazingstar needed that, and she wanted to make sure he got it, that fire, that burning passion to continue, to keep trudging forward. She wanted to make sure he never lost that passion, but then again she may have just thought that way because she knew what it was like without it.

Aside from how the new companion the young molly had met could possibly be a perfect match for her brother, she loved the quarrels she was currently having with her. A battle of the wits. It had been a while since the warrior had been able to go all out in a battle of wits and not have it be over within a few moments, if filled her with pure joy, pure ecstasy. The warm colored molly had been renowned for her mind challlenges, often springing them upon the unwilling and the unknowing. She's found it amusing, and she really did believe that the clan needed it, education, intellect, it seemed almost rare nowadays. She took those opportunities to observe her clanmates, watch their actions closely, their eye movement, their body language, the way their voices may hitch when they are u sure about a question or when Emberdust hits a soft spot within their walls. These random string of questions made it easier for the molly to deduce what kind of cat her clanmates were, how they act, what they'd do under pressure, what they were willing to do for those she cared for. So far for Wintershisp...well it was a bit harder for the molly to deduce what kind of warrior the other was exactly, so far she could only tell that she was...sensitive about certian things, why and how? She wasn't sure about yet but all the molly needed to do was continue to dig, and that's what she planned on doing, she had to if she wanted to make sure the other was a good mate for her brother.

There were only two emotions the ember colored warrior understood well, fear and joy. Mainly because those were the only emotions she was able to feel, all the others were complicated, too weird, too much for her to handle, so she blocked them out. The only two that she was never able to ignore were Fear, the fear of death, the fear of loosing some one you care for, the fear of the monsters that lurk within the dark. This was the emotion she hated most of all, she despised it, yet she didn't as well, it was an odd relationship, this fear that bottled up within her. As did joy, in all reality it wasn't that she couldn't block it, no, she didn't want to. She's needed some sort of light within her life, something to inspire her, keep her going, make her continue to fight for those she cared for. It was fear that made her keep joy. After observing the way other cats acted without the raw emotion the molly realized just how important it was to keep it close, keep it locked away within her heart. She treasured it, aspired it, needed it. she knew what Winterwisp was doing, she was analyzing her, inspecting her, deducing her actions. She found it amusing, would she really be able to pluck her brains? Figure out what made her tink? In all reality she hoped she's would, she needed a companion like the fiery molly sitting next to her, although she would never state it aloud. For now, though, she was quite alright with the bickering friendship they had. The warrior flicked her ear and smiled "It didn't work because you gave up." she stated, if the white molly didn't get the message she was sending, than maybe she wasn't fit to be her friend.

Upon Winterwisps snapping she grinned and lashed her tail, her fur fluffed up, just because she was strong in intellect didn't mean that she wasn't good at fighting either "You may think that now, it everyone's cocky until they loose a battle they invoked." she stated bluntly, her honey hues flickered with anger, she didn't take aggression towards her very kindly. Physical aggression annoyed her the most, the need to Throw oneself into battle, harm ones physical state, it just....she couldn't explain it, possibly because she forgot the feeling of anger, annoyance. That may be the reason as to why the two haven't clawed off each other's faces yet, because Emberdust had blocked the emotion of anger? The orange molly let out a sigh and flattened her fur, licking her chest fur to try and help the attempt.

For the next few seconds all Emberdust could hear was a light, faint, ringing sound. She recoiled and picked herself up in an attempt to get away from the screeching molly, her eyes wide with astonishment, well, she believed it was astonishment, it could also possibly be surprise. After taking a few seconds to make her fur lie flat once more the molly grinned down at Einterwisp and swished her hips around "Are you sure? You always seem so...lovestruk around him. But I guess I was wrong, you're just too scared to actually give it a shot, be an actual warrior, and here I thought you had a spark in you. Oh well, I was wrong, I guess you're a warrior after all, cowering in fear." she snorted, her tail lashing back and fourth, maybe if she invoked something? Angered the molly, tricked her into becoming mates with her brother, it may start their relationship, at least that's what she was hoping for.
For a few moments, Winterwisp couldn't seem to find a good enough comeback. So to stall, she glared back defiantly before a comeback quickly came into mind. "Keep telling yourself that," Winterwisp snorted, rolling her eyes in annoyance. This molly sent no good feelings through the black and white she-cat. But then again, since when did everyone? Winterwisp was determined to hate basically everyone in the clan so it wasn't very hard to find a cat who made the warrior experience bad feelings. The she-cat had tried many times in the past but she found it way too hard to find a cat who was willing to show any kindness towards her. This meant she was a loner within the clan and she was close to no one. But then again, there was one cat who she was considerably close to. Ferretpaw. She was okay for a cat. She didn't mind her and she'd actually grown 'close' to her. Not close to the point where she would hug her willingly or not, but close to the point where she could manage to commit a few acts of kindness towards her. Like not being snappy around her. Around the young cat, Winterwisp felt her hidden side opening up, only to be concealed once again when someone else spoke to her.

Looking at the orange she-cat, Winterwisp felt herself wrinkling her nose in digust. There was something about this molly that she didn't like. Unlike many other cats that she'd spoken to before, she was....different. She took in each one of her remarks and insults calmly and managed to come back with one of her own. Winterwisp couldn't say she liked that about her. It made her a harder opponent to beat in their battle of words and she didn't like feeling like this. The black and white she-cat liked feeling confident. She liked to know that she would most likely win. That was the kind of cat that Winterwisp was. She was born like this and that was something that was never going to change about her. And this molly seemed almost like a robot to her. Like she had no emotions. Winterwisp felt suspicious of the molly, there was something about her that didn't make her feel very trusting of her. But the she-cat quickly reminded herself that she didn't trust anyone. Not now, not ever. The warrior lived her life doing everything by herself. She didn't trust anyone to do anything for her or keep a secret. Winterwisp was a secretive cat. Hardly anyone knew anything about her. Only that she was a snappy, impatient and rather mean cat. And honestly, the warrior was happy to keep it like that. She didn't need anyone sticky their noses into her business.

"It took you long enough to work it out," Winterwisp remarked sourly. She had little patience now. But since when she ever had any patience? Winterwisp was the type of cat that didn't react well to pretty much anything. She was stripped of all happy emotions and she felt no joy in her life. Most of the warrior's life had been spent dwelling on the past. It now appeared that she had spent too much of her time in the past that she had managed to be intoxicated on one of her visits. Now her soul was bitter and cold, nothing could ever warm it up and there was no hope for the black and white she-cat. If the warrior found that something just wasn't working out well enough for her, she just gave up. As easy as that, she would stop trying. Winterwisp found that it was just a waste of time, trying to do something that had no hope for. The black and white feline had better things to do with her life and that's just how she was going to roll. Well, if she was going to be honest, she would be saying that she really didn't have anything better to do. Her life was just about sleeping, waking up, hunting, eating, training her idiot apprentice, snapping at her bullies before going back to sleep. Her life probably wasn't going to change it's routine any time soon. Everything that happened in this sour she-cats life was stuck in a cycle, and nothing could escape. If Winterwisp could somehow manage to change her ways, many would be surprised. But there wasn't anything that motivated her to change as of now. But really, that probably would never happen. If you were to be Winterwisp for a day, you would see what she went through and you would understand a lot about her. Especially that there was no hope left for her.

Winterwisp rolled her eyes at her response. Why was she even talking to such an idiotic she-cat? Why hadn't she just walked away? Oh that's right, this particular molly didn't walk away from a fight. She didn't surrender, she kept on fighting until she was the winner. Although this she-cat was really testing the little amount of patience that she had. Winterwisp was suspicious of this orange molly and it was clear to see that she didn't like her. Even if she didn't like anyone. The warrior didn't like this one especially. Emberdust was like a burr in her pelt. No matter how hard she tried to shake free of her, she just wouldn't let go. She continued to be a nuisance and Winterwisp wasn't like it. The black and white she-cat narrowed her eyes as she stared at the other she-cat, examining her every move.

The warrior felt herself breathing very deeply once again. She wasn't ever going to give up was she? That molly was just so determined that she liked Blazingstar when really, she hated him so much she didn't have words that were rude enough to describe the tom. "Oh yeah so I'm totally in love with your idiotic brother of which I don't have enough rude words to describe him," Winterwisp replied sarcastically. The black and white molly rose to her paws, clearly agitated. She was ready to walk off, what was the point of talking to such an idiot? With that, Winterwisp started walking forward, shooting a cold glare at the orange molly. She could only hope that she wouldn't be stupid enough to follow her. Otherwise, she might be going to sleep tonight without any ears.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread