Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@BILL.
"I ate some of it!" Brightstar meowed before laughing a bit. "Besides if you don't want to eat it we can feed the kits. They need food too." The creamy molly added. She didn't want any remaining kits to die of starvation while she ate.
Turning a bit Brightstar begun cleaning Foxpudge's fur. It was only returning the favor but she was careful not to be rough incase he had scratches as well.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 6th, 2020, 11:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ @Blissie Bliss @BILL. ]

Hogpaw hobbled after the two warriors, his chubby belly swaying as he walked. He watched the two with interest, though his eyes focused more on Snailblossom than Foxpudge. The tom didn't even notice he was staring- she just looked different, like him. Were they similar? Did she get teased and bullied for her appearance too?
His head tilted to the side curiously before he snapped out of his thoughts, thinking over the warriors' words. "The ThadowClan border thoundth great!" Hogpaw replied excitedly, just glad to get out of the camp and do something useful.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 7th, 2020, 12:59 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@mochi

Clouds as pets? She gazed up at the sky in amazement so you can have one of those as a companion ?? "wow! Who would've thought you could do that to clouds!" she mewed as her eyes shined. Now she kinda wanted a cloud. But she frowned once she looked at goatkit. It was....she kinda crouched and looked over at the pile "food doesn't still taste funny does it?..."

But as she heard him continue to speak she shook her head "forget about that question. ..." she somewhat mumbled . flicking her ears she gave a small smile only to have her eyes frown for her "why did they stop it?...it's just an adventure ...." .
Goatkit
"I know right?" He purred at her cloud comment, imagining his own tiny cloud following after him and letting him sleep on it when he got tired. That sounded really comfortable. He shrugged off her words about forgetting the question as he padded over to the nearby pile. It looked a bit sad actually, with scarce pieces of prey. But they all looked good for eating. "I think it tastes fine, you wanna piece?" He asked, rolling a scrawny, but healthy looking mouse towards himself as he looked over at the younger kit.

At her next question, Goatkit let out a thoughtful hum, tilting his head once more to the side as he thought about it. "Well, I've heard it's dangerous out there without a warrior. Cause there can be dogs and big birds and cats from other clans waiting to snatch up an innocent kit." He shrugged again as he spoke, the thought of ShadowClan cats reminding him of the small kit he had gone on the adventure with. Goatkit hadn't seen Alpinekit since they got back - before the madness - but he shook off any worried thoughts, sending another cheerful grin towards Lambkit. "But I never ran across any of those, maybe I just got lucky."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; January 7th, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:09 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Twistedkit startled, staring at Curlkit with a mismatched gaze. Her body trembled, and she stared at him. Taking a deep breath, knowing that the kit wanted to talk, she mewed, "H-hello th-there..." Her voice was distorted, and her mouth moved in an odd, disturbing way.
Old January 7th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
"well then maybe after eating we could go hunt together make things fun and less lonely, what do you think?" Flamerose asked
Flamingbranch nodded. "Sounds fun. I was going to go hunting again anyway. I like to keep myself busy.", he meowed. He was never lazya nd was doing things every chance he got.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 7th, 2020, 03:01 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@TheNyanCatMinecart

Curlkit stared awkwardly down at Twistedkit. He cocked his head and said "Are you hurt? Is your voice OK? Do you want me to get Mistyfern? Or maybe one of the mothers? Or your mother? Also, am I talking too much? Everyone says I talk to much, but I don't think so. I think everyone talks too little. What do you like to do? Also, I've been told that I go off on tangents all the time. What's a tangent? Do you know what a tangent is? Do you like food? What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna be a fearsome warrior like... Like... I can't think of someone now. I'm bad at names. What's your name?"
Old January 7th, 2020, 03:19 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Flamingbranch nodded. "Sounds fun. I was going to go hunting again anyway. I like to keep myself busy.", he meowed. He was never lazya nd was doing things every chance he got.
Flamerose smiles and Finnished her meal after she walked to the enterance waving her tail for flamingbranch to follow
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 7th, 2020, 04:18 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Lupinegaze lazily groomed her long white fur into perfection. She despised having tangles or dirt in her coat, always wanting to look dazzling. She supposed she was blessed with her looks. It was why she didn't want to fight. What would ever happen go her if she were to be scarred. The thought was enough to make her shiver. Her blue gaze scanned the clearing constantly with a hungry look, she was hunting today. Just not for your typical sort of prey. The pray she needed to pop into her life and then promptly get lost. Her long flowing tail tapped against the ground as she waited impatiently.

@RedHead
Old January 7th, 2020, 05:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Life currently sucked. Windclan seemed to be failing as a clan, and Quicksilver was having none of it. The recent craziness had rid Windclan of a lot of its warriors, as well as a few younger cats as well. He wasn't up for hunting right now though, even though hunger gnawed at his belly. He knew any prey he caught would go straight to queens and kits and elders. Not that he was complaining, Quicksilver loved clan life and appreciated the fact that they tried to provide for the less-competent. It allowed him to show off his abilities as a strong warrior of Windclan. Though he could be looking a little fuller.
Small tail twitching behind him as he stood, Quicksilver made his way further into the clearing, bright eyes scanning around to see what was going on. Not much, like normal. Though he did catch the eyes of a she-cat on the far end of the clearing, and his eyes widened at the look in her eyes. That definitely was something interesting, and Quicksilver was intrigued. He padded over, silver fur gleaming in the sun as he looked down at the molly. "Looking for something Lupinegaze?" He questioned, a small smirk finding its way to his face.

@Ever

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 7th, 2020, 06:16 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Life currently sucked. Windclan seemed to be failing as a clan, and Quicksilver was having none of it. The recent craziness had rid Windclan of a lot of its warriors, as well as a few younger cats as well. He wasn't up for hunting right now though, even though hunger gnawed at his belly. He knew any prey he caught would go straight to queens and kits and elders. Not that he was complaining, Quicksilver loved clan life and appreciated the fact that they tried to provide for the less-competent. It allowed him to show off his abilities as a strong warrior of Windclan. Though he could be looking a little fuller.
Small tail twitching behind him as he stood, Quicksilver made his way further into the clearing, bright eyes scanning around to see what was going on. Not much, like normal. Though he did catch the eyes of a she-cat on the far end of the clearing, and his eyes widened at the look in her eyes. That definitely was something interesting, and Quicksilver was intrigued. He padded over, silver fur gleaming in the sun as he looked down at the molly. "Looking for something Lupinegaze?" He questioned, a small smirk finding its way to his face.

@Ever
As soon as she caught the silver tom's attention, Lupinegaze feigned disinterest. At least it wouldn't be feigned for long. A yawn cracked her maw and she stretched, standing up. Her tail curled behind her, amused at his approach.

"Maybe..." She said slowly, stretching the word out. She lifted a fluffy white paw and flicked out a claw, inspecting to see if any needed cleaned. Her duochromatic eyes lifted with interest back over to Quicksilver. "I'm feeling a little... hungry. I was thinking of running out to search for something, eant to join?" She eyed him carefully, narrowed her eyes at him. If he joined, easy. If not Lupinegaze was sure she could easily find someone else for this anyways. Windclan needed more cats, it's not like her useless ego and selfishness would do anything but help the clan now.
Closed Thread