Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM

Old April 21st, 2017, 06:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Slightly puzzled at the other's reaction the tuxedo paused momentarily before getting to her paws and sniffing gently at the feline's right ear, running her eye along the nick that patterned it and then lowering her gaze downwards to the paw which Fennelheart had indicated to be the injured one, scooping it up gently on her own forepaw and turning it lightly to inspect the cut.
Marigold... Cobwebs... The rather short list of what she would need ran through her head as she looked back up at the other and — with a rather short
"I'll go get them." — the she-cat stood and padded to the back of the den to retrieve her herbs.
Fennelheart nodded," Alright." She waited happily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:27 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Fennelheart nodded," Alright." She waited happily
The herb store was more pungent than the rest of the heavily herb-scented den, and it took her a moment to find the flowers and sticky tendrils of web which she would need.
Turning back to the other feline and padding back to her with a mouthful of cobwebs and marigold, she was drawn towards which of these she should indeed wrap first, as none of them seemed to be much larger in pain or peril to the other.
As she approached, Ebonypaw set the cobwebs down on the floor beneath her paws and proceeded to press the juices from the petals of the marigold beneath her teeth to create a poultice.

Once it was sufficiently pulp-like in texture, the feline scooped the other's paw back into her own and carefully began to lick the poultice into it before plastering it down with cobwebs and moving on to Fennelheart's tail which bore the unusual scratch.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 24th, 2017, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The herb store was more pungent than the rest of the heavily herb-scented den, and it took her a moment to find the flowers and sticky tendrils of web which she would need.
Turning back to the other feline and padding back to her with a mouthful of cobwebs and marigold, she was drawn towards which of these she should indeed wrap first, as none of them seemed to be much larger in pain or peril to the other.
As she approached, Ebonypaw set the cobwebs down on the floor beneath her paws and proceeded to press the juices from the petals of the marigold beneath her teeth to create a poultice.

Once it was sufficiently pulp-like in texture, the feline scooped the other's paw back into her own and carefully began to lick the poultice into it before plastering it down with cobwebs and moving on to Fennelheart's tail which bore the unusual scratch.
Fennelheart barely winced as the strong smelling herbs were applied to her wounds, she wasn't cranky or wanting to whine, she just stood there waiting for it to be over.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 24th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fennelheart barely winced as the strong smelling herbs were applied to her wounds, she wasn't cranky or wanting to whine, she just stood there waiting for it to be over.
Ebonypaw moved, as quickly as she could, to applying the juices of the marigold flowers to the spiral cut along the feline's tail and pressing the sticky tendrils of webs against Fennelheart's fur until they stuck still to hold the poultice on before moving up to the small nick in the older she-cat's ear.
It was small — being a nick — and therefor she didn't use as much of the marigold mush on it, and not quite as much of the cobweb was needed as for the other wounds.

It was slightly more difficult for Ebonypaw to make the tendrils of web stick to the fur of Fennelheart's ear than it was for her to make them stick to the other, less thin and curved and more thickly covered with fur, parts of her body to which she had applied the web.

Stepping back after her few failed attempts to make it stick and finally being satisfied with how sturdily the cobwebs were set in place upon the cat's ear she opened her maw to speak, seeing no other wounds or cause for ailment that needed tending to.
"I've finished with the poultices and the wounds you told me of are covered now. Don't take the cobwebs off for a few days." She said, sitting down as she faced the warrior and wrapping her dark tail about her paws.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:51 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ebonypaw moved, as quickly as she could, to applying the juices of the marigold flowers to the spiral cut along the feline's tail and pressing the sticky tendrils of webs against Fennelheart's fur until they stuck still to hold the poultice on before moving up to the small nick in the older she-cat's ear.
It was small — being a nick — and therefor she didn't use as much of the marigold mush on it, and not quite as much of the cobweb was needed as for the other wounds.

It was slightly more difficult for Ebonypaw to make the tendrils of web stick to the fur of Fennelheart's ear than it was for her to make them stick to the other, less thin and curved and more thickly covered with fur, parts of her body to which she had applied the web.

Stepping back after her few failed attempts to make it stick and finally being satisfied with how sturdily the cobwebs were set in place upon the cat's ear she opened her maw to speak, seeing no other wounds or cause for ailment that needed tending to.
"I've finished with the poultices and the wounds you told me of are covered now. Don't take the cobwebs off for a few days." She said, sitting down as she faced the warrior and wrapping her dark tail about her paws.
Fennelheart nodded," Are there any restrictions to my duties such as climbing, hunting, or patroling? I don't want to reinjury it."

Last edited by Mango; April 24th, 2017 at 10:51 AM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 09:28 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fennelheart nodded," Are there any restrictions to my duties such as climbing, hunting, or patroling? I don't want to reinjury it."
Ebonypaw — from her seat on the ground — observed the injuries that she had covered as she had been asked of the restrictions of them.

"I don't believe that there should be many restrictions, though try not to climb or run too much on the paw as you could break the skin open as it heals again." The tuxedo feline mewed, flicking an ear lightly for no particular reason beyond the fact that she had developed he habit of doing so.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ebonypaw — from her seat on the ground — observed the injuries that she had covered as she had been asked of the restrictions of them.

"I don't believe that there should be many restrictions, though try not to climb or run too much on the paw as you could break the skin open as it heals again." The tuxedo feline mewed, flicking an ear lightly for no particular reason beyond the fact that she had developed he habit of doing so.
Fennelheart flashed Ebonypaw a small smile," Alright. Thanks for informing me and healing me." she padded out.

Old May 5th, 2017, 11:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Brooklyn Trees

The little kit had barely mustered up enough strength to hobble into the den, his pawsteps wobbly. He had been sick for quite a while and he didn't really want to come into the medicine cats den until his sister practically dragged him to the entrance and left him. His green hues flickered with uncertainty as he made his way a little further than the den entrance "He-hello?" he called, which was followed by a cough, he felt tired, as tired as he usually felt after he ran around chasing his sister, but he hadn't done that in a while, in fact it had been about half a moon since he had gone out of the nursery to play, he didn't have the enthusiasm and energy anymore. Littlekit hopes that the medicine cat knew what was wrong with him, other older Warriors talked about it, but never told him about it, it terrified him, but maybe the medicine cat would fix it.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Brooklyn Trees

The little kit had barely mustered up enough strength to hobble into the den, his pawsteps wobbly. He had been sick for quite a while and he didn't really want to come into the medicine cats den until his sister practically dragged him to the entrance and left him. His green hues flickered with uncertainty as he made his way a little further than the den entrance "He-hello?" he called, which was followed by a cough, he felt tired, as tired as he usually felt after he ran around chasing his sister, but he hadn't done that in a while, in fact it had been about half a moon since he had gone out of the nursery to play, he didn't have the enthusiasm and energy anymore. Littlekit hopes that the medicine cat knew what was wrong with him, other older Warriors talked about it, but never told him about it, it terrified him, but maybe the medicine cat would fix it.
The thick scent of herbs was not as overpowering to her as it used to be, and so the tuxedo cat scented the unusual addition to the scent of herbs before she heard the small kit speak.
She wasn't quite sure what it was though. This strange scent that mingled with the scents that were constantly with her, and so she remained in seperating two of the piles of pungent herbs that had fallen together.

"Hello," she mewed towards the small kit. Perhaps nothing actually was wrong, and if that was so then she had no intention of frightening the small kit.
"Come in if you like."

Old May 6th, 2017, 12:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
The thick scent of herbs was not as overpowering to her as it used to be, and so the tuxedo cat scented the unusual addition to the scent of herbs before she heard the small kit speak.
She wasn't quite sure what it was though. This strange scent that mingled with the scents that were constantly with her, and so she remained in seperating two of the piles of pungent herbs that had fallen together.

"Hello," she mewed towards the small kit. Perhaps nothing actually was wrong, and if that was so then she had no intention of frightening the small kit.
"Come in if you like."
It was odd, rumors of the skyclan medicine cats were always scary, stating that she was mean and ruthless, and of course those rumors managed to keep him from coming in here, scaring him more than they should have. His green hues flickered with uncertainty as he slowly and hesitantly made his way further into the den, the scents of the herbs overpowered him and made him a little light headed 'How does she work like this?' he thought before stopping a fox length away from the medicine cat, his pelt was dirty and uneven and he looked much skinner than he was supposed to, but he couldn't bring himself to eat, everything tasted awful. He looked up at the older molly, his paws shuffled "um...I'm sorry but my sister told me to come in here....I'm not feeling very good." he said softly, he wasn't his usual bubbily self, in fact, he was solem, and alone most of the time. He didn't feel like going out and making new friends, he didn't want to do anything actually, moving hurt too much. Littlekit turned his gaze down to his paws "...Is something wrong with me?" he asked 'Am I dying?' he wanted to ask that aloud, but he didn't, not yet anyways, he was too scared to hear the answer, too scared too see if it was that bad.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us