Today 12:51 AM

Old August 1st, 2023, 03:22 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

“Hey, there.” Mousefern greeted the apprentice with a friendly purr, noting Frostpaw’s shy nature. “Alright, are we ready to head out, then? Lead the way, boss!” Mousefern chirped, nodding to Bravelion with a smile.

[ @TheVillianKing @The Doctor ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old August 1st, 2023, 04:53 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Frostpaw
21/100

Frostpaw smiled shyly ,though more at ease at Mousefern's friendliness, and turned to Bravelion patiently waiting to begin.

@Omari @TheVillianKing

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 28th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old August 1st, 2023, 06:16 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Bravelion nodded "Alrighty, Lets Get Going!!"

@The Doctor @Omari
Old August 2nd, 2023, 12:36 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

WindClan Re: WindClan Patrols

♛ Elkhowl ♛

He/Him | @The Doctor | @Wermiii

He perked up as Cowtuft began to gather up patrols. He padded lightly over to his son, nodding at the instructions given before glancing over at his hopefully gathered patrolmates. He would have liked to have his own apprentice on a patrol with him, but it was probably for the better, she was still young. "Sounds easy enough, let's head out shall we?"
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old August 2nd, 2023, 07:51 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Frostpaw
22/100

Frostpaw sat down quietly after she listened to Cowtuft's orders and nodded nervously at Elkhowl's words with a shy smile.

@nykyrian @Wermiii

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; August 28th, 2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 05:21 AM
I exist

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

|- Moonwhisker - She/her -|

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉
Time to report. Moonwhisker walked back to where the patrols was sent out, looking for the deputy "Fallownose, there was a scent of dogs and blood at the border " she informed "there wasn't any signs of whatever happen, though"
---------------------

╰─▸ ❝ @Lillian [Fallownose]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 7th, 2023, 06:16 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

@Woodlow - @Wingnettle - @Lillian
Swiftheart came into the clearing with his patrol following closely behind. "All done Fallownose," he called to the deputy. "The river was a bit higher than usual, but other than that, I didn't notice anything off."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 7th, 2023, 07:03 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Owlpaw followed Swiftheart and Milknose into the clearing, trailing close behind. Once his patrol leader had finished outlining the report the ebony apprentice took that as his cue to leave.
@Wingnettle | @RedLeif

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old August 8th, 2023, 01:21 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
╔══════════════╗

Longmoor padded towards Cowtuft, her mouth rather uncomfortably filled with herbs and a stick. She was relieved when she reached the medicine cat and had an excuse to put them down, licking her snout to rid of the odd taste. "Cowtuft--It's Longmoor--this is what Owlpaw and I managed to gather." She nudged the herbs towards him, unsure if it was sufficient, but hoping it was enough to be useful.

╚══════════════╝
+3 Sunnyfuzzies +2 Cobweb +1 Dandelion
@x ghostie [Mention for Cowtuft] @Woodlow [Mention for Owlpaw/Patrolmate]

Last edited by GANDERGOOSE; August 8th, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old August 8th, 2023, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip; has a crooked jaw, mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Placeholder ref sheet can be viewed here.

Twistedpaw hurried through the camp entrance. Salty sweat leaked from her paw pads, and her crooked jaw lolled as she panted. She couldn't feel any slimy creatures clinging to her fur - they must've been dislodged during her dash across the moor. Her stomach roiled with nauseous anxiety. Bunnywisp and Sheepgrowl left me. They must hate me. Did I do something to upset them? Or was it because of the way I was born? Probably both. Her paws shook as she beheld Fallownose, a tall, dark figure wreathed by muddy grass. It wasn't because of what he'd done to Willowsky. Will he think I'm a troublemaker? Will he think I've broken the rules? In a way, Twistedpaw had by driving her patrolmates away so she had to return alone. She hoped he'd listen to her explanation. If he didn't... Terror set her tail-tip twitching, but she knew she'd deserve it.

The black-furred apprentice stumbled to a halt before the deputy and bowed her head. She hoped he didn't detect her trembling legs or the fear-scent rolling off of her. Suddenly, she became aware of the lack of prey between her jaws. Her nausea intensified. I don't have anything to feed the Clan with... Oh, StarClan, help me! She was a disgrace, a disappointment, a horrible, ugly disappointment-

Twistedpaw remembered that Fallownose was watching her. Shakily, she lifted her head and stammered her report. "W-We went t-to Sedgew-water V-Valley... m-me and Sheepg-growl. B-Bunnywisp d-didn't show up. Wh-When we g-got there, th-there were a l-lot of frogs... Th-They j-jumped at me. I-I think Sh-Sheepgrowl l-left... and w-went back to c-camp..." Suddenly, Twistedpaw realized that by saying this, she'd be getting her patrolmates into trouble. Fear sluiced through her. I can't do that! It's my fault they weren't on the patrol! They shouldn't get in trouble for it. She shook even harder. A familiar black pelt with beautiful gray splashes flashed in her mind. Nobody else should get in trouble because of me.

"Th-They must've had a g-good reason n-not to b-be with m-me... Th-They're g-good warriors, y-you see... Sh-Sheepgrowl... If sh-she left m-me... Th-There was a r-reason... I d-don't blame B-Bunnywisp f-for... not sh-showing up..." Twistedpaw emitted a tiny squeak. Other cats didn't like it when she spoke badly about herself out loud. Either they thought she deserved it (which she did) or berated her for thinking she deserved it. Twistedpaw swallowed. "I-I m-mean... P-Please d-don't g-get them into t-trouble. P-Please!" She hung her head. Oh, I've already failed, haven't I?

Her shame intensified as she changed the subject. "I-I d-didn't catch any p-prey..." Wait, what if he blamed Batglare? Twistedpaw inwardly panicked, her voice growing faster. "M-My mentor, B-Batglare, taught me h-how... b-but the f-frogs were everywhere, a-and I h-had to l-leave... A-And th-then I saw I w-was alone, s-so I had t-to c-come back... I-I didn't w-want t-to get in t-trouble for b-being alone..." The confession burst out of her. Twistedpaw stood before Fallownose, shaking and terrified, awaiting his judgment. She already felt like she'd messed everything up.

But... Something else wormed into her mind. Twistedpaw looked up, swallowing again as she forced herself to look into Fallownose's amber stare. She shouldn't be asking this question here, now, but... She had to know. "I-I'm sorry f-for bothering y-you, b-but... I have t-to ask... C-Could you p-please tell th-the border patrols t-to keep an eye out f-for Willowsky?" The question was blunt, insensitive. An apprentice - one like her, for that matter - giving an order to the Clan deputy? But I have to.

"I-I know she acted w-wrong... but it was all m-my fault. I m-made her mad. She would've been a good warrior if it wasn't for me. I... I hope she's okay. M-Maybe she got better while she was away. Maybe you could send some warriors to fetch her when I become a warrior! I'll make her proud then. She'll be happy and not mean anymore. Please, Fallownose, could you tell the patrols to keep an eye out for her?"

(Idk if this matters since they didn't catch anything, but here are the patrol posts: One and Two.)

@Lillian (Fallownose) @x ghostie @Starfall (For viewing purposes.) (Not my best work, unfortunately-)

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 8th, 2023 at 07:12 PM.