Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by Myling
Today 09:27 AM
[P] Springing into action!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:23 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:22 AM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:21 AM
[P] Into The Thick Of It…
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Fine..." Was the only thing the young tom said, though he was a lot less confident than before, that was for sure, he had been abandonned by the she-cat and now she was there, telling hm that she wanted to start over from scratch, he didn't know how to feel about that for now, ir was weird, for sure.
Ivybreeze purred happily, perking up immediately. "Thank you Ravenpaw!" Not being able to handle herself, she walked over and licked him behind the ears, purring affectionately. "What can I do?" She asked him, sitting down.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Ivybreeze purred happily, perking up immediately. "Thank you Ravenpaw!" Not being able to handle herself, she walked over and licked him behind the ears, purring affectionately. "What can I do?" She asked him, sitting down.
Ravenpaw wasn't ready for the affection she gave him and his ears quickly flattened against his head. "I don't know what you could do." He admitted, it's not as if he was gonna come up with an idea in mere seconds, things sure didn't work like that.
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Ravenpaw wasn't ready for the affection she gave him and his ears quickly flattened against his head. "I don't know what you could do." He admitted, it's not as if he was gonna come up with an idea in mere seconds, things sure didn't work like that.
"I could get you some water to go with that bird." She suggested, flicking her tail back-and-forth. "Or help you out with some of your duties?" Ivybreeze asked. Or you could go away and leave him alone. Her conscious suggested.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
"I could get you some water to go with that bird." She suggested, flicking her tail back-and-forth. "Or help you out with some of your duties?" Ivybreeze asked. Or you could go away and leave him alone. Her conscious suggested.
He pointed a soaked piece of moss beside him. "I already have that." He mewed and layed his head down after finishing his piece of prey. "Can you just... Leave me alone..?" He asked, gazing up at her, he didn't feel really excited considering this could always end up like last time. "I want some time to myself..." He added.
Old July 18th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
He pointed a soaked piece of moss beside him. "I already have that." He mewed and layed his head down after finishing his piece of prey. "Can you just... Leave me alone..?" He asked, gazing up at her, he didn't feel really excited considering this could always end up like last time. "I want some time to myself..." He added.
Ivybreeze's happy feeling dimmed. "Oh, um...yeah." She said feeling a little hurt. "Just...call my name.." She said and turned around, walking with her head down, tail dragging at the dirt.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Ivybreeze's happy feeling dimmed. "Oh, um...yeah." She said feeling a little hurt. "Just...call my name.." She said and turned around, walking with her head down, tail dragging at the dirt.
Ravenpaw curled up and yawned, shutting his eyes, he felt like going to sleep, honestly, he was tired, but he knew he needed to sleep, after all, he had been awake all night. He soon enough had fallen deep into slumber and snored a little, he was hard to wake up once he had passed out.
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post

Lostpaw felt her companion roll onto his back and she followed his actions, laying on her back with her paws high in the air. She looked like an absolute dork, but she didn't care in the slightest. Not being able to see made her more confident in her actions. It didn't matter if her fur was ruffled, or she wobbled in a funny way. She couldn't see, so it didn't bother him.
Looking as if she was staring at the sky, she was quiet for a while, a small smile on her face as there was a silence that passed over them. Eventually she shifted so her paws weren't flying every which way. But then one of her paws lifted and pointed towards the sky.
"See that cloud, right there? It looks like a shrew." Of course, she had no idea if there was a cloud, or what it looked like if there was. She just wanted to say something, to pass the time some how. "And that one, right there. It looks like... a crazy squirrel."
She turned her head towards Badgerpaw, as if she was waiting to see his reaction. Despite not having eyes, she still had some mannerisms of those who did. She would look towards a cat when the spoke, look towards them when she was trying to find them. They were instincts she had, but didn't exactly need. Though, she felt it made cats feel better when she pretended to have eyes and acted normal.
She lived to please those who felt she wasn't normal. But not exactly, she just avoided making others uncomfortable. She never knew exactly how to do that, but she tried her best.
What cloud? Was the first, most innocent thought that entered the tom's mind before realization seemed to dawn on him. Ohhhh... and he gave her a look that seemed to say 'seriously?' Except his body language remained normal. And then eventually that bright gleam re-entered his yellow hues.

"I see it. And that one looks like a... tree." It was the first thing that entered his mind. True, the sky was basically all blue except for a couple of stray clouds which looked nothing like any of the above-mentioned, but Badgerpaw was playing along anyways. Hopefully she wouldn't remark on the "clouds" to anyone else, lest they think she was crazy and she would get angry at him for not pointing out the simple fact that there weren't any clouds in those shapes to be seen. "It's such a pretty day, Lostpaw. I really wish you could see it." The tom mewed with a sigh, before realizing that might have sounded insensitive - but hey, he did wish she could see it! If he could have offered her his sight just for a day, he would have given it to her. But he couldn't offer his sight, hearing, or speech to any other cat.

That would be cool... he could give speech to those who couldn't speak, even just for a day, hearing to those who couldn't hear, and sight to those who couldn't see. Like Lostpaw... definitely her. If only he could just take his own, healthy eyes and give them to her.

She would look just as pretty with yellow eyes as she would with blue ones, or without any at all as was her current state. She was beautiful inside and out any way you chose to look at it. Because she was his best friend, the friend that Badgerpaw had grown up with, the friend that had always been there for him, the friend that he thought of as... somewhat of a younger sister. Or at least he had until these feelings had suddenly appeared and ruined everything. Now she was no longer Lostpaw, his little sister, and he was no longer her guardian. She was the type of cat that he was surprised there weren't others fighting to get to. She was the type of cat that he wouldn't be surprised if she were someday the most popular in the Clan. Or the leader of the Clan.

And Badgerpaw was proud... well, not really, he was more then proud... to call her his best friend. To be able to motion to her and mention excitedly that they had spent time together that day. He was proud of all of that, but most of all... he was proud of her in general.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Ravenpaw curled up and yawned, shutting his eyes, he felt like going to sleep, honestly, he was tired, but he knew he needed to sleep, after all, he had been awake all night. He soon enough had fallen deep into slumber and snored a little, he was hard to wake up once he had passed out.
Ivybreeze curled up about four fox tails away from the apprentice. She had a little trouble falling asleep, but eventually her eyelids got heavy and her breathing got steadier. She smiled as the last thing she heard were his snores.

Dare me to run
Old July 18th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Their eyes went into slits at the question, but Daypaw relaxed. "I was training to be a warrior, and some cats stripped me of my chance." they replied cooly. Normally cats would have been ecstatic to become a medcat, but Daypaw was different. It was because of Starclan that they had nightmares. It was because of Starclan that they became medcat. Was it because they wanted to be closer to daypaw so they could forgive them? Not happening. "Its okay I guess, Im stuck being here so theres really no point to complain."
Lucky notice Daypaw narrowing her eyes between licks. Was it anger? Suspicion? She couldn't say for sure, but it was pretty evident that Daypaw was not at all happy about being a medicine cat rather than a warrior. "Sometimes, I think it can be good to complain a little," she meowed softly. Lucky was struck with a sadness for Daypaw. It must be hard not getting to be what you want. "Could you go back to being a warrior if you wanted?" Lucky asked, trying to find a solution to Daypaw's unhappiness, hoping to make things better for the younger cat. "Maybe someone else would like to be the medicine cat instead, so they could do that, and you could keep training as a warrior." Lucky's tail twitched happily, believing she had stumbled onto the perfect solution. With so many cats living in the clan, surely there was one who would be happy to take over for Daypaw. She could practically feel a purr beginning to rise in her throat, pleased by her own cleverness.
Old July 19th, 2017, 02:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The fluffy white feline entered the clearing, and it was obvious she was not in the best mood. Though, was she ever? It seemed that anytime Clawpaw was spotted, there was a scowl or a twisted smirk on her maw. The apprentice hardly ever smiled... and even less so since the Evil Era had ended. Besides, having talked to Whisperblaze... she was now three times angrier then before.

Why couldn't he get angry about anything, why did he have to be so, so... submissive? It had only fueled Clawpaw's neverending anger, and she had eventually left. The coward of the century. She thought with a snarl coming up in her throat. Now, for those who knew Clawpaw, the signs of betrayal and hurt were obvious on her features - you could almost see the tears coming up in her furious blue hues. For everyone else? It looked as though she were just angry.

Though the feline was often angry, that was only part of the story here. And had they been there with her, they might have seen why. The white cat's tail lashed, her anger still the most open thing on her twisted features. She was so angry, it looked as though she might actually kill someone... though Clawpaw would never kill a clanmate. Well, a loyal clanmate, anyways. Despite what some might say about her, or how she sometimes acted, the apprentice truly did love her Clan... and unless she were told to do so, as she had been by Rusticash, or she was forced to, or they were disloyal - Clawpaw would never kill another clanmate. Hurt? Certainly, physically or emotionally. But kill, no.
@Clover

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 19th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Closed Thread