Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old February 27th, 2018, 06:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Hailey and carnage ( private )

So Hailey and carnage plus his siblings will meet !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 27th, 2018, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Hailey and carnage ( private )

carnage was walking rather slowly his ears back as his yellow eyes looked around the forest his tail flicked here and there he watched a bird fly into one of the trees and he had a small smile on his muzzle . He liked leisurely walks like this and the silence that filled his ears well sometimes there was silence considering his siblings speaking of his siblings he stopped and looked over his shoulder at two other cats who were Blake his sister and Bite his brother he noticed Bite was looking pretty grumpy his ears pinned against his head and his tail twitched once he glared at Blake which held her head high ears perked up as they walked beside each other not far behind carnage .Bite growled and carnage could see his claws start to poke out something happened between his sister and brother off a while back of their walk that made bite angry this made carnage shake his head slowly and held his head up high as well " what's the matter grumpy a mouse out smart you? " he meowed his voice was deep . Bite glared at his brother flicking his ears and tail followed by a huff " no. Blake caught a mouse I was chasing I almost had it too! But oh no she had to jump in and take the easy route! " Bite snarled his voice was deep as well but a bit scratchy he glared at his sister again who rolled her eyes with a flick of her ear her always serious face now one of annoyance she twitched her whiskers and narrowed her eyes at Bite " and? It was a mouse there are plenty more out here . What you want me to apologize kit? " Blake meowed with a tail flick she can be pretty cold at times she was the one to run at times as well . Bite was wide eyed his neck fur bristled and hissed " why you "
he snarled his claws sharpened and started to crouch . Carnage left ear perked up since the other once was ripped off he growled and leapt into the air landing between his sister and brother glaring at both of them " silence ! Fighting amongst one another is pointless we are family not enemies and bite she's right there are plenty more mice so one is no big deal . Drop your attitude and let's continue on I want no fights to break out undertsood? " carnage meowed his voice was stern eyes narrowed . Bite huffed his claws sheathed and he forced his fur to flatten then he mock bowed " yes O great leader I will do every order you say ... I got it! " he meowed the first half being sarcastic and second being snappy . Blake just smirked . With that carnage shook his head and continued walking the other two followed unsure of where they were going or who they may meet
@Liekki

Old February 28th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
carnage was walking rather slowly his ears back as his yellow eyes looked around the forest his tail flicked here and there he watched a bird fly into one of the trees and he had a small smile on his muzzle . He liked leisurely walks like this and the silence that filled his ears well sometimes there was silence considering his siblings speaking of his siblings he stopped and looked over his shoulder at two other cats who were Blake his sister and Bite his brother he noticed Bite was looking pretty grumpy his ears pinned against his head and his tail twitched once he glared at Blake which held her head high ears perked up as they walked beside each other not far behind carnage .Bite growled and carnage could see his claws start to poke out something happened between his sister and brother off a while back of their walk that made bite angry this made carnage shake his head slowly and held his head up high as well " what's the matter grumpy a mouse out smart you? " he meowed his voice was deep . Bite glared at his brother flicking his ears and tail followed by a huff " no. Blake caught a mouse I was chasing I almost had it too! But oh no she had to jump in and take the easy route! " Bite snarled his voice was deep as well but a bit scratchy he glared at his sister again who rolled her eyes with a flick of her ear her always serious face now one of annoyance she twitched her whiskers and narrowed her eyes at Bite " and? It was a mouse there are plenty more out here . What you want me to apologize kit? " Blake meowed with a tail flick she can be pretty cold at times she was the one to run at times as well . Bite was wide eyed his neck fur bristled and hissed " why you "
he snarled his claws sharpened and started to crouch . Carnage left ear perked up since the other once was ripped off he growled and leapt into the air landing between his sister and brother glaring at both of them " silence ! Fighting amongst one another is pointless we are family not enemies and bite she's right there are plenty more mice so one is no big deal . Drop your attitude and let's continue on I want no fights to break out undertsood? " carnage meowed his voice was stern eyes narrowed . Bite huffed his claws sheathed and he forced his fur to flatten then he mock bowed " yes O great leader I will do every order you say ... I got it! " he meowed the first half being sarcastic and second being snappy . Blake just smirked . With that carnage shook his head and continued walking the other two followed unsure of where they were going or who they may meet
@Liekki
Hailey yawned quietly and licked her paw, her eyes darting around the area. She heard detached voices coming from a section in the forest, and so she curiously followed the sound of them and couldn't help but listen in on the conversation. She laughed silently as she heard the argument take place, and couldn't help but think it was stupid. She shook her head and climbed up a tall oak tree, looking down on the cats from her vantage point. She blinked as two of the cats began a fight, though it seemed that neither of them wanted to hurt each other that much. As the thrid cat broke up the fight, she understood that they must have been family. "How nice to have a family to stick by your side," she meowed very quietly. Hailey sighed and hopped from branch to branch, finally reaching the ground. She tried to sneak away from the cats, but spotted them walking towards her in the forest. The molly rolled her eyes, knowing that she would have to interact with them.
Old February 28th, 2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Hailey yawned quietly and licked her paw, her eyes darting around the area. She heard detached voices coming from a section in the forest, and so she curiously followed the sound of them and couldn't help but listen in on the conversation. She laughed silently as she heard the argument take place, and couldn't help but think it was stupid. She shook her head and climbed up a tall oak tree, looking down on the cats from her vantage point. She blinked as two of the cats began a fight, though it seemed that neither of them wanted to hurt each other that much. As the thrid cat broke up the fight, she understood that they must have been family. "How nice to have a family to stick by your side," she meowed very quietly. Hailey sighed and hopped from branch to branch, finally reaching the ground. She tried to sneak away from the cats, but spotted them walking towards her in the forest. The molly rolled her eyes, knowing that she would have to interact with them.
Bite gave Blake a few glares here and there and flicked his tail while Blake flicked her right ear giving one glare then stopped she thought she smelled a different she cats sent and looked around a confused expression on her face and it was only a few moments but those moments must have been too long . Bite rolled his eyes as he saw her stop " what does the great Blake sense danger ? " he meowed sarcastically his eyes narrowed with that Blake bared her teeth her head held high " no . It's just I could've swore I've smelled another cats sent not far pretty close by" she meowed her voice a bit deep but still feminine . Bite shook his head " your probably imagining it now let's go " he meowed impatiently he looked at carnage who stopped as well his nose pointed to the sky and smelled the air then flicked his tail " no she's right Bite I smell it too " he meowed then looked around he thought he spotted outline of another cat and flicked his ear with a tilt of his head Blake and Bite perked their heads up each of them walking up to carnage . Blake stood on his left where bite stood on his right he growled a bit and his ears were forward Blake's eyes narrowed with a flick of her tail two of them looking at the same outline as carnage saw. Carnage raised his head "who are you!?" He yelled hopefully loud enough so the other cat could hear for some reason he felt his neck fur starting to bristle . He saw Bite bare his teeth to where Blake had her head down a bit her right leg was stretched out as if she was hesitant to place the paw on the ground again her eyes narrowed .

Last edited by Leucos; February 28th, 2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Bite gave Blake a few glares here and there and flicked his tail while Blake flicked her right ear giving one glare then stopped she thought she smelled a different she cats sent and looked around a confused expression on her face and it was only a few moments but those moments must have been too long . Bite rolled his eyes as he saw her stop " what does the great Blake sense danger ? " he meowed sarcastically his eyes narrowed with that Blake bared her teeth her head held high " no . It's just I could've swore I've smelled another cats sent not far pretty close by" she meowed her voice a bit deep but still feminine . Bite shook his head " your probably imagining it now let's go " he meowed impatiently he looked at carnage who stopped as well his nose pointed to the sky and smelled the air then flicked his tail " no she's right Bite I smell it too " he meowed then looked around he thought he spotted outline of another cat and flicked his ear with a tilt of his head Blake and Bite perked their heads up each of them walking up to carnage . Blake stood on his left where bite stood on his right he growled a bit and his ears were forward Blake's eyes narrowed with a flick of her tail two of them looking at the same outline as carnage saw. Carnage raised his head "who are you!?" He yelled hopefully loud enough so the other cat could hear for some reason he felt his neck fur starting to bristle . He saw Bite bare his teeth to where Blake had her head down a bit her right leg was stretched out as if she was hesitant to place the paw on the ground again her eyes narrowed .
Hailey stepped quitly away, but she could hear the other cats getting closer. She slightly panicked before remembering that she was supposed to be confident. She sighed and turned to face the cats that were slowly approaching. Hailey groaned as the cats called her out. "Who am I? And who are you to ask? You don't own the forest, you know. I'm allowed to roam where I please," she replied harshly. Her voice was middle-ranged and smooth, though it sounded much lower in her head. She liked to think her voice sounded intimidating, but it was very soft and feminine, not very scary. She raised an eyebrow as she watched the cats on guard. She supposed it was a good habit to be constantly alert, but she thought it was a little bit amusing that they found her to be a threat. She was passive most of the time, though it was easy to get her angry.
Old February 28th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Hailey stepped quitly away, but she could hear the other cats getting closer. She slightly panicked before remembering that she was supposed to be confident. She sighed and turned to face the cats that were slowly approaching. Hailey groaned as the cats called her out. "Who am I? And who are you to ask? You don't own the forest, you know. I'm allowed to roam where I please," she replied harshly. Her voice was middle-ranged and smooth, though it sounded much lower in her head. She liked to think her voice sounded intimidating, but it was very soft and feminine, not very scary. She raised an eyebrow as she watched the cats on guard. She supposed it was a good habit to be constantly alert, but she thought it was a little bit amusing that they found her to be a threat. She was passive most of the time, though it was easy to get her angry.
carnage growled his eyes narrowed this time and flicked his tail while Bite growled as well and started to charge at the other Molly but carnage hissed at his brother which caused Bite to back up to his original spot but he glared at the molly. Blake flicked her right ear again now setting her paw down putting her head back up but her eyes still narrowed she looked at carnage unsure of what to do . Carnage opened his mouth to reply but Bite beat him to it the other toms neck fur bristled his ears back " my brother asked you a question so it will be a good idea to answer him " he snarled carnage was wide eyed and hissed at Bite again " Bite! It's not your place to talk you would just get us into a fight with that attitude of yours not that I don't mind fights its just that I don't think we could afford to have one break out right now so silence "
carnage hissed. Bite flinched and kept his mouth shut looking down . Blake smirked and a giggle followed which turned into a small laugh but she soon cleared her throat and looked at the other molly. Carnage looked at the molly too " I know we don't own the forest . It's true your allowed to roam just as all three of us . But I'm asking this because I'm wondering if your a friend or foe right now I'm leaning towards foe " he snarled a bit he wasn't in the best of moods " so tell me who are you? " he repeated

Old February 28th, 2018, 06:30 PM

Quote:
carnage growled his eyes narrowed this time and flicked his tail while Bite growled as well and started to charge at the other Molly but carnage hissed at his brother which caused Bite to back up to his original spot but he glared at the molly. Blake flicked her right ear again now setting her paw down putting her head back up but her eyes still narrowed she looked at carnage unsure of what to do . Carnage opened his mouth to reply but Bite beat him to it the other toms neck fur bristled his ears back " my brother asked you a question so it will be a good idea to answer him " he snarled carnage was wide eyed and hissed at Bite again " Bite! It's not your place to talk you would just get us into a fight with that attitude of yours not that I don't mind fights its just that I don't think we could afford to have one break out right now so silence "
carnage hissed. Bite flinched and kept his mouth shut looking down . Blake smirked and a giggle followed which turned into a small laugh but she soon cleared her throat and looked at the other molly. Carnage looked at the molly too " I know we don't own the forest . It's true your allowed to roam just as all three of us . But I'm asking this because I'm wondering if your a friend or foe right now I'm leaning towards foe " he snarled a bit he wasn't in the best of moods " so tell me who are you? " he repeated
Hailey scrambled back as the cat charged at her, and she looked nervously as he backed up again. She could tell that they were siblings, and they certainly argued like siblings. Her ears twitched as she looked at them, deciding whether or not she wanted to answer the question or not. Hailey regained her confident stance and stared at the siblings, "I would tell you who I am, but it would take quite a while. A name is not who I am, it is a label that sums me up, and there is no meaning behind the label unless you decide what that meaning should be." She decided there was no harm in telling them her name, but she knew a name wouldn't tell them whether she was going to harm them or not. "I am Hailey, but I am also a loner. I have no home, and so I roam as a gypsy. I am sarcastic, and quick to anger; however, I don't want to harm you," she continued. Her head shook and she smiled as she mumbled, "at least not yet."
Old February 28th, 2018, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Hailey scrambled back as the cat charged at her, and she looked nervously as he backed up again. She could tell that they were siblings, and they certainly argued like siblings. Her ears twitched as she looked at them, deciding whether or not she wanted to answer the question or not. Hailey regained her confident stance and stared at the siblings, "I would tell you who I am, but it would take quite a while. A name is not who I am, it is a label that sums me up, and there is no meaning behind the label unless you decide what that meaning should be." She decided there was no harm in telling them her name, but she knew a name wouldn't tell them whether she was going to harm them or not. "I am Hailey, but I am also a loner. I have no home, and so I roam as a gypsy. I am sarcastic, and quick to anger; however, I don't want to harm you," she continued. Her head shook and she smiled as she mumbled, "at least not yet."
carnage raised his eyebrow with a flick of his ear that wasn't ripped he opened his mouth to speak but this time Blake interrupted him seeing as he was in a bad mood now she looked at hailey calmly but her yellow eyes seemed to glow making her look a bit frightening " well Hailey it's nice to meet you im sorry for both of my brothers rude behavior . I'm Blake the one who almost charged at you was Bite he can be a bit..let's just say crazy and the other who has his ear ripped off is carnage .how long have you been roaming here ? "
she meowed with a flick of her ears trying to keep the peace . Carnage growled and bared his teeth while Bite glared at his sister again but carnage snarled at Bite when he turned his attention to his brother and Bite looked away . Carnage growled again with a flick of his tail his yellow eyes narrowed and his ear flattened

Old February 28th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
carnage raised his eyebrow with a flick of his ear that wasn't ripped he opened his mouth to speak but this time Blake interrupted him seeing as he was in a bad mood now she looked at hailey calmly but her yellow eyes seemed to glow making her look a bit frightening " well Hailey it's nice to meet you im sorry for both of my brothers rude behavior . I'm Blake the one who almost charged at you was Bite he can be a bit..let's just say crazy and the other who has his ear ripped off is carnage .how long have you been roaming here ? "
she meowed with a flick of her ears trying to keep the peace . Carnage growled and bared his teeth while Bite glared at his sister again but carnage snarled at Bite when he turned his attention to his brother and Bite looked away . Carnage growled again with a flick of his tail his yellow eyes narrowed and his ear flattened
Hailey nodded silently and studied the faces of each cat. She wondered why the cats had seemed so hostile, but she figured that they had something happen in the past. She tried to brush off the fact that the toms obviously didn't like her, but she became a bit angry. What did I do to make them mad at me? she thought incredulously. She shrugged, "A long time. Ever since I was born. Whoever my parents were, they didn't stick around long enough to give me a permanent home." She didn't want the cats to feel sorry for her because she hated pity. Pity from others made her feel weak, so she hoped these cats weren't the type to give her pity. She smiled slightly, trying to lighten the mood before letting her lips fall and her eyes dart around. She played with a small piece of grass on the forest floor and couldn't help but wonder what the cats were thinking.
Old February 28th, 2018, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Hailey nodded silently and studied the faces of each cat. She wondered why the cats had seemed so hostile, but she figured that they had something happen in the past. She tried to brush off the fact that the toms obviously didn't like her, but she became a bit angry. What did I do to make them mad at me? she thought incredulously. She shrugged, "A long time. Ever since I was born. Whoever my parents were, they didn't stick around long enough to give me a permanent home." She didn't want the cats to feel sorry for her because she hated pity. Pity from others made her feel weak, so she hoped these cats weren't the type to give her pity. She smiled slightly, trying to lighten the mood before letting her lips fall and her eyes dart around. She played with a small piece of grass on the forest floor and couldn't help but wonder what the cats were thinking.
Blake tilted her head then nodded slowly that must be tough ...she couldn't help but feel some sympathy for Hailey she wasn't heartless unlike her brothers who didn't show sympathy for Hailey . Carnage blinked as he heard her say that his ear perked back up and a smallest bit of a frown showed but it quickly whent away he cleared his throat trying to calm himself he took a experimental step forward he looked calmer then before " well I'll admit it's a bit shocking . Sorry for the hostility before Bite is normally the one who causes any kind of negativity " he meowed his tail was still Bite sighed and rolled his eyes with a growl . Carnage sat down wrapping his tail around his paws " my siblings and I left home and are now loners but we still look out for one another and every one of us has killed atleast once . Don t be fooled by my sister she may look kind but she has killed . " he meowed calmly . Blake frowned and looked away this time she wasn't happy about it that memory came back from that day when it turned out that she was the true monster . Carnage too and so has Bite all had different reasons on why.