Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
West snarled she slid back a few feet her ears pinned against her head she held her sword tightly she created two more dark red clones that each grabbed a arm of the man " now any words before I defeat you? " she asked darkly and aimed the sword at his mask. (No..I literally can't think of it )
Diana had indeed gotten hit multiple times she even fell to her knees but she chuckled and now laughed she glowed white that caused a small explosion that would hit star. Then she turned around now pointing her hand at star three light blue circles formed around her she swung her arm and the circles created energy orbs that aimed for star.
(wow)
The man mask fell off.
"You stupid teen" Grayson growled striking the teen leg with his sword.
-----
Star had used a dark magic spell to reverse the orbs to Diana making them a bit stronger. Mary looked up the back down. She used a fire spell to use a whip to get hold diana in place for the orbs.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:40 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
(wow)
The man mask fell off.
"You stupid teen" Grayson growled striking the teen leg with his sword.
-----
Star had used a dark magic spell to reverse the orbs to Diana making them a bit stronger. Mary looked up the back down. She used a fire spell to use a whip to get hold diana in place for the orbs.
West yelped in pain and fell down she snarled as she tried to get up but she was weakened . She growled then roared at Grayson even her clones had vanished " you've made...a big mistake ...you best l-leave now " she snarled . She tried to make another clone it showed up but then faded away.
_____
you don't make it easy do you guys?
Diana smirked she put both of her hands together using all of her strength and focus to create a giant knight , she learned this from her travels too.the knight appeared and it was made of blue flame the knight blocked the orbs from getting to diana " had enough ? " Diana asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
West yelped in pain and fell down she snarled as she tried to get up but she was weakened . She growled then roared at Grayson even her clones had vanished " you've made...a big mistake ...you best l-leave now " she snarled . She tried to make another clone it showed up but then faded away.
_____
you don't make it easy do you guys?
Diana smirked she put both of her hands together using all of her strength and focus to create a giant knight , she learned this from her travels too.the knight appeared and it was made of blue flame the knight blocked the orbs from getting to diana " had enough ? " Diana asked
"I think not." Grayson said kicking west. Kim kicked Grayson down as she had ran to get the tribe leader one of her allies.
------
"Never" star smiled summoning a dark demon wolf. The same size of the knight. Abby came in as she almost spit her coffee out. She went back in the kitchen.

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:

"I think not." Grayson said kicking west. Kim kicked Grayson down as she had ran to get the tribe leader one of her allies.
------
"Never" star smiled summoning a dark demon wolf. The same size of the knight. Abby came in as she almost spit her coffee out. She went back in the kitchen.
West bared her teeth at Grayson her anger rising . Raven kicked Grayson to the wall and grabbed her sword " get her out of here " Raven ordered and aimed her sword at Grayson . West snarled she didn't need saving ! "I don't need... " she said as she stood up but fell down again @Alicewolfheart
_______
Vicky rolled her eyes " star for crying out loud one of you end this before it gets to be too dangerous ! " Vicky said her eyes narrowed. Diana nodded to the demon wolf for the knight to attack . The knight had swung its sword at the demon wolf

Last edited by Leucos; January 3rd, 2018 at 07:14 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:01 PM
The one and only Darky

kim grabbed west.
''is that your best?'' grayson asked kicking raven back

star remained slient. The wolf pinned the knight down as star blasted daina with a drago sign that read powerful blast(on flip phone)
Quote:
West bared her teeth at Grayson her anger rising . Raven kicked Grayson to the wall and grabbed her sword " get her out of here " Raven ordered and aimed her sword at Grayson . West snarled she didn't need saving ! "I don't need... " she said as she stood up but fell down again @Alicewolfheart
_______
Vicky rolled her eyes " star for crying out loud one of you end this before it gets to be too dangerous ! " Vicky said her eyes narrowed. Diana nodded to the demon wolf for the knight to attack . The knight had swung its sword at the demon wolf

Gone

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
kim grabbed west.
''is that your best?'' grayson asked kicking raven back

star remained slient. The wolf pinned the knight down as star blasted daina with a drago sign that read powerful blast(on flip phone)
Raven hands turned into vists she took off her mask and threw it to the side her eyes were closed " none the slightest . Because I AM the spring maiden ! " she shouted as her eyes opened they were glowing and had small flames out of each side she looked pretty darn angry . She had her teeth bared and swung her sword ( sooooo sorry for the spoiler but I just just had to! You need to watch the whole show plz don't be angry) " prepare for your worst " she said her voice was darker as the sky outside started to turn cloudy looking like it was gonna rain but not . Her eyes never stopped glowing she got into her fighting stance .

West looked at Kim and her wolf ears pinned down she looked down and her head hung " I'm sorry " was all she said her mask was still on

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Raven hands turned into vists she took off her mask and threw it to the side her eyes were closed " none the slightest . Because I AM the spring maiden ! " she shouted as her eyes opened they were glowing and had small flames out of each side she looked pretty darn angry . She had her teeth bared and swung her sword ( sooooo sorry for the spoiler but I just just had to! You need to watch the whole show plz don't be angry) " prepare for your worst " she said her voice was darker as the sky outside started to turn cloudy looking like it was gonna rain but not . Her eyes never stopped glowing she got into her fighting stance .

West looked at Kim and her wolf ears pinned down she looked down and her head hung " I'm sorry " was all she said her mask was still on
(star won)
grayson teleported away.
'im glad your ok' kim said hugging west & healing her

Gone

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:

(star won)
grayson teleported away.
'im glad your ok' kim said hugging west & healing her
K)
Raven huffed has her eyes stopped glowing the sky returned to normal
" coward " she said with hatred rich in her tone she walked over to grab her mask and picked it up . She looked over at the other two and created a portal that lead to summer . Naturally her semblance creates portals to who ever she has the strongest bonds with yang and Qrow . she Sighed As She Walked Out Of The Portal Looking Around For Her Team Leader . " Summer?" She Asked

West Looked Away But She Didnt Run Her Head Still Hung In Shame
" why are you glad ? I did one of the worst things possible ....break trust..... Im... " she said the wolf whined and her ears twitched while they were down. She couldn't believe that she was still here after what she tried to do.

Last edited by Leucos; January 13th, 2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 08:58 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
K)
Raven huffed has her eyes stopped glowing the sky returned to normal
" coward " she said with hatred rich in her tone she walked over to grab her mask and picked it up . She looked over at the other two and created a portal that lead to summer . Naturally her semblance creates portals to who ever she has the strongest bonds with yang and Qrow . she Sighed As She Walked Out Of The Portal Looking Around For Her Team Leader . " Summer?" She Asked

West Looked Away But She Didnt Run Her Head Still Hung In Shame
" why are you glad ? I did one of the worst things possible ....break trust..... Im... " she said the wolf whined and her ears twitched while they were down. She couldn't believe that she was still here after what she tried to do.
sum(look @ mess) looked up. 'yes?' she asked

'rem eailier when i said ur more than a friend. Well i l-l.ik..e u'kim said blushing

Gone

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:

sum(look @ mess) looked up. 'yes?' she asked

'rem eailier when i said ur more than a friend. Well i l-l.ik..e u'kim said blushing
Raven blinked and sighed she crossed her arms and looked at her leader
" I'm not one for apologizing . But I'm sorry for trying to kill your daughter Ruby even though she makes me really angry at times " she said she had no expression just her eyes narrowed . " but do remember this even tho you are my team leader As I say again and again don't expect this much kindness again " she stated her tone was stern as well

West Blinked Under Her Mask With A Tilt Of Her Head She Looked back At Kim And Just Hugged Her Her Wolf Ears Twitched A few Times
" and I you... I will do my best to protect you" She Said She Blushed Too.