Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:14 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Ghira narrowed his eyes and placed his hands on blackhoods shoulders looking at her in the eye " and we survived . You survived . Your still our daughter . Nothing will change that , stop this . Stop doubting stop fearing . You are blackhood belladonna , nothing will change you " he said his tone was stern but caring . This was close to Blake's conversation that they had ( dude you should watch menagerie ep in vol 4 )
_____
Kali hummed and looked at rein who gulped now she still had those terrible memories . Of her being a beast hurting who she cares about rein shook her head and her tail flicked she ran up the stairs and locked herself in her room . Kali blinked and her ears twitched " ok then.. So much for a conversation . Would you like some tea? " Kali asked sweetie
"Sure" sweetie said.
--------
Blackhood faceplammed he didn't see the point.
"I wasn't doubting fear. I wanted to keep you safe. Especially since the demon had tried to kill you" blackhood said.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Sure" sweetie said.
--------
Blackhood faceplammed he didn't see the point.
"I wasn't doubting fear. I wanted to keep you safe. Especially since the demon had tried to kill you" blackhood said.
Ghira chuckled " I can take care of myself and if that demon would have given me a chance , I would have tought it a lesson or two for possessing one of my girls . But also keep what I just told you mind . Never forget who you are and who you are to us " he said with a soft smile
_______
Kali stood up she walked to the kitchen and started making the tea she hummed a song while doing so . She returned to the living room in a few minutes and held the tea in a blueish tea cup and gave it to sweetie
" careful it's hot right away " she said with a smile again . Her ears twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ghira chuckled " I can take care of myself and if that demon would have given me a chance , I would have tought it a lesson or two for possessing one of my girls . But also keep what I just told you mind . Never forget who you are and who you are to us " he said with a soft smile
_______
Kali stood up she walked to the kitchen and started making the tea she hummed a song while doing so . She returned to the living room in a few minutes and held the tea in a blueish tea cup and gave it to sweetie
" careful it's hot right away " she said with a smile again . Her ears twitched
Blackhood rolled her eyes.
"Yea- yeah. But I still know some people that can beat you in wrestling. Ones like 10" blackhood said.
----
"Have you meet marice, or angel" Sweetie asked. She had her tea cup.

Gone

Old December 22nd, 2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:

Blackhood rolled her eyes.
"Yea- yeah. But I still know some people that can beat you in wrestling. Ones like 10" blackhood said.
----
"Have you meet marice, or angel" Sweetie asked. She had her tea cup.
Ghira rolled his eyes as well
" I can still tAke care of myself you know " he said with a sigh . Two people walked up to Ghira and blackhood they had their hands together one had fennec ears the other a wolf tail . Ghira quickly looked at the two and walked up to them " what is it now? " he asked . The two looked at each other the one with the wolf tail spoke up " we wanted you to know your grace that.... Some one is planning to return the white fang to its former glory to its state when brother Adam was in charge " corsac said and fennec nodded " indeed your grace . Thus the person heard that Kim was the new leader . We wanted to inform you since you were of course a former leader " fennec said and ghira growled He looked at blackhood " did you know about this? " he asked
" My L'manburg, my unfinished Symphony , forever unfinished....."
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Last edited by Leucos; December 22nd, 2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:48 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Ghira rolled his eyes as well
" I can still tAke care of myself you know " he said with a sigh . Two people walked up to Ghira and blackhood they had their hands together one had fennec ears the other a wolf tail . Ghira quickly looked at the two and walked up to them " what is it now? " he asked . The two looked at each other the one with the wolf tail spoke up " we wanted you to know your grace that.... Some one is planning to return the white fang to its former glory to its state when brother Adam was in charge " corsac said and fennec nodded " indeed your grace . Thus the person heard that Kim was the new leader . We wanted to inform you since you were of course a former leader " fennec said and ghira growled He looked at blackhood " did you know about this? " he asked
-----
"Angel is my aunt and marice is my mom. The one that opened the door" sweetie said.
------
Kim was stressing. This person that was smarter than her tried to take white fang over. Anna was in danger. People trying to get her men. Her allies helping out. She sighed. Who was this person. They always wore a mask. She saw west coming in.(night)

Gone

Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:36 PM

Quote:

"No. I knew she was leader but not this. Why aren't you getting Adam. He's nearby. The cabin to the right keep going you see it" Blackhood said.
-----
"Angel is my aunt and marice is my mom. The one that opened the door" sweetie said.
------
Kim was stressing. This person that was smarter than her tried to take white fang over. Anna was in danger. People trying to get her men. Her allies helping out. She sighed. Who was this person. They always wore a mask. She saw west coming in.(night)
West walked up to kim and bowed slightly her wolf ears twitched
" ma'am what's troubling you? " she asked now tilting her head it just didn't feel right saying her name so she strayed away from using it . She looked around a bit. She still kept her whitefang mask on
_____
Kali ears twitched again she sat down on the couch next to sweetie
" so this Marcie is my daughter's wife?.. Interesting " she said and scratched her left ear
_____
Corsac and fennec looked at each other
" I assure you miss blackhood that brother Adam doesn't want any of this stress . He needs his well deserved peace after a long time of leadership . And congratulations we are honored to call you sister blackhood if your joining us. But if not we completely understand miss" fennec said and bowed slightly . Corsac nodded " indeed we decided to let your father know instead since he used to be a leader of the whitefang as well. Now this may all seem very..frightening but we hope that Kim will be able to bring this person it's own end " corsac said and bowed again . Ghira pinched the bridge of his nose

Last edited by Leucos; December 22nd, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:59 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
West walked up to kim and bowed slightly her wolf ears twitched
" ma'am what's troubling you? " she asked now tilting her head it just didn't feel right saying her name so she strayed away from using it . She looked around a bit. She still kept her whitefang mask on
_____
Kali ears twitched again she sat down on the couch next to sweetie
" so this Marcie is my daughter's wife?.. Interesting " she said and scratched her left ear
_____
Corsac and fennec looked at each other
" I assure you miss blackhood that brother Adam doesn't want any of this stress . He needs his well deserved peace after a long time of leadership . And congratulations we are honored to call you sister blackhood if your joining us. But if not we completely understand miss" fennec said and bowed slightly . Corsac nodded " indeed we decided to let your father know instead since he used to be a leader of the whitefang as well. Now this may all seem very..frightening but we hope that Kim will be able to bring this person it's own end " corsac said and bowed again . Ghira pinched the bridge of his nose
"It's Kim. west. It's just I'm worried about you, Anna, and our gang. Maybe getting Raven and death might help me out a bit" Kim explained.
-------
Blackhood stood quiet.
------
"Yea" sweetie said taking a sip. "It's a great way how they met. They told me as an child cause I was just in romance story. Romeo and Juliet, sleeping beauty, Cinderella." Sweetie explained.
------(Let's have some xio time to)
Zia had an Irish jersey on. Her and spilt had a thing for watching sports together. Mia had the Irish jersey on too.
"Gooooal!" The girls said as the Irish were winning 5-4

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:00 AM

Quote:

"It's Kim. west. It's just I'm worried about you, Anna, and our gang. Maybe getting Raven and death might help me out a bit" Kim explained.
-------
Blackhood stood quiet.
------
"Yea" sweetie said taking a sip. "It's a great way how they met. They told me as an child cause I was just in romance story. Romeo and Juliet, sleeping beauty, Cinderella." Sweetie explained.
------(Let's have some xio time to)
Zia had an Irish jersey on. Her and spilt had a thing for watching sports together. Mia had the Irish jersey on too.
"Gooooal!" The girls said as the Irish were winning 5-4
West was quiet for a while she sat beside Kim and looked at her hands her ears twitched " ma'am the reason why I don't say your name is because it just doesn't feel right . I assure your that who ever this person is .Will have no interest in a child. And I get why your worried about Anna and your gang...but why me? " she said and looked at Kim
______
What you think of fennec and corsac? And these characters like ghira Kali and raven etc. Belong to monty oum just so you know..)
Kali smiled her ears twitched again
" Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorites .how did they meet? " she asked since she didn't see the other rabbit any where
_____
Split watched the tv she did kinda enjoy sports but she was into different things now since she tried this thing called the tv. Like
" why can't we watch home alone or something? " split asked

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:15 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
West was quiet for a while she sat beside Kim and looked at her hands her ears twitched " ma'am the reason why I don't say your name is because it just doesn't feel right . I assure your that who ever this person is .Will have no interest in a child. And I get why your worried about Anna and your gang...but why me? " she said and looked at Kim
______
What you think of fennec and corsac? And these characters like ghira Kali and raven etc. Belong to monty oum just so you know..)
Kali smiled her ears twitched again
" Romeo and Juliet is one of my favorites .how did they meet? " she asked since she didn't see the other rabbit any where
_____
Split watched the tv she did kinda enjoy sports but she was into different things now since she tried this thing called the tv. Like
" why can't we watch home alone or something? " split asked
(*shrugs*)
Sweetie told the story from how they meet to their prom and wedding.
------
"Anna is special to me. And you are. Your my oldest and only best friend" Kim said.
------
(Spilt always knew what tv was. She's not fracture. I think you mixed fracture and spilt.)
"But mom after this we go to the champs. We are sport fans" zia said.

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:43 AM

Quote:
(*shrugs*)
Sweetie told the story from how they meet to their prom and wedding.
------
"Anna is special to me. And you are. Your my oldest and only best friend" Kim said.
------
(Spilt always knew what tv was. She's not fracture. I think you mixed fracture and spilt.)
"But mom after this we go to the champs. We are sport fans" zia said.
Actually no she didn't ^^ )
West grumbled and looked away her ears flattened
just friends ?! Just?!! Fine she will see. She will see I have more feelings then just friendship!I have stayed with her longer done all she asked! she huffed " maybe I care about you more then friendship...but Anna and your gang is always first. Want anything to drink ma'am ? " she asked you can tell she was angry a bit
______
Kali purred and smiled " oh I'm so happy for my girl! " she said and giggled
" I know that beacon wasn't the best but...it certainly didn't deserve to be destroyed " she said since she heard of the fall
_______
Spli shrugged she stood up and smiled at Zia then walked to the kitchen she looked out the window and sighed