Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:33 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by silver.
Today 05:31 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 05:28 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 05:26 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:26 PM

Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:08 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post

Goldenpaw fluffed up, spitting some more and making exaggerated gagging noises. "You put your fur in my face! This is your fault!" Fluffypaw may smell nice, but she definitely doesn't taste nice! "Whatever!" He shook himself off trying to remove the sand that was now covering his pelt.

"A-are y-you two g-going to h-hunt or not." Turtlepaw had finally made it to the clearing, and already was regretting this decision with every fiber in his body. He was more than ready for these two to do their thing and head back already.
((whoops! I forgot to reply to this ;-; ))
"I didn't mean to! If wouldn't had fell then I would've never had fell on top of you!" Fluffypaw meowed. She turned her head as she heard Turtlepaw.

"You two happen to be very loud." Beepaw meowed.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 05:21 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"I didn't mean to! If wouldn't had fell then I would've never had fell on top of you!" Fluffypaw meowed. She turned her head as she heard Turtlepaw.

"You two happen to be very loud." Beepaw meowed.
Goldenpaw groaned in frustration, "Really Turtlepaw? You brought Beepaw? You slow me down enough, but the both of you are going to be a problem!" He hadn't even considered leaving the two weaker apprentices alone. Though he disliked how Turtlepaw basically followed him everywhere, he understood why, and his loyalty to his littermate wasn't something he took lightly.

Turtlepaw glared at Goldenpaw, "I-if y-you get st-stuck somewhere," He barely held back the again, refraining from calling out at least three times Goldenpaw had bitten off more than he could chew, "Y-you n-need somecat t-to run f-for help."

"I am not gonna get stuck!" Goldenpaw puffed out indignatly, "'Sides, Fluffypaw is here." If something went really wrong he was sure the other apprentice could manage at least running back to camp.

"I'm f-f-faster." Turtlepaw replied stubbornly, it was true when fear was on the line he could most definitely run fast. He turned to look back at Beepaw, "A-and she c-can sense s-something coming." He was pretty sure Beepaw had been the best tracker in the apprentice group before the dog attack. He didn't think things had to be any different now.

Last edited by PhantomSpecter; April 23rd, 2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 06:55 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Goldenpaw groaned in frustration, "Really Turtlepaw? You brought Beepaw? You slow me down enough, but the both of you are going to be a problem!" He hadn't even considered leaving the two weaker apprentices alone. Though he disliked how Turtlepaw basically followed him everywhere, he understood why, and his loyalty to his littermate wasn't something he took lightly.

Turtlepaw glared at Goldenpaw, "I-if y-you get st-stuck somewhere," He barely held back the again, refraining from calling out at least three times Goldenpaw had bitten off more than he could chew, "Y-you n-need somecat t-to run f-for help."

"I am not gonna get stuck!" Goldenpaw puffed out indignatly, "'Sides, Fluffypaw is here." If something went really wrong he was sure the other apprentice could manage at least running back to camp.

"I'm f-f-faster." Turtlepaw replied stubbornly, it was true when fear was on the line he could most definitely run fast. He turned to look back at Beepaw, "A-and she c-can sense s-something coming." He was pretty sure Beepaw had been the best tracker in the apprentice group before the dog attack. He didn't think things had to be any different now.
Fluffypaw watched them argue along with Beepaw. "Can we just get this over with?" Fluffypaw asked.
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:00 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Fluffypaw watched them argue along with Beepaw. "Can we just get this over with?" Fluffypaw asked.

Goldenpaw felt embarrassingly warm at Fluffypaw's commentary, snapping "Shut up Turtlepaw!" As a way to end the argument. He stalked over to Fluffypaw, puffing up instead, "First prey, then a fight. We go mouse, shrew, then squirrel, if you can't catch one you lose." Goldenpaw was very good at coming up with competitions, "If we both manage to catch all three, then we fight for the tie." He had every intention of making it to the battle. "Turtlepaw and Beepaw, you stay here!" He definitely didn't want to have the two blundering around and messing them up.

Turtlepaw glowered silently, but didn't say anything else
Old April 25th, 2019, 06:55 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

Goldenpaw felt embarrassingly warm at Fluffypaw's commentary, snapping "Shut up Turtlepaw!" As a way to end the argument. He stalked over to Fluffypaw, puffing up instead, "First prey, then a fight. We go mouse, shrew, then squirrel, if you can't catch one you lose." Goldenpaw was very good at coming up with competitions, "If we both manage to catch all three, then we fight for the tie." He had every intention of making it to the battle. "Turtlepaw and Beepaw, you stay here!" He definitely didn't want to have the two blundering around and messing them up.

Turtlepaw glowered silently, but didn't say anything else
"Deal" Fluffypaw meowed. She hurried away, looking for a mouse. She looked around and finally heard a little noise in the bushes. She slowly stalked toward the mouse, pouncing on it. "Got it!" She meowed. She headed toward a fence, hoping there was a shrew on the other side.
Turns out there wasn't any prey over there. She went through a hole, trying to get back to the other side. For some weird reason, she couldn't get back to her side. She was stuck. "Help! I'm stuck!" She yelled.

Beepaw heard something in the distance. "Is that Fluffypaw?" She asked.
@PhantomSpecter

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 28th, 2019 at 05:15 PM.