Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: June Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
Open!
Linnetpaw's first gathering, the ThunderClan tom was finally growing up! He looked around as he sat there without talking to the other apprentices surely they might not welcome him that much since he might have be the youngest out of the others, Well that's alright with me, I loved being alone... He sighed as he started to lick his pelt, then looked up, he wasn't truely alone, surely that's whay he knew.
Snailpaw followed her aunt Buttercupbreeze as they entered the gathering place. The apprentice padded away from her clan to mingle with others. The cat had a face defority where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small enough to where she had no sense of smell. Snailpaw looked over at the Thunderclan apprentice, walking over to him. "Hello.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 7th, 2019, 01:23 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
{Open to anyone!}

Breezefeather, a ragged silver and black spotted tom wandered down the slope to the gathering with Windclan. The silver tom had regained much of his weight and his mind was back in a place where he actually felt like he could handle the presence of others. He was excited, or as excited as a still slightly mentally broken cat would be. To say he was fully recovered was to say that a mouse without its head was alive. Yet he was better. He was in a better place than before and he was grateful that Buttercupbreeze and Blazingstar had allowed him to participate in this gathering. He looked forward to it, because once he had been a respected warrior and he enjoyed discussing stuff with the warriors and talking about what went on... Back when he still had his mate - back when she was still alive - but he didn't wanna delve too deep on that topic. That was what got him ruined in the first place.

Stretching the tom bounded down, hoping to find some old friends of his, but it seemed like none where there or he just hadn't noticed at all. It would be typical for him for all that he had gone through, wait stop, don't think about it. He spotted a quiet spot, where there would usually be warriors talking. Hoping that eventually someone would join him he sat down and rested his paws, but always kept an eye out for a particular apprentice... His own kit who was attending as an apprentice for another gathering. She had been to many apparently while he was an absent parent.

--
--
--

{Open to anyone as well!}

Doepaw felt exposed all of a sudden. The light tabby female was at her first gathering and she was completely unsure how to feel about everything...yet it was the fact that she felt so terrified out in the open that shook her to the core. It wasn't the experience of all the other cats that she had picked up the scents and noises off, nor the fact that she was on a unfamiliar path. It was the fear of the unknown, of whatever would be ready to snatch the little Thunderclan apprentice from her clanmates. She was blind, the main reason for her fear and she tried to stick as close to her clanmates as possible but she managed to get so confused in the end that before she had regained her senses her clanmates had long ago joined the gathering place. "The seastones", it was called, and she assumed - based on her knowledge of the elders stories - that it was because of some large rocks right by the sea where the leaders would sit.

Unsure of what to do with herself the blind apprentice just sat down. It was all she could do to not topple over and imagine what embarrassment that would be for her. She wished Doeflame was here, she had fallen at ease with her large and experienced clanmate and she would appreciate his hard but wise words at this very moment. She closed her unseeing eyes and focused her nose and ears, she could hear some mild conversations over to her right, and from the scents coming it seemed to be a mix of Windclan and Skyclan and by the fresh Thunderclan scent, some of her clanmates might have joined that group. Too focused on that the molly forgot to concentrate on the stuff just around her.
((May I join in with these cuties? <3 ))

It was time for the gathering once more. Although these nights of bonding and catching up usually had most cats excited and upbeat, this one was tense, and laced with many fear scents. But, why shouldn't it be? The dog situation has every cat antsy. the blind, grey tom entering the gathering behind the other ShadowClan cats, the fur along his spine bristled with worry; what if the dogs invaded Seastones during the gathering? The thought pierced the senior warrior with pure terror, and his hindquarters quivered with nervousness. As Wolfeye entered the sandy clearing, he paused, his brow furrowing as he pricked his ears and listened to the mingled chatter around him. Padding forward , he blindly gazed to the side and delicately sniffed the air, about to veer off to the side, but not before he ran into another large forme. Letting out a surprised yowl, Wolfeye jumped back and his tail puffed out a bit. He frowned and sniffed the air, picking up the scent of another tom. WindClan. Hmph. The blind tom stuck up his snout. "Next time, stay out of my way, why don't ya? I'm not exactly able to know where I'm going." he sniffed defiantly and sat down, wrapping his tail around himself and lightly resting his tail over his paws. Eh, might as well talk to this other tom . After all, he certainly didn't want to spend the whole gathering alone. He tilted his head. "So, why don't you tell me your name, huh? I'm Wolfeye."

Willowpaw bounded into the gathering, her tail stuck up high. Her hindquarters rippling with excitement , she followed behind the other ShadowClan cats and entered the gathering, whisking her tail as her pawsteps touched the sandy clearing. She was smiling brightly; she wasn't going to let her eating disorder keep her from her first gathering. not after she'd been begging for a whole moon. The young she-cat ran into the throngs of cats, bouncing on her paws as she weaved among the crowds. She glanced around, trying to find someone, anyone to talk to. She spotted another young apprentice up ahead, and she started padding towards her, but when the other she-cat didn't look up from her blank staring in the distance, Willowpaw became more cautious, guessing that the other cat was possibly visually impaired . She approached her slowly, stopping a couple of tail lengths away. "Hello. I'm Willowpaw. Who are you?," she meowed, abit worried how the other cat would react by her voice.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 7th, 2019, 05:19 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
((May I join in with these cuties? <3 ))

It was time for the gathering once more. Although these nights of bonding and catching up usually had most cats excited and upbeat, this one was tense, and laced with many fear scents. But, why shouldn't it be? The dog situation has every cat antsy. the blind, grey tom entering the gathering behind the other ShadowClan cats, the fur along his spine bristled with worry; what if the dogs invaded Seastones during the gathering? The thought pierced the senior warrior with pure terror, and his hindquarters quivered with nervousness. As Wolfeye entered the sandy clearing, he paused, his brow furrowing as he pricked his ears and listened to the mingled chatter around him. Padding forward , he blindly gazed to the side and delicately sniffed the air, about to veer off to the side, but not before he ran into another large forme. Letting out a surprised yowl, Wolfeye jumped back and his tail puffed out a bit. He frowned and sniffed the air, picking up the scent of another tom. WindClan. Hmph. The blind tom stuck up his snout. "Next time, stay out of my way, why don't ya? I'm not exactly able to know where I'm going." he sniffed defiantly and sat down, wrapping his tail around himself and lightly resting his tail over his paws. Eh, might as well talk to this other tom . After all, he certainly didn't want to spend the whole gathering alone. He tilted his head. "So, why don't you tell me your name, huh? I'm Wolfeye."

Willowpaw bounded into the gathering, her tail stuck up high. Her hindquarters rippling with excitement , she followed behind the other ShadowClan cats and entered the gathering, whisking her tail as her pawsteps touched the sandy clearing. She was smiling brightly; she wasn't going to let her eating disorder keep her from her first gathering. not after she'd been begging for a whole moon. The young she-cat ran into the throngs of cats, bouncing on her paws as she weaved among the crowds. She glanced around, trying to find someone, anyone to talk to. She spotted another young apprentice up ahead, and she started padding towards her, but when the other she-cat didn't look up from her blank staring in the distance, Willowpaw became more cautious, guessing that the other cat was possibly visually impaired . She approached her slowly, stopping a couple of tail lengths away. "Hello. I'm Willowpaw. Who are you?," she meowed, abit worried how the other cat would react by her voice.
{Sure thing ahaha. - Would recommend finding some old Breezy posts - I do have a word document, cause he's an interesting character to say the least ahah}

The silver spotted tom who had been busy watching a certain cream colored apprentice looked up as something - or rather someone - bumped into him and at the angry snarl he had to reign in a shorter temper that old Breezefeather actually hadn't processed. No, old Breezefeather had been patient... But with the loss and gain of his sanity he had managed to loose something, maybe that had gone with his mate when she left him... He hated it but he kept coming back to these thoughts... he thought they would go away but he assumed now, that they would always haunt him, always be with him as memories and curses. Finally answering the senior warrior Breezefeather said pointedly and bluntly, "Yeah you're obviously both blind and deaf and unable to scent anything cause you bumped into me, not the other way around."

He watched as the other tom sat down, Wolfeye from Shadowclan apparently. "Breezefeather," he said curtly, having lost his interest in chatting already. It was proving harder than anything else to be told, the fact that he had to gather his sanity in small bits and actually formulate those into words that wouldn't sound rude or like the other was talking to a wounded animal. Yet he wasn't blind, he should be happy for that. He knew of a blind cat in Windclan - one who actually rather recently had lost their eye sight - Eaglesoul. Breezefeather hadn't seen the young tom in a while and hoped him all the best. Yet focusing on the matter of hand - which was this large grey tom he sighed. "You're tense. What's the matter?" He didn't wanna beat around the bush, better get to the problem hard and fast, unlike what he had done by running from it forever.

-
-
-

Doepaw, the small grey/brownish tabby, was shocked when she heard the voice so near herself and the young apprentice jumped up with a shook, her fur standing on edge and she turned around rapidly in a circle in a mess of a panic. She was aware that this was her own fault but she had never been to a gathering and her own mentor rendered useless at the paws of the dogs made this harder on her and with her anxiety problems she obviously struggled but she finally stopped and scented the air and it was an off scent, something she wasn't used to. Was it possibly, was it Shadowclan? That had to be it. She sat down again, trying to play it cool but she could feel herself shaking all the way down to her whiskers and she was mildly afraid that she was even making the ground vibrate...

She once again wished for Doeflame's presence. He was the only cat she had actually relaxed around and now she was expected to come out of her stumbling shell and start talking to this stranger? She supposed this was what gatherings was all about, ;earning how to interact with others... What was it the elders had said, something about knowing that they may be your friends tonight but they had to be your enemies tomorrow? Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe. Try to keep the enemy mindset Doe, she chanted into her head. She finally spoke, her voice a stutter filled with nervousness, "Eh, eh... I'm Doepaw. Of Thunderclan. Yes.. Yes.. Thunderclan." She folded her tail over her paws trying to hide the fact that she was so nervous. Remembering that the other cat likely wasn't aware she also blurted, "I'm.. I'm also blind. Like.. Like I can't see you."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:19 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Bunnypaw happily bounced after her clan as they headed to the gathering. A gathering was always such a wondrous time to meet new friends and live under a peaceful sky, despite the tensions that all the clans garnered towards each other. The she cat, at first, found herself sitting obediently, listening to what the leaders had to say, but Bunnypaw was active and couldn't really sit just to listen when all she wanted to do was move around, so while she was squashed between warriors and apprentices, she managed to slink out with her small stature to wiggle through the crowd until she could see more of the other clans. Her eyes glazed over what smelled like Thunderclan, then Skyclan, and then the familiarity of Riverclan, along with Shadowclan.

She glanced back at her clan, wondering if it was right to sneak through the throng of cats, but her thoughts wasn't the fact that she was doing anything wrong. As of late, her father had been everywhere she landed her eyes, sometimes accidentally scaring her because she didn't know he was right there. Bunnypaw was actually appreciative that her father was starting to remember her existence since back then, she couldn't find him anywhere when she needed him the most. Bunnypaw didn't want to think that possibly her every move was being watched, so while she was paying attention to what was going on behind her, she continued to paw forward, but didn't note where she was going. She collided into another cat's chest, the aroma of fish entered her nostrils, causing them to flare and cringe at the smell, immediately jumping back, her short fur standing rigid.

''I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry -- !'' She wiggled her nose, similar to how a bunny would as she looked up at the tom. He should had looked familiar to her, but since Bunnypaw had short term memory, she didn't recall who he was. ''I wasn't looking where I was going. I might be going delusional, but I do believe eyes are stalking me,'' She murmured lowly, tilting her head each side just to catch what might be behind her before she looked back at her company. ''Just need a lil bit of privacy, hope ya don't mind! You're big enough to be hidin me, don't cha think?'' She slithered around until she was at his other side, indeed she was small enough and he was almost like a good enough wall that would block her appearance from the watchful gaze of her clan. ''I know, I know, this may look weird, but it's totally not! Just one friend helpin out another, right? Oh, I'm Bunnypaw, by the way.'' She snickered, wrapping her tail around her paws with a softened giggle.

@Arie
Old June 8th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Snailpaw followed her aunt Buttercupbreeze as they entered the gathering place. The apprentice padded away from her clan to mingle with others. The cat had a face defority where one eye was lower than the other and her nose was small enough to where she had no sense of smell. Snailpaw looked over at the Thunderclan apprentice, walking over to him. "Hello.", she meowed.
Linnetpaw heard a she-cat's voice as he looked at Snailpaw, with Linnetpaw's point of view Snailpaw just looked like a normal beautiful she-cat apprentice, "Hi! What's your name? I'm Linnetpaw!" The pale Ginger apprentice mewed to Snailpaw, he smelled her scent, WindClan.
Old June 8th, 2019, 02:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Onionshell wormed her way through the many bodies of cats , her eyes darting at every single one of them in search of Runningbrook , in search of her lover . to the darkforest with the warrior code! It's just there to keep us in line! as a kit she made sure to follow the rules , to keep her clan and parents happy but now....now she knew what she could and could not do. But there was one thing that she wouldn't let anybody tell her how to go about , finding the one
she loves. That was up to her, and most of the cats in her clan were......mousebrained! Although Hootnose was a coward in her eyes he meant well. I can't find him! Starclan please just once let things go my way! "Runningbrook!" she yelled hopefully loud enough so that her voice could be heard over the sound of the many cats here tonight . "Runningbrook !!" she yelled once more, her voice filled with panic and desperation what if I can't find him? What if he's in trouble .......

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 8th, 2019, 09:20 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
His head tilted , he's heard of this before .....his mother had this problem ....his ears perked up as he finally remembered what it could be "it's probably arthritis ? Joints swell and give off this unwanted burning feeling . No matter what you do and it always seems to act up in cold and at times hot whether . If you ask my mother has this problem ....she's not even an elder yet!" he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers before smiling "and besides you don't look that old.....so it could be that. But I don't know ,it's not my body ...." he asked with a small shrug.
"Hmm, that would make sense," Wolfeyes grumbled. The longhaired tom stood and stretched, groaning as he went. "Aha, I appreciate that. I'm really not very old!" he chuckled. "I do feel like one, though." He sat back down and gave Hootnose a nod. This cat was more helpful than Beepaw! His son had given him herbs for his joints, but they didn't do anything.
Old June 9th, 2019, 11:34 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
"Hmm, that would make sense," Wolfeyes grumbled. The longhaired tom stood and stretched, groaning as he went. "Aha, I appreciate that. I'm really not very old!" he chuckled. "I do feel like one, though." He sat back down and gave Hootnose a nod. This cat was more helpful than Beepaw! His son had given him herbs for his joints, but they didn't do anything.
( I kinda wish I kept my riverclan Smokey boi...if I remember correctly .)
his sympathy grew a bit "maybe try asking for some stronger herbs?" he suggested . His mother Tigernose eventually made it to the point where poppy seeds didn't seem to help because it would act up when she was sleeping too much. His orbs looked up at Beepaw, he was honestly still amazed how the little fella could take that task all by himself . "I'm impressed Beepaw can do this all himself ..heck any apprentice for that matter " Hootnose commented with a shine in his eyes. He wouldn't be able to do that by himself , hed crumble under pressure.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 9th, 2019, 04:46 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Onionshell wormed her way through the many bodies of cats , her eyes darting at every single one of them in search of Runningbrook , in search of her lover . to the darkforest with the warrior code! It's just there to keep us in line! as a kit she made sure to follow the rules , to keep her clan and parents happy but now....now she knew what she could and could not do. But there was one thing that she wouldn't let anybody tell her how to go about , finding the one
she loves. That was up to her, and most of the cats in her clan were......mousebrained! Although Hootnose was a coward in her eyes he meant well. I can't find him! Starclan please just once let things go my way! "Runningbrook!" she yelled hopefully loud enough so that her voice could be heard over the sound of the many cats here tonight . "Runningbrook !!" she yelled once more, her voice filled with panic and desperation what if I can't find him? What if he's in trouble .......
Runningbrook slipped behind the other RiverClan cats into the gathering, his posture relaxed. He searched the throngs of cats for Onionshell, his SkyClan mate. Frowning a bit, he gave up after a moment and shrugged. Maybe he would run into her later. Suddenly, he faintly heard over the loud chatter a she-cat's voice yowl his name, and his ears immediately perked up. Onionshell! he smoothly ran through the crowds, his eyes desperately searching for her. He suddenly noticed her a few feet away, a paniced look in her eyes . He pushed through the cats to get to her, ignoring the annoyed "Heys!" and "Watch it's!" before he reached her, gently wrapping his tail around her in a comforting manner. He licked her between the ears a few times. "Don't worry, I'm here! I'm here!" he breathed a sigh of relief that he had found her, and he gently led her away to a sandy area underneath some rocks where they could have privacy. He gazed at her anxiously with worry in his eyes. "Are you okay?," he asked, gently stroking her back with his tail.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old June 9th, 2019, 05:33 PM

( open c: )

Cowslip scowled, sitting on the outskirts of the throng of warriors that had accumulated before the gathering leaders. Sea air warmed her mouth, her whiskers twitching in impatient curiosity at how the following scene would unfold. The array of cats on the coastline looked peculiar here, a mix of scraggly felines of assorted shades, mannerisms and occupations. Some searched for friends from other Clans - how a relationship between clan members such as those had developed, she dared not question - and others talked quietly amongst their fellow members. She glanced about herself, trying to look prim and proper. Being out in the open in such vast numbers certainly ignited a peculiar feeling of empowerment, but the unease of late Clan events left her on edge. Dogs loose in the woods. She hated dogs.
She eyed her leader, looking frighteningly fragile beside the finest royalty the forest had to offer. The young molly was determined to prove herself, but couldn't resist the way her fur bristled and her eyes darted to and through, untrusting, and desperately trying to anticipate how a gathering with such tension was due to play out.

Last edited by spinachsprite; June 9th, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
Closed Thread