Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2019, 01:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering [Leaders]

( @Brilliance @RedHead @Branch of Life @Starfall @BILL. @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal)
(I know there’s a plot going on and you guys are probably busy, but this is just a small reminder about the Gathering c: )

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; June 13th, 2019 at 01:21 PM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 01:07 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionstar shook his fur, not sure which leader would decide to step up first to announce anything. Everyone was present, even if Windystar came a bit disoriented, Passionstar still offered a peaceful grin. He was always respectful and willing to go last if anyone else wanted to step up, but he supposed that an order wasn't set in stone. The tom overlooked the crowd of cats below them and flicked his tail, heaving his heavy self up to step forward so he could gain the attention of all at the gathering. Passionstar always tried to present himself with a regalness, a kind of elegance that a leader just needed to emit, as if they were glowing. They were like a north star to their throng of cats that admired them, followed their words, and obeyed their orders. Passionstar may had suffer some losses, but the glint of passion in his eyes remained there. Always. ''I'll go first.'' He informed the others before giving his attention to the audience of cats. ''So far this moon, thunderclan is faring...well. A little skirmeshes here and there, but nothing too extreme that we cannot handle. We do celebrate our newest apprentices and warriors. The queens that had given birth. The older warriors that done a magnificent job in their many moons as a warrior. We celebrate and congratulate all of you. That is all from Thunderclan's side.'' Passionstar whisked up his tail, stepping back in his place. A peace had settled upon him that he couldn't exactly explain, but he felt that every clan needed to know that every rank in a clan is appreciated to have. He knew he was very appreciative of the entire being of Thunderclan.

@RedHead @elysian @Bill @Starfall @Branch of Life @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal

Last edited by Brilliance; June 15th, 2019 at 01:08 AM.
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@RedHead @elysian @Bill @Starfall @Branch of Life @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal

Fallenstar looked up from where he was playing with moss when he heard Windystar clamber up the Seastones, boredom getting the better of him while he awaited the arrival of the last clan. They were here now, no need to try and entertain himself anymore. With his arrival, they could finally start the Gathering. He had an announcement to make. He let Passionstar go first, he needed to think of how to word what he was going to say.

"Riverclan is fairing well." he began after Passionstar finished, speaking as he walked up to the edge so he could be seen. Before he continued he looked down at Lionstorm, maintaned eye contact for a few moments before clearing his throat. "We have many new apprentices and warriors, and our Nursery's full with many lively kits." he hummed, nodding his head. "However, a patrol found out that our borders were being pushed back. Shadowclanners have been marking their borders further back into Riverclan territory. We will be taking our territory back on our way back to Camp." he said, giving Windystar a side glance. "You should learn how to control your warriors better. Didn't you teach them where your border goes?" he uttered, giving the leader an annoyed look.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 16th, 2019, 04:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Windystar had wanted to go last. The usually talkative, smiling tom needed to collect his spiraling thoughts and think about what he needed to say. But embarrassment washed through him. ShadowClan was the last here because of him. He had wanted to maintain a formal yet informal atmosphere with the other leaders, and here he came; late, looking like a monster ran over him, and his thoughts rushing so fast he barely heard the word "ShadowClanners" come from an annoyed Fallenstar’s mouth.

This quieted his mind as he listened, dull amber eyes focused only on the dark leader and what he was saying. Did that mean one - or more? - of his warriors had gone behind his back? Usually, Windystar would respond with a polite apology and a dip of the head. But tonight, he wasn’t thinking. Only acting. "Fallenstar, I’m afraid that I wasn’t aware that my warriors were going behind my back," he said in a low voice, both directed at the RiverClan leader and his own Clan. "I can promise you that this shouldn’t happen again." He said his words slowly and darkly, more so aimed at his Clan. When he would do his announcements, Windystar would be sure to address this just in case some chattering warrior of his or rambunctious apprentice knew he was serious. "In fact," he went on, more sure of himself. "I will personally check the border tomorrow morning. That way I know how far back the border was pushed and re-mark it if necessary."

@RedHead @Starfall @BILL. @Branch of Life @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal @Brilliance

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 16th, 2019, 04:12 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

"What a leader," Lionstorm spoke out loudly, baring his teeth at the ShadowClan tom. "You're supposed to be in control of your Clan, Windystar, and you can't even do that. What kind of leader and deputy wouldn't be aware of their warriors actions?" This was a jab at Forestshade too, and he shot the other deputy a dark look.

"As Fallenstar stated, though I'm not surprised you didn't listen, we'll be taking back our land tonight." His lips curled upward, gaze leveled to meet Windystar's. "But if one of your cats touches the marker again, I'll be personally making sure they never set their paws over the border again."
@Starfall, @elysian, @Branch of Life

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:37 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade was intent on listening to the leaders as they each spoke of their clans. He was a bit surprised as Fallenstar spoke. As he listened, he nodded. The cats that were marking the border back would be talked to by him. If they didn't listen he would go to Windystar for further instructions. Then, Lionstorm spoke. What a leader you would be Lionstorm. he thought in a mocking tone. When the comment about both of them happened. Forestshade shot Lionstorm a glare and meowed, " I will supervise all border patrols from now until trust is built. Even after you move all of your borders back. Now let's please focus back on the leaders." It was spoken in a semi-annoyed tone. After the last remark from the tom, Forestshade let out a small growl only loud enough for Liomstorm to hear before refocusing on the leaders.

@RedHead @elysian @BILL. @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @The Cannibal @Brilliance

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 16th, 2019, 07:51 PM
work is never done

"You're a deputy," Lionstorm sharply reminded Forestshade. "You should have been monitoring and maintaining your patrols the second you stepped into that position. If you're too incompetent to handle that, maybe you should reconsider your role and step down."
@Branch of Life

Old June 16th, 2019, 09:38 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit listened attentively to the leaders as they spoke, his flicking wars showing signs that he was listening. His gaze was elsewhere though, carefully scanning the cats in the clearing. He wasn’t looking for anyone specifically, but he used it as an excuse to keep his gaze from wandering to the other deputies. He didn’t have much energy to converse with anybody tonight, he really just wanted to go home. He was sore, and if he was being honest with himself, a little stressed. But he didn’t let any signs of that show through.
Lionstorm’s comment caught him off guard. His eyes instantly went to the golden tom, the green optics narrowing at what he said. His words clearly held a jab towards Shadowclan. Flintspirit allowed an annoyed look to come to his features. Are you trying to start tension? The Thunderclan deputy’s tail flicked with annoyance, and he bit his tongue as Forestshade pole, knowing he shouldn’t interfere. But he could give salty looks all he wanted. Flintspirit was annoyed, and he was going to show it. He allowed his teeth to come up in a slight snarl as he narrowed his eyes, both in warning and annoyance. Better watch your tongue goldfish. He turned to look at Forestshade, giving the tom a very subtle encouraging nod. He knew he had to let the Shadowclan deputy stand up for himself. It was best to stay quiet, however hard it was for Flintspirit.
@BILL. @Branch of Life @Fuzzyfeline

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 16th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Forestshade rolled his eyes and looked about. "I know I'm a deputy. It doesn't mean that you have to rule my life. I know my job and I will do it in a way I'm comfortable with. Just because you have a job doesn't mean that you have to go by the book 800% of the time. I know that you are deputy and I respect that. Just respect me. Windystar and I will discipline the warriors in a way we see fit." He noticed the nod from FlintSpirit and blinked his eyes in thanks. "This is supposed to be a night of peace, not arguing." He perked his ears back up at the leaders after that.

@Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @BILL.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old June 16th, 2019, 10:28 PM
work is never done

(cats shouldn't know the word book)

Lionstorm snorted loudly. "Are you that daft, Forestshade? I wasn't talking about disciplining your Clan, I was referring to your lack of involvement with your patrols. If you're too lazy or incapable to keep track of them, you're grossly out of line. It's not 'following procedures exactly', it's doing your basic duty as a high rank of your Clan." He ignored Flintspirit pointedly-- if the ThunderClan deputy had an issue, Lionstorm would tell him where to shove it.

"Have the clouds covered the sky?" he challenged Forestshade's attempt of being dismissive. "The sky is clear, and it's about time you owned up to your mistakes. Both of your lack of leaderships allowed your warriors to go under your noses, and I need to know if this will be an issue again. If it is, then your Clan will have a lot more problems then just a confrontation at the Gathering."

@Branch of Life, @RedHead

Closed Thread