Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2018, 08:59 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: August Gathering

{ @Spikes @Fuzzyfeline
I'll respond to the RP in the clearing like later, cloning should work. Also likely will reply in the afternoons or nights. Mostly weekends when I got time}

Breezefeather, the silvering black tom followed Roansplash without wavering. The pain and anger filled tom ahead of him made the tom determined to help him, but at the moment the silver male wasn't really going to help, no rather the roan tom infront of him, was his help and guidance. Breezefeather limped after him, the soreness of his paws and the pace of the male having him struggling to keep up. As the other tom turned towards a clump of cats Breeze called out softly, "Roansplash. Could you please slow your steps or at least wait up for me. And I highly suggest we don't go near any groups, it'll only bring more gossip about why I, a half injured cat, was brought along. Why did you and Buttercupbreeze even bring me along in the first place? I haven't been with the clans in many moons, and then why should one of our healthier warriors sit waiting in their den?" The tom has sat down and tipped his head, almost birdlike, as he spoke and his tail folded neatly around his paws, showing that once this had been a noble young warrior, who had now gotten his spirit broken by love.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 18th, 2018, 11:30 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

Ears perked as he heard his name called, he turned his head to look at the culprit. Noticing who it was, the battle-scarred tom smiled and gestured for her to come over with a swish of his long-furred tail. "Snowstep! Are things going well for you?" he wanted to keep his mind off of the unstable climate of clan relations at the moment, hoping that the white she-cat would offer up a funny story or an interesting news-piece. He hadn't seen her in a while, after all.

With that, he shot a quick glance at Fallenstar. What was he going to say? Would he be explaining anything? Mistburr hoped that his words didn't start a heated argument between the leaders. He hoped Passionstar could maintain peace... ThunderClan didn't need another fight. The tom's ears flattened slightly before he looked back towards Snowstep, an apologetic look in his eye for the quick loss of attention. "Maybe things will turn out, hm? It'd be nice to have a break.".[/COLOR]
Snowstep was friends with the tom and knew much about him "So what do you think will happen with the leaders?"

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 02:46 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

The older cat furrowed his brow, white tail-tip twitching as he looked towards the ground in bemusement. "...I'm not sure. I don't want to say that Fallenstar's been the worst of leaders, but..." Mistburr chuckled half-heartedly as his voice trailed off, knowing he couldn't look any of the leaders in the eye for fear of what was coming next. Fear... That was a rare feeling. He hoped he didn't have to experience it for too long. "With all this anger towards RiverClan, who knows what will happen? Things aren't looking good." Retribution was an important tool, but would it be misused, here? "Let's not talk about WindClan, either..."

|| @Arié ||

Hearing Breezefeather's request, Roansplash slowed his pace down. He sighed softly as the spotted tom caught up and adapted to his pace readily. "Yeah, yeah... Looks like you're the least of their worries." Though he wasn't one to catch up on the clan going-ons, he knew the air about them was uncomfortable. No big deal... His life was animosity and tension, the crouch before the strike. He'd be ready if called upon to battle, especially if it was ThunderClan again. The tom narrowed his eyes at the group of ThunderClan cats before sitting himself down by Breezefeather.

"Who knows what you've missed out on? We can go if you get sick or your sores open up again." He may have been a supporting shoulder, but Roansplash was no pushover.
Old August 18th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @.:Blue Wishes:. |
Mass of silver fur trotted excitedly in amongst Shadowclan's group, a gleeful bounce in her every step. Deep ocean gaze glanced around the seastones, trying to take in every single detail, worried she may never have the chance to again. The air felt crisp and light, as though it were a fresher kind to that of the air in Shadowclan. Silverpaw found herself splitting off from Shadowclan almost instantly, ambling off in whichever direction peaked her capricious attention. She felt almost overwhelmed by the sheer number of cats she didn't recognise, but also intently curious of each and every one of them. She seemed almost foolish, trotting around seastones as though she were a young kit - completely unaware, it would seem, of the tension in the air. But Silverpaw was not stupid, nor was she unaware of the tensions between clans due to the events of the last gathering. She knew, but she chose not to care for them. Why should she allow it to dampen her mood? Her thick pelt appeared well-maintained, as expected given she had spent all day grooming in preparation for what she saw as possibly the biggest event of her life thus far. But as space to gallivant around got thinner and thinner, the young apprentice quickly realised she needed to find somewhere to sit, somewhere to hear and see the events of the gathering clearly. Snatching a spot near the front of the crowd, the silvery she-cat settled down on her haunches - bushy tail snaking around her rump as it hid her small paws from view. Ocean gaze shifted energetically from place to place, keen to find something to occupy her whilst she awaited the words of the leaders.
Old August 18th, 2018, 03:44 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Mass of silver fur trotted excitedly in amongst Shadowclan's group, a gleeful bounce in her every step. Deep ocean gaze glanced around the seastones, trying to take in every single detail, worried she may never have the chance to again. The air felt crisp and light, as though it were a fresher kind to that of the air in Shadowclan. Silverpaw found herself splitting off from Shadowclan almost instantly, ambling off in whichever direction peaked her capricious attention. She felt almost overwhelmed by the sheer number of cats she didn't recognise, but also intently curious of each and every one of them. She seemed almost foolish, trotting around seastones as though she were a young kit - completely unaware, it would seem, of the tension in the air. But Silverpaw was not stupid, nor was she unaware of the tensions between clans due to the events of the last gathering. She knew, but she chose not to care for them. Why should she allow it to dampen her mood? Her thick pelt appeared well-maintained, as expected given she had spent all day grooming in preparation for what she saw as possibly the biggest event of her life thus far. But as space to gallivant around got thinner and thinner, the young apprentice quickly realised she needed to find somewhere to sit, somewhere to hear and see the events of the gathering clearly. Snatching a spot near the front of the crowd, the silvery she-cat settled down on her haunches - bushy tail snaking around her rump as it hid her small paws from view. Ocean gaze shifted energetically from place to place, keen to find something to occupy her whilst she awaited the words of the leaders.
Rosepaw was trembling, both with excitement and a bit of fear. It was his first gathering, but he didn’t know exactly what to do. Did he just sit here? Was he supposed to talk to other cats? He couldn’t tell. Well, he could tell, he just couldn’t bring himself to speak with anyone. He looked up at Fallenstar quietly, unsure of his leader, as it seemed as though Riverclan was disliked by all the other clans. He could see all these warriors, and they didn’t help his nerves. He shook his head slightly, he kept avoiding eye contact, so it was his own fault, right? He saw another cat who seemed to be another apprentice, and he was tempted to go speak to them, but he couldn’t bring himself to move from his spot, shifting from paw to paw quietly.
Old August 18th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

Silverpaw's ocean gaze quickly settled on the sight of what looked to be another apprentice, shifting about their weight in a way Silverpaw was not unfamiliar to. She herself had the same habit, moving her weight from paw to paw whenever she felt uncomfortable. The silvery she-cat couldn't help but take pity on the other apprentice, rising to her paws somewhat slowly before she made her way over to the other cat. "Hello?" She inquired more than greeted, worried the other apprentice may not be too fond of her company. "I'm Silverpaw, of Shadowclan," She introduced herself, hoping perhaps it would calm the other cats nerves slightly.

Last edited by North; August 18th, 2018 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Lightningpelt trotted in with the Thunderclan group and looked up at Passionstar being bored [OPEN]

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:16 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
Silverpaw's ocean gaze quickly settled on the sight of what looked to be another apprentice, shifting about their weight in a way Silverpaw was not unfamiliar to. She herself had the same habit, moving her weight from paw to paw whenever she felt uncomfortable. The silvery she-cat couldn't help but take pity on the other apprentice, rising to her paws somewhat slowly before she made her way over to the other cat. "Hello?" She inquired more than greeted, worried the other apprentice may not be too fond of her company. "I'm Silverpaw, of Shadowclan," She introduced herself, hoping perhaps it would calm the other cats nerves slightly.
Rosepaw’s head quickly snapped up when he heard a voice near him. He didn’t know exactly what to do, though he was almost shaking. First he had to calm down. He looked over at the apprentice and nodded, “I’m...” he trailed off, forgetting how to speak for a moment, “I’m Rosepaw, from Riverclan, nice to meet you,” he said, trying to not sound formal. Once silence had settled between the two, he flinched, trying to think of something to say. ”This is my first gathering,” he said, hoping it would make some kind of conversation for them.
Old August 18th, 2018, 04:47 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Fireleaf ||

The older cat furrowed his brow, white tail-tip twitching as he looked towards the ground in bemusement. "...I'm not sure. I don't want to say that Fallenstar's been the worst of leaders, but..." Mistburr chuckled half-heartedly as his voice trailed off, knowing he couldn't look any of the leaders in the eye for fear of what was coming next. Fear... That was a rare feeling. He hoped he didn't have to experience it for too long. "With all this anger towards RiverClan, who knows what will happen? Things aren't looking good." Retribution was an important tool, but would it be misused, here? [B]"Let's not talk about WindClan, either..."
[/COLOR]
"What about Shadow?" Snowstep asked

see you around wco <3
Old August 18th, 2018, 05:18 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Fireleaf ||

"I'm not sure," Mistburr meowed softly, glancing towards Goldenstar as ShadowClan settled themselves into position. "I'd be more worried about WindClan." Battles had broken loose between the two clans in the past, and they could easily be brought back up again. Would the focus be on Fallenstar, or would Passionstar be confronting Blazingstar? If only he could see into the future... Would he really want to see how things turned out, though? He wouldn't have to wait too long, anyways.
Closed Thread