Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: June Gathering [Leaders]

This tension again. Every single gathering lately had been nothing but trouble. Last moon there was the dark forest attack, that all five Clans fought, this gathering RiverClan was taking a stab at ShadowClan. What is wrong with you Windystar, your not yourself. You showed such promise as a good leader. Don't just forget that and stop caring for yourself and your Clan. The creamy feline mused listening to the toms talk. Her tail hit the rocks below her paws in a timely manner. Each flick of her tail spaced with the same amount of time inbetween. It was as if she was counting her heartbeats or breaths. For once she didn't want to be here the fighting was annoying. Buttercupbreeze glanced over at Lionstorm as he spoke her whiskers twitching. She did not like the ginger tom. He was worse then Fallenstar and practically looked for fights. At his statement she wanted to bare her teeth at him. It was a threat and towards ShadowClan not her own which meant it wasn't her place but he had been hostile to everyone since he was appointed deputy and she wouldn't doubt before that. He's a prideful tom that's for sure She thought looking back into the crowd of cats.
Everything that has been happening was getting to everyone, every one of the cats here was stressed or emotionally damaged. She could feel it, in the way they talked, acted and looked. It was like a wave taking out cats targeting their spirit. Flintspirit, normally so talkative and eager to greet, was full and quiet. Windystar, normally cheerful, confident yet humble in a respectable way was messy and unorganized. Fallenstar, normally full and aggressive, well he was about the same, maybe better actually. The point was all the cats here were acting out of ruteen. Add Firestshade started adding his own thoughts in and the ThunderClan deputy broke it up Buttercup just watched. For once she understand how Flintspirut felt. Annoyed. She was annoyed by their behavior. Their like kits Buttercup thought looking away. Oh StarClan when will this end? Glancing up at Blazingstar the creamy feline wondered. She was aware Blazingstar couldn't fix everything but She kidnapped he could go so they'd get done faster.
Giving an annoyed look, done tolerating the twos bickering Buttercupbreeze glanced over. She rarely did this but she wasn't in the mood. Her own personal life was screwed up and Luonstorm had caused nothing but a headach for her. The thought of him being leader made her stomach clinch. "Stop you're bickering." She told them her brown eyes slightly narrowed. With a huff she turned back to the crowd, hoping one of the Leaders would just speak up already.

@BILL. @Branch of Life @RedHead @SuspiciousMindz

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:27 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Uh oh.

The deputies were squabbling below him, and no one was speaking up. No one was stopping this. He could only listen in shocked silence and think. He was in his own head all of the time now, thinking. He felt stuck. What could he do? He was broken, upset, his emotions controlled him... but he had to do something. Suddenly, he smelled a sweet and familiar scent, clearing his mind and giving him words. Milkweed. His lost friend, though he had been so much more than that. That gave him the extra boost he needed to speak up.

"Forestshade," he warned his deputy gently, hoping that the tom knew that Windystar wasn’t scolding him, simply quieting him. He was making things worse overall; his goal was to have good relations with the Clans. This was simply the first of many obstacles he’d have to face. "Fallenstar," he started, turning back to the ebony leader. "I suppose Forestshade and I will have to monitor our cats. I believe you with the border dispute, though you haven’t shown me proof." he knew that that statement would probably upset Fallenstar, so he quickly went on. "I’m trusting you on this. You and Lionstorm, and I can guarantee it won’t happen again." He directed those last words to his own Clan, sitting and chatting. Hopefully unaware of what was going on with the high ranks. "I hope to not make ShadowClan an enemy to anyone tonight. This was a small dispute, and now it’s over, I hope. Let’s enjoy this night."

@Starfall @BILL. @Branch of Life @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:32 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@BILL. @Starfall @The Cannibal @elysian @Fuzzyfeline @Branch of Life @Dust @RedHead @Brilliance

This was amusing. It was the first time in a while Blazingstar hadn't been the one to stir things up. His eyes rested on Lionstorm for a moment. The new deputy seemed to be really devoted to his role, perhaps Fallenstar had chosen a decent feline for the job? That's a first.

Golden gaze shooting towards Buttercupbreeze, the leader gave her a small nod of approval. The deputies could squabble in private, but he had no patience tonight to be listening to them.

"Are you guys done now? May we continue with the Gathering?" he shot a glance at Fallenstar and Windystar, tail tip twitching.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 20th, 2019 at 11:35 AM.
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:30 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Annoyance spiked Lionstorm's pelt further when the WindClan deputy spoke, and his sharp gaze turned to her. "If you have nothing important to add, Buttercupbreeze, keep your maw closed. This is a Gathering, we have every right to confront ShadowClan during this time."

And finally, Windystar spoke up. But Lionstorm wasn't satisfied, pelt fluffing as he glared at the ShadowClan tom. "Proof?" he spat. "The proof is at the border, which both of you have neglected. If you actually kept an eye out you would have noticed it, frog-sucker." Small dispute his tail, not when ShadowClan was trying to avoid the major problem at hand: neither Forestshade or Windystar had properly done their jobs to ensure the borders weren't tampered with.

As for the WindClan leader, he made a point in ignoring him-- his challenging eyes remained on the ShadowClan cats, daring them to continue.
@elysian, @Branch of Life, @Starfall, @Fuzzyfeline, @SuspiciousMindz

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 20th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

"I'm done with this conversation Lionstorm. If you want to fight, fight with someone who cares about your input. You are no more important than the rest of us. Now if you could, quite down and enjoy this night." He got up swiftly and moved away from the Riverclan deputy. Can I just focus on the gathering without unnecessary comments,?' "If you want to name call, then name call. I think we're done here at least with your comments."

@BILL. @Fuzzyfeline @RedHead @SuspiciousMindz @Brillance @elysian @Starfall @Dust @The Cannibal

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Closed Thread