Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2018, 04:48 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottedpawthemedapp View Post
A small graceful dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with large soft amber eyes and white tipped ears excitedly steps into the clearing. Her coat is dappled and mottled with orange and black markings and she has a small pink nose. One of her eyes is rimmed with darker fur then the other and she has small white paws and a black tipped tail, gold and brown striped tabby tail.
while she was watching the leaders, Kiwipaw noticed a tortoiseshell she-cat step near her. Hm? I wonder who she is? I should introduce myself. "Hi! I'm Kiwipaw, a Shadowclan apprentice. Who are you?" She meowed cheerfully. She realized how happy she sounded. Cats from Shadowclan would sometimes tease her for how she acted, and where she came from, but she didn't care. Although she do hope the she-cat would respond. She shifted around awkwardly on the clearing's ground.
Old November 30th, 2018, 05:00 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

"Its nice to meet you too" he replied.
She smiled a little more and the brown striped and spotted cat flicked her long fluffy tail, "Anyways Whats happening in Windclan?" She asked and blinked.
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:18 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Cosmos View Post
(sorry for taking so long to respond !)

Ravenheart frowned slightly. "I get how you feel", she purred, almost dissapointed, "I've lived my whole life in Shadowclan, but I can understand where you're coming from. Smokestep..Raccoonpaw..". She had started to murmur out a few names, but stopped as She did. She didn't want to make the conversation about herself, she felt it would just look like she wanted pity. Seeing how Tallmarsh shifted off, she looked over to her brother, lying cross-pawed on the grass, looking off in some other direction. She stuck whatever she was thinking about to the back of her mind, where it originally was.
Tallmarsh gave a curt nod. "Who's that?" she had to ask. She had decided that someone couldn't just throw names out there and not explain. Ravenheart seemed closed off to her, which she totally understood. Tallmarsh wasn't exactly a super open cat, either. She wasn't about to sit here and tell this ShadowClanner her whole life story, and she didn't expect anything from the cat before her, either. She wrapped her long tail around her paws as the apprentices from her came running by again.
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Back from the Void

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh gave a curt nod. "Who's that?" she had to ask. She had decided that someone couldn't just throw names out there and not explain. Ravenheart seemed closed off to her, which she totally understood. Tallmarsh wasn't exactly a super open cat, either. She wasn't about to sit here and tell this ShadowClanner her whole life story, and she didn't expect anything from the cat before her, either. She wrapped her long tail around her paws as the apprentices from her came running by again.
"Smokestep was my mother. And Raccoonpaw was one of my best friends when we were apprentices." Ravenheart could feel a lump forming in her throat. She didn't know why she brought them up in the first place, she certainly didn't want to talk about them. But she already had. She bit her bottom lip, still not wanting to respond. "They..uh.." she couldn't manage to get the words out, and she could see the same sorrow growing in Stonefang's eyes. "Actually, let's not talk about it. I didn't really mean to change the subject."

Character site in progress
Old November 30th, 2018, 08:58 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer of Madness View Post
The she cat stepped in, her eyes wide. It was her first gathering! The apprentice sighed. She didn't have friends. The she cat laid down, closing her eyes. "No one will talk to a thing like me..A waste...A mistake.. No one will care for me... no one... j-just no one..." Tears fell down her cheek. "Why? WHy though? I try and try.. I try to be nice.. I try to be funny...But all I do... are hurt others.... I killed my sister... I killed my brother... I..." She looked to the sky. "I KILLED EVERYONE I LOVE" She wailed. @fresh
[ sorry for the delay! school sucks ]

A feline who smelled strongly of ThunderClan was making her way through the crowded area of the Gathering, her ears pointed and alert. Her tortoiseshell pelt seemed to gleam in the full moonlight, and her head was high. By a simple glance you could tell this cat held herself to a high standard, and she wasn't one to be messed with. Especially on a night like this. Oh, how these peasants annoyed her, with their constant bickering over who was better. It was obvious who the best one was. They didn't need to argue about it. Why can't they just fall in line behind me instead of arguing over what Clan is best? No Clan is best. I'm the best. Everyone knows it. The white tortoiseshell sniffed in disgust. Her thoughts were soon interrupted, however, by a loud yowl of a young she-cat. She looked down, obviously irritated by the way her ears flicked and her tail swayed. Her eyes were dismissive as she glared down upon the distressed apprentice. "Look, kitten, I may have ears, but that does not mean I'd like them to be wailed into." She raised her head back up to its usual posture. "Apologize."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 30th, 2018, 09:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@fresh

Soaringpaw nervously entered the clearing, it was her first time going to the gathering. She was really nervous and scared. She knew she’d have to pay close attention to the leaders. She settled down her black fur with a white underbelly neatly groomed as she listened to the leaders speak.
A dark colored tom practically fell into the Gathering clearing, his expression as goofy as his fall. The dark brown tom was what one would call "the jokester"- he was almost never sad or serious, and he was constantly breaking rules because the punishments didn't bother him in the slightest. Vultureheart was seemingly untouchable. Rude comments were answered with a "thank you!" or "you should really be nicer!". So it was no surprise when he trotted- or stumbled- over to a young apprentice with a black tuxedo pelt. "This your first Gathering?" he asked with the same grin he always offered. "Oh boy, I remember my first one. That was fuuuuuun. All my Gatherings have been fun." He gave a chuckle. "What's your name?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 30th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
[ sorry for the delay! school sucks ]

A feline who smelled strongly of ThunderClan was making her way through the crowded area of the Gathering, her ears pointed and alert. Her tortoiseshell pelt seemed to gleam in the full moonlight, and her head was high. By a simple glance you could tell this cat held herself to a high standard, and she wasn't one to be messed with. Especially on a night like this. Oh, how these peasants annoyed her, with their constant bickering over who was better. It was obvious who the best one was. They didn't need to argue about it. Why can't they just fall in line behind me instead of arguing over what Clan is best? No Clan is best. I'm the best. Everyone knows it. The white tortoiseshell sniffed in disgust. Her thoughts were soon interrupted, however, by a loud yowl of a young she-cat. She looked down, obviously irritated by the way her ears flicked and her tail swayed. Her eyes were dismissive as she glared down upon the distressed apprentice. "Look, kitten, I may have ears, but that does not mean I'd like them to be wailed into." She raised her head back up to its usual posture. "Apologize."
She stared up, sniffling. "Why? I-I wasn't speaking to you.. I.... I would just like at least one friend... I'm sorry.... -Can we start over?" The she cat used her tail to wipe her tears, "M-My name is Lavenderpaw from Riverclan..." She whispered. Her ears fell flat. "Whats your name?" She then scoffed. "Like a warrior would tell a mistake apprentice like me right.." She set her head down again, a shadow casting over her eyes.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old December 1st, 2018, 08:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh View Post
A dark colored tom practically fell into the Gathering clearing, his expression as goofy as his fall. The dark brown tom was what one would call "the jokester"- he was almost never sad or serious, and he was constantly breaking rules because the punishments didn't bother him in the slightest. Vultureheart was seemingly untouchable. Rude comments were answered with a "thank you!" or "you should really be nicer!". So it was no surprise when he trotted- or stumbled- over to a young apprentice with a black tuxedo pelt. "This your first Gathering?" he asked with the same grin he always offered. "Oh boy, I remember my first one. That was fuuuuuun. All my Gatherings have been fun." He gave a chuckle. "What's your name?"
Soaringpaw felt a bit of panic speaking instead of listening to the leaders,” Umm...yes, it is my first gathering. I know I need to listen to the leaders of course.” She paused,” I am...Soaringpaw, of Shadowclan.” She purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 1st, 2018, 09:28 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Lionroar glanced around the gathering, surveying the cats of different Clans all sitting in the gathering, chatting among each other. The thick-furred orange tom sat in a shaded part of the area, letting his smooth fur fluff out a bit, giving it a messier appearance than it had moments before, which was how he preferred it. He smirked slightly,curling his tail around himself.

Lotuspetal padded calmly into the Gathering, her eyes sweeping over the Gathering. The tall, calm-looking she-cat walked closer to the front of the area, sitting gracefully and taking a deep breath, her eyes fixed on the leaders of each Clan as her ears perked up, an attentive look in her dark blue eyes.

Foambubble rushed into the Gathering, his eyes wide with kit-like excitement at all the different cats, as well as the leader of each Clan. The excitable tom grinned eagerly, he pondered approaching someone to talk to, but decided that'd be a bit strange and settled on sitting in a crowded area of the Clearing.

Firefall was nervous as always, slightly hunched over and ears flattened against his head as he swallowed heavily. His amber eyes flicked back and forth nervously, biting his bottom lip as he sat in a shaded corner, his paws close to his body and his tail curling around them. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his frayed nerves, before opening them again, trying to avoid direct eye contact with anyone else.

A dark tan she-cat entered the Gathering with wide amber eyes, her tail flicking behind her as she let out an excited noise and padded further into the Gathering, taking long strides and sitting near the middle, her ears pricked up and eyes remaining wide with excitement even after she sat. Caracalspirit had been to Gatherings before, but they always excited her anyways.

(All open)
Old December 1st, 2018, 10:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
well, that was a surprise. they didnt expect to talk strategy at a gathering meeting, but after windygales patrol being caught.. they supposed they had no other choice. their eyes went into slits, glancing around the gathering clearing before scooting closer to flint. "windygales been demoted. his patrol to thunderclan was caught, i was planing to have another attempt made sometime soon." they mewed quietly, gazing up towards goldenstar. they couldnt stand him at the moment. not just this, but what he stood for. they gritted their teeth. it left a bitter taste in their mouth, but they supposed they shouldnt think about that right now. "peacerally meets have been decreasing in numbers. alot of cats have been discouraged out of fear since the demotions left and right." they admitted. their last meeting it was only them and standingpaw..it was sad. "as a medicine cat i can cross the borders. i was planning to check in on heatherfur after the gathering so she knows she has others on her side. i would go to oriolepaw to but...blazingstars got guards everywhere, including on her. im sure we wouldnt be left alone even if she asked politely." everyone in this whole mess was being petty. driving out a whole ass clan for what? a leaders mouth? grow up and handle it like big boys and girls, and everything in between. daydream was annoyed by it all, honestly. "im going to talk to fallenstar himself soon, too. perhaps thatll give him some courage."

Flintspirt listened intently as Daydream described the inner workings of what was going on. His facial features morphed into that of a more serious expression, one that showed he both cared and had thought about the subject at hand. At the mention of Windclan and Blazingstar, Flintspirit’s ears flattened against his head. He didn’t try to hide it. He wasn’t a fan of the ginger Windclan leader at all. There’s only one ginger leader that I respect. The fake can go burn. With a subtle lash of his feathery tail, he refocused his attention on Daydream. With a nod, the Thunderclanner glanced over at the leaders, his gaze lingering on the mentioned black-furred Riverclan tom. “Well, if you ever need any extra help, don’t be afraid to ask. The peacemaker rallies in my clan are fairly new, so not many cats have attended yet...” He trailed off, remembering how hard it had been to single out the cats he knew would be in support of his plan. Well, his branching off of the medicine cat’s plans. “We’ll support the peacemakers to the end though.” He gave the golden cat a bright smile, his optimism shining through. Which was a rare thing for Flintspirit, he normally wasn’t a typically optimistic cat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread