Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:43 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Blazing
Today 03:18 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:05 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:58 AM

Old October 1st, 2023, 06:45 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Post Icykiss

Quote:
As you approach, you are unnerved by their smoldering gazes.

You know you're being judged for all your worth, but you're determined to make your case. It's not every day cats try to reincarnate, and you're tired of being trapped here. Perhaps your first life didn't go as planned.. but the next one is going to be better.

All you have to do is answer them.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
(back when jayvines Sparrowstar lead Thunderclan i tried to reincarnate Deadflame, failed, then resurrected him instead.)

Icykiss Took a Deep Breath. She'd Been Denied The Time, many Moons ago as Deadflame when she'd tried to request this back then. But now She Had many more Moons under her Pelt, the Elder Felt Confident She Had What It Took.

"My Name is Icykiss" She Began "as you've Probably Guessed, i'm Here in Hopes to Be Reincarnated. And i Know i Need to have a good case on why i think i can achieve this. " She meowed.

" I Made Many Mistakes In My Past Life. i Bullied, i Taunted others, i was down right hostile. All My Kits Blame Me For My Litters Chaotic outcomes. I suppose i Am to Blame, for i Know If i Had Been a Good Father back then, my Son Jack would still be alive if i had took better care of him, guiding him onto another path... maybe i could have provented all the murders he committed. Maybe i Couldn't have annyway. but i'll Always Blame My Self for everything he did... for what he became. " She paused to take a breath and think, regretingly of all her crimes, all her mistakes.

"I'd Like a Chance to Lead a Better Life, To Try to be a Good person. Most of all I Wish to Be Able to Live beside my Grandkits and great-grandkits to watch them grow. maybe i won't remember who they are if i'm reincarnated... But i long to earn back their favor, to be apart of a Family Again. I Want a Chance for a fresh start, so i can Live and Learn from all my past mistakes, a chance to be a good parent, a loving mate, a good grandparent. i want to try to become a good warrior, a warrior who treats all fairly."

Icykiss sat down, wrapping her tail around her paws. the orange tabby took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment "of coarse i Know i Might Fail, I might Screw up again. i know what my goals i've put forth today may be ones i'll no longer remember. but please consider my case"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-01 192037.jpg (20.0 KB, 17 views)
Old October 4th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Icykiss

| Magpiewisp |
Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
Dark Forest

Darkness itself seemed to embrace the ancient tuxedo as he made his presence known, warm, brown eyes on the star burdened feline that stood before him now expressing a momentary curiosity that he couldn't say he genuinely felt. There were many cats that had stood before the council to plead their cases, to state why they above all other cats should be given another chance at life. Usually it was younger cats. Kits who had been foolish and in their insistence to show how much smarter they were than the queens tasked to protect them showing precisely why important clan matters were left to the adults, or warriors who believed they had been dealt an unfair paw in life having it end so soon. Yet here before him stood... an elder. A cat who had literally lived a whole, rich life... and yet they wanted another go?

"Allow me to get this straight," Magpiewisp drawled, a deadpanned expression settling on his gaze as he stared the elder up and down. "You, an elder who lived to have a family, a long life as a warrior, and retired well into elder age... believe you are due another chance at life. Because you wish to do better? Because you want a happier ending? Most cats in the clans grow without family. Many kits are orphaned. Many queens die while giving birth. Cats die in the battlefield, kits die to predators, and so on and so forth... What happens if life doesn't go as planned this time? If it isn't the perfect, ideal life you wish for? If your grandkits die? If you never become a parent in this life? If you never even make it to apprentice age? You lived a life few clan cats can lay a claim on. I do not understand why you would feel a need to do it all again and risk getting nowhere in life on half thought plans."

Perhaps it was pessimistic of him. This view on life. But he just couldn't grasp it. How a cat who had been there for a full, long life, who had been an elder of all things, could believe they had been dealt an unjust paw in life. And why? Because he had been a bad father? Surely if they were giving out lives for something as commonplace as that the stars and forest would be empty by now. It wouldn't be up to him, of course, whether this cat was reincarnated or not. He was sure some sap from the stars would soon show up and claim nobility behind the intentions or some other boorish ideology in that path. In the meantime all he could do was wait... and perhaps pretend to ponder on this cat's obviously excessive sense of worth.

-

@GhostThief [Icykiss]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 14th, 2023, 10:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
He/Him || StarClan
@Alchemist Kitsune , @GhostThief

Taking a moment to drink in everything the Warrior was saying as Magpiewisp snapped and barked in the background. It was hard to configure his thoughts. On one hand, he wished to give this feline a second chance to right all their wrongs and do something they feel is meaningful. On another...he felt that way about everyone and he couldn't just go out and hand out new beginnings to anyone who makes his heart ache.

"As brash as it is...Magpiewisp has a very solid point. You lived, and you lived to your fullest. Life comes with ups and downs and that's amazing but...if we tried to do everything perfect we'd never learn or experience anything." a pause as he tried to keep himself from going down a motivational route.

"You succeeded in living. I'm unsure why another chance is needed seeing as how you hadn't failed your first."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 27th, 2023, 05:25 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Barkblaze**
Ancient Windclan Medicine Cat - Starclan
@GhostThief @Alchemist Kitsune @SkeleStar

He let out a sigh as he passively watched the conversation play out with yet another cat looking for another chance on life. Magpiewisp and Rowanmist took their places but, alas, there was no third to show face. So Barkblaze took the responsibility upon himself and paced out into the clearing. Walking out to an elder begging for another chance at life was irksome already. She lived a full life, she admitted as much, with kits and a life from the nursery to the elder's den, and she wasted it by pushing all those gifts away. And yet still here she was making it their problem. But then there was another thought, a memory, a suspicion, that was slowly creeping its way into his mind that set his pelt bristling. He waited, letting his emotions cool as first Magpiewisp and then Rowanmist made their statements, both quite mirroring his own thoughts. However, both missed the point that set his pelt ablaze. Once the other two had finished, Barkblaze began, "If I am remembering correctly, you had another life, another identity, another wasted chance. You've been here before, younger, and so I can only assume you managed to find a way back all those moons ago. You received a second chance but yet you're still here again admitting to having wasted that second chance. And what exactly makes you so divine that you'd deserve a third chance where most cats will never see a second? Many will not even live out all of their moons in the first and only chance. But here you are, mighty high on yourself if you ask me." His tail lashed behind him but he kept his face set. "And even after all of that, you have no assurances to either us nor yourself that you won't squander it a third time. You have goals but you yourself are already predicting that you could fail. As it stands, elder, you'll have a no from me. Spout out a miracle to change my mind."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:12 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hi there! You have until 12/3 to respond to this roleplay with Icykiss, or a warden will end this roleplay as a Rejection and you will need to restart the roleplay, if you decide to try again. @Zei: ]
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Dustpoppy scoffed as she caught sight of the small gathering of fools, the conversation seeming to have become stagnant. So she leaned in and eavesdropped.
It seemed questions were being left to hang in the air and remaining unanswered.
It seemed that this one didn't respect the authority they held over her pitiful life, yet she had the audacity to demand they being her back to life.
Hah! As if, not with that attitude!

The Dark Forest molly hissed as she appeared at her starry counterparts' side, eyes ablaze with disdain.
"You come to beg us for our help, but when met with resistance rather than immediately bowing down to your demands, you bow out. This meeting is closed, and your motion to be reincarnated denied as you obviously don't respect our time."
With a final twirl and snarl, Dustpoppy stalked back to her corner of the Dark Forest.

[ @Zei Fenugreek ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.