RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:58 AM

Old February 4th, 2020, 10:40 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Undertaker @Moonraven @RedHead @CheetahPelt @BILL. @Cecily Herondale @SilentLamb

Before Icestar even arrived, she could hear Cherrymist's mewling complaints from a few fox-lengths away. The sun had just set, and she was pleased to see that several cats had gotten here early. As she padded purposefully into the den, head held high, she took note of who was there and who was not.

"Just missing Wolfglare and Dawnflight, it would seem. Hopefully they arrive soon. I won't wait long for them. And it certainly sounds like some of you can't stand waiting, either. Ants in your pelt, Cherrymist?" The leader sneered, lumbering over to an unoccupied spot and sitting down.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 4th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark wasn't really sure what kind of impression Cherrymist was hoping to leave on Icestar, but at this rate, it most likely wasn't going to be a good one. He was used to just waiting for Icestar in silence when he was with the original members of her inner circle. They didn't hunt, they didn't complain about when she'd show up, they just kind of waited. Seeing how Thunderhowl was already chasting Cherrymist and Dawnstripe was in a bad mood he was debating on seeing on if he could put an end to the back and forth between the two warriors or bothering Dawnstripe. Wolfglare wasn't here so he couldn't even bother the other large tom. Blackmoon wasn't big on talking as far as he could tell and she wasn't even here. In the end, assuming the two would put an end to their bickering by the time Icestar arrived or she'd put an end to it herself, he was tempted to go talk to Dawnstripe. As if reading his mind, the star of the show made her arrival and quickly began pestering Cherrymist. He looked over in the she-cat direction wondering if he was going to either try and kissass or throw out a rebuttal, he was guessing it would be the first one since it was Icestar.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 4th, 2020, 10:58 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Undertaker @Casper
(Don’t know who else I need to tag but...)

Yewbranch scrabbles into the meeting, embarrassed he had nothing to show for his hunting efforts, and coming late to the meeting. He had nothing to drop before the rest of the cats. He had been in the water barn, but not attenative when Icestar padded in. He scrabbles to sit beside the deputy or the leader, ears hit, but he held his head high with pride. All of this.. How embarrassing....

—-

Quailears dipped his head at the cats that entered, he chuckled softly as he listened to Cherrymist. She should be listening to the senior warriors among them, especially the cats already dubbed elite by Icestar. The blue munchkin Tom was quiet as he shook his head slightly.
Old February 5th, 2020, 09:36 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper
She was about to speak again to thunder but her ears perked up at icestars words. She was gonna reply normally....but she caught the hidden meaning behind it....flicking her tail the molly flattened her ears in a more defeated sense. "I suppose so....sorry ma'am ..." she replied . Clearing her throat the molly began to lick her chest fur only for her cheeks to burn. Foxdung...I ...why can't I just....oh shut up you fleebag...your already pushing it...just behave for once... since normally her father would give her a harsh talking to about things like this, Sometimes she did it to herself as a way to keep herself in check. Well...Sometimes .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 7th, 2020, 12:54 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @Moonraven @RedHead @CheetahPelt @BILL. @SilentLamb

"It is my understanding that Blackmoon has gone missing. Unsurprising, really, and I'm not all that disappointed. She didn't do much to help, anyways. We will carry on this meeting even without our missing members. We've waited long enough." She scanned the circle, eyes contemplative.

"For those of you who are new here, this is the new official meetingplace for my Shadow Council. Dawnstripe, Beastspark, and Wolfglare were already involved. You are not to breathe a word of this to your clanmates. What happens here stays here, and the information I give you is confidential. If you spill anything, I will not hesitate to have you removed in one way or another. Am I understood?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:04 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl twitched his ears, glad the annoying kit-warrior had shut up under Icestar's gaze.

This was reasonable enough. He was glad Bearpaw hadn't tried to attend-- he was pretty sure that boy couldn't keep his mouth shut worth rats. "Got it."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old February 7th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Casper
"Yes icestar " Cherrymist meowed. More serious this time than when she first arrived . Even though she was buzzing with excitement . shadow council ?? Oh boy! I love this clan! .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 8th, 2020, 07:39 PM
another level

Arriving at the Waterbarn, the smokey tabby took a hesitant step inside the weirdly scented place. Her noise twitched. It smelled..dusty, or musty. It obvious twolegs abandoned the barn a long time ago. Her orange eyes flashed around before looking back to see if her two seniors were behind. "Guys?" she mewed worriedly.

@RedHead @RuinsNight
Old February 10th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermin View Post
Arriving at the Waterbarn, the smokey tabby took a hesitant step inside the weirdly scented place. Her noise twitched. It smelled..dusty, or musty. It obvious twolegs abandoned the barn a long time ago. Her orange eyes flashed around before looking back to see if her two seniors were behind. "Guys?" she mewed worriedly.

@RedHead @RuinsNight
The muscular shecat walked up beside the young cat "do not be worried we are still here now lets hurry up and get this over with i doubt a whole army of rats would attack but one rat bite by itself could get infected quickly i do not wish to be no use to the clan"
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old February 11th, 2020, 11:46 AM
another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuinsNight View Post
The muscular shecat walked up beside the young cat "do not be worried we are still here now lets hurry up and get this over with i doubt a whole army of rats would attack but one rat bite by itself could get infected quickly i do not wish to be no use to the clan"
Grizzlypaw growled. "Thanks that makes me feel so much better," she mewed sarcastically. Going more deep into the barn stepping on some rotten, old hay straws it crunched underneath her paws. A thinly strand scent of mouse passed through her nostrils and she quickly split away from Cavehowl to find the lil' thing. Orange eyes wide like twin moons, she was on high alert for any squeak sounds or signs of rat droppings on the ground. If there's any, she'll definitely get the hell out of here! Sniffing low while flashing up to see what's ahead her eyes finally settle down on a small morsel crawling around. Instantly going into hunting stance from afar, she took one paw forward and decided to dash-pounce smacking down the prey before it can scurry away. Stunning it, a swift crack to the neck with her teeth she ended it's life. The smokey tabby carried the mouse firmly in her jaws then headed straight out without looking back to see if Cavehowl was behind. No matter at this point. Time was ticking and she didn't have time to stick around on waiting. "I'll go ahead first. Meet you back at camp," she called out before disappearing behind the bushes.

Last edited by tye; February 11th, 2020 at 11:47 AM.