Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight stood frozen, staring at the intense battle. Then, it hit her that her valiantly fighting friend could not fight the fox alone, especially without vision.
She snarled viciously, leaping in front of the fox, distracting it from EaglePelt. For good measure, she clawed its muzzle, letting out a shriek in order to catch its attention. The fox turned on her instead, letting out a vicious growl.
"EaglePelt, what do we do?" Hareflight wailed. She wasn't the best in unexpected situations- she was better with a plan laid out.
As the fox turned on Hareflight, EaglePelt heard her wail. At that, the fox seemed to forget that the blind tom was clinging to its back as it attempted to pounce towards Hareflight. While the canine was distracted, EaglePelt wrapped his front limbs around its neck and slashed deep with his claws. The fox let out an eerie pain-filled caterwaul and threw EaglePelt off. As the blind tom landed a few tail lengths away with a painful umph! the fox ran off yelping. After a second, it was gone.
EaglePelt stood, pretty much unharmed. No injuries in need of a medicine cat, amazingly. Just a very dirty pelt and extreme need of rest.
He padded over to Hareflight. ''You were incredible'' he meowed. He licked all over her face, then nuzzled her cheek. ''You were absolutely amazing.'' As he spoke, he twined his tail with hers.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
The small white feline had an odd way with dealing with things, being that unlike others who showed their pain on the outside; a dropped head, sad eyes, crying, slouched shoulders, dragging tail, etc., Featherpaw kept hers bottled up. She pushed away her feelings and thought about how others had it much worse. But this time was different; Moonpaw’s death was harder than any she’d experienced. The thing was, though, that Featherpaw had hardly known Moonpaw before her untimely death. The reason this death had struck her more than others was that she was there with Surgestorm, Moonpaw, and Leopardpaw after the accident that ended up taking the young cat’s life. She helped calm down Surgestorm when he became to panic; she helped with Leopardpaw with her wounds. But at that moment, the thought that Moonpaw wouldn’t make it hadn’t crossed her mind. It simply couldn’t happen. She hadn’t known a single cat that Surgestorm couldn’t fix. He helped her when she swallowed a death berry. Featherpaw had seen him save lives; never had she once seen the talented medicine cat fail. It was that day that death was introduced to Featherpaw’s life; it was that day that she realized the true horrors of death. That Moonpaw was gone and never coming back. And deep down, Featherpaw blames herself slightly. Perhaps Surgestorm had been right to panic; perhaps her calming him down had made him work slower, or perhaps made him forget something. Medicine had been the one thing that Featherpaw thought she was good at; but now she had doubts. She couldn’t fight, couldn’t hunt. What use was she to the clan now?
The pale cat’s eyes were glazed over with a distant look upon her face, and she almost didn’t hear the tomcat’s voice calling her name. Featherpaw shook away her thoughts, gaze falling upon Aspenpaw. “Oh-hello,” She meowed, then nodded. When he asked if her name was Featherpaw, a shiver ran down the white cat’s spine. Were cats taking about her? If so, what about? The She-cat wasn’t known for anything, really. Hopefully all good things were said, though she couldn’t be sure. “Yes, I am.” Featherpaw replied. “You’re Aspenpaw, correct?” She meowed, though she only knew of his name because she’d heard other cats address him as so. Perhaps that was how he knew her name.
Death was a funny thing; it crept up when you least expected it. And while Moonpaw's death certainly wasn't funny, it was definitely weird. He hadn't been expecting the cheerful, beautiful feline to die so soon. How was it that a cat like that had so many problems? When they had met, Moonpaw had known him as a friend of Tawnypaw's, and that was how he had known her. First strangers, then friends, and if Aspenpaw would dare to admit it to himself, he had almost been crushing on the feline. Not that it mattered now - it definitely didn't matter anymore. She would never know and neither would Tawnypaw, now that she was gone. His two closest friends, and both of them had disappeared forever. Well, as far as he knew, they had. "That's right." There was a certain dullness to his voice, despite him having come over to try and get some company.

He knew Featherpaw spent time with Surgestorm... perhaps she could shed some light on what exactly had happened? Except, Aspenpaw didn't want to bring up the subject. He swallowed hard as he thought of Moonpaw bleeding, in pain, the cheerful expression gone from her face, and then eventually leaving to go to StarClan. He thought of how sad Tawnypaw must have been in that moment - well, he remembered comforting her, so he sort of knew. But he would never know the exact extent of her grief. It was impossible to know the exact extent, after all. She must have run away after that, and Aspenpaw would never know where she went. He would never know exactly what had happened to her after that, but he did know that if she returned, he would be happier then ever to see her. Aspenpaw really wished he could see Tawnypaw now. "How are you doing? Well, I hope?" He mewed politely in an attempt to make small talk.

That was all he needed right now. He wasn't in the mood for playing around - especially since that was the type of conversations that he used to have with Moonpaw. He remembered them quite clearly. He was going to miss those conversations, but perhaps there would be a time in the future when he could have that again (wow, he was thinking like he'd REALLY had a BIG crush on her) but for now he was satisfied to wait.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2017, 06:25 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Death was a funny thing; it crept up when you least expected it. And while Moonpaw's death certainly wasn't funny, it was definitely weird. He hadn't been expecting the cheerful, beautiful feline to die so soon. How was it that a cat like that had so many problems? When they had met, Moonpaw had known him as a friend of Tawnypaw's, and that was how he had known her. First strangers, then friends, and if Aspenpaw would dare to admit it to himself, he had almost been crushing on the feline. Not that it mattered now - it definitely didn't matter anymore. She would never know and neither would Tawnypaw, now that she was gone. His two closest friends, and both of them had disappeared forever. Well, as far as he knew, they had. "That's right." There was a certain dullness to his voice, despite him having come over to try and get some company.

He knew Featherpaw spent time with Surgestorm... perhaps she could shed some light on what exactly had happened? Except, Aspenpaw didn't want to bring up the subject. He swallowed hard as he thought of Moonpaw bleeding, in pain, the cheerful expression gone from her face, and then eventually leaving to go to StarClan. He thought of how sad Tawnypaw must have been in that moment - well, he remembered comforting her, so he sort of knew. But he would never know the exact extent of her grief. It was impossible to know the exact extent, after all. She must have run away after that, and Aspenpaw would never know where she went. He would never know exactly what had happened to her after that, but he did know that if she returned, he would be happier then ever to see her. Aspenpaw really wished he could see Tawnypaw now. "How are you doing? Well, I hope?" He mewed politely in an attempt to make small talk.

That was all he needed right now. He wasn't in the mood for playing around - especially since that was the type of conversations that he used to have with Moonpaw. He remembered them quite clearly. He was going to miss those conversations, but perhaps there would be a time in the future when he could have that again (wow, he was thinking like he'd REALLY had a BIG crush on her) but for now he was satisfied to wait.
Featherpaw could see in the tom’s gaze that he wanted to ask about Moonpaw. He wasn’t the only one; she’d heard the question many times from a multitude of cats. Each time, Featherpaw responded honestly and told them as much as she knew, which of course was never enough. She’d say, “All I know is that she was injured terribly and that Surgestorm did all that he could to save her, like anyone would. Moonpaw was simply too far injured to survive; why she did not make it I cannot say.” And end the conversation right then and there. Featherpaw hadn’t ever been an extremely conversational cat, though she did in fact prefer to talk to cats older than she, like warriors or Elders. She could learn more from them than a cat her age who’d had the same experiences. The white shecat shifted a bit, shaking out her fluffy white pelt. Her startling blue gaze fell back to Aspenpaw, her face kind. “Honestly? I’ve been better.” She replied with a shiver. “And what about you?” Featherpaw asked out of curiosity.

Unlike some cats, Featherpaw did not have a tragic backstory. She had a kind family, a kind mother, a kind father, and kind siblings. The only reason why the She-cat seldom spoke to her parents was because she simply was never close with them. They had nothing in common besides being related by blood. Featherpaw held no resentment whatsoever towards her parents, she merely was so different from them that they hardly knew what to speak of when they were around her. She’d always been a resourceful kit, so Featherpaw was fine without the aid of parental guidance. Her siblings were the same as her parents, being that she had very little in common with them. They didn’t get along fantastically but they rarely argued severely. She and her litter mates got into minor disagreements occasionally, like all siblings, but nothing very major. So that was why Featherpaw was often seen away from her family members.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 21st, 2017, 07:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed a little towards the bitterness the she-cat had for Rosethorn. "What do you have against Rosethorn though? Did she not prove herself worthy during that battle?" he repeated his last statement, his tail tip flicking a little behind him. "She's not trying to do anything. She's a good friend, I don't understand why you think she's going to ruin anything," he explained, his voice seemed a little defensive for the shy feline. The ginger tom couldn't help think about the walk back from the battle. Rosethorn helped him along, they even had a talk about the tensions going on, something he hadn't really discussed with anyone. Fawnskip would never know that. At least, not now, she already seemed angry enough. He wasn't trying to provoke that any more. Blazingstar just wasn't sure how to respond to all this nor did he understand the hints both she-cat were aiming towards him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

``Gah! Are you even listening to me?`` Fawnskip cried, lowering her head and glancing back at the entrance. She pawed roughly at the ground to further express her anger. She closed her eyes tightly, folding her ears back. Suddenly, it hit her; she knew what to do. With a harsh intake of breath, Fawnskip acted as if she were gasping for air, like someone would do when they were crying. She released a dry sob, stepping back from Blazingstar. She shook her head, all the while forcing tears to wet her vibrant golden eyes. Fawnskip was an actress, after all; she trained all her life to do what she was doing right now. ``I- I should go,`` she sobbed, turning to exit the den. Silently, she hoped the handsome tomcat would stop her - and she was certain he would - otherwise her plan would fail.
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Raven & Co
Spiderpaw sat beside the fresh kill pile with a small rabbit in front of his paws. He took a bite out of the small animals flesh, swallowing it the best he could. It was leaf-bare and the tom's throat was very sore and he couldn't really talk that loud. Spiderpaw let out a small cough, feeling a tiny lump in his throat. I hope it's not too bad. I don't want to end up in the medicine den. After he finished his rabbit he gave his paws a few licks.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:02 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart nodded in agreement, little did she know she was expecting kits, she just thought she was running slower than normal. She smiled Evermist is a good warrior. I admire her for that.
Evermist studied the other with her observant look. She seemed different then most felines. Where many were slender in their forms, Quailherat seemed different. Oh! To many, she would seem as normal as anonother. But to eyes as sharp as Evermist's a difference could be spotted through keen observation. Maybe she doesn't know... Deciding to be subtle, the female neppbegan to unburied the first rabbit, setting it beside the second. "When are they due?" She asked, looking curiously at the other.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Evermist studied the other with her observant look. She seemed different then most felines. Where many were slender in their forms, Quailherat seemed different. Oh! To many, she would seem as normal as anonother. But to eyes as sharp as Evermist's a difference could be spotted through keen observation. Maybe she doesn't know... Deciding to be subtle, the female neppbegan to unburied the first rabbit, setting it beside the second. "When are they due?" She asked, looking curiously at the other.
Quailheart gave a smile,” Not for a while, I’m suprised you noticed, most don’t notice.” She meowed laughing slightly, as she wasn’t ashamed to have kit, rather excited and proud.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

@Raven & Co
Spiderpaw sat beside the fresh kill pile with a small rabbit in front of his paws. He took a bite out of the small animals flesh, swallowing it the best he could. It was leaf-bare and the tom's throat was very sore and he couldn't really talk that loud. Spiderpaw let out a small cough, feeling a tiny lump in his throat. I hope it's not too bad. I don't want to end up in the medicine den. After he finished his rabbit he gave his paws a few licks.
Blossompaw walked into camp with a rabbit in her maw, she quickly took it to the fresh-kill pile before scanning the surroundings, though, a cough quickly caught her attention, ears perking, she started looking around and quickly realised where it came from, she walked over to Spiderpaw and nuzzled him. "Hey, Spiderpaw." The she-cat mewed, sitting in front of him and meeting his gaze. "Are you okay, I heard someone coughing and realised it was you..." She added.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:58 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Quailheart gave a smile,” Not for a while, I’m suprised you noticed, most don’t notice.” She meowed laughing slightly, as she wasn’t ashamed to have kit, rather excited and proud.
Evermist flicked her tail, nodding. "I see things." She meowed simply, giving Quailheart a small, almost sad smile. Deciding to change the subject off of herself, Evermist studied Quailheart. "Who's the father, may I ask?"
Closed Thread