Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:51 PM
Starrynight everything...
by ollie
Last post by alec
Today 02:49 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:47 PM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 02:27 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 3rd, 2023, 07:24 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Shadowclan Fury Healing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpookyShoomy View Post

Yellowpaw gripped the earth tightly, tearing up dirt. "Wild...Wildtwist?" He said. He thought he had remembered a Thunderclan cat named something similar. Or maybe the stinkface was named exactly that. And Chubpaw could have saved himself. He thought angrily. And now Drippingpelt was here, probably bleeding out or something, because his clanmates are incompetent and Thunderclan is something only the worst cat ever should have to look at. "Oh..okay." He sat down.
*Drippingpelt groaned, her body shuddering*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 3rd, 2023, 09:17 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw

The young tom was wobbly on his paws as he dragged Drippingpelt into the medicine den, swallowing bile that rose in his throat. He couldn't see. He couldn't see. Well, he could see, but he couldn't see as much. Blood ran down his face, soft gray and yellow mottled fur soaked with blood, his paws shaking as he laid Drippingpelt down, whimpering softly as he looked around for Elmshadow, crimson dripping down his marred face. "D... E-e-e..." Moaned sounds came from his mouth as he looked around, panic fluttering in his chest.

And that only became worse as Yellowpaw approached. Flinching away, the heavily wounded apprentice raised a paw shakily to shield himself from Yellowpaw, tears dribbling down his face from his single good eyes. "I-I-I d-d-don't k-know w-wh-where h-he is, mate." He mumbled, lurchingly looking around, Yellowpaw's aggression wasn't helping, and the tom just wanted Batty. And he wanted to know if his Flowergirl was alive. "U-um mister 'shadow?" He slurred slightly, hiccuping as he spoke, waving his stump of a tail to try and catch the medicine cat's attention. If Yellowpaw had really wanted to find Elmshadow for Dripping, he could've done it himself. But now wasn't the time to think about what could've been. A guilty weight hung heavy on his shoulders and the bleeding apprentice hobbled over to where the medicine cat was blindly. "'orry, mister b-but sh-she's n-not do-doing too swell a-and we r-really need help." He choked out, gesturing wildly at where Drippingpelt laid.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @SpookyShoomy @Pitou ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 4th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
[Will get into more systematic healing in the next post. Let me know if I missed any emergency cases that need stabilizing]

[ @Spirit_life_yt (Thornclaw - Let me know sooner rather than later if you can't make a post. A quick post out in the territory is fine) ]
Elmshadow moved his way into his den behind a few of the injured as they'd made their way back from the battle. He quickly assessed the worst as he moved to the back for his herbs. He knew he was a bit low on some of the battle herbs but he wasn't sure on exactly what. Oak leaves may have been nice to have but they weren't worth collecting immediately. Though celandine and lady's mantle may be necessary and it wouldn't hurt to have extra marigold. He turned and called out for the first warrior he saw that wasn't currently indisposed, "Thornclaw! Out into the territory. I need lady's mantle, a shrub with broad green leaves and clusters of smaller, lighter green flowers at the top, and celandine, tiny yellow flowers, and cobwebs if you come across any. Quickly."

[ @Shadowed Flower ]
Elmshadow grabbed the cobwebs and the dried and crushed yarrow in the stores and moved first to Dreamingbloom, her, Drippingpelt, Shadowlight, and Cougarivy seemed to be the worst off in actively bleeding from what he could immediately see so he'd start with focusing on stemming that before turning to pain relief, infection management, and healing. He scooped some of the crushed yarrow and dropped it liberally over the worst of the warrior's wounds then tore off some of the cobwebs the lay over the yarrow-dusted wounds. It was difficult to get a full grasp of the damages before washing everything out but the scratch over the eye was concerning, and yet another wound he'd liked to have celandine for. "That should stifle the bleeding for now then I'll get it cleaned up."

[ @FeurSturm (Shadowlight, Lynxpaw) ]
His next stop was Shadowlight. He sniffed the warrior briefly, passing the apprentice. She wasn't dead which was good. As he poured some of the crushed yarrow over the bleeding on her face, he directed Lynxpaw, "Go with Thornclaw to get herbs. Lady's mantle, celandine, and cobwebs. He should be able to tell you what they look like." The more paws carrying the better, he'd likely need more than he had first thought.

[ @pumpkinbubble. (Drippingpelt) @SpookyShoomy (Yellowpaw) @poppy. (Chubpaw) ]
He left Dreamingbloom and Shadowlight to allow the yarrow some time to solidify the bleeding before cleaning it and applying herbs. He turned next to Drippingpelt but as soon as his eyes landed on the severely wounded she-cat his mate's voice tore his attention. Cougarivy stomped into the den, weaving purposefully through the other injured cats and stood beside the group of hysterical cats, "Don't waste your time on that traitorous coward. She was ready to help Thunderclan. If she wants peace so bad with the squirrels then I say she goes begging Drizz-what's-her-face for healing rather than wasting our stuff." Elmshadow glanced blandly from the enforcer to the bleeding she-cat surrounded by the two apprentices. He didn't have the time, energy, or desire to decipher what had happened on the battle field so he pulled a wad of cobwebs from the others and handed it over to Yellowpaw. "Use these and put pressure on wherever is still bleeding. I'll return when I can." He looked to Chubpaw, the apprentice was also fairly poor off, face bleeding and a stub where once he'd had a tail. Lady's mantle, he thought, a headache forming behind his eyes, Thornclaw better hurry it up. "Chubpaw, lie down. We don't need you working yourself up into bleeding more." He used his body to separate the apprentice from the collapsed warrior then attempted to address the face and tail wounds with yarrow to stop any bleeding. He slipped the apprentice a couple little black poppy seeds for the pain and the anxiety that was clearly working him up. Yellowpaw's nose would also have to be addressed but the bleeding seemed less severe than his panic over his mentor so his focus on keeping his paws working would have to do for now.

Elmshadow turned to his mate, giving her the same treatment as he had Dreamingbloom, pouring a pawful of crushed yarrow over the halfmoon wound encircling her neck. "You too, lie down and give the bleeding a chance to stop."

[ -4 yarrow dried -2 cobwebs ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; October 4th, 2023 at 03:24 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 03:22 PM
error in the code

*Drippingpelt hissed slightly, hearing this*

*She watched with tears as she started feeling her life slip*

(She is still alive. But my next post she will die)

@poppy. @Pitou @SpookyShoomy

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 4th, 2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 03:56 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thorn law perked as elmshadow yelled for him, upon entering the den with dreaminblossom, the tom listened to the med cat closely, a lot of herbs but he can get it swiftly hopefully,"Yes elmshadow" he replied turning around and darting out of camp to find the herbs, leaving dreamingblossom with elm shadow.
@Pitou @Shadowed Flower

( Ok)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:05 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
Chubpaw

The young tom was wobbly on his paws as he dragged Drippingpelt into the medicine den, swallowing bile that rose in his throat. He couldn't see. He couldn't see. Well, he could see, but he couldn't see as much. Blood ran down his face, soft gray and yellow mottled fur soaked with blood, his paws shaking as he laid Drippingpelt down, whimpering softly as he looked around for Elmshadow, crimson dripping down his marred face. "D... E-e-e..." Moaned sounds came from his mouth as he looked around, panic fluttering in his chest.

And that only became worse as Yellowpaw approached. Flinching away, the heavily wounded apprentice raised a paw shakily to shield himself from Yellowpaw, tears dribbling down his face from his single good eyes. "I-I-I d-d-don't k-know w-wh-where h-he is, mate." He mumbled, lurchingly looking around, Yellowpaw's aggression wasn't helping, and the tom just wanted Batty. And he wanted to know if his Flowergirl was alive. "U-um mister 'shadow?" He slurred slightly, hiccuping as he spoke, waving his stump of a tail to try and catch the medicine cat's attention. If Yellowpaw had really wanted to find Elmshadow for Dripping, he could've done it himself. But now wasn't the time to think about what could've been. A guilty weight hung heavy on his shoulders and the bleeding apprentice hobbled over to where the medicine cat was blindly. "'orry, mister b-but sh-she's n-not do-doing too swell a-and we r-really need help." He choked out, gesturing wildly at where Drippingpelt laid.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @SpookyShoomy @Pitou ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post
*Drippingpelt hissed slightly, hearing this*

*She watched with tears as she started feeling her life slip*

(She is still alive. But my next post she will die)

@poppy. @Pitou @SpookyShoomy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
**Elmshadow**
[Will get into more systematic healing in the next post. Let me know if I missed any emergency cases that need stabilizing]

[ @Spirit_life_yt (Thornclaw - Let me know sooner rather than later if you can't make a post. A quick post out in the territory is fine) ]
Elmshadow moved his way into his den behind a few of the injured as they'd made their way back from the battle. He quickly assessed the worst as he moved to the back for his herbs. He knew he was a bit low on some of the battle herbs but he wasn't sure on exactly what. Oak leaves may have been nice to have but they weren't worth collecting immediately. Though celandine and lady's mantle may be necessary and it wouldn't hurt to have extra marigold. He turned and called out for the first warrior he saw that wasn't currently indisposed, "Thornclaw! Out into the territory. I need lady's mantle, a shrub with broad green leaves and clusters of smaller, lighter green flowers at the top, and celandine, tiny yellow flowers, and cobwebs if you come across any. Quickly."

[ @Shadowed Flower ]
Elmshadow grabbed the cobwebs and the dried and crushed yarrow in the stores and moved first to Dreamingbloom, her, Drippingpelt, Shadowlight, and Cougarivy seemed to be the worst off in actively bleeding from what he could immediately see so he'd start with focusing on stemming that before turning to pain relief, infection management, and healing. He scooped some of the crushed yarrow and dropped it liberally over the worst of the warrior's wounds then tore off some of the cobwebs the lay over the yarrow-dusted wounds. It was difficult to get a full grasp of the damages before washing everything out but the scratch over the eye was concerning, and yet another wound he'd liked to have celandine for. "That should stifle the bleeding for now then I'll get it cleaned up."

[ @FeurSturm (Shadowlight, Lynxpaw) ]
His next stop was Shadowlight. He sniffed the warrior briefly, passing the apprentice. She wasn't dead which was good. As he poured some of the crushed yarrow over the bleeding on her face, he directed Lynxpaw, "Go with Thornclaw to get herbs. Lady's mantle, celandine, and cobwebs. He should be able to tell you what they look like." The more paws carrying the better, he'd likely need more than he had first thought.

He left Dreamingbloom and Shadowlight to allow the yarrow some time to solidify the bleeding before cleaning it and applying herbs. He turned next to Drippingpelt but as soon as his eyes landed on the severely wounded she-cat his mate's voice tore his attention. Cougarivy stomped into the den, weaving purposefully through the other injured cats and stood beside the group of hysterical cats, "Don't waste your time on that traitorous coward. She was ready to help Thunderclan. If she wants peace so bad with the squirrels then I say she goes begging Drizz-what's-her-face for healing rather than wasting our stuff." Elmshadow glanced blandly from the enforcer to the bleeding she-cat surrounded by the two apprentices. He didn't have the time, energy, or desire to decipher what had happened on the battle field so he pulled a wad of cobwebs from the others and handed it over to Yellowpaw. "Use these and put pressure on wherever is still bleeding. I'll return when I can." He looked to Chubpaw, the apprentice was also fairly poor off, face bleeding and a stub where once he'd had a tail. Lady's mantle, he thought, a headache forming behind his eyes, Thornclaw better hurry it up. "Chubpaw, lie down. We don't need you working yourself up into bleeding more." He used his body to separate the apprentice from the collapsed warrior then attempted to address the face and tail wounds with yarrow to stop any bleeding. He slipped the apprentice a couple little black poppy seeds for the pain and the anxiety that was clearly working him up. Yellowpaw's nose would also have to be addressed but the bleeding seemed less severe than his panic over his mentor so his focus on keeping his paws working would have to do for now.

Elmshadow turned to his mate, giving her the same treatment as he had Dreamingbloom, pouring a pawful of crushed yarrow over the halfmoon wound encircling her neck. "You too, lie down and give the bleeding a chance to stop."

[ -4 yarrow dried -2 cobwebs ]

Yellowpaw glared at Chubpaw, clawing the ground. He was angry at this cat because he was afraid that he also would end up with a mentor who forgot to teach him how to fight, because this was the second time he had talked to a cat who had lost a fight to a weak cat.

He wanted to claw Chubpaw, but Yellowpaw knew he would get in trouble if he damaged one of his clanmates, no matter how bad they were. Instead, he'd just vent his anger through words, as he did usually. "Hey Chubpaw? Did Blackhawk forget to train you to fight? I'm the weakest cat in the clan, and I fought two cats in the battle without any rescuing, and I only left with a cut and a few blood stains! Now Drippingpelt is bleeding... a-a lot." He'd probably feel a lot worse about his nose if Elmshadow said it was going to be a scar.

Speaking of the medicine cat, be barely noticed them entering, but he still did what the cat said. Yellowpaw spun to Cougarivy. "So very disloyal. So disloyal that she saved this excuse for a Shadowclan apprentice." He said, flicking his tail toward Chubpaw. Then he turned to Drippingpelt who looked very dying. "Please don't die. That would be... upsetting." He said, breaking into a few small tears. Though he was crying, he was still mostly angry at Chubpaw. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN." He said like a small child. He wanted to scratch the living daylights out of Chubpaw, but then the cat would die or something.

@Leafy | @spookywynds

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; October 4th, 2023 at 04:24 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw

Numbly, Chubpaw stepped back as Elmshadow arrived, glancing over at Cougarivy as the Enforcer arrived. Single gray eye widening slightly as the molly mentioned Drippinglady being a traitor. You can't just let her die! He wanted to plead with Elmshadow to save the cat that had died when trying to help him. Turning to the side and stumbling back to a nest as Elmshadow told him, wanting to dash back to Dripping's side, whimpering softly as he sat in his nest. It hurt to sit.

As Elm worked, the young tom lapped up the poppy seeds, wanting the pain to stop, terrified gray eye still locked onto Drippingpelt's form. "Thank ya, Mister 'shadow." He mumbled weakly, shoulders slumping and trying to keep the tears from falling. Looking up as Yellowpaw spoke, the tom's mouth fell open slightly as harsh, angry words were spat at him. "H-he came f-from be-behind m-me and I tr-tried to fight b-but-" Horrible guilt washed over him. Wildtwist was just about to leave before Drippingpelt came to help him. Wildtwist thought she was attacked him. Teeth flashing. Blood. Blood. Falling.

Flinching as Yellowpaw addressed Cougarivy, spitting insults about Chubpaw, the young tom was stunned into silence, eyes bright with tears. The tears only spilled over when Yellowpaw spoke to him again. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE AGAIN."

A sob escaped blood bubbling lips and the sunshine tabby felt his body tremble with the weight of his guilt and terror and pain. "I-I-I'm s-s-so-sorry, h-he w-wa-was so f-fast a-and-" Hiccuping now, tears and blood dripping down his marred face, single gray eye so full of tears and squinted against the runninng of blood that he could barely see. Was he really ugly now? Had he always been ugly? Would Batty and his other friends think the same about him? Were they going to yell at him too? Was he too ugly to have friends now? Was he too weak?

All of a sudden, he felt really lightheaded. Wobbling slightly, he crouched down, trying not to vomit.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @Pitou @SpookyShoomy @Spookywinds @Leafy ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; October 4th, 2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw padded into camp almost slipping he caught himself and sighed in relief, the tom walked into the den and looked around for elmshadow. He perked and padded over dropping the herbs he sighed then stood up straight to look at elmshadow"I found all the herbs, celedine, lady mantle, shrub of green leaf, and smaller ones, lighter green flowers, cobwebs and I figure I'd get some marigolds I know you didn't request marigolds but the more the better for healing, oh! And tiny yellow flowers" he said pushing the herbs closer to the medicine cat." is there anything else I can do to help?" he asked
@Pitou

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 4th, 2023, 09:39 PM
error in the code

~~Drippingpelt~~

{ @Pitou @SpookyShoomy @poppy. }

(Tw: blood, death)

Drippingpelt knew this was the end.

The pain gripped her. The darkness clouded her vision, blood staining her entire pelt. She couldn't move. Her apprentice by her side, and the apprentice she have saved, all with her at her dying moment. Tears filled and spilled out of her eyes as she glanced at Yellowpaw. "I... hope you... had a... good... training... with me..." She rasped.

Then she turned her head to Chubpaw as her chest tightened, barely holding onto her life. "Train... well... Chubpaw..." The black-and-cream she-cat rasped.

Drippingpelt's head laid on the moss nest, her life slipping. She shuttered out her last few breathes as she seemed to stare into space.

"I'm sorry..."

And then she was gone.

◺--------------◿
Old October 5th, 2023, 12:46 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

Elmshadow moved from the last of the emergent cases and padded for the little spring, pulling off a pawful of soaked moss to begin cleaning wounds but was stopped by Yellowpaw's little outburst directed at the other apprentice. He turned mildly on the apprentice and growled, "If you want to act like a petulant kit then take it out of my den. I've more important things to focus on than your babbling. We're a clan of warriors and our job is to help one another, but that means some of us will be hurt or killed. If that's too much for you then you've no place here. So sit down or get out." He turned to Chubpaw, carrying the wet moss and began washing off the blood mingled amongst the yellow and gray fur, slowly revealing the worst of the damages. "And you, enough crying. It's unbefitting a Shadowclanner. This is life, better learn that now than later." He set a sprig of thyme in front of the apprentice for him to eat to hopefully take the edge off the shock that was surely enveloping the soft young tom. Then he crushed a celandine, "Look up." If the apprentice cooperated, he'd squeeze the juices of the celandine into the injured eye then chewed up a yellow bell and a blessed thistle leaf then added it to a scoop of honey. He spread some of the mixture over the wounds on Chubpaw's face and shoulders. Chewing up half of the lady's mantle, Elmshadow scooped out a bit more of the previous poultice and added the chewed up lady's mantle to it and caked it onto the stub of Chubpaw's tail, wrapping it in a wad of cobwebs. He opened his mouth to give Chubpaw the final few instructions, wanting the apprentice to stay in the medicine den for the time being, but he was cut off by a tingle along his spine, something pulling him to turn around, so he did. He looked back in time to see Drippingpelt slumping. He left Chubpaw, moving past Yellowpaw, and stopped at the she-cat's side. He leaned down and sniffed her flank, already taking on the scent of death. He turned away and pulled more thyme and poppy seeds from the herb stores then returned to Yellowpaw, putting the herbs down beside the apprentice. "Eat these." Between the thyme and the three poppy seeds, Yellowpaw would be sleeping soon enough and then he decided he'd deal with treating the apprentice's bloodied nose, but there was little sense in fighting with him now.

[ @Spirit_lyfe_yt (Thornclaw) ]
Elmshadow took a bit of the lavender and sprinkled it over the still-bloody body of Drippingpelt then turned away. "Yes, Thornclaw, take Dippingpelt's body out of here. You can leave her in the clearing for the clan."

[ @Shadowed Flower (Dreamingbloom) ]
He moved back over to Dreamingbloom, giving her the same cleaning routine he'd previously done for Chubpaw to remove the blood from her pelt. He couldn't determine the worst of it, slicing and puncture wounds more or less covering the warrior's body, so he crushed another celandine and dripped the sap into her damaged eye then added another yellow bell and blessed thistle leaf to the poultice he'd used for Chubpaw and began slathering it over the wounds covering the warrior's body then covered it all with a layer of cobwebs to hold the poultice in place. He left a couple poppy seeds beside her then moved on.

[ @FeurSturm (Shadowlight) ]
He took the last of his celandine and moved to the unconscious warrior. He cleaned her with wet moss then crushed the last celandine and dripped the sap into her left eye before using the rest of the yellow bell, blessed thistle, honey poultice over the wounds on her face and body then patched the left side of her face with a layer of cobwebs. He left another couple poppy seeds beside her nest and left.

[ @spooky sleek. (Gentlebloom) ]
Elmshadow paid little attention to what Gentlebloom came in going on about, more concerned about getting through the treatments that were required of him. "I'm sure you're more than capable of cleaning your own wounds," he meowed as he turned and grabbed another yellow bell and a bit of honey. He chewed the yellow bell into a poultice and mixed it with the honey and picked up another wet moss. He carried it all to Gentlebloom and cleaned off the rest of whatever she hadn't gotten to then began to spread the yellow bell honey poultice over the deeper of the wounds then spread a layer of cobwebs over her flank wound. "It all worked out fine." He set a couple poppy seeds down in front of her.

[ -2 Blessed Thistle leaves -3 Celandine -0.5 Lady's Mantle -3 Yellow Bells -1 Honeycomb ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Closed Thread