Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:08 AM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:55 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Today 06:52 AM
Wyvern
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 06:26 AM

Old March 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Can't you just correct the bone back into place?" Gorsekit asked "then put some cobwebs and marigold on my leg to help heal the broken skin?" As she spoke, she looked down at the red blood that had started to bead making a long scarlet necklace down her tabby leg.
NeverFalter had taken a liking to herbs when he was young so he enjoyed seeing another young cat know things about medicine. "That sounds very smart of you Gorsekit, but let's leave the professionals to help heal your paw. We want you to make sure your paw is all better as soon as possible." He purred and nuzzled the little she-kit happily.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 19th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
NeverFalter had taken a liking to herbs when he was young so he enjoyed seeing another young cat know things about medicine. "That sounds very smart of you Gorsekit, but let's leave the professionals to help heal your paw. We want you to make sure your paw is all better as soon as possible." He purred and nuzzled the little she-kit happily.
@Brooklyn Trees
"But the professionals can do exactly that! I'm not scared anymore...although it will hurt, a lot. It's like dislocating it all over again."
Old March 19th, 2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
@Brooklyn Trees
"But the professionals can do exactly that! I'm not scared anymore...although it will hurt, a lot. It's like dislocating it all over again."
@Brooklyn Trees
The smoky pelted tom chuckled lightly and purred louder. "Well young one, I'm sure you'll feel a lot better after. Yes, it will hurt but I know you're a strong kit." He patted Gorsekit's head reassuringly with one of his big fluffy paws.

Charrie Site
Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:14 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

@Chameleonrainbow; @NightWarrior4Life
Ebonypaw looked up quickly at the kit's words, not expecting the small feline to be so knowledgeable of how to do things like this, and having no better ideas, simply gazed at the tabby, pale blue eyes betraying the surprise which she felt and did nothing to hide.
A moment later and the tuxedo cat realized her silent amazement and murmured a soft
"Okay.", Turning and padding softly further into the den.
She softly padded away towards the herb store, softly removing Marigold and cobwebs and returning to her patient, placing the two items by her paws.
"Um... So this is probably going to hurt, okay?" She asked, attempting to alert the small kit of what she was going to do.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 24th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
@Chameleonrainbow; @NightWarrior4Life
Ebonypaw looked up quickly at the kit's words, not expecting the small feline to be so knowledgeable of how to do things like this, and having no better ideas, simply gazed at the tabby, pale blue eyes betraying the surprise which she felt and did nothing to hide.
A moment later and the tuxedo cat realized her silent amazement and murmured a soft
"Okay.", Turning and padding softly further into the den.
She softly padded away towards the herb store, softly removing Marigold and cobwebs and returning to her patient, placing the two items by her paws.
"Um... So this is probably going to hurt, okay?" She asked, attempting to alert the small kit of what she was going to do.
The tabby kit nodded and closed her eyes, teeth grinding. Every moment waiting made it worse, the anticipation making it more painful than the pain itself. "I'm ready...Do it!" Gorsekit mewed, holding her leg out to Ebonypaw.
Old March 24th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
The tabby kit nodded and closed her eyes, teeth grinding. Every moment waiting made it worse, the anticipation making it more painful than the pain itself. "I'm ready...Do it!" Gorsekit mewed, holding her leg out to Ebonypaw.
Her eyes drew closed, blinking questioningly at the kit's sudden urgency, and then snapped the bone back into place.
She kept her eyes fixed on the tabby kitten, hoping that she was now okay again, and removed the Marigold from the floor, beginning to chew it into a poultice.
Old March 25th, 2017, 02:36 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Her eyes drew closed, blinking questioningly at the kit's sudden urgency, and then snapped the bone back into place.
She kept her eyes fixed on the tabby kitten, hoping that she was now okay again, and removed the Marigold from the floor, beginning to chew it into a poultice.
Gorsekit screeched "Eeek!" And jumped a few feet up in the air but then settled as the potent smelling Marigold juice trickled into her tabby leg "ahh...that stings a little."
Old March 25th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Gorsekit screeched "Eeek!" And jumped a few feet up in the air but then settled as the potent smelling Marigold juice trickled into her tabby leg "ahh...that stings a little."
Ebonypaw quietly questioned the small kit's reaction as she pressed the sticky tendrils of web into the kit's soft fur.
She removed her paws from Gorsekit's leg, laying it back against the floor and wrapping her tail tightly around them as she drew her eyes along the bandaged limb.
"How're you feeling?" Ebonypaw wanted to be sure that the kit wasn't in as much pain - or worse pain - than beforehand.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old March 25th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Ebonypaw quietly questioned the small kit's reaction as she pressed the sticky tendrils of web into the kit's soft fur.
She removed her paws from Gorsekit's leg, laying it back against the floor and wrapping her tail tightly around them as she drew her eyes along the bandaged limb.
"How're you feeling?" Ebonypaw wanted to be sure that the kit wasn't in as much pain - or worse pain - than beforehand.
"A little uncomfortable and sticky." Gorsekit waved her leg around a little. "But...I wouldn't know it was broken if i were another cat. What do you think NeverFalter?"
@ChameweonRainbow
Old March 25th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
"A little uncomfortable and sticky." Gorsekit waved her leg around a little. "But...I wouldn't know it was broken if i were another cat. What do you think NeverFalter?"
@ChameweonRainbow
@NightWarrior4Life @Brooklyn Trees
The fluffy tom observed the bandaged limb and gazed kindly at Ebonypaw, nodding in thanks. "I think that Ebonypaw did a great job if you're feeling that much better," he purred. "I can't thank you enough Ebonypaw for helping Gorsekit," He said.
"I also have a question to ask. Is it possible for me to work as a hunter and help kits without having to fight other cats? I know I'm supposed to be a warrior but I feel sick inside every time I harm another cat. I am willing to protect my clan with my life, but I just can't bare to fight others my whole life. What am I going to do..." He said, tears starting to stream down his face. His body shook with quiet sobs and his ears lay flat in shame and sorrow.

poor baby T ^ T

Charrie Site