Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:13 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Beepaw darted out of the territory excitedly, he hadn't been hunting in ages. He only stopped when he remembered Snailpaw and turned back to smile at her "Hey! What're you waiting for!? Come on!" He yelled in a playful voice as he began to bounce up and down again with excitement. @GLaDOS
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old July 3rd, 2019, 08:56 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Idk how to respond to this so ??)

Ebonyflame had over heard the two toms and was quite intrigued. Most cats didn't openly yell at their kits like this. Part of her wanted to go over there and break it up while the other wanted to keep her composers. The tuxedo molly disliked how the older tom thought it was foolish and annoying yet if she just walked right over and yelled at him it could either her public image. Tail high she walked over. "Darling that's no way to yell at a kit. A handsome warrior like yourself should be setting an example for a small cat as this." The molly meowed her mismatch eyes rested on Dogleech. Tail flicking towards Deathpaw. Of course she knew nothing other then what she just heard. "I'm sure you have a reason?" Ebony asked. The molly wasn't foolish, she knew the Warrior was blaming his son for his mates death that was obvious. Understandable but utterly wrong. Exiled for being born The thought was ridicules it was not the kits fault. Yet she's keep that to herself and pelt the nice little molly. Put up the sweet face and see how far the warrior would go, she's deal with the apprentice later.
{It's okay, I know it's a really bad post. I'm just trying to develop Death's character :3}

Dogleech glared at the she-cat for a moment. He cast one aggressive look at his son before stalking off and disappearing out of camp. The apprentice looked up at Ebonyflame. "Thank you," he mewed softly. "Deathpaw wasn't sure he could take much more of that." He knew it was odd that he spoke the way he did, but it was a behavior he picked up as a kit that never really went away.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykolove! View Post
Asterpaw rolled onto her belly, stretching as she tried to shake the sleepy feeling out of her. She'd been lying just outside of the apprentice's den, trying to catch some sunlight and relax. When she opened her eyes up, she spotted a tail she thought looked familiar near the edge of camp. She narrowed her eyes a little, thinking, as the tom kept rustling in the bush. Oh... It's my mentor, huh? We haven't done anything yet... I'd rather keep resting, but I have to do this eventually... She picked herself up off the ground and padded quietly over to Quailstep, waiting for him to notice her presence.
Quailstep was infatuated by his findings; a fat stinkhorn fungi, hiding its black head in the dark emerald foliage. He swiped at it, knocked it over, and scrambled back out of the bush, proud of his adventures. Upon doing so he noticed his apprentice sat watching him, and smiled awkwardly.
"Hello Asterpaw.." He says, ears twitching at the smaller tabby. "I suppose you'd like to do some training?"
Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:37 AM

{this is open for anyone! he's currently fine, just passed out and needing food/water/sleep lol}

Thirst. Hunger. Pain. All that was on the young tom's mind, the young tom padded on almost mindlessly, all his attention taken by how tired he was, how weak and hungry. He hated it. Eagle was not a bad hunter by any means, and despite still being pretty young knew how to handle his own against others. But he also knew when to call it quits, and when the area he tended to stick around was overran by badgers and sickness he knew it was time to get out and find some other place to claim. Unfortunately, he just happened to go the one direction it seemed there was absolutely nothing. Sure, there were a couple scrawny animals here and there that kept him alive, but it wasn't enough for the growing giant. The sharp rocks of the mountains and rocky surfaces had cut his paws up badly, creating a small path of bloody pawsteps.

Suddenly, his head whipped up, ears and nose on high alert. There was scent of other -- many, from what he could gather. But more importantly, the mouthwatering smell of rabbit. He almost instantly found the sources: just beyond the dangerous Black Stone looked like almost perfect territory, salvation to the one who had been traveling on stones and mountains up to this point. And just his luck too, he located the rabbit. Just beyond the Black Stone, a huge one was blissfully aware of him. The young tom looked around for whoever the cats were that seemed to come here often, and once he didn't see anyone that he might have to fend off (he was in no shape to), he gathered all his remaining strength and bolted for the prey. Too worn and weak, however, his legs buckled underneath him and threw him hard on the ground.

He attempted to get up, but his shaky legs collapsed under him almost immediately, and his exhaustion he'd been ignoring was becoming too much to bare. He struggled to stay awake, but it was a losing battle. The fight slowly drained out of him as he went limp, only a very faint and shallow rise and fall of his chest the only indication that he still had a spark of life in him.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:05 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Quailstep was infatuated by his findings; a fat stinkhorn fungi, hiding its black head in the dark emerald foliage. He swiped at it, knocked it over, and scrambled back out of the bush, proud of his adventures. Upon doing so he noticed his apprentice sat watching him, and smiled awkwardly.
"Hello Asterpaw.." He says, ears twitching at the smaller tabby. "I suppose you'd like to do some training?"
She'd zoned out, and snapped back to attention when she heard her name. "Yes... Yes, that'd be nice." I sound strange... Maybe I should try it again?? She cleared her throat a little. "I mean... Yes! Training is great!" She felt that was even worse as soon as she started them, but it was much too late by then. "Where are we going, Quailstep?" she mewed, much quieter than her previous outburst.

check out snow's finder!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:05 PM

Quote:
She'd zoned out, and snapped back to attention when she heard her name. "Yes... Yes, that'd be nice." I sound strange... Maybe I should try it again?? She cleared her throat a little. "I mean... Yes! Training is great!" She felt that was even worse as soon as she started them, but it was much too late by then. "Where are we going, Quailstep?" she mewed, much quieter than her previous outburst.
(they're both so dreamy! I imagine this apprenticeship could go veryyyy slowly ahahha)

Quailstep smiled, not put off by her brief but courteous outburst. He looked about, as if to find some idea of what to do, and then started out of the clearing.
"Lets go and see the territory.. Have you been out of camp before?" He could find Windclan's familiar moorland to be rather boring having adventured it inch by inch, and much preferred to stray off its familiar routes and into the unknown. He supposed such adventures might have to wait till later with such an inexperienced cat at his side, and felt heavily burdened by the concept of being her sole provider during their excursions. He was not a strong feline, in battle or in personality, but a nice enough cat never the less. Picking through straw like grass and bunches of clover, couch and nut grass, the ginger tomcat walked fairly quickly on his long and lithe limbs, pausing only every so often to make sure his apprentice was keep pace, but often forgetting.
(territory? c
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:10 PM
chaotic

Quote:
(they're both so dreamy! I imagine this apprenticeship could go veryyyy slowly ahahha)

Quailstep smiled, not put off by her brief but courteous outburst. He looked about, as if to find some idea of what to do, and then started out of the clearing.
"Lets go and see the territory.. Have you been out of camp before?" He could find Windclan's familiar moorland to be rather boring having adventured it inch by inch, and much preferred to stray off its familiar routes and into the unknown. He supposed such adventures might have to wait till later with such an inexperienced cat at his side, and felt heavily burdened by the concept of being her sole provider during their excursions. He was not a strong feline, in battle or in personality, but a nice enough cat never the less. Picking through straw like grass and bunches of clover, couch and nut grass, the ginger tomcat walked fairly quickly on his long and lithe limbs, pausing only every so often to make sure his apprentice was keep pace, but often forgetting.
(territory? c
(heh heh, totally! could you start in the territory?)
Asterpaw nodded and got to her paws to follow him. "Once, but not very fair... Really it was just outside camp." Usually she'd try to slip off and explore, find some nice places she could use to relax, but someone had always stopped her before she got far out onto the moor. She tried her best to follow him as they left camp.
\

check out snow's finder!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:41 PM

@lykolove! @redxpepper (could we possibly join in on this? might be interesting for two very lazy and laid back cat's first excursion!! i'll just do a few posts with @lykolove and then we could find Eagle, red? if everyone's fine with that! c: )

Quailstep showed his apprentice out into the territory and across the barren landscape. Windclan had very little shelter aside from a few scatty thickets and the occasional strip of birch or oak, so there was very little protection from the elements or their surroundings. The moors dipped up and down like big mountains, with the feathery fingers of shadowclan's pine forest reaching out to tickle the yellow belly of their home land.
"Oh.." It hit the tom cat that it was his responsibility to teach the young molly everything there was to know about the land they lived in, and he became suddenly and rather abruptly quite afraid. He was not a knowledgeable or particularly intellectual warrior, with his floaty mannerisms and hesitant but cool demeanour. It was time to buckle up and do his very best. He had seen plenty of older warriors teaching their hopeful youths, but had not actually paused to picture himself in their position. In fact, he was fairly surprised that Blazingstar had assigned him an apprentice in the first place.
"Well, I suppose I'll show you the place! This is the moorland.. Well, it's all moorland really. Not much pretty to look at but plenty of rabbits to eat! And we are bordered by Shadowclan and Riverclan.." He glanced across the barren and windy landscape, catching the scent of cats from their clan, old and new; and that of rabbits, and hares; one of which he had proudly tackled a few moons ago, only to be barrel-kicked in the belly by the large and formidable lagomorph, and left to limp awkwardly back to clan and never speak of the event again; jays, crows, magpies, something that scurried very quickly in the grassy undergrowth, perhaps a vole; and distantly, the freshwater of Riverclan's stream many hours walk from here.
"Don't be intimidated," He added, giving what he hoped to be an encouraging smile, but what came off as more of a reluctant grimace, "I'm sure we will explore it all in time!"
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:55 PM
chaotic

Quote:
@lykolove! @redxpepper (could we possibly join in on this? might be interesting for two very lazy and laid back cat's first excursion!! i'll just do a few posts with @lykolove and then we could find Eagle, red? if everyone's fine with that! c: )

Quailstep showed his apprentice out into the territory and across the barren landscape. Windclan had very little shelter aside from a few scatty thickets and the occasional strip of birch or oak, so there was very little protection from the elements or their surroundings. The moors dipped up and down like big mountains, with the feathery fingers of shadowclan's pine forest reaching out to tickle the yellow belly of their home land.
"Oh.." It hit the tom cat that it was his responsibility to teach the young molly everything there was to know about the land they lived in, and he became suddenly and rather abruptly quite afraid. He was not a knowledgeable or particularly intellectual warrior, with his floaty mannerisms and hesitant but cool demeanour. It was time to buckle up and do his very best. He had seen plenty of older warriors teaching their hopeful youths, but had not actually paused to picture himself in their position. In fact, he was fairly surprised that Blazingstar had assigned him an apprentice in the first place.
"Well, I suppose I'll show you the place! This is the moorland.. Well, it's all moorland really. Not much pretty to look at but plenty of rabbits to eat! And we are bordered by Shadowclan and Riverclan.." He glanced across the barren and windy landscape, catching the scent of cats from their clan, old and new; and that of rabbits, and hares; one of which he had proudly tackled a few moons ago, only to be barrel-kicked in the belly by the large and formidable lagomorph, and left to limp awkwardly back to clan and never speak of the event again; jays, crows, magpies, something that scurried very quickly in the grassy undergrowth, perhaps a vole; and distantly, the freshwater of Riverclan's stream many hours walk from here.
"Don't be intimidated," He added, giving what he hoped to be an encouraging smile, but what came off as more of a reluctant grimace, "I'm sure we will explore it all in time!"
(I'm ok with that if everyone else is!)
It's... even bigger than I imagined... The size of the territory was overwhelming. Shadowclan and Riverclan's territories stuck out from the plain moor. "This is... so... cool..." Her voice was a whisper as she looked over everything. The different smells- there was lots of prey for her to hunt- she would learn to hunt!- and whatever else warriors do. Asterpaw suddenly realized that she was going to be a warrior. This is the beginning of... something. She hadn't even been paying attention to Quailstep until he'd nearly finished. "We get to explore?"

check out snow's finder!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
(I'm ok with that if everyone else is!)
It's... even bigger than I imagined... The size of the territory was overwhelming. Shadowclan and Riverclan's territories stuck out from the plain moor. "This is... so... cool..." Her voice was a whisper as she looked over everything. The different smells- there was lots of prey for her to hunt- she would learn to hunt!- and whatever else warriors do. Asterpaw suddenly realized that she was going to be a warrior. This is the beginning of... something. She hadn't even been paying attention to Quailstep until he'd nearly finished. "We get to explore?"
(we can just have them exploring the territory and poss hunting till we get red's go ahead c

The lithe ginger tom cat found himself pleasantly surprised at Asterpaw's sudden enthusiasm, and couldn't resist a cheeky smile.
"Yeah, of course.. Why don't you lead the way? We can go wherever, and i'll tell you whats around.." He nosed the nearby cowslips, tail alighted on the breeze, in search of any interesting scents. As usual, nothing.