Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old August 25th, 2022, 05:38 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Fritter’s warrior cat art store!

Making art takes time! Please be patient and know if you want to see how close I am to finishing you can always ask to see how it looks at the moment!

Key Noticeboard!
Please let me know if I've done a drawing for you/ you want me to draw for you and your okay with me posting it on on my Social Media accounts such as - Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram ext! Most likely Tiktok! If interested, vm me for the account name!

Heya! I’ve recently gotten a little distracted and less time for drawing stuff like this! So although I’m still accepting art requests it will take a lot longer to be finished!

Hiya! First off I’m gonna put all the links and images into a spoiler for the example’s-
You can also refer to my albums for more art examples!

1: you fill out the format and mention me, once accepted your added to the wait list.
2: i send a basic sketch+ basic colours before drawing the actual thing
Example (character doesn’t belong to anybody, they’re just drawn as an example.)
3: adjustments are made if requested/ recoloured ect.

4: i send the fully finished image and depending on the recipient’s opinion on it, they pay what they think it’s worth.

I’ll be doing headshot’s, small silly sketches (silly-ified characters) , multiple characters, I can do full blown backgrounds; with scenery and such. I’ll only be doing cats, Also if you want to see the progress ask and I’ll send over a picture! And feel free to ask for changes!

(Silly-ified characters is just my way od saying characters that are super simple doodles )

(Also, my dearest apologies for disappearing haha. )

(It is required that you provide me with some sort of image or reference of your character. Wether it’s art or an actual cat)

Prices:
I’m not sure on prices, so feel free to choose a price based on the quality! It’s preferred you pay after I’ve given you the full finished image

I tend to get VERY easily distracted/uninspired or stressed. So it’s either because of my mood, or because the requests i currently have are asking for different or similar art styles to what I usually do!

unfortunately I can’t seem to figure out how to get images to turn into transparent ones, so for now no Transparent backgrounds!

I’m horrible at maths and therefore would have a billion headaches just trying to figure out the “Best” prices for me! So if you want an average for what i accept, 500kk is the usual amount i get paid! Although higher is appreciated

If the waiting list is full you can still send in your cat to get drawn! But when a space is reserved it means your cat will not get worked on whatsoever until a spot opens

The waiting lists purpose is to show that I’m working on someone’s art and to show in what order I prioritise drawing something, people at the top of the list unless I’m waiting for a response for a question will be the priority, anyone in the reservation list is ranked by when there cat will start being drawn.

For those who see the full wait list and think “ i suppose I can’t request anything now” so that they know they will eventually have their cat drawn

Wait list:
@ blxze.[1
@ Starphobia[2
@ none[3

Finished:

@ leopard. ( all done!)
@ Ravenswings ( Account terminated before finished )
@ Beanz (Done!!)
@ Desert Rain Frog (Finisheddd!!!)
@ ChaosBringer (Completed!)
@ Frozen Reign (finished!)
@ arrow. ( Art finished!)
@ _Eclipse_ (All done!!)
@ Cherry~ (done!)
@ Galaxy_ (waiting for a response!)
@ LeopardSnow (Finished! )
@ boo! (Done!)
@ Rustleaf (done !)
@ redshiftreign (all done!)
@ Zelly (completed! X2 (done!)
@ EliAftonLookin (finished!
@ Spooky_Galaxy (finished x3)
@ Spookywynds ( all done!)

( please mention me on this thread if you were originally on the waiting list before i started doing artwork again if you still want to have your character drawn )

Format:

Name:
Details of oc:
Reference:
Headshot or fullbody:
Emotion:
Pose:
Background:
Any extra:
Questions:
Mention me: @Fritter

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; April 20th, 2024 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 06:34 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Default Re: Fritter’s warrior cat art store!

Bump

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:01 PM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Details of oc

"Sky is a maine coon, she too has tuxedo Markings though not exactly the same as Sunshadow. Sky has a black base coat with a white chest that goes up her neck and stops right at the bottom of her mouth. All of Sky's paws are all white. Sky also seems to have cold blue eyes which completely throws off anyone when they learn her personality. With that in mind, Sky never makes it to the end of the day with completely clean and neat fur it either is all fluffed up or has some dirt in it."

References

I Dont Have Drawn Refrences But This Is Close To Her Just With Blue Eyes

Poses

Maybe Her Sitting Ans Looking Up In Awh

Background

You Can Pick!!

Any detail’s you need to add

Nope!!

Mention me
@Fritter
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:10 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vast View Post
Details of oc

"Sky is a maine coon, she too has tuxedo Markings though not exactly the same as Sunshadow. Sky has a black base coat with a white chest that goes up her neck and stops right at the bottom of her mouth. All of Sky's paws are all white. Sky also seems to have cold blue eyes which completely throws off anyone when they learn her personality. With that in mind, Sky never makes it to the end of the day with completely clean and neat fur it either is all fluffed up or has some dirt in it."

References

I Dont Have Drawn Refrences But This Is Close To Her Just With Blue Eyes

Poses

Maybe Her Sitting Ans Looking Up In Awh

Background

You Can Pick!!

Any detail’s you need to add

Nope!!

Mention me
@Fritter
I’ll get to work!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
I’ll get to work!
Alrighty!! Just Let Me Know The Price!!
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:35 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
I don’t exactly have a price it’s more of up to you and if it’s the quality you’re looking for!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old August 26th, 2022, 03:50 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Hiya! I was just wondering, I made a simplified version of the drawing in the same pose and was wondering if you where comfortable with the colours and pose used, and if you wanted it altered (this isn’t the art piece I’m drawing atm which is a slightly more detailed version I wasn’t sure if the pose was right

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!

Last edited by Fritter; August 26th, 2022 at 04:20 AM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 09:01 AM

Bump Policy: After 3 days!
My Mood: Spooky

Hi there! Whenever you're available, could you draw my OC Mistlekit? I'll give you the details below! <3

| Details of oc |

Mistlekit is an Ojos Azules cat, with a white base and light grey bases for her ears, muzzle, legs, and tail. The light grey bases are all covered in darker grey stripes. She has icy blue eyes. She loves befriending bugs, and can usually be found with a few crawling on her pelt. Mistlekit was born with nerve damage, causing her back legs to be paralyzed, so they're usually dragged behind her.

| References |

| Poses |

Mistlekit standing and looking into the camera, for the best view of body and face.

| Background |

Maybe some blurred trees! Otherwise, you can pick.

| Any detail’s you need to add |

It has been mentioned a few times, but Mistlekit can't use her back legs. So if she's standing in the pose, could you have it so she's holding herself up by her front legs, with her back legs just sort of limp behind her?

| Mention me |

Last edited by MooshedMushroom; August 26th, 2022 at 09:03 AM.
Old August 26th, 2022, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Hiya! I was just wondering, I made a simplified version of the drawing in the same pose and was wondering if you where comfortable with the colours and pose used, and if you wanted it altered (this isn’t the art piece I’m drawing atm which is a slightly more detailed version I wasn’t sure if the pose was right

Yep!! Thats Perfect!!
Old August 26th, 2022, 09:08 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushroomRat View Post
Hi there! Whenever you're available, could you draw my OC Mistlekit? I'll give you the details below! <3

| Details of oc |

Mistlekit is an Ojos Azules cat, with a white base and light grey bases for her ears, muzzle, legs, and tail. The light grey bases are all covered in darker grey stripes. She has icy blue eyes. She loves befriending bugs, and can usually be found with a few crawling on her pelt. Mistlekit was born with nerve damage, causing her back legs to be paralyzed, so they're usually dragged behind her.

| References |

| Poses |

Mistlekit standing and looking into the camera, for the best view of body and face.

| Background |

Maybe some blurred trees! Otherwise, you can pick.

| Any detail’s you need to add |

It has been mentioned a few times, but Mistlekit can't use her back legs. So if she's standing in the pose, could you have it so she's holding herself up by her front legs, with her back legs just sort of limp behind her?

| Mention me |

I’ll gladly draw mistle kit once I’ve finished my current request, I’ll add you to the wait list and mention you when I have a simplified version (so that you can adjust anything like the colours pose or background)
Quote:
Yep!! Thats Perfect!!
K! I’m just adding a few details like little tufts of fur ect but it’ll be ready soon!

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!