Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 21st, 2022, 03:18 PM
trying to figure out life

Default I need some opinons

Hello hello!
I've been planning new characters left and right lately, and I have a few ideas, but I don't wanna make just a bunch of new cats, so I want to ask you people which personality ideas you prefer!

(I will not be adding a poll yet since I still have more ideas to type out. I mainly want opinions of the cats)

I'm also very open to some basic ideas to elaborate on!

The main trait that stands out with him is his independence. He is very loyal to his clan and leader of course, but doesn't like to put too much faith in any one cat, and he thinks that if you want something done you should do it yourself. But, he still sees value in listening, since no one cat can ever know everything, so taking with others have learned from their lessons and implementing it into your life will prevent you from making the same mistakes.

He is a very skilled cat, he likes betting himself in many different fields, mostly fighting, but anything that he can have use of often works. He enjoys pushing himself and others, and testing the limits of his capabilities, causing him to know himself rather well, making him confident in himself, and his judgment of situations tends to be sound and logical.

As you might have understood by now, his brains are nothing to underestimate. His mind works on logic, and he is never quick to jump to conclusions. But he tends to have a general disregard for others' feelings unless they can pose a threat to advantage in anything, like someone's anger or hatred leading to disloyalty. He can come off as cold and... yes, that's rather accurate. He doesn't really see the point of fixating so much on feelings when bigger things usually are things to care about.

He loves bettering himself and gaining new skills, but this can sometimes come at the cost of his patients. Since he already mostly sees cats for what they can do for him, he easily gets irritated when cats are standing around doing nothing. You are useful to him, or you are nothing to him. He has good control over himself though, and doesn't really snap at others, it's more of a cold rejection before he quickly moves forwards.

This cat can often be described as being cold and aloof. He likes to sit back in camp, and calmly gaze over whatever is going on in front of him, with the same, quiet, almost threateningly authoritative silence no matter if the situation he is observing is a regular conversation or the world's biggest fight. He does have feelings... kind of, but he always keeps the same, chilly, neutral, black face.

There are many things this cat likes, the almost deadly quietness of the night, being invisible, and so on. But what he likes more than anything else, what keeps him up at night planning, and what has reformed the entire character he shows; is power. But in the traditional sense. He has no interest in being leader or deputy, has never tried to gain the favor of the leaders or other warriors. No, he wants to be able to look at a cat, and make them fear him.

He is clever, smart and always seems to manage to stay on top of the situation no matter what twists come his way. He doesn't talk much, if at all, and when he does open his mouth, every word he utters has been planned through, deeply. He doesn't like to let others see him move much, adding to the mystery of him. He wakes up early, and sits down in a corner of the den, waiting and watching while his clan mates slowly wake up, and eventually make their way outside. Then he'll follow, just as the patrols are begging to head out, and he'll either sit down in the darker parts of camp, or quietly slip out of camp, and go on whatever missions he has for himself (you wanna know them? No, you're not gonna, that's secret), and return at noon when everyone is a little more tired and less aware of their surroundings to resume his post in the shadows, only going to sleep when the sun has since long disappeared in the horizon.

The walking embodiment of creativity, this cat sees opportunities everywhere. She gets a new nest? Well, that's just a blank canvas, time to decorate it! She catches a bird she has never seen before? That thing isn't keeping it's feathers! And now she will go make a new nest for herself with these feathers, adding some pretty leaves, and a flower for the scent... So many options and ideas!

She LOVES collecting things, from shells to pretty pebbles, feathers, bones, and so on, the more unique and special the better. She stuffs her den with these special things, and will guard them like a hawk, happily attacking anyone who will even attempt to take her stuff.

Obviously, she is very material and often takes interesting things as payment for information, favors and so on. She isn't selfish, but she really works hard to gather all her things, and because of how picky she can be, she is very proud of her things, and herself.

Because of all this, she also has some trouble making friends. Many think she just cares about the stones and stuff, and in turn, she convinces herself she doesn't need them (because that's the reason, not the others don't like her, no no, she just doesn't like them). As you can see, she has proud stubbornness to her and isn't one to let go of things for anyone else.

Old March 21st, 2022, 03:30 PM
Cat Luver

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: I need some opinons

I really like the one “ Only cares about himself “ and was thinking if you do make a cat with that personality I would love to do a rp with them together! Maybe like enemies to best friends to lovers @Hopeless

Last edited by BirdieChirp; March 21st, 2022 at 03:31 PM.