Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:53 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by taillow
Today 12:40 AM
Can’t shoot ‘em from the...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:26 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:20 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:17 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@CheetahPelt

"Good," the young mentor meowed, spinning away from his apprentice and padded on to a spot where his apprentice's training will be held for now.
Turning back, surprise gleamed in the green eyes of the warrior.

"I... had a rough time." Redheart admitted, glancing to the side, then licking his chest fur. "I was missing my late mentor, Leaftail." he mewed ending with a nervous chuckle that indicates that he doesn't want to talk about the dead she-cat. "I am still sorry for not coming to see you become an apprentice."

Shaking his head, the warrior changed the subject. "Now... to get that past away, I will train you on how to back rake an opponent that dares to trespass our home-clan -ShadowClan- territory, as well as being used for... battles." Redheart paused, remembering the raid that took his mentor's life.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:51 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Nightpaw giggled when her mother started to groom her, it seemed kind of embarrassing to still be groomed by her now that she was an apprentice, but Nightpaw didn't complain. She always, and still, enjoyed it when getting groomed by her mother, it had something soothing to it.
"i'm glad I could make you proud" she smiled, but there was some sort of faint sadness to it "you know..I kinda wish dad, mink and honey could'be been here- I bet they would've been sooo excited" she gave a somewhat sad chuckle to it, but quickly pushed it away, they were supposed to be happy, right?
Staying quiet for a short moment the young apprentice eventually continued "so..will you be moving out of the nursery now?"
@:Grimm:
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:32 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit looked over at Falconkit as he ate, "You always have a plan, don't you?" Blackkit asked almost nervous like. He'd grown custom to existing as an over-glorified bodyguard, not so much because he was stronger, but because he was big.
@DarkNight (So sorry, lost track of time)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:38 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Blackkit looked over at Falconkit as he ate, "You always have a plan, don't you?" Blackkit asked almost nervous like. He'd grown custom to existing as an over-glorified bodyguard, not so much because he was stronger, but because he was big.
@DarkNight (So sorry, lost track of time)
Falconkit was confused, but then she decided to act all supreme. "Oh, o-o-of course! Yes, um, I have a plan!" Then she sighed, who was she kidding? "No, I do not have a plan." She sounded a little defeated because she felt her pride was hurt.
"Do you have a plan?" Falconkit looked at Blackkit.

@Mentallyunstable

Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:44 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit looked around the clearing, "I wonder if we could get warriors to train us while we're here. We wouldn't be real apprentices but we can still learn. After all, I'm not much of a kit anymore." he said sighing.
@DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

the elders den smelled bad. vixenkit didn't feel a pang of remorse saying that, and wrinkled her nose as she poked her head into it. there were usually a couple of elders to fawn over kits like herself, and it was a good way to get a confidence boost if she needed it. it could also be disgustingly annoying, but vixenkit felt like the boost today, and besides, who could complain over a few good stories? sometimes they were boring, but for the majority of the time, they tended to be interesting.

"anyone here?" she called in a falsely sweet voice, keeping a cheerful twinge in it. the best way to make friends was to be friendly, or at least, so vixenkit had seen.

@Casper

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
“Yep, that’s me.” He mumbled from under his tale. He was kind of annoyed she was still talking to him.

He contemplated the situation. On one hand maybe she was pretending to be friendly, so right when he let his guard down she would be mean to him.

On the other hand, she might actually not care about his leg and just really want to be friends with him! He wasn’t sure what to think so he just lifted his head and gave her a bored look.

“I don’t know your name, I guess.”
@lone
he didn't exactly seem like the nicest kit in the world, but vixenkit wasn't one to judge; after all, she hardly had a clean track record of her own. with a bright smile, one that could've lit up the den if it was any sweeter, the she-cat curled her small tail around her paws and watched him with a scrutinizing gaze.

"oh! i'm vixenkit," she mewed, staying in-character by offering another sunny smile. once again, she put on a more embarrassed look afterwards; no sense in being over the top, it was better to have a mixture of both in order to maintain believability.

"so, do you always sit here by yourself?" she asked after a moment, a small frown casting a cloud over her sunny disposition. for a second, she looked almost like herself. or at least, what she should've looked like.

the nursery wasn't quiet, but it did provide excellent hiding opportunities. acornkit was more than happy to crouch behind one of the nests, nothing but his small tail showing from behind it, and settle down while the other kits were running around. he preferred the solitude, anyway. it was hard to get in a clan, but that was the price he paid for security and hopefully, in the future, clanmates that would have his back. acornkit's eyes narrowed as he surveyed the other kits in the nursery; they were always loud, and, if he was being honest, kind of scared him.

sometimes, anyway. for now, he was lucky to have a quiet corner and what he hoped was a good hiding spot, and he'd just have to pray that none of the kits ended up playing hide and seek. he was always found, and it took him far too long to explain that he hadn't been playing the game, not to mention the excuses that he had to come up with as to why he didn't want to play. he couldn't say that he didn't want to because he didn't feel like it; often that only led to a bunch more questions, and acornkit could end up snapping. he didn't want to do that. it made him feel bad, and it made the other kits upset.

not to mention loud... dear starclan, they were loud when they were upset.

@x ghostie

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
A little sniffle sounded from Dewkit's nose as he sat a few tail lengths away from the other kit. He wrapped his fluffed tail around body protectively, maybe to help shield him from any lingering winter breeze. He pawed anxiously at the ground, "If you don't want me here just say it! I-I don't have to be a bother, you know!" Come on, dewkit, keep the tears in! You're too strong to cry!

A deep, shakey sigh left him. "I'm lonely... everyone's napping in the nursery and I just wanna have some company," He admitted, blue-amber eyes darting around as Dewkit avoided eye contact at all costs. He dared, briefly, to look up at the other kitten. "Why are you out here?"
@lone
oh no. oh dear starclan, no. acornkit would do anything to keep this kit from making any awful sounds, and as a result, he gave the tom a shaky smile that was far from reassuring, but close enough that at least it didn't look hateful. he would've been better at this, but at the moment, he was too nervous to do anything very reassuring. "ah - well, i suppose i don't mind. i mean, as long as you don't try to rope me into playing anything." acornkit didn't really like games. they involved too much for him.

besides, the other kits never explained the rules right, and it confused him.

well, at least that seemed like a good reason for being out of the nursery. it was pretty much the opposite of acornkit's (which made him regret having left in the first place, if it was going to be quiet in there), but since dewkit seemed like he needed a friend, the tom supposed he could be that.

at least, for the moment.

"it was getting kinda loud in there," he admitted, shuffling his paws a little. "plus, it's nice out here, wouldn't you say?" awkward small talk. that was pretty much the only thing acornkit ever did, which summed him up nicely.

Last edited by lone; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:32 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
@CheetahPelt

"Good," the young mentor meowed, spinning away from his apprentice and padded on to a spot where his apprentice's training will be held for now.
Turning back, surprise gleamed in the green eyes of the warrior.

"I... had a rough time." Redheart admitted, glancing to the side, then licking his chest fur. "I was missing my late mentor, Leaftail." he mewed ending with a nervous chuckle that indicates that he doesn't want to talk about the dead she-cat. "I am still sorry for not coming to see you become an apprentice."

Shaking his head, the warrior changed the subject. "Now... to get that past away, I will train you on how to back rake an opponent that dares to trespass our home-clan -ShadowClan- territory, as well as being used for... battles." Redheart paused, remembering the raid that took his mentor's life.

Oh...

"That's sad." Mirepaw didn't know what else to add. He wasn't used to emotional vulnerability, he grew up with Ebonypaw after all. "That's ok." He said glancing back at his paws.

When Redheart switched the topic, his gaze darted up. "Back Rake! Oh yeah. I can do that. I'm ready, go ahead and teach me!"
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:37 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Oh...

"That's sad." Mirepaw didn't know what else to add. He wasn't used to emotional vulnerability, he grew up with Ebonypaw after all. "That's ok." He said glancing back at his paws.

When Redheart switched the topic, his gaze darted up. "Back Rake! Oh yeah. I can do that. I'm ready, go ahead and teach me!"
"It is very important to use back rake at such a time of need. Overdoing it will make the opponent go around and slash you,
You need to use it when the opponent least expected it, and you must aimed the hindlegs right, enough to kick the opponents face!"
Redheart went on.
The warrior took a pawstep back away from the apprentice.
"Go ahead and try it, I'll point out your flaws afterwards."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Closed Thread