Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:05 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by taillow
Today 02:18 AM
[WC Healing] The Forest...
by Rose
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 02:07 AM
warrior cats online...
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 01:59 AM

Old August 5th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Seaclan RP page!

Sign ups| http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ewpost&t=17773 Seaclan and Forestclan borders! http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=17950

@Fireleaf
@Silentshade
@fernkit
@Spikes
@atlas
@*Lazy Carrot*
@CactusHeart
@WaywardAngel
@WolfsongOfThunderClan
@Heatherfur
@Shards
Wow that took a long time!

Current time of year| Leaf-bare

Clan news| Gathering coming up! Leafstar will hold a clan meeting beforehand for something. Idk he told ne to put this up at 11:09 pm. Also everyrhing has to be approved by @Fireleaf ,me, and if they want @fernkit

RP away!!!

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo

Last edited by Branch of Life; August 14th, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 07:51 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Seaclan RP page!

Leafstar was in his den sleeping

see you around wco <3
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Queenly

Milkpaw yawned softly padding out into the cave that served as SeaClan's camp the chill of Leaf-bare biting at her as her sleek pelt fluffs up her bobbed tail looking quite strange as it does. The White she cat with cream patches and tan tabby markings padded over to the Medicine cat den wanting to watch Shineheart sort through their store of herbs.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:05 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongOfThunderClan View Post
Milkpaw yawned softly padding out into the cave that served as SeaClan's camp the chill of Leaf-bare biting at her as her sleek pelt fluffs up her bobbed tail looking quite strange as it does. The White she cat with cream patches and tan tabby markings padded over to the Medicine cat den wanting to watch Shineheart sort through their store of herbs.
Leafstar was asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:14 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @atlas ||

Brackenpaw was lying down in the apprentice's den, looking at each of his peers to make sure that they were safe. There weren't many dangers around in the first place. He wasn't even sure what he'd be looking out for, but he just wanted to make sure. Spotting his brother within the bundle of cats, he smiled, standing up and padding out of the den. Mistpaw probably had other things to do, today. He wouldn't have time to mess around with his little brother. Brackenpaw shivered as he left the den, the sudden drop in temperature making his fur stand on end. He hoped training wouldn't be too intense, today... And he definitely didn't want to swim in this weather.

Brackenpaw searched for his mentor around the camp, assuming that in this temperature, his mentor would be curled up in a the warrior's den. The apprentice poked his head in, not wanting to disturb the other cats as they huddled for warmth. "Jaggedcoast?" he mumbled questioningly, refusing to raise his voice.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:24 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: Seaclan RP page!

@Spikes

You'd be surprised what Jaggedcoast was willing to do in cold weather, although he grimaced as he waded into the shoulder deep water, the chill biting at his skin beneath his coat. Fishing was much more difficult in the colder seasons, when the air was crisp and the water chilled your bones the longer you lingered in it. However the warrior managed to capture a few unsuspecting fish, which meant less hunger in his clan, and more satisfaction at a job well done in his heart.

Leaving the ocean behind, temporarily, he shook his fur of the leftover droplets, some salt crusted under his claws and on the tips of his fur giving him the appearance of recently escaping from a barrage of hail and snow, not taking a swim. He craved the warmth of the other seasons, when the water was his favorite place to be, and fish were never in short supply, as he made his way back to his camp to deliver the prey to hungry cats who weren't able to hunt for themselves. There was a hint of relief on his face when it was within sight, and he arrived to deposit the food and locate his apprentice, who was conveniently located in just the place Jaggedcoast was heading.

"Brackenpaw," he greeted, approaching the younger cat standing in the mouth of the warriors den.

Last edited by atlas; August 5th, 2018 at 08:24 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:42 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @atlas ||

The apprentice jolted slightly, turning to see his mentor behind him. "Oh!- Hello, Jaggedcoast," the young tom purred, keeping his composure. He was happy to see his mentor again. He had to admit, after not seeing him in the den, he'd grown worried. He was always the type to get worried, though... He fretted over disappearances that lasted a few minutes, even. Brackenpaw nudged at Jaggedcoast's pelt in content, though stopped his happy purring when he felt water dripping from the older tom. "...Were you swimming?" Brackenpaw mewed with a cautioning tone. He didn't want his mentor to get sick, after all!

"Oh, Jaggedcoast... Promise you won't do it again." It was strange for an apprentice to scold his own mentor, but Brackenpaw wasn't afraid to scold any cat he believed was putting themselves in danger. He'd heard stories of cats who'd frozen up in the sea and been unable to swim, and he didn't want Jaggedcoast to make those stories become a recent event.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:01 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: Seaclan RP page!

| @Spikes |

Jaggedcoast gave his apprentice an amused look in response to his chiding, shaking his head and flicking some of the water off him as a result. "Ah but if I don't, who will?" It was a tenable question, however he wasn't waiting for another rebuke, already on the move, clearly expecting Brackenpaw to follow.

"You need not worry, however, no more swimming today for either of us," the dappled tom reassured, pausing for the former to catch up before continuing, "we can take the elders to the cove where the water is warmer to ease their aching bones, or check in with Shineheart to see if they're running low on anything . . . Or we could practice some fighting stances. Your choice."

Last edited by atlas; August 5th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongOfThunderClan View Post
“Hello young one.” Shineheart said feeling the apprentices presence. “Would you like to help me sort herbs?” She asked

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old August 5th, 2018, 10:16 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @atlas ||

With a huff, the apprentice bounded after his mentor, suspicious as he believed that Jaggedcoast wasn't taking his warning seriously. He was scared, of course, because who else would be? Not the larger dappled tom, obviously. "Nobody, hopefully! We can hunt somewhere else, you know..." Brackenpaw was a new apprentice. He didn't even know the other types of prey they could hunt, and even wondered what else they'd find. A lot of the prey on the fresh-kill pile was fish. Sometimes Brackenpaw just wanted to hibernate. The small, mottled, black and white tom finally fell into step beside the warrior, paws shuffling in the sand.

"Thank StarClan..." he murmured, head turning away from the sea scent that assaulted his nostrils. The sea seemed to smell much nicer during the newleaf and greenleaf seasons, but as soon as it got cold, the sea scent carried negative connotations. Brackenpaw listened over the options his mentor had given him, humming in thought. He liked the idea of helping others, and he wasn't looking forward to fighting in the cold. "Um... Elders, or Shineheart..?" Lost in thought, Brackenpaw went silent before piping up once more. "...Can we see if Shineheart needs help, first?" The medicine cat cared for the whole clan. If Shineheart was struggling, it wouldn't be just the elders who needed help. Not to mention finding herbs would be difficult in this weather...