Last post by Rani
Today 12:39 AM

Old August 10th, 2021, 12:52 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: The Weeping Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
[For context, Whitewolf is assembling a patrol of cats to gather cobwebs and marigolds and will be taking cats aged 6+ moons regardless of whether or not they have been Apprenticed. It is not too late to sign up for this. To be mentioned in the next post, sign up here].
[ @Stardust~ ] [ @Kunaiskrill ] [ @poppy. ] [ @Jayden ]
[ @finnzel ] [ @Willowfern ] [ @WinterRabbit5350 ]
[ @~Fierceclaw~ ] [ @WarriorzFan ] [ @littlelove ] [ @Nixey ]
[ @Kyrieknight ] [ @SharpSight ] [ @Zesty Mango ]

Whitewolf looked down, seeing Elderkit looking eager but patient. It was good to sit in the presence of a child who didn't want to talk her already-damaged ears off or urge her out into the woods. She saw Shadowheart report wordlessly, too; a Warrior she hadn't really formed an opinion of yet. Then Softkit arrived, and Softshadow, who was the first cat to say anything. The dip of his head seemed to indicate that he knew his place with her, though. Whitewolf didn't dip hers back and instead met him with a steely stare as he joined the patrol. She'd been skeptical of him since Icicleripple's Clan meeting...he thought himself worthy of performing Eveningmist's duties. Whitewolf doubted he'd do a better job than the predecessor in question.

Cinderkit looked eager and spoke loudly, a feat that didn't assist with the senior Warrior's splitting headache. At least Pinewatch was keen to join them. She'd keep her mouth shut if Whitewolf told her how badly her head was hurting, but Whitewolf knew she'd need Pinewatch's voice so she didn't bother asking her to can it. Instead, she wordlessly headed toward the Weeping Tree. It was only fitting the kits get the most depressing part of the tour over with. She then gave Pinewatch a nod--her voice was tired and she urged the young Warrior to tell everyone about where they were.
“Whats with the face?” He narrowed his eyes, “Im only trying to be polite.”

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 10th, 2021, 11:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Zee

Blueberrykit nervously gathered,” Are you sure it’s okay? I don’t want the new leader deciding to hold me back for leaving camp early.” she meowed hoping her question was valid. Maybe it was just a dumb question but she wanted to make sure she’d be okay doing this.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 10th, 2021, 11:13 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Zee @Kunaiskrill //

➸ rainykit 🌧

slowly following after the group and ending up beside whitewolf much like they were in the clearing, they plopped down. looking down at the ground, they blinked, attention now on the huge willow tree, sunlight shining down on it. rainykit sniffed, letting their eyes fall back to the ground. travelling wasn't their thing - but they supposed there were more pros than cons in this situation.

softshadows question made them look up to him, frowning slightly."shhhh..!" they shushed with a short flick of their tail.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old August 10th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Shadowheart~
Hearing the question Blueberrykit had asked, Shadowheart turned her gaze onto the kit. Giving her a soft smile, the warrior sighed out her words “don’t worry Blueberrykit, you should’ve gotten your tour awhile ago,” bringing her head upwards now, Shadowheart peered around. “Plus, you got permission from Whitewolf and you have warrior with you, there’s no need to worry,” instead of sighing, the words came out in a comforting purr.
@Zesty Mango

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 10th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softkit of Thunderclan |

Why did everyone seem, on edge or upset? I mean, not everyone was but, Blueberrykit seemed worried they'd get in trouble, Whitewolf looked...well, like a zombie, but also just, stressed, she was quiet as well.

Speaking of quiet, even the others kits were quite the same, Rainykit had only just told Softshadow to shush and that she'd come, and...well, Morningkits only words during the entire trip were just complaining, so that wasn't great.

Actually, Elderkit didn't speak either even if they seemed excited and, Cinderkit was the only one who really, spoke, at least, happily, and gleefully, yeah the warriors were here but, they weren't, too happy either, she could tell. Is that just, what happens as you get older, you start to realize cats aren't happy? At least Shadowheart was trying to ease Blueberrykit's woes.

But, honestly, Softkit hated being silent, she felt, stupid for doing so. yeah other kits were, well, near silent or completely silent but, she should speak, right? The young molly didn't know why but she just felt embarrassed now, at least she got her mind off the focusing situation?

' 'Where are we?' '

Why did she ask that?! Softkit knew they would probably explain, and she had to go and ask a dumb question. Augh, great, now she felt more than embarrassed, she wanted to go into a puddle and melt in it. This couldn't be a good sign for how her future would hold, would it?

| @Zee

tal was here... and here.... and also here!

Last edited by WinterMara; August 10th, 2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old August 11th, 2021, 08:11 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[Please remember that the limit for herbs to take back is 5. I encourage kits to fill all 5 slots with cobwebs at this stop, but older cats leave 2 slots open for marigolds to make Pan's life easier]

Whitewolf's brow furrowed when Pinewatch missed her hint and didn't say anything. Instead of using her strengthening voice to give everyone a brief explanation, she thought she'd put those vocal cords to better use. Until Softshadow gave her the perfect excuse to act otherwise. Shooting him a deadly stare--her eyes colder than the depths of the hell she'd just come from--Whitewolf squared her shoulders. Polite? She'd just died. ThunderClan had far larger issues than claims of politeness accompanied by such clear falsehoods. Softshadow smelled like deceit and Whitewolf hated it.

"And you will continue to be polite," she rasped sternly. "Because I will never give you another option." That was all the attention she paid to him. If Softshadow wanted to start an argument with her, Whitewolf knew she had a good number of cats on this patrol who supported her. She wouldn't even bother wishing him luck. After that, she gave Rainykit an approving nod. They'd known to ask Softshadow about shutting up; too bad their request came after those stupid words. At least Shadowheart seemed to know what she was talking about.

"Frankly, Blueberrykit, the new Leader should be more concerned about what you did to Fernpaw." Whitewolf at least knew she was correct about that. Blueberrykit scattering her excrement around for the Apprentice in punishment to clean up...well, it was vile. Some of those kits, though almost Apprentice-aged, definitely needed to be held back until they could handle responsibility. Oh, well. Onto more important things.

"Everyone take the time to gather cobwebs for Icicleripple while we're here." Whitewolf quickly found herself unable to speak again. The rest she spelled out in her head: an explanation of why herbs were important to ThunderClan to recover from the raid. She expected everyone to help with gathering them and set off a few feet away inside a dried out, hollow log to set an example. The senior Warrior didn't mind spiders but she'd have to evict a few today.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old August 11th, 2021, 08:14 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
[Please remember that the limit for herbs to take back is 5. I encourage kits to fill all 5 slots with cobwebs at this stop, but older cats leave 2 slots open for marigolds to make Pan's life easier]

Whitewolf's brow furrowed when Pinewatch missed her hint and didn't say anything. Instead of using her strengthening voice to give everyone a brief explanation, she thought she'd put those vocal cords to better use. Until Softshadow gave her the perfect excuse to act otherwise. Shooting him a deadly stare--her eyes colder than the depths of the hell she'd just come from--Whitewolf squared her shoulders. Polite? She'd just died. ThunderClan had far larger issues than claims of politeness accompanied by such clear falsehoods. Softshadow smelled like deceit and Whitewolf hated it.

"And you will continue to be polite," she rasped sternly. "Because I will never give you another option." That was all the attention she paid to him. If Softshadow wanted to start an argument with her, Whitewolf knew she had a good number of cats on this patrol who supported her. She wouldn't even bother wishing him luck. After that, she gave Rainykit an approving nod. They'd known to ask Softshadow about shutting up; too bad their request came after those stupid words. At least Shadowheart seemed to know what she was talking about.

"Frankly, Blueberrykit, the new Leader should be more concerned about what you did to Fernpaw." Whitewolf at least knew she was correct about that. Blueberrykit scattering her excrement around for the Apprentice in punishment to clean up...well, it was vile. Some of those kits, though almost Apprentice-aged, definitely needed to be held back until they could handle responsibility. Oh, well. Onto more important things.

"Everyone take the time to gather cobwebs for Icicleripple while we're here." Whitewolf quickly found herself unable to speak again. The rest she spelled out in her head: an explanation of why herbs were important to ThunderClan to recover from the raid. She expected everyone to help with gathering them and set off a few feet away inside a dried out, hollow log to set an example. The senior Warrior didn't mind spiders but she'd have to evict a few today.
Softshadow sighed and looked down. He ruffled his fur and glanced at whitewolf. Why must everyone get a bad impression on me.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 11th, 2021, 09:20 PM

~Bluekit~
Bluekit was mainly zoning out for the first few parts. He just wanted to actually go out and explore. He was 7 moons old and he deserved to be an apprentice. He was patient, yes, but it was bad enough to wait 6 moons to go out in the territory and train. He snapped back into attention when Whitewolf started to explain what they were supposed to be doing. He smiled and jumped to his paws.

He was about to go out and look for cobwebs when he remembered something. He looked around and spotted Softkit. He bounced over to her. "Wanna come and look for cobwebs with me?" He meowed, his ice blue eyes shining with excitement.

@WinterRabbit5350
Old August 11th, 2021, 09:23 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Littlepaw nods and runs off to search for cobwebs, getting some stuck to his pelt but he's sure they can take them off again. At least most of them are on his paw! Hobbling back, Littlepaw goes to Whitewolf and shows her his pawful.
"Is this good or should I get more? I'm sure I can find some under a log or something!"
Old August 11th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softkit of Thunderclan |

Okay, she wasn't the number one embarrassment of this, that was good, even if Whitewolf didn't explain where they were, nor did any of the other warriors, it was fine, she'd learn. Her attention was fully back on the senior warrior now, as the she explained their job here, to get cobwebs.

Thank Starclan it was easy to remember, well, she thought it was easy to remember, did she even know the right herb? Well, it wouldn't matter in the long-run, right? She'd be a warrior apprentice anyway and she could always learn in the future, maybe everyone was just like this.

Speaking of everyone, Bluekit approached her and asked if she wanted to collect cobwebs with him, well, it'd make it more fun and quick.

' 'Oh, sure! I'm sure it'd make it faster anyway!' '

Doing work with a friend was always good anyway, maybe she could keep her mind on what was going on instead of panicking, that'd be nice, plus, when was the last time she'd talked to Bluekit? This was just good in every sense of the word!

| @~Fierceclaw~

tal was here... and here.... and also here!