Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:35 AM

Old February 7th, 2018, 07:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dragon land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
wings spread wide, his tail slashed against the sky. he slid up a tree, his entire body curled around it. smoke billowed from his nostrils, though no flames emerged. opening his mouth, he released a loud cry, his claws leaving deep gashes along the tree's bark. the black dragon huffed and looked around, hearing a familiar sound. his heart began to race, though he shook his head and ignored it. with a swift movement, he flew into the sky, wings beating against it. the tree was left unharmed by the sudden actions. propelling himself forwards, he moved quickly through the air, following the sounds he had heard before. once he caught sight of the glass dragom, he slowed to a stop and silently dropped to the ground, quickly slipping into the shadows and watching the other with interest.
He begins to smell the ground a bit as he makes a soft clicking sounds than his glass wings suddenly appeared now like spears, he looks towards the new scent aka Onyx. Than he makes that sweet musical purr softly “ Onyx? You know you don’t have to watch me. I’m perfectly fine with you watching but wouldn’t it be better if you ... stood by me?” He asks softly in a soft husky voice. He begins to step forward towards the hiding dragon “ ... or I can just.. leave~” he purrs playfully
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He begins to smell the ground a bit as he makes a soft clicking sounds than his glass wings suddenly appeared now like spears, he looks towards the new scent aka Onyx. Than he makes that sweet musical purr softly “ Onyx? You know you don’t have to watch me. I’m perfectly fine with you watching but wouldn’t it be better if you ... stood by me?” He asks softly in a soft husky voice. He begins to step forward towards the hiding dragon “ ... or I can just.. leave~” he purrs playfully

the dragon's scales seemed to glow with embarrassment, though he stepped from the shadows with his head held high. "it's xero." his voice was deeper, more proud and confident than his 'other half.' his tail curled up over his spine, eyes alight with a mischievous flame. he lowered his wings and nodded in greeting. "caught yourself a hawk, eh?" he sniffed the air, wings fluttering with the scent. xero snorted and stalked closer, circling around the glass dragon. "ah, would you enjoy a game of chase?" the black dragon laughed under his breath, tail lashing against the ground.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:01 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
the dragon's scales seemed to glow with embarrassment, though he stepped from the shadows with his head held high. "it's xero." his voice was deeper, more proud and confident than his 'other half.' his tail curled up over his spine, eyes alight with a mischievous flame. he lowered his wings and nodded in greeting. "caught yourself a hawk, eh?" he sniffed the air, wings fluttering with the scent. xero snorted and stalked closer, circling around the glass dragon. "ah, would you enjoy a game of chase?" the black dragon laughed under his breath, tail lashing against the ground.
He laughs softly “ I know you’re scales are such a beautiful black I can’t help but call you so. “ he says happily as he begins to look at him “ yep. “ he says with a playful purr as he watches him. Than he begins to walk towards him and purr softly while looking into his eyes “ side but.. you’re it!” He says as he pokes his nose with his tail than he begins to suddenly run the other way his wings disappearing as he runs.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He laughs softly “ I know you’re scales are such a beautiful black I can’t help but call you so. “ he says happily as he begins to look at him “ yep. “ he says with a playful purr as he watches him. Than he begins to walk towards him and purr softly while looking into his eyes “ side but.. you’re it!” He says as he pokes his nose with his tail than he begins to suddenly run the other way his wings disappearing as he runs.

xero snorted before leaping into the trees, slipping through the shadows and easily bending his body to accommodate the twists and turns. he moved quickly, following sano but unable to catch up to him. after a while of running, he got an idea and stopped, dropping from the tree and sliding along the shadows, spreading his scent everywhere. once it was sure to confuse sano, xero hid in the darkness and waited for the other to realize that he wasn't being chased anymore.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

xero snorted before leaping into the trees, slipping through the shadows and easily bending his body to accommodate the twists and turns. he moved quickly, following sano but unable to catch up to him. after a while of running, he got an idea and stopped, dropping from the tree and sliding along the shadows, spreading his scent everywhere. once it was sure to confuse sano, xero hid in the darkness and waited for the other to realize that he wasn't being chased anymore.
He soon suddenly stops and looks around smelling the air. His wings begins to appear slowly as he begins to move around carefully “ I swear If you jump out..” he says softly as he begins to move around carefully unaware of the dragon behind
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:35 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(2 questions: is this just dragons or are there humans?
...can I join?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 7th, 2018, 08:38 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He soon suddenly stops and looks around smelling the air. His wings begins to appear slowly as he begins to move around carefully “ I swear If you jump out..” he says softly as he begins to move around carefully unaware of the dragon behind
xero smirked before leaping from the shadows and jumping on sano. he was careful of his glass form, but still moved quick enough to tag him and begin running. once far enough, he spread his wings and took to the sky, looking down with amusement. "you're it!" he called, laughing. his two sets of wings propelled him forwards, though he stayed on the lookout for any danger that may lurk within the sky.
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:57 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(2 questions: is this just dragons or are there humans?
...can I join?)
Forgive I made it a private. Sorry ;^;
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
xero smirked before leaping from the shadows and jumping on sano. he was careful of his glass form, but still moved quick enough to tag him and begin running. once far enough, he spread his wings and took to the sky, looking down with amusement. "you're it!" he called, laughing. his two sets of wings propelled him forwards, though he stayed on the lookout for any danger that may lurk within the sky.
His eyes widened a bit when he was jumped on and he huffs “ cheater!!” He yells as he begins to quickly fly after her pretty fast too until something stood in Xeros way causing him to fall back hard. It was hades the brother of Sano and he did not look happy “ what’s this?” He asks darkly as Sano quickly lands in front of Xero growling softly “ .. he’s a friend we were just playing a game...” Hades eyes glowed softly as he looks at Xero “ .. just friends?”
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:29 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit when he was jumped on and he huffs “ cheater!!” He yells as he begins to quickly fly after her pretty fast too until something stood in Xeros way causing him to fall back hard. It was hades the brother of Sano and he did not look happy “ what’s this?” He asks darkly as Sano quickly lands in front of Xero growling softly “ .. he’s a friend we were just playing a game...” Hades eyes glowed softly as he looks at Xero “ .. just friends?”
xero gasped as he fell, though he quickly caught himself and stood up. he crouched defensively, eyes darkening into a deep grey. his tail lashed before fanning out, claws digging into the ground and wings raising protectively. "just friends," xero growled, smoke billowing from his nose. he stared down the other dragon, preparing himself for a possible attack.