Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM

Old February 19th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlelolliepop! View Post
"Thank you!" She mewed feeling a little better,"Am i welcome?" She asked tearing up again
Birdsong wiped her tears "of course. " he smiled
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Birdsong wiped her tears "of course. " he smiled
She smiled back,"I guess I fell welcome but, will you teach me to swim and climb!" She mewed dumbly
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She smiled back,"I guess I fell welcome but, will you teach me to swim and climb!" She mewed dumbly
Birdsong chuckled "yeah." (Switch to territory)
Old February 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Birdsong chuckled "yeah." (Switch to territory)
She giggled slightly and noticed a brown tom in a corner staring at her, uh who's he?" She said pointing her tail in his direction
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"I'm great as usual!", Cloudrain said, her eyes glimmering with joy and cheerfulness. It was extremely rare for any cat to catch Cloudrain not being her usual happy self. The tabby she cat wasn't the smartest cat in the planet, and not very good at extremely difficult fighting techniques, but she appeared to have this amazing ability where she could turn every negative problem into something positive. Cat's who preferred to be more negative than positive, would find her annoying. But really, she didn't take any notice at all because she would've already gone off to make someone else happy. "Are you busy? Because if you are I can always go and talk with someone else", Cloudrain suddenly asked. She was well aware of all the duties her best friend had, after all, duties were the reason she could hardly ever find the time to talk to the deputy. She never liked to get in someone's way, despite getting in the way more than she realized. Cloudrain just never notices if she is bothering someone when she is making someone happy.
Blackgaze slightly bounced on her paws, finding it a bit odd to just be so still around Cloudrain and her happy, excitable, personality. "I'm not busy at all at this moment..." she answered with her cat-like grin, happy she found time to do whatever she wanted for the moment being. She knew she'd have more duties to do in awhile, and she might have to check in with Russetstar to see if everything was alright. Though, the inky molly could chill out now and be her mostly laid-back self for the time being. She seemed to grin a bit more, finding Cloudrain's personality the perfect way to cancel out her pessimistic thoughts and anxious personality. The blind she-cat hummed a bit before asking Cloudrain a question. "Did you wanna do somethin'? Or jus' talk?" she asked, her calm and unprofessional dialect coming in as she talked with her friend.
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
She giggled slightly and noticed a brown tom in a corner staring at her, uh who's he?" She said pointing her tail in his direction
Birdsong shrugged and went out of camp.
Old February 20th, 2017, 01:00 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
Briarpaw pinned her ears back, taken aback at how he answered her so roughly and so blunt. Drooping her ears, she mews, "Well, I was just asking a question... I don't have anything against kittypets." she squeaked defensively. She assumed he got so protective over himself due to his heritage because of how judgmental cats could be that aren't like them. "Who did you think I was?" she asked, "I don't know any cat that looks like me, I think." She looked up at him with innocent, naive, and cheerful honey colored eyes looking into his distrustful, defensive, and leery ones. Many cats who look upon him would think he a disorder that caused to look the way he is. To her, she just saw a cat who seemed very grump for reasons unknown to her. Maybe she'd be happy to ask him about it, but she was a bit afraid of another aggressive answer coming out from him. Maybe she wasn't afraid of his appearance, but more of his hostile behavior.
Lunarpaw looked back down at his paws with a scowl, shifting them in the dust and then looking back up to see Briarpaw's expression and her ears going back. The look on her face made him feel strange...and uncomfortable. She looked hurt. And worried. No one ever looked like that around him...it was mostly looks of awe or disgust. "Oh, well in that case, uh...oops?" He mewed, cocking his head to the side. It had been moons since he had had to make an apology. He wasn't even quite sure how to begin. Oh wait. I think it's actually 'I'm sorry,' He realized with a start. "I mean, uh...I'm sorry. Most cats- most cats do." He mewed, with an awkward shift of his weight. He glanced up at her half-pleadingly, as though wondering if she were going to be upset with him for being so rude. At her next question though, his hues glazed over with that same coldness as before, and he acted as though he didn't hear her until finally he sighed. "Look. I'm...not used to having someone friendly talk to me. I didn't think you were anyone in particular, just...look, does it really matter who I thought you were?" He asked, his own ears going back in annoyance more then anything else. He wasn't a fan of having questions asked, especially when they involved himself. As she looked at him longer, though, the glaze that was guarding his emotions seemed to melt away, leaving much more depthful hues then there had been before. He was afraid of her. And worried that she might be able to read his emotions. Grudgingly, he was allowing himself to answer her questions and comments. He was beginning to develop a certain tolerance of her...though how long that would stay was uncertain.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw looked back down at his paws with a scowl, shifting them in the dust and then looking back up to see Briarpaw's expression and her ears going back. The look on her face made him feel strange...and uncomfortable. She looked hurt. And worried. No one ever looked like that around him...it was mostly looks of awe or disgust. "Oh, well in that case, uh...oops?" He mewed, cocking his head to the side. It had been moons since he had had to make an apology. He wasn't even quite sure how to begin. Oh wait. I think it's actually 'I'm sorry,' He realized with a start. "I mean, uh...I'm sorry. Most cats- most cats do." He mewed, with an awkward shift of his weight. He glanced up at her half-pleadingly, as though wondering if she were going to be upset with him for being so rude. At her next question though, his hues glazed over with that same coldness as before, and he acted as though he didn't hear her until finally he sighed. "Look. I'm...not used to having someone friendly talk to me. I didn't think you were anyone in particular, just...look, does it really matter who I thought you were?" He asked, his own ears going back in annoyance more then anything else. He wasn't a fan of having questions asked, especially when they involved himself. As she looked at him longer, though, the glaze that was guarding his emotions seemed to melt away, leaving much more depthful hues then there had been before. He was afraid of her. And worried that she might be able to read his emotions. Grudgingly, he was allowing himself to answer her questions and comments. He was beginning to develop a certain tolerance of her...though how long that would stay was uncertain.
((why wasn't I notified that you responded WCO omg you're trying to make me lose my job ;; ))

Briarpaw cocked her head with a small smile "Geez, you know you're kind of weird right?" she mewed naively, chuckling a little. She knew that she wasn't talk about his pelt, more on his personality. "You seem so defensive at any little thing that comes your way." she begins to pace around in front of him as she speaks "What has other cats done to you to not trust them so much. Was it bullies?" she asked him, stopping her stride and sat back down. "A few cats are mean to me, and I feel fine." she said with a smile on her face. Cats like to make fun of her inability to see far. Some call her eyesight as bad as a kittypets and even call her parents former kittypets themselves. They say she'll never succeed as a warrior and should run over to a twoleg and go be a lazy kittypet for the rest of her life. Does their words hurt her? Yes, very much. She'd be lying if she didn't see a few times she wept some tears when everyone's back is turned. Does she listen to their remarks and do what they tell her to do? No, she doesn't. She stills allows herself to be fun-loving, clumsy but playful and friendly. "You don't have to create a hostile barrier for yourself so others can't hurt you. You just need to learn how to create a front on those cats and ignore their words. I haven't mastered doing it yet..." she says, her ears drooping and her mouth quivering into a sad smile, "but I am sure when I am older, I'll be better at it!"
Old February 20th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post
((why wasn't I notified that you responded WCO omg you're trying to make me lose my job ;; ))

Briarpaw cocked her head with a small smile "Geez, you know you're kind of weird right?" she mewed naively, chuckling a little. She knew that she wasn't talk about his pelt, more on his personality. "You seem so defensive at any little thing that comes your way." she begins to pace around in front of him as she speaks "What has other cats done to you to not trust them so much. Was it bullies?" she asked him, stopping her stride and sat back down. "A few cats are mean to me, and I feel fine." she said with a smile on her face. Cats like to make fun of her inability to see far. Some call her eyesight as bad as a kittypets and even call her parents former kittypets themselves. They say she'll never succeed as a warrior and should run over to a twoleg and go be a lazy kittypet for the rest of her life. Does their words hurt her? Yes, very much. She'd be lying if she didn't see a few times she wept some tears when everyone's back is turned. Does she listen to their remarks and do what they tell her to do? No, she doesn't. She stills allows herself to be fun-loving, clumsy but playful and friendly. "You don't have to create a hostile barrier for yourself so others can't hurt you. You just need to learn how to create a front on those cats and ignore their words. I haven't mastered doing it yet..." she says, her ears drooping and her mouth quivering into a sad smile, "but I am sure when I am older, I'll be better at it!"
Lunarpaw's hues narrowed as she spoke and he felt tempted to show her how 'weird' he really could be. Who did she think she was, telling him he was...weird. "Really. I hadn't noticed, guess I'll be such a nice cat from now on and smile whenever someone comes up and insults me. Would that please you?" He asked sarcastically, his hues narrowing. He looked around for a darker place to sit- he was tired of her looking at his abnormality. He was a strange cat. And he knew, it too...that might have been why her words, harmless as they were, had stung him more then he had expected. "Bullies..." Lunarpaw's voice trailed off at the hated word. That word had been running his life...literally. He was terrified of bullies, lived his life constantly thinking that he would be bullied for his unusual eyes, his unusual pelt, his rough personality. "Huh. Funny, most cats aren't so cheerful after they've been treated badly." He mewed, cocking his head to the side as he examined the she cat. Truth be told, he had no idea how to deal with her. A cheerful personality was one thing, but Briarpaw? Well, she went way above and beyond cheerful. She was... something, that was for sure. "Hm. You might be right, but what about those cats who go behind your back and make you think they're friendly? What about those cats who act sweet and caring and then turn around and stab you in the back? Can you just 'create a front' for them?" Lunarpaw asked, his hues narrowing. This was one of the reasons he had created his protective barrier in the first place. So that he wouldn't be hurt as badly. And yet, it didn't seem to have worked. For some reason everyone was able to get through, everyone was able to find what hurt him the most and stab him right in the most sensitive spots of his personality. He wasn't used to having a cat like Briarpaw come up to him and treat him as though he were a great cat. He knew that he wasn't- look at him! What kind of a cat had the unusual coloring that he did? And yet...she was treating him like she might anyone else, so far as he knew. She was treating him like a normal cat- and he was throwing it away with his rough personality.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 20th, 2017, 07:53 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Suspiciousmindz

A small silver blueish tabby female could be seen sitting in front of the apprentice's den. She was looking around with her sea green orbs for her friend, Tigerpaw. She hadn't seen him for a while. He was usually up before her in the morning doing whatever the sneaky apprentice did. The female's eyes filled with worry as she couldn't seem to find him. She tilted her head in confusion as why she couldn't find him. However, the she-cat wasn't the best at finding things. It was one of her flaws.

To waste time, the female thought of her back story. It was nothing much. She had a pretty good life besides her parents going off into the forest one day and never returning. However, the she-cat was old enough by then to not need her mother's milk. She frowned at the thought. Memorypaw didn't have many memories of her family, which basically defeated the point of her name, but she did remember her mother telling her to be kind to others and to look towards the future not the past.

The hazy memories of her past began to creep into her brain. She, running around the nursery like a whirl wind, while her mother tried to get her to come down. However, the she-cat was a raging fire, ands he still was. The apprentice shut her eyes and smiled as she remembered more and more. She swayed a bit as well.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 20th, 2017 at 07:53 PM.