Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:50 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
The dreaded question, the one question that Silentshade had no answer for. 'why do you always sleep in the warriors den?' her precious son had asked. "Well sweetie, um...." She called for Brackenheart in her head as her mind whirled for excuses. Suddenly, Brackenheart popped up, a pebble in his mouth. "Hey Thornkit, do you think this will please your mother?" He asked then bounded up to his friend. "Silentshade, what is wrong? Do you feel sick, are you sick? do you need to go lie down?! I can watch him!" Silentshade shook her head, "He asked why do i sleep in the warriors den, what do I say? It would be hard on him that-"Brackenheart cut her off. "You need to say the truth, it would be easier for all three of us now than later on in his life." Silentshade nodded and called to Thornkit. "Sweetie, there is something me and your father need to tell you, and please don't be mad; and it's okay if you have questions, Brackenheart and I will try to answer them as best as we can....."

(What do you want his real mom and dad's names to be? i can make them up if you want, or you can; doesn't matter!)
(You can choose their names,)
"What is it? Am I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?" Thornkit was frantic, did he do something wrong? Did he ask the wrong thing? Was he in trouble, he wondered?

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
(You can choose their names,)
"What is it? Am I in trouble? Did I do something wrong?" Thornkit was frantic, did he do something wrong? Did he ask the wrong thing? Was he in trouble, he wondered?
"Oh no, you could never do something wrong, and you did not ask the wrong question, and you are not in trouble!" Silentshade gave the frantic kit a comforting lick on the head before continuing. " Me and Brackenheart love you very much, and you are like a son to us, but Thornkit, we are not your real parents. Your real mother was named Rainflower and your real father was named Darkfang, one day a badger was in the territory and your father was on a patrol to go chase it out. He got hurt and died of it later; the badger stayed in the territory and a few days after your father died your mother was hunting, I was watching you while she was out, and the badger attacked her. Brackenheart found her,"Silentshade looked like she would burst out crying and Brackenheart's bright green eyes was shaded a dull green in sorrow. "We didn't want to tell you until you was a apprentice but we felt like it would give you more time to understand it better if we told you now. I want you to understand that even tough we are not your real parents we love you and will always care about you; and that Rainflower and Darkfang are watching you from Starclan, and they both loved you so much."Brackenheart said as he waited for the kit to fire questions at them or even worse; yell at them for not telling him sooner.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The tom had moved on to washing his paws when he felt some weight on his tail, he turned to see what it was when he saw a she-cat tripping over him. His ears flatten and his eyes grew wide, "Oh my Starclan! Are you alright? I am so sorry, I should've moved my tail!" He mewed as he attempted to help the she-cat stand. As he tried to help her, he observed her carefully, trying to remember her name. He knew he recognized her, he had been around the nursery enough to know she was a queen. After a few moments, he finally remembered her name, "I am really sorry Lotusheart!" He mewed quietly. "We should take you to the Medicine Cat!" He said in a worried tone, he was so mousebrained!
Lotusheart sat up abruptly, once realizing how ridiculous that fall must've appeared. She lifted a paw and rubbed her nose only to pull away sharply at the pain. She knew she rubbed a small portion of her nose raw and it was obvious to other cats because it was red and a small amount of blood came from it. However, her pink tongue flicked over her nose and removed the blood, leaving an angry looking raw patch behind. She didn't mind it though. Normally the queen was covered in kit scratches and teeth marks so this was nothing compared to it. Once the other tom started speaking, she made sure her posture was neat and her green hues were bright despite what had just occurred. "Oh no no no, you're fine! I was silly and wasn't checking where I was placing my paws! Don't worry about me though! The medicine cat already has enough to worry about, I don't need to go bother her about a little raw patch on my nose. It'll heal over in a few days!" she gave a small chuckle before her tongue flicked over her nose again. Lotusheart gave him a genuine smile, hoping that he would stop fretting over her. It really was nothing in her mind.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

@Redhead
Greykit was sprawled out on the bleak forest floor. Her tail tapped against the dirt with boredom as the kit pawed at the water before her face impatiently, watching as her reflection came in and out of focus. Bright olive eyes glazed with boredom. A groan arose her and she gave up on her game with the puddle, eyes scanning for someone to pester with her boredom. She quite enjoyed using others to satisfy her growing knowledge on apprenticehood. Though Greykit had already gotten told to stop bothering the elders today, she often got told that. Her mother said she should be more calm but Greykit didn't want to follow that rule. She wanted to run and explore, to see what really lied beyond the walls of the clearing. Though she was two moons short and that frustrated her. She'd been scheming to see if any cat would take her on a venture out, but none of the adults would agree. She was still too rambunctious and they feared she wouldn't stay near. Grey had to admit thay they likely had a point. She ruffled her silver tabby pelt grumpily and scanned the clearing again and spotted a potential target. He had a vibrant coat, one she saw not very often. Though he didn't look in the mood to help her she didn't pay heed, rather Greykit bounded over to him, tail high in the air and a overly-friendly smile on her face. "Hi, you're an apprentice right? Could you lend me some help?"
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
@Redhead
Greykit was sprawled out on the bleak forest floor. Her tail tapped against the dirt with boredom as the kit pawed at the water before her face impatiently, watching as her reflection came in and out of focus. Bright olive eyes glazed with boredom. A groan arose her and she gave up on her game with the puddle, eyes scanning for someone to pester with her boredom. She quite enjoyed using others to satisfy her growing knowledge on apprenticehood. Though Greykit had already gotten told to stop bothering the elders today, she often got told that. Her mother said she should be more calm but Greykit didn't want to follow that rule. She wanted to run and explore, to see what really lied beyond the walls of the clearing. Though she was two moons short and that frustrated her. She'd been scheming to see if any cat would take her on a venture out, but none of the adults would agree. She was still too rambunctious and they feared she wouldn't stay near. Grey had to admit thay they likely had a point. She ruffled her silver tabby pelt grumpily and scanned the clearing again and spotted a potential target. He had a vibrant coat, one she saw not very often. Though he didn't look in the mood to help her she didn't pay heed, rather Greykit bounded over to him, tail high in the air and a overly-friendly smile on her face. "Hi, you're an apprentice right? Could you lend me some help?"
Spicepaw had just been laying about in the clearing, not knowing what to do. Now that he was back in Riverclan, Spicepaw had some sort of order in his life again. He was certainly not used to that. Out when he was living life as a loner with his mom, trying to find their way back to Riverclan,
they had lived solely on wits, no schedule, no plans. The only thing that kept them going was returning to their family in Riverclan. Licking a paw and drawing it over his face, Spicepaw's ears twitched as he heard pawsteps, likely those of a kit with the way they were spaced out irregularly, as if the cat were bounding along. The apprentice's suspicions were confirmed as he cast his gaze to the side to see a small gray kit come over to him. Oh great... Spicepaw wasn't a cat to talk to others younger than him, with the exceptions of his family.
At the young cat's question, Spicepaw perked his ears in slight interest. Help a kit, hmm? I wonder what a kit would need help with? Also, this little kit seemed to like to get straight to the point, a trait that Spicepaw admired in other cats. She hadn't even told him her name. He usually would shoo the kit away in annoyance, but he cocked his head downwards to look at her. "Help you say? What kind of help?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:41 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

[open]

Waspwhisker of RiverClan. He was antisocial, seldom talked to others, and a bit too pessimistic for most cat's liking. It wasn't that he meant to be rude or anything, but his mind seemed to work differently than others.
The off-white tomcat padded into the clearing, hoping to avoid everyone in sight. He attempted to sit by the shady corner, which was covered in shadow. That way, not many cats would see him. And he'd be alone.

Perfect.

Waspwhisker bit into the flesh of his fresh-kill, a mouse. He sighed in content and gazed out into the area, where cats were chatting and debates were held. There was always so much drama in the clan. Why couldn't things just settle down for once?

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 3rd, 2017, 10:00 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Spicepaw had just been laying about in the clearing, not knowing what to do. Now that he was back in Riverclan, Spicepaw had some sort of order in his life again. He was certainly not used to that. Out when he was living life as a loner with his mom, trying to find their way back to Riverclan,
they had lived solely on wits, no schedule, no plans. The only thing that kept them going was returning to their family in Riverclan. Licking a paw and drawing it over his face, Spicepaw's ears twitched as he heard pawsteps, likely those of a kit with the way they were spaced out irregularly, as if the cat were bounding along. The apprentice's suspicions were confirmed as he cast his gaze to the side to see a small gray kit come over to him. Oh great... Spicepaw wasn't a cat to talk to others younger than him, with the exceptions of his family.
At the young cat's question, Spicepaw perked his ears in slight interest. Help a kit, hmm? I wonder what a kit would need help with? Also, this little kit seemed to like to get straight to the point, a trait that Spicepaw admired in other cats. She hadn't even told him her name. He usually would shoo the kit away in annoyance, but he cocked his head downwards to look at her. "Help you say? What kind of help?"
A smirk crossed her dainty features for a moment before Greykit realized her face was crunching and then returned it to the sweet and alluring composure she had before. Her tail tip curled with happiness as the apprentice gave her a chance to speak her mind before turning her away.It made her have a positive first impression of him, not that she really though or cared about where she viewed him. Grey just wanted his help. "I want to go outside but no cat has time to chaperone me." She said, making her olive eyes big and round, letting sadness well into them. Her acting skills were less than adequate for the demands she was making, but she was young and her manipulative skills were not yet high. Though she never meant harm from her gimmicks, rather she looked for an innocent adventure; a reason to bend the rules in her favor and see something interesting. She was tired of simply seeing elder after warrior, after 'tsk'ing' queen. She bounded up closer to the young tom and grinned pleadingly, her big silver ears twitching in his direct alert. "Would you take me?"

Last edited by Ever; May 3rd, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 02:26 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Glancing at the activities of the kits, Skywatcher recalled her own youth. Sunny days spent exerting yourself... Some days it got too much for her. She much preferred dreaming to herself. Perhaps it was better that way. Youth being spent on the young.
Ugh, she's too young to be thinking like this.
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:51 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Oh no, you could never do something wrong, and you did not ask the wrong question, and you are not in trouble!" Silentshade gave the frantic kit a comforting lick on the head before continuing. " Me and Brackenheart love you very much, and you are like a son to us, but Thornkit, we are not your real parents. Your real mother was named Rainflower and your real father was named Darkfang, one day a badger was in the territory and your father was on a patrol to go chase it out. He got hurt and died of it later; the badger stayed in the territory and a few days after your father died your mother was hunting, I was watching you while she was out, and the badger attacked her. Brackenheart found her,"Silentshade looked like she would burst out crying and Brackenheart's bright green eyes was shaded a dull green in sorrow. "We didn't want to tell you until you was a apprentice but we felt like it would give you more time to understand it better if we told you now. I want you to understand that even tough we are not your real parents we love you and will always care about you; and that Rainflower and Darkfang are watching you from Starclan, and they both loved you so much."Brackenheart said as he waited for the kit to fire questions at them or even worse; yell at them for not telling him sooner.
"Even if I'm adopted, I still love you." Thorn kit snuggled up against Bracken and Silent, dozing off

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
A smirk crossed her dainty features for a moment before Greykit realized her face was crunching and then returned it to the sweet and alluring composure she had before. Her tail tip curled with happiness as the apprentice gave her a chance to speak her mind before turning her away.It made her have a positive first impression of him, not that she really though or cared about where she viewed him. Grey just wanted his help. "I want to go outside but no cat has time to chaperone me." She said, making her olive eyes big and round, letting sadness well into them. Her acting skills were less than adequate for the demands she was making, but she was young and her manipulative skills were not yet high. Though she never meant harm from her gimmicks, rather she looked for an innocent adventure; a reason to bend the rules in her favor and see something interesting. She was tired of simply seeing elder after warrior, after 'tsk'ing' queen. She bounded up closer to the young tom and grinned pleadingly, her big silver ears twitching in his direct alert. "Would you take me?"
Spicepaw wasn't surprised by her request. Pretty much every kit wanted to go out of camp before they were old enough to. He himself had even wanted to. Spicepaw sat up slowly, taking his sweet little time. "You know, pretty much every kit I've met has asked that question." Spicepaw hadn't met many kits, but he didn't need to emphasize that. "I'd think that a kit like you could be a little more... Unique." Spicepaw let a small smirk cross his face at his own words. The tom wasn't usually one to mess around with other cat's heads, but there can be exceptions. "Besides... I don't think my father would appreciate it much if I took a kit outside of camp."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 4th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.