Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM

Old February 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

A small silver blueish tabby female could be seen sitting in front of the apprentice's den. She was looking around with her sea green orbs for her friend, Tigerpaw. She hadn't seen him for a while. He was usually up before her in the morning doing whatever the sneaky apprentice did. The female's eyes filled with worry as she couldn't seem to find him. She tilted her head in confusion as why she couldn't find him. However, the she-cat wasn't the best at finding things. It was one of her flaws.

To waste time, the female thought of her back story. It was nothing much. She had a pretty good life besides her parents going off into the forest one day and never returning. However, the she-cat was old enough by then to not need her mother's milk. She frowned at the thought. Memorypaw didn't have many memories of her family, which basically defeated the point of her name, but she did remember her mother telling her to be kind to others and to look towards the future not the past.

The hazy memories of her past began to creep into her brain. She, running around the nursery like a whirl wind, while her mother tried to get her to come down. However, the she-cat was a raging fire, ands he still was. The apprentice shut her eyes and smiled as she remembered more and more. She swayed a bit as well.
Tigerpaw was stretching in his nest. He had just finished grooming his odd pelt. It was no wonder he had his name. His pelt consisted no spots, just dark stripes that ran all down his pelt while the remainder of his fur was a dark russet coloring. Also, just like his named implied, he was a fierce feline, even for being an apprentice. He was fiery and listening only to his mentor and the high ranks. He did listen to senior warriors here and there, however he didn't let anyone boss him around and do to his obsession with the warrior code, he believes the borders should be guarded with fighting, not talk. Tigerpaw had always seemed to be one to jump right into fights and no care.

Anyways, the young tom padded from the apprentice's den and let the weak dawn light hit his fur and warm it slowly. He headed for the fresh kill pile before anything else and picked up a small blue gill right from the top. Turning, he wen to his favorite basking spot between the apprentice den and the warrior den and crouched down prepared to eat. However just as he was about to dig in, his hues caught sight up a familiar pelt and he whisked his tail across the ground. "Memorypaw!" he merely spoke the other apprentice's name before biting into the fish and starting to chew, enjoying his meal before she arrived.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Tigerpaw was stretching in his nest. He had just finished grooming his odd pelt. It was no wonder he had his name. His pelt consisted no spots, just dark stripes that ran all down his pelt while the remainder of his fur was a dark russet coloring. Also, just like his named implied, he was a fierce feline, even for being an apprentice. He was fiery and listening only to his mentor and the high ranks. He did listen to senior warriors here and there, however he didn't let anyone boss him around and do to his obsession with the warrior code, he believes the borders should be guarded with fighting, not talk. Tigerpaw had always seemed to be one to jump right into fights and no care.

Anyways, the young tom padded from the apprentice's den and let the weak dawn light hit his fur and warm it slowly. He headed for the fresh kill pile before anything else and picked up a small blue gill right from the top. Turning, he wen to his favorite basking spot between the apprentice den and the warrior den and crouched down prepared to eat. However just as he was about to dig in, his hues caught sight up a familiar pelt and he whisked his tail across the ground. "Memorypaw!" he merely spoke the other apprentice's name before biting into the fish and starting to chew, enjoying his meal before she arrived.
I'm on mobile so sorry if short

The female opened her eyes at the call of her name. She looked over toward the source of the voice. She smiled as she saw who it was. Her eyes filled with affection and care for her friend. She padded over to him and sat down next to him. "How are you tigerpaw?" She asked giving his shoulder a friendly lick. She purred as the female pulled back and looked the tom over. He looked like he was doing ok on the outside, but she wanted to know personally.
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
I'm on mobile so sorry if short

The female opened her eyes at the call of her name. She looked over toward the source of the voice. She smiled as she saw who it was. Her eyes filled with affection and care for her friend. She padded over to him and sat down next to him. "How are you tigerpaw?" She asked giving his shoulder a friendly lick. She purred as the female pulled back and looked the tom over. He looked like he was doing ok on the outside, but she wanted to know personally.
Despite his sleek pelt, everyone was suffering from leaf-bares lack of prey. His ribs were visible when you really studied his pelt and as he ate, he bites were filled with obvious hunger. He didn't eat the day before as he wanted his clan mates to eat before him, however you could only stand starving yourself for so long before you had to eat. The blue gill was devoured moments after Memorypaw arrived and she licked his shoulder, his own tongue rasped over his paws and over his whiskers to clean up the scraps. Only the skeleton of the fish lay beside him now.

Tigerpaw looked up no to get a good look at Memorypaw. She was a good friend, but... he'd leave it at that. A good friend. "I'm just fine, what about you?" he replied. His voice was deepening with his age. It wasn't a kit voice anymore and not quite a warrior voice. It was merely just a young cat voice which was a little awkward, but every apprentice went through it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 09:46 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

Despite his sleek pelt, everyone was suffering from leaf-bares lack of prey. His ribs were visible when you really studied his pelt and as he ate, he bites were filled with obvious hunger. He didn't eat the day before as he wanted his clan mates to eat before him, however you could only stand starving yourself for so long before you had to eat. The blue gill was devoured moments after Memorypaw arrived and she licked his shoulder, his own tongue rasped over his paws and over his whiskers to clean up the scraps. Only the skeleton of the fish lay beside him now.

Tigerpaw looked up no to get a good look at Memorypaw. She was a good friend, but... he'd leave it at that. A good friend. "I'm just fine, what about you?" he replied. His voice was deepening with his age. It wasn't a kit voice anymore and not quite a warrior voice. It was merely just a young cat voice which was a little awkward, but every apprentice went through it.
The female watched the skinny tom eat. She frowned, but most every cat didn't have a good weight during this time. She in fact, was skinny as well. However, she was to stubborn to eat before everyone else did. Her stomach growled as she looked at the fish.

The female then looked up at tigerpaw who was a bit taller then her. "That is good," she said licking her lips. She then took a breath, "I'm doing ok. I just wish this terrible season will go away, but on the bright side, we are closer to becoming warriors," she meowed giving a light smile. Tiredness could easily be seen in her eyes and on her maw. She hadn't been sleeping well and tended to stay up in her best at night. She didn't know why she was not sleeping but she also had an itchy bite on her back leg. She would scratch it all the time. She then bent down and chewed on the bite and growled. (She as a spider bite that is making her not sleep and making her really tired even if she gets sleep)
Old February 20th, 2017, 09:50 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Hi, I'm Spottedheart. I was a loner, until I heard of you guys. So I set out to find one of the Clans, and well, here I am. So, could I join your clan? Shuffles paws anxiously I'm a good hunter and fighter, and my mother told me once that I was of RiverClan blood. That's why she gave me a warrior name. Sighs I miss her... mumbles to self anyway, can I join? Looks at you, eyes shining
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedheart View Post
Hi, I'm Spottedheart. I was a loner, until I heard of you guys. So I set out to find one of the Clans, and well, here I am. So, could I join your clan? Shuffles paws anxiously I'm a good hunter and fighter, and my mother told me once that I was of RiverClan blood. That's why she gave me a warrior name. Sighs I miss her... mumbles to self anyway, can I join? Looks at you, eyes shining
Just letting you know, you don't have to ask to join. If you have a cat you want to roleplay you can jump right into whatever clan you want! (: Please check the FAQ's if you need any questions answered or talk to me or a staff member and you can introduce yourself in the introductions forum on forums page! Welcome to WCO!
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:54 PM
I got nothing...

@Lonestar23

A she cat could be seen in the clearing, well over the clearing. She was laying on a branch over hanging the camp. Her orange tabby tail was flicking back and forth below her. She watched all the cats that she thought were below her, well, she just didn't really care for them. Her white and orange tabby spotted body may have looked small, but she fought with her smarts, sharp tongue, and her stubbornness. She smiled at the thought of the cats making her leader for her loyalty and bravery to the clan. She felt her pelt grow warm as she thought these things.

Adderpaw was different from her sisters. They were kind and sensitive compared to her. She liked to get straight to the point and tell the hard truth of things. She guessed that is why she had few to no true friends. They just all liked her sisters. Galepaw, was the pretty and popular one,and petalpaw was close behind, while adderpaw sat in the shadows and looked down upon her sisters weird games. She needed to learn to protect and serve her clan. However, the female was also kind and caring when need be, but when she was kind and caring most of the time it was just sarcasm.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
The female watched the skinny tom eat. She frowned, but most every cat didn't have a good weight during this time. She in fact, was skinny as well. However, she was to stubborn to eat before everyone else did. Her stomach growled as she looked at the fish.

The female then looked up at tigerpaw who was a bit taller then her. "That is good," she said licking her lips. She then took a breath, "I'm doing ok. I just wish this terrible season will go away, but on the bright side, we are closer to becoming warriors," she meowed giving a light smile. Tiredness could easily be seen in her eyes and on her maw. She hadn't been sleeping well and tended to stay up in her best at night. She didn't know why she was not sleeping but she also had an itchy bite on her back leg. She would scratch it all the time. She then bent down and chewed on the bite and growled. (She as a spider bite that is making her not sleep and making her really tired even if she gets sleep)
Tigerpaw merely nodded one he was done grooming himself. Although his ears pricked to see her twisting awkwardly to reach a spot on her back. He wasn't sure what was going on, however he could sense the sleepiness in her movements and hear the growl coming from her as she itched something on her back. "Your back okay?" he inquired with a tilt of his head. He didn't want his clan mate in pain or have issues with anything and obviously she wasn't doing great in the state she was in.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 20th, 2017, 11:04 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

Tigerpaw merely nodded one he was done grooming himself. Although his ears pricked to see her twisting awkwardly to reach a spot on her back. He wasn't sure what was going on, however he could sense the sleepiness in her movements and hear the growl coming from her as she itched something on her back. "Your back okay?" he inquired with a tilt of his head. He didn't want his clan mate in pain or have issues with anything and obviously she wasn't doing great in the state she was in.
The female looked up at her friend. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said yawning.the females head then fell on tigerpaws shoulder. She was very tired, but she couldn't sleep. She had so much work to do. She closed her eyes for a few moments before bringing her head back up , "yeah, I think it is just a bite. It just itches is all," she said blinking up at the male.
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
The female looked up at her friend. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said yawning.the females head then fell on tigerpaws shoulder. She was very tired, but she couldn't sleep. She had so much work to do. She closed her eyes for a few moments before bringing her head back up , "yeah, I think it is just a bite. It just itches is all," she said blinking up at the male.
Tigerpaw's shoulder flinched upon her head touching it. He didn't care for touchy interactions, however he wasn't ever the one to touch other felines. As her head lifted back up, his shoulder seemed to relax a bit as well and he shook his head. "Well you're awfully tired for being fine," he replied with a blink of his green hues towards her. He was going to suggest that she see the medicine cat, but he knew it wasn't worth it since she was stubborn in that manner. Especially if she wouldn't rest for a few more hours. Some apprentices didn't wake up until sunhigh, so why couldn't she? She needed the sleep more than anyone apparently.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL