Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:50 PM
Judge, Jury, and...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:47 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 08:47 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM

Old February 17th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[QUOTE=CloverWitch;174367]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post

Ashenfeather swiped her tongue over her jaws and took a large bite from the fish. "Thank you, StarClan for this prey," prayed the she-cat and looked at her mate. "I'm so thankful to be in RiverClan, even if I'm a wet-paw. I don't think I could eat the other prey that the Clans eat," stated Ashenfeather and wrinkled her nose. "Especially rats and frogs, like ShadowClan."
"Frogs?" He spat. "I mean, I get rats...they just might get a disease. But frogs? There's nothing filling about frogs..." He wrinkled his nose in a look of disgust. "You know...I like clan life...especially Riverclan but...my father was a kittypet and my mother was a loner named Cream. She had a brother named Tea. I luckily was born out in the wilderness with my mother and her family so I come more from the loner side of things than my kittypet father who's name also happened to be Olive. I was just named Sunnie back then. But I feel like I've always lived in the clan." He took a breath then continued "my mother and her family moved into Riverclan then died in battle. Whilst my father died in his twoleg home. Coincidentally, Cherryskip used to be a kittypet. She and her two friends were living in that same house as my father...they were the first to discover him dead. Then her friends came to Riverclan with her and they fought alongside my mother and uncle. The two friends died whilst protecting them." And he stopped. "if you ever had kits, what would you want to happen to them?"
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:18 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;174373]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"Frogs?" He spat. "I mean, I get rats...they just might get a disease. But frogs? There's nothing filling about frogs..." He wrinkled his nose in a look of disgust. "You know...I like clan life...especially Riverclan but...my father was a kittypet and my mother was a loner named Cream. She had a brother named Tea. I luckily was born out in the wilderness with my mother and her family so I come more from the loner side of things than my kittypet father who's name also happened to be Olive. I was just named Sunnie back then. But I feel like I've always lived in the clan." He took a breath then continued "my mother and her family moved into Riverclan then died in battle. Whilst my father died in his twoleg home. Coincidentally, Cherryskip used to be a kittypet. She and her two friends were living in that same house as my father...they were the first to discover him dead. Then her friends came to Riverclan with her and they fought alongside my mother and uncle. The two friends died whilst protecting them." And he stopped. "if you ever had kits, what would you want to happen to them?"
Ashenfeather listened to Olivesun's story and couldn't help but feel sorry that he had lost his family. Not to mention that Cherryskip had also lost her two friends who Ashenfeather was sure were really great cats, all of them actually. She took another bite from her fish, thinking about Olivesun's question. "If I ever had kits I would want them to be safe and happy where they were living at, here in RiverClan," she finally responded. "At least I would hope so, you know? If they wanted to become loners or kittypets or even join another Clan, I would be upset like any other mother would be. And I would worry for them. But sometimes cats will follow their hearts and decide what they think is best for them. But I would be proud of them, no matter what. If they grew up here to be strong warriors, I would always show my gratitude towards them. If they chose to leave the Clan I would still be proud that they are following their hearts, as long as it's for a good reason."
Closet/Self Teaching Witch
(Yes, I am a witch. Not stating this as a joke.)
List of my chars are here: clovercharactersheets.weebly.com
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Falling In

[QUOTE=CloverWitch;174397]
Quote:

Ashenfeather listened to Olivesun's story and couldn't help but feel sorry that he had lost his family. Not to mention that Cherryskip had also lost her two friends who Ashenfeather was sure were really great cats, all of them actually. She took another bite from her fish, thinking about Olivesun's question. "If I ever had kits I would want them to be safe and happy where they were living at, here in RiverClan," she finally responded. "At least I would hope so, you know? If they wanted to become loners or kittypets or even join another Clan, I would be upset like any other mother would be. And I would worry for them. But sometimes cats will follow their hearts and decide what they think is best for them. But I would be proud of them, no matter what. If they grew up here to be strong warriors, I would always show my gratitude towards them. If they chose to leave the Clan I would still be proud that they are following their hearts, as long as it's for a good reason."
"If they died I'd want them to at least go down in battle, with honour. Of course I've never died before so I wouldn't know, but, I think it feels better to die in better it feels good to die in battle. Or maybe I'm just a dramatic cat. But let's hope to StarClan that that never happens to us or any cat ever again." He sighed. "Umm, let's go into the Warriors den, for a little more privacy..."
(So...about kits. Seeing as they've only just become mates how long do you want to wait until they have kits. Start of March? End of March? I think about a month would do...)
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:39 AM
CloverWitch

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;174405]
Quote:
"If they died I'd want them to at least go down in battle, with honour. Of course I've never died before so I wouldn't know, but, I think it feels better to die in better it feels good to die in battle. Or maybe I'm just a dramatic cat. But let's hope to StarClan that that never happens to us or any cat ever again." He sighed. "Umm, let's go into the Warriors den, for a little more privacy..."
(So...about kits. Seeing as they've only just become mates how long do you want to wait until they have kits. Start of March? End of March? I think about a month would do...)
Ashenfeather nodded and disappeared into the den with Olivesun.

(About a month is fine, so middle March?)
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:40 AM
Falling In

[QUOTE=CloverWitch;174419]
Quote:

Ashenfeather nodded and disappeared into the den with Olivesun.

(About a month is fine, so middle March?)
(Okay, let's say...the 18th? Then she gives birth after another month on the 18th of April?)
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:02 AM
CloverWitch

[QUOTE=NightWarrior4Life;174421]
Quote:
(Okay, let's say...the 18th? Then she gives birth after another month on the 18th of April?)
(yup, sounds good to me!)
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Slash-GNR

Clearwing glanced about the clearing, wondering where his little apprentice was. Surely she wouldn't be far, considering he was her mentor. Why did he have to get stuck with an apprentice anyway? It's not like there aren't any other cats who actually want an apprentice, so why did he get stuck with one? That was one of the few times Clearwing cursed at himself for having intellect, as it was probably because of how well he could come up with a strategy for almost any situation. That had to be it, right? His amber eyes searched the clearing. She had to be there somewhere. The normally quiet tom then rolled his eyes, sat his furry butt down, and called out to his apprentice. "Sparrowpaw, let's start training," he said simply. He was pretty sure she could hear him, but if she couldn't, then she was too far away from camp anyway. He flicked his fluffy tail in slight annoyance, waiting for the young she-cat to emerge from where she was hiding.

Last edited by Teza; February 19th, 2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old February 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

The blind molly's head whipped around at hearing her name, her ears swiveling to locate were the sound was coming from. Blackgaze slightly found the source of the voice, her jaws slightly parted to take in Cloudrain's scent. "Oh. Hey there, Cloudrain." The inky-furred deputy greeted with a chill cat-like grin. The female hummed softly for a moment as she turned her body to face Cloudrain, hoping she had the right direction. Though, from the close scent, she was facing Cloudrain's general direction. Her blind, milky, green eyes shimmered with different emotions at the moment. The most noticeable was soft happiness that she was talking to one of her best friends while the other that rivaled this sight was the added anxiety and stress onto her from being the new deputy of RiverClan. Though, it seemed as the black warrior was doing fine.
Cloudrain watched as Blackgaze turned around to face her direction. She tilted her head slightly to the side to see if the deputy would be able to get it right. Blackgaze did. Cloudrain often wondered how Blackgaze could live blind. How did she know where everything was? What was it like? It often left her in awe as she thought about it. And to think the she-cat was the deputy, that just meant she had a lot of things to deal with. "How are you?", Cloudrain asked the she-cat, excitement bubbling in her eyes. It wasn't very often she got to talk to one of her best friends. Russetstar was normally busy, Tumblestep was who knows where, and Blackgaze was often busy as well. She made good use of the time she spent with the three cats, if she ever could. Despite Blackgaze being blind, Cloudrain could see the emotions swirling in her milky, green eyes. There was happiness, yet she could sense stress too. Was she being overworked with duties? Or was something wrong?

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

OH MY GAWD I HAVE NOT POSTED IN A WHILE!) SpeckleNose, a pretty speckled she-cat rose from a patch of sunlight, a purr rumbling in her throat as the sunlight seeped into her cream speckled fur. she scrambled up from her spot and store across the clearing while swiping a paw over her whiskers she wanted fetch a juicy fish from the fresh kill pile, though she wasn't all that hungry she was just in the mood to eat. SpeckleNose seemed content and friendly, she felt good right now and had energy sparking through her pelt as she was begging to be sent out for a hunting patrol, the thought of dunking her paw into the cold water to scoop out a silver, fresh fish made her mouth water. she also felt as if she wasn't very social and wanted to be in the nursery nursing kits as a mother, but she knew it would take time to find a mate and pregnancy seemed like seasons!
Old February 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
led into temptation

(Open ^^)
Moonpaw sat in the clearing, licking her right paw gently. A few days ago she had gotten a thorn in it and a large scratch down her leg. The thorn had gotten infected, and hurt more often. She hadden't gone to the medicine cat yet, manly because she didn't want to get in the way of Arcticpaw.

Last edited by judas; February 17th, 2017 at 06:29 PM.