Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Quiiiiick question 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:16 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:12 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:08 AM
soak up the sun || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 06:56 AM

Old March 29th, 2023, 09:42 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Bittersweet Beginnings[Plot]

Hi! I have decided to create a new character and her name is going to be Shadowkit! However, how her life started will not be the greatest. She’ll be born to a very temporary OC of mine named Sweetpea! She was only made up just for this plot and I’m going to need to have a requirement for this. A main requirement for this is that the cat will be a male and an AMAB. Including if the tom will be dark-furred so it fits with the genetics. Now, onto the plot:

Sweetpea is a kittypet who had been lonely for most of her life. She’s considered a very sweet and affectionate molly. She’s considered a caretaker for most of the young kits in her neighborhood, even if she isn’t a mother herself. One day, she stumbles upon [RiverClan Warrior], which Sweetpea will naturally introduce herself and be her sweet, considerate self. She’ll become good friends with [RiverClan Warrior] and she’ll end up even helping them out with an injury they gain in in the future of this plot. I would like for them to do things together that’ll eventually lead to them falling for one another. Eventually, [RiverClan Warrior] will admit his feelings for Sweetpea, leaving her shocked and astonished. She’ll then say that she has fallen for him too, and they eventually become mates. However, this will lead to problems for them later on. This will be a slow-burn, so I would like for this to take a good bit.

Eventually, Sweetpea soon realizes that she is expecting his kits. This will worry her because these kits will be considered half-clan. She keeps this pregnancy a secret from him all the way until she has these kits in a barn. There will the three kits. However, two of these kits will be stillborn and only one of them survive. Sweetpea names this she-kit Shadow, for her dark, pitch black fur. However, This may all seem like an happy ending, but unfortunately, a storm hits and this causes Sweetpea to leave the barn as it goes down because of the storm. This causes Sweetpea to eventually become weakened due to her have just baring kits. She knows that she won’t be able to properly raise Shadow herself, so she tries to find [RiverClan Warrior], eventually stumbling into him and being barely able to stand. She gives him Shadow and explains that she had been expectant of his kits. Confused and terrified, [RiverClan Warrior] will take Shadow as Sweetpea says her last words to him, resulting afterwards with her her dying due to her weakened state and immune system. This may not sound as wrenching as it does by plot, but I want this scene as wrenching as possible in the RP itself.

[RiverClan Warrior], terrified and confused, will take Shadow back to RiverClan, however he’ll stumble into [RiverClan Warrior 2], who looks more aggrivated then concerned. They’ll ask what [RiverClan Warrior] is doing with a kit, and [RiverClan Warrior] explains his whole ordeal with Sweetpea and that she bore him a daughter. [RiverClan Warrior 2] will still be infuriated by this, but will take [RiverClan Warrior] back to camp so that he could speak to Pikestar about Shadow. This can be taken to Joining and Rejoining for [RiverClan Warrior] to tell Pikestar about Shadow, and Shadow will then evidently earn the name Shadowkit afterwards.

Aaand that’s the plot! Now, before you start submitting characters, here’s a few things I need you to know. I’m going to be a bit picky for who will be Shadowkit’s father. I am going to be checking to see if the genetics will be right for this and I am say that if you do apply, just know that your character will have to be having no participation in Shadowkit’s life while she’s a kit, only for when she becomes an apprentice for when he should be around her life, because that’s where her story truly begins.

You may make applications for the stillborn kits. Just know, that you will only appear in Shadowkit’s dreams when she is older. She’ll not know that they are her siblings, except if they tell her that they are. They’ll play a role in her story, just it’s only a brief one.

For anyone applying for the RiverClan Warrior 2, I generally don’t care for appearances and names unlike RiverClan Warrior. As RiverClan Warrior 2 only plays a brief role for this. However, I would like for if the warrior is at least a senior warrior, as it’ll play a major role for this.

Now, for Sweetpea’s appearance, I’ll write down a description so that you have some idea for what you should apply with if you are being a RiverClan Warrior or even one of the stillborn kits.

Sweetpea is described as a small, dark-furred, dark smoky-gray, almost black molly with long, soft fur. She has relatively more of a round build, located mainly around the stomach and head and having generally more rounded ears. Her paws are a lighter tinge of gray, along with the tip of her tail and chest. Her eyes are a delicate leafy green, shining brightly like the deep green pine trees. The fur along her neck and tail is generally longer than most parts of her body. There are also tufts of fur along the back of her paws, that are usually generally well-taken cared of. Along her neck, is a noticeable deep purple collar, with a bright, distinctive yellow bell along the middle to state her kittypet roots.

There won’t be any format for you to use, I’ll be wanting to see some creativity done with these forms. I want to see what can blow me away with these forms. I would like to see what characters you come up with! Try to make sure to mention me though, I would like to see what you have. However, one recommendation I would make while creating your forms is for why and how this character may potentially interact with Shadowkit once she is in RC.

Edit: I was thinking about it, and if you wish to apply for RiverClan Warrior, your OC can be a former/missing member of RiverClan itself and it’ll make the plot more interesting! They could be rejoining for this if you wish, or they could simply be out of Shadow’s life if you wish. This is just a thought, but it’s allowed!

RiverClan Warrior[Taken by no one]
Stillborn Kits[Kit #1 taken by @/Soldier’s Killjoy, kit #2 still open]
RiverClan Warrior 2[Taken by @/WhiteDawn’s Nightspark]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 3rd, 2023 at 03:15 AM.
Old March 29th, 2023, 10:24 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Bittersweet Beginnings[Plot]

Hi! So... Let's jump into!

Name: Nightspark
Role Wanted: RiverClan Warrior 2
Appearance: A huge and muscular tom with black fur and white spots along the body, he have many scars on the body... And he got green eyes!

Personnality: (And here is where the fun begins!) Nightpark is a calm, emotionless tom, he see all the clan cats as brothers, but he hate the kittypets and rogues, seeing them as "corrupted", he also hate some clan cats he see as "heretics", in fact, Nightspark's temperament is pretty abnormal, yes, he have a particular trait, he is a zealot, he doesn't exactly love Starclan, he WORSHIPS him, it go at a point he pray StarClan, for him, a love between a Clan cat and a kittypet or rogue can seem like a blasphemy toward StarClan...
Why do I want that role? Like explained above, NightSpark won't (or hardly) tolerate a such blasphemy, so that's why I wanted to bring him... And because this seems fun!
Mention: @ares
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old March 29th, 2023, 11:22 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old March 29th, 2023, 12:42 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Killjoy
male - he/him
Stillborn(resurrected, pwease?)
Crusher, as one of the stillborns, may or may not be resurrected.

Despite his name, he is a kind cat. He only cares about others, and he often puts them before himself. He hates to see others feeling sad, and he will often give them gifts to make them feel better. The kind tom loves others with a passion, and often falls for them easily. Killjoy loves to offer gifts to others, and he will often give his family members flowers and other such gifts.

He is a small dark-furred black smoke-colored tom with long, silky fur and a bright hazel-green color with golden flecks around the pupil. He has slightly longer mane-like fur around his neck, on his tail(long and fluffy) along with lighter grey flecks on the tips of his silky fur.

@ares

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 29th, 2023, 08:25 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump

Old March 30th, 2023, 03:29 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump

Old March 30th, 2023, 06:42 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump

Old March 30th, 2023, 10:58 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
Killjoy
male - he/him
Stillborn(resurrected, pwease?)
Crusher, as one of the stillborns, may or may not be resurrected.

Despite his name, he is a kind cat. He only cares about others, and he often puts them before himself. He hates to see others feeling sad, and he will often give them gifts to make them feel better. The kind tom loves others with a passion, and often falls for them easily. Killjoy loves to offer gifts to others, and he will often give his family members flowers and other such gifts.

He is a small dark-furred black smoke-colored tom with long, silky fur and a bright hazel-green color with golden flecks around the pupil. He has slightly longer mane-like fur around his neck, on his tail(long and fluffy) along with lighter grey flecks on the tips of his silky fur.

@ares
Accepted as one of the stillborn kits! and yes, you may resurrect Killjoy.

Last edited by iliri; March 30th, 2023 at 12:08 PM.
Old March 30th, 2023, 10:59 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDawn View Post
Hi! So... Let's jump into!

Name: Nightspark
Role Wanted: RiverClan Warrior 2
Appearance: A huge and muscular tom with black fur and white spots along the body, he have many scars on the body... And he got green eyes!

Personnality: (And here is where the fun begins!) Nightpark is a calm, emotionless tom, he see all the clan cats as brothers, but he hate the kittypets and rogues, seeing them as "corrupted", he also hate some clan cats he see as "heretics", in fact, Nightspark's temperament is pretty abnormal, yes, he have a particular trait, he is a zealot, he doesn't exactly love Starclan, he WORSHIPS him, it go at a point he pray StarClan, for him, a love between a Clan cat and a kittypet or rogue can seem like a blasphemy toward StarClan...
Why do I want that role? Like explained above, NightSpark won't (or hardly) tolerate a such blasphemy, so that's why I wanted to bring him... And because this seems fun!
Mention: @ares
Accepted as RiverClan Warrior 2

Old March 30th, 2023, 11:50 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

YAY!
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...