Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:57 PM
Russetpaw TRACKER
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:56 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:55 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:47 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw caught sight of his mentor and Alunapaw from across the clearing, and felt his heart beat a little bit quicker than normal. It scared him, alot, honestly. He wasnt supposed to be feeling this. He was in the dating game; Date a she-cat for at least two weeks, dump 'em, move on to the next. It was a constant cycle in his eyes. But he found himself not enjoying it as much as he used to. Meeting girls, charming girls, it was his thing. Why didnt he enjoy it as much?

Oh, speaking of.. Hunterpaw glanced around, catching sight of a familiar ginger apprentice. Sunpaw. The she-cat glanced his way, giving a flirty smile at him before turning and padding off toward a few other apprentices. Hunterpaw grinned charmingly back at her before she turned, a chuckle escaping his lips. He quite enjoyed his time with the younger she-cat, but, it had been two weeks. He'd have to break things off. Oh, she probably wouldnt be that affected. Probably.

Hunterpaw stretched, wondering whether to go over and tell her now, but before he could decide, a voice broke into his thoughts. Hunterpaw paused and swiveled his head around, his eyes lighting up when he saw his mentor padding toward him. "Dont call me a kit!" Hunter protested lightly, grinning up at the cat he thought of as his father.

"Whats on my mind? Whats on my mind isssss.." Hunterpaw cast another glance toward Sunpaw, watching the way her orange fur glimmered in the sunlight, before continuing with a smile. "Its been two weeks, and you know what that means." Springwind did know, right? Did Hunterpaw tell him about his dating rule? Hunterpaw simply shrugged it off, giving his chest fur a few licks. "So, what are we doing today?"
Springwind brushed his tail above Hunterfang, rolling his eyes. ''I only call you what you act like.'' His eyes shone amusement, and he, as his apprentice answered his second question, he seemed to be in a daze. Springwind was wondering what was wrong with the younger tom, and followed his glance towards a pretty orange cat. Springwind turned back to his apprentice, shaking his head.

''It's been two weeks, huh?'' He tilted his head. ''Shame on you, Hunterpaw. Breaking these poor females heart, and for what?'' Springwind asked, his voice turning from playful to stern. The tom did not understand why he wanted to hop from female to female, but he figured within time that Hunterpaw would understand, and feel the same hurt that he gave the other females.

''You know, Hunter.'' Springwind began as he once again glanced at all the she cats around him. Especially all the pretty apprentices. From Sunpaw with the other apprentices, her friends, the older tom supposed, to his own niece, hopping along rocks at a distance. Then, he turned back to his apprentice. ''One day, you're going to fall for one she cat that's going to be giving you a run for your prey, and one day you'll realize that maybe...you could never have her. Always remember; you reap what you sow.'' Ah, his favorite line, and he wanted to embed that in his apprentice. Hunterpaw was young, and he probably wouldn't understand it until he was of age.

Besides, it was only kitty crushes, which wouldn't do any harm. Springwind wouldn't judge him about that. Though he did find this two weeks rule amusing. ''How is your brother doing?'' He asked, hoping to get on a lighter conversation. A part of him knew that Hunterpaw only played around with hearts was because of his father, but even his father was running after a lunatic mate, who seemed to have him on hold.

''And, today, I'm thinking we're going to scout around a bit. Probably practice your climbing. How are you on that by the way? I know I took Aluna out to practice her hunting while I gave you some time. She has improved!'' The tom was impressed that his niece was doing well with her climbing. In fact, she was exceeding in it. Which was weird, considering windclan cats were known for their speed not climbing abilities. And, Alunapaw wasn't as fast as the others around her, which was also once again...weird. Bringing himself back to reality, and getting to his paws as he began padding away, and flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow. ''Maybe we'll even work on your sharp turns when you're running as well.''
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:10 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Springwind brushed his tail above Hunterfang, rolling his eyes. ''I only call you what you act like.'' His eyes shone amusement, and he, as his apprentice answered his second question, he seemed to be in a daze. Springwind was wondering what was wrong with the younger tom, and followed his glance towards a pretty orange cat. Springwind turned back to his apprentice, shaking his head.

''It's been two weeks, huh?'' He tilted his head. ''Shame on you, Hunterpaw. Breaking these poor females heart, and for what?'' Springwind asked, his voice turning from playful to stern. The tom did not understand why he wanted to hop from female to female, but he figured within time that Hunterpaw would understand, and feel the same hurt that he gave the other females.

''You know, Hunter.'' Springwind began as he once again glanced at all the she cats around him. Especially all the pretty apprentices. From Sunpaw with the other apprentices, her friends, the older tom supposed, to his own niece, hopping along rocks at a distance. Then, he turned back to his apprentice. ''One day, you're going to fall for one she cat that's going to be giving you a run for your prey, and one day you'll realize that maybe...you could never have her. Always remember; you reap what you sow.'' Ah, his favorite line, and he wanted to embed that in his apprentice. Hunterpaw was young, and he probably wouldn't understand it until he was of age.

Besides, it was only kitty crushes, which wouldn't do any harm. Springwind wouldn't judge him about that. Though he did find this two weeks rule amusing. ''How is your brother doing?'' He asked, hoping to get on a lighter conversation. A part of him knew that Hunterpaw only played around with hearts was because of his father, but even his father was running after a lunatic mate, who seemed to have him on hold.

''And, today, I'm thinking we're going to scout around a bit. Probably practice your climbing. How are you on that by the way? I know I took Aluna out to practice her hunting while I gave you some time. She has improved!'' The tom was impressed that his niece was doing well with her climbing. In fact, she was exceeding in it. Which was weird, considering windclan cats were known for their speed not climbing abilities. And, Alunapaw wasn't as fast as the others around her, which was also once again...weird. Bringing himself back to reality, and getting to his paws as he began padding away, and flicking his tail for his apprentice to follow. ''Maybe we'll even work on your sharp turns when you're running as well.''
(I just realized something)
(We need a MINKUS O3O)

"Then you should be calling me warrior." Hunterpaw sniffed, turning his head away mockingly as he shot a smirk at his mentor. The black and white Tom knew he didnt act anywhere near a warrior. Especially not with the dating game. Again thoughts of his father intruded, and he could feel the smile on his face washing away.

But he shook these thoughts off as Springwind spoke again, and his ears flicked at his mentor's words, a frown tugging at his lips. He shook it off, as he shook everything off. "Two weeks. So that the girls dont get too.." Hunterpaw found his gaze drifting over to Sunpaw again, and he blinked slightly before continuing. "...Attached. Two weeks doesnt give them enough time to get too attached and all, that way they're not as heartbroken." Hunterpaw mewed, remembering why he'd enforced the 'two weeks' rule in the first place.

And not because a she-cat had gotten attached...

~~

"So, babe," Hunterpaw said sweetly as he followed a pretty light gray she-cat into the territory. He was about seven, six moons old then, and as flirty as ever. Pausing, he gave his chest fur a few licks before continuing. "What are we doing today? Hunting?"

"Actually,"
The she-cat glanced back at him, an unreadable emotion flickering through her bright blue eyes. The blue eyes Hunterpaw got lost in every single day. "I have something...Different...For today."

"Oh?"
Hunterpaw's ears pricked at once, curiosity in his brown eyes as he padded forward to walk beside her, their pelts brushing softly. "And what would that be, my dear Wrenpaw?"

"Look, Hunter.."
Wrenpaw hesitated as she pulled away slightly, glancing down. "We've been together for a couple moons now."

"Yeah?"
Hunterpaw pressed, and Wrenpaw looked down.

"Hunterpaw, you know how my Dad is in ShadowClan?"

"We visit him everyday."
Hunterpaw purred, smiling softly. "He's the one that put us back together when we broke up last moon."

"Yeah."
Wrenpaw sighed, looking away for a moment before she continued. "Well me and him talked yesterday. He wants me to come to ShadowClan, with him."

It took a few moments for this to sink in, and when it did, Hunterpaw was quick to respond. "I'll come with you."

"You cant, Hunterpaw."
Wrenpaw laughed softly, gazing at him. "Your place is here. Mine isnt."

"Im half-Clan to--"

Wrenpaw cut him off. "Thats not what im saying. Everything for you is here. Theres nothing for me."

Hunterpaw flinched at those words, but he couldnt seem to speak. So im nothing.

"Im sorry, Hunter. I've gotta go." Wrenpaw moved forward to press her nose to his cheek. Hunterpaw just pulled back, and Wrenpaw frowned.

"Love you." She whispered, blinking at him before turning and padding off. Hunterpaw watched her go, a sharp pain stabbing at his heart. Thats when his decision seemed to seal. No more getting attached. He knew it'd be a while, but he'd eventually get back into the dating game. But two weeks was his limit.

Two weeks. Hunterpaw thought, watching Wrenpaw disappear out of sight. Im not getting hurt like that again...And neither will anyone else.

~~

Hunterpaw was staring at nothing in particular as the memory when through his head, and he found himself blinking, unable to speak. Wonder how she's doing, actually. He found himself thinking. But he shook his head vigorously and turned back to his mentor just in time to hear his next words.

"Oh, Eclipsemoon? He's fine. Fine." Hunterpaw said briskly, his voice quieter than usual. He tried not to remember that day. The two weeks rule was more for his benefit, to be completely honest. He was already growing close to Sunpaw. And he didnt want to go through what he had with Wrenpaw, and what his father had gone through with his mother.

"Ironic." Hunterpaw mumbled under his breath, just barely loud enough for Springwind to hear. Hunterpaw's mother had left for another Clan; The one Hunterpaw thought he had fallen in love with left for another Clan. And now both Hunter and his father were heartbreakers. Players. Jerks.

Hunterpaw sighed softly to himself, but shook his head and padded after his mentor, trying to shake off the bad thoughts. "Sounds good." He tried to sound optimistic as he spoke, looking away. Great, today was one of those days.

This is gonna be a looooooonnnngggg day.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Smokethorn grinned when Sunsong reported her meal of an entire blackbird, a.k.a. the average-sized meal for a cat. Last time he saw her, before the Evil Era, she could barely ingest a morsel of a mouse. Besides his pride for her improvement on eating, he couldn't help but feel exceedingly happy about her own excitement for her success. Last time they met, she had been sad and guilty, but now, she was non-stop smiling.

``Stay here! I'll get you something to eat.`` No doubt Smokethorn trusted his mate greatly, but she'd do anything to make sure he was happy. No way she'd lie to him, especially with kits on the way. Plus, he'd like to see Sunsong eating for himself. It'd bring him much joy and pride. ``I'll eat with you, if it makes you feel better,`` he added before spinning on his heel and sprinting off to the fresh-kill pile. With a racing heart that always came simply at the thought of his mate, he searched the pile for an acceptable meal. He settled for two young rabbits, and he was quick to carry them back to his significant other.

Carefully, Smokethorn set a rabbit at Sunsong's paws, briefly glancing upward at her belly, at their unborn kits. The thought brought a large smile to his face, and then he pulled away. He settled down in front of Sunsong, his forepaws resting before him, and his haunches tucked tightly against his flanks. The young rabbit was sprawled across his front paws. ``Have you seen Adderpaw or Leopardpaw recently?``
When Sunsong told her mate that she wanted to be better, she meant it with all her heart. While they were separated, like anycat she had felt down at times. It felt that her other half was missing for those moons, that apart of her was missing just because of her own fears. She felt guilty, that them not being around eachother was her fault,but she did what Smokethorn had always wanted her to do. Is to be happy. She did her best to do that, improving her health by the day. It was a nibble on a bird here,a bite from a mouse here. But now she was slowly improving he diet, wanting to be better and healthier. She wouldnt let her unborn kits suffer because of her own guilt. Sure her problems were still there and needed to be worked out, but for now she wanted to focus on being a mother. As the rabbits were placed infront of her,she eyed them and then looked back up at her mate. She still held guilt for being a forever queen, she didnt know why, and she wish she could think differently. She wished she could feel just as important as a warrior, she looked down at the rabbit in hesitation. She gave a small huff,trying to get over herself and her thoughts, taking a small bite from the rabbit without a complaint,ears twitching at her mates question. She nodded,¨Yes, I gave a stern talking to Leopardpaw because she was jumping ontop of the dens.¨ she chuckled a bit looking back on the memory. She was a stern mother when needed be. ¨I saw Adderpaw recently, she´s very excited to be a big sister. She wanted to see the kits I was planning on adopting in the nursery later.¨
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:08 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

He chuckled as she said she thought she was forgotten. "Not at all." he said, his voice still cool and smooth. He understood where she was getting at. Many have been killed or hurt in those tunnel collapses. Even his own brother was killed. And then his mother drowned. Shame, but he didn't faulter, and kept himself together and has become loved for his attitide.

He listened to her tell her tale and nodded, still laying on his back. "Makes sense. Rogues and Twolegs aren't really the greatest reasons, but then again you had no choice really." he said, shrugging.

"Oh, my name, dear StarClan." he chuckled and rolled back onto his stomach. "The name's Larkmark." he said with a friendly smile. He dipped his head as he spoke his name and kept his smile and gaze. His dark pastel blue eyes shone in the light that entered the clan. "Pleased to finally have a talk with the former deputy." he said, his smile showing his flirting attitude. "And may I say, you're even more pretty than described." he purred.

Whether or not she would get angry at his flirting, he always had done it. He didn't do it to annoy, more so to make someone feel good about themselves. He was known for that. He was known for his smile, gaze, and pick-up lines that made everyone feel warm and sweet inside. His compliments and choice of words worked the same, and so when someone was down they would come to him for a piker-uper. Sure many thought him to be childish but in all reality he was just doing what he does best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh no, it's alright if you need the rest. You've come a long way,"
The darker furred tom reassured him. After all -- he could wait. He'd learned to wait throughout his own training, there had been times when he was tired but had had to stay up anyways. Or the restless nights when he had waited for news, or just waited for someone else. As a matter of fact, he'd waited almost a little too long now, it seemed. One thing did bother him, however; what had Russel meant, 'out of your hair?' This was the first time he'd gotten to meet new cats in a long time. And, with everyone else so busy... the company was very much appreciated. After all, Canineheart was busy, Fawnflower... the cat he'd met a little while ago was doing something else... and Sagewhisker was dealing with her kits. Blazingstar was always busy, he had to lead the Clan all the time.

So, the company was much appreciated by the tom. He glanced down at the smaller female who was curled up against Russel's paws. The two of them seemed to have a close bond. All three of them. He hoped, if they were accepted and got to know other cats, that their bond would remain. It was unique. Different, after all. Something that was quite a beautiful thing, in Obsidiansky's opinion. He wouldn't want anything to get in the way of that. And, he certainly wouldn't want the very thing they had come all this way for to get in the way of that. But as far as the tom knew... with a unique bond like theirs, they should be fine.

(Lark reminds me of one of my characters, Tundrastorm. They would be such a great pair of flirtatious bums---he would be like his wingman XD)

Infernosky's tall auds twitched slightly at his first response, "Well, it sure feels like it. Neither Shrikecall nor Blazingstar had ever even heard of me before."

After she had told her brief overview of where she had been the past several moons, she answered his remark with earnest, "Believe me, if I had any choice in the matter, I would have beat those rogues and scurried out of the tunnels the first chance I got, but the tunnel collapse crippled my back legs for a while---which is why the rogues kept me captive, and why I couldn't escape from the blasted twolegs." Her tongue was bitter when she recalled these events. She could almost blame Hickory, the cat that had intentionally caused the collapse, for everything that happened. She wanted to. She needed to blame somebody for all this, and Hickory seemed the most plausible cat responsible.

"Larkmark," She tasted the name on her tongue, "Pleasure to meet you as well. I--" Her sentence was thrown off when the tom complimented her. THAT was something she wasn't expecting. As deputy, no one ever spoke to her in this way---she always required respect and formality. Now, as a fellow, casual warrior, she could be spoken to in any way a cat liked. Oh yes, that much was true; Shrikecall and Obsidiansky were the first evidences of that. She didn't realize how unnatural all of this would feel; how was she to react? The tabby's platforms shifted beneath her unsurely. Her first reaction was to treat it as obnoxious flirting; attitude and snarky-ness that needed to be shot down. No, she corrected herself, I am no longer deputy; I have no authority over this cat. I'm practically an omega in this clan. If I want to be kept in, I need to watch my tongue. She corrected her train of thought by considering the possibility that he was being sincere. He sure sounded sincere; in fact, the words were no said with a tone of haughtiness at all. Perhaps he really was being honest?
Or perhaps she had been overthinking it. That was something she never did before. Where did that come from? "Thank you...I appreciate it." Came her formal response. Despite all the thoughts that went about in her mind like a hornets nest, her outward demeanor rarely gave way, and from an external perspective, she looked as formal and professional as ever, in her words, her expression, and her structure.

"If you'll excuse me," She decidedly continued, glancing over at the her friends, who still awaited her news, "I need to deliver some good news to my friends over there; you're welcome to accompany me, and I'll introduce you to them, if you like." She said this over her shoulder as she was already sauntering toward the awaiting group, long and soft banner trailing behind her.

Meanwhile, Russel was nodding his head appreciatively to Obsidiansky, "I appreciate your generosity, I but truth be told I probably won't be able to really rest until I hear from Infernosky, so I might as well stay up and talk to..." He trailed off when he noticed a fireypelted she-cat heading their way. Finally! "Ah, here she comes now!" He remarked in a light and calm, yet excited tone.

He searched the fae's expression for any sign of the news that would soon reach his anxious auds, but her expertly statue-like expression revealed nothing. Jitterpaw was snoring softly beneath him, pillowing his plushy platforms beneath her head, preventing him from moving from his current position. The chartreaux shot an anxious glance toward Obsidiansky to share his anticipation.

Whether or not Larkmark had followed Infernosky across the clearing, the red tabby was now facing the group, with a, well, resting b*tch face across her features.

"Well?" Russel inquired after a few heartbeats.

After letting them hang for a moment, the former deputy let a small smile crack her maw as she said, "We can stay. Blazingstar has accepted us all into Windclan."

"Fantastic!" Russel grinned and let out a long exhale, "Good; I was beginning to worry." He then let his cheery icy-blue optics drop down to the snoring fluff on his paws. "Should we wake here and tell her the good news?"

"Best to let her rest a bit," Infernosky replied, "She has already over-worked her young body---she's not accustomed to all that traveling. However, I plan on requiring both of you to begin your warrior training as soon as possible," Her monotone voice hid the little flame of excitement she felt in her chest, "I will give you tonight and tomorrow to rest and heal, but I will begin your training immediately after. Are we clear?" The red tabby suddenly could feel that old deputy authority coming out again; it felt good to be back.

"Yes ma'am," Russel replied with a short chuckle, then looked to Obsidiansky, "I suppose you can take that nap now. Thank you so much for giving us the tour; you've helped us immensely."

Infernosky cut in here, "Hang on now. Obsidiansky, I might need you to assist me in training. Do you have an apprentice?" The former deputy found herself thinking ahead, and she began to pace back and forth, "Of course, you both are going to acquire clan names. Jitterbug will need to take on an apprentice name; Jitterpaw? Is that necessary? Perhaps it can pass. Russel, you will need a suffix to your name. We need to shape up your fighting skills, but you shouldn't need too much training; you're a fine fighter already." She turned back to look at Obsidiansky with a whole new expression on her face; slightly widened eyes, pursed lips and a thoughtful demeanor about her face. She always used to look like this as a deputy, mind always racing. "Of course, you aren't required to; I can perhaps find another warrior to assist me. I will have to talk to Blazingstar about this." She returned to pacing again. There was so much she needed to do, and how she loved it.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Today was going to be a good day- she knew that, for sure. Brindlestorm had just received her warrior name, and she was sure that she was going to spend her moons as a warrior different than as an apprentice- she wasn't going to be stuck in the shadow of her father any longer. She was Singenight's daughter, but that didn't mean she had to like him, or that she had to act like him as well. Entering the clearing with happiness almost spread across her face, she stood confidently against the crowds of cats passing by, her tan- and black spotted pelt ripping in the breezes which gave her clan it's name. She could never leave this place for somewhere like the Dusk Syndicate, and though she was away from most of her kin these days, she wasn't away from her true home. Her clan was what truly laid in her heart, and she was loyal to it and the cats who resided within.

Gazing around at the crowded clearing, she knew herself under a brand-new name- something that changed her entire perspective on the camp. She was a warrior now, a cat who commanded respect and attention. Brindlestorm was somebody new now, a cat who wouldn't be pushed around by other cats who thought she was weak. She was strong now, and brave, and independent. She would be powerful, and beautiful, and amazing just the way she was.
@turtle
Old April 24th, 2017, 01:14 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
@Zero to Hero
@bad company
@Lilly
@fenic!

(oops omg haha. i didn't know if you wanted to rp their dreams or something so i was waiting haha)

When Surgestorm said that the thyme was a good idea, a bright burst of pride exploded in the young apprentice's chest like a firework. Featherpaw beamed with self pride, and when he assigned her a job to do, she nodded very quickly, and got right to her small paws, eager to help. She didn't know Tawnypaw all that well, but she'd never miss a chance to befriend a new cat or help one. Featherpaw glanced back at Surge, who was busily working on the more severely injured apprentice. "I'll get right to it," she told him with a sharp nod.

Padding over to Tawnypaw, the young cat looked over her scratches, judging bout how many leaves and such she'd need by how severe the scratches were. "Here," she meowed. "Chew this up. It will calm you down; relax a bit, you know? It's called thyme. And don't worry about Moonpaw; she's in good paws. None of this is your fault, just know that. Sometimes bad things happen- it's all just being at the wrong place at the wrong time." Featherpaw meowed soothingly, nudging the small, green leaves towards the fellow apprentice with a small smile and kind eyes. "Now just relax while I work on your scratches. They don't look to awful, you'll be fine." She added, but knew that Tawnypaw wasn't worried about that at the moment.

Tawnypaw's injuries were pretty bad, she knew deep down, but not life threateningly bad. But Featherpaw wasn't nervous about that- she was nervous because she'd never fully cared for a patient on her own. What if I use the wrong herbs? What if I forget which ones to use? She thought, panicking slightly. No, Featherpaw. You have to be calm. You can do this. She thought arguably, chewing on a very small amount of thyme herself. Her head began to clear as the soothing juices trickled down her throat. Alright. I need cobweb and marigold. She thought. "Now, just chew on the thyme while I go fetch marigold and cobweb." Featherpaw instructed, before quickly padding back to Surgestorm's herb storage.

She noticed they were running a tad low on cobweb, but that would be easy to find, seeing as it was newleaf. The marigold was a little low too, but surely they'd be able to go back to that odd twoleg building to fetch more herbs soon. Wrapping the cobweb around one paw and taking the marigold in her maw, she padded back to Tawnypaw to tend to her injuries. The fluffy, white she-cat sat down beside Tawnypaw and unwrapped the cobweb from her paw, and began to gently but also strongly press the cobweb to a scratch just above her eye that was bleeding into the apprentice's eyes.

Featherpaw got to work at doing this to the rest of her injuries; some more severe than others. She then began to chew the marigold to put on the injuries, the taste odd as she tried not to swallow the herb. She then applied a layer of the chewed marigold to the injuries, jut as Surge had done. Then, Featherpaw applied a layer of cobweb and left it there to soak up the blood.

Once she'd finished, Featherpaw looked over her work, rather proud of herself. "This is marigold," She meowed to Tawnypaw, trying to keep her mind off of her injured friend. "It helps stop infections. And that's cobweb- but you probably knew that already. It soaks up the blood to help stop the bleeding. If you need anything, just call me back over. But I'll be back after helping Leopardpaw to replace the marigold and cobwebs." Featherpaw meowed kindly.

She knew that it helped to explain exactly what one was doing- it calmed the patient down. It also taught them some helpful things. That's how Featherpaw had come to love herbs- when she was young, she'd accidentally eaten a deathberry and had to come to the medicine den. Surgestorm had given her yarrow to make her throw it up, she remembered, and he told her about how yarrow worked. That was the first time she'd talked to him, and it felt just like yesterday.
Her friend was probably dead thanks to her. I'm an awful, terrible cat, aren't I? Look at me getting all this treatment and doing absolutely nothing. The only severe injury she'd sustained was a rather deep gash towards the base of her ear, which had stopped most of it's bleeding by now-- the apprentice was still a bit dizzy, but she was fine enough to stand, wasn't she? Blood loss wasn't an issue when somebody was already dead because of her actions. "Are you kidding me? It's all my fault, because I'm the one who said it was okay to go out there!" Tawnypaw hissed, her eyes flaring up with hatred and disappointment towards herself.

"I don't want your stupid herbs. You're wasting your time."
She snorted, tears forming at the bases of her eyes slowly as she shook her head, getting up quickly. Tearing the herbs off her scratches in a defiant manner, her eyes narrowed as she pushed away the thyme leaves, huffing in disinterest. If I'm a murderer, I'd better start acting like one, shouldn't I? They're just trying to calm me down before they turn me in! I get their drill- they're medicine cats. I bet they know how to turn a cat into glorified dust with all these leaves around here. It hurt to tear off all the bandaging with her claws, but she found herself having to endure the pain, thinking of what Moonpaw had to go through.

Tawnypaw didn't care about the possibilities of things like infection, or if her injuries would get worse over time- she didn't care about anything at the moment except for getting the hell out of the medicine cat's den. I don't even deserve to be here, but I guess I'll savor what time I have left. Before she went, however, she turned her head towards Surgestorm in disdain, her eyes narrowing with hatred. "Besides, you couldn't save my mother-- what makes you think you can save us?"

I'd always thought of a future where we were together. Maybe a kit or two, hanging out every day by the camp entrance. I'd bring you prey and you'd give me your smile. I love your smile, did you know that? It's the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

But now you're gone, and I don't know if I can live alone anymore like this. He killed my family. They all died, and he couldn't save them, and he couldn't save you, too, could he?

Goodbye, Moonpaw.

And she walked.

{ @Lilly @Zero to Hero aand she's out of the den ;0; so many feelings }
Old April 24th, 2017, 09:29 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
(I just realized something)
(We need a MINKUS O3O)

"Then you should be calling me warrior." Hunterpaw sniffed, turning his head away mockingly as he shot a smirk at his mentor. The black and white Tom knew he didnt act anywhere near a warrior. Especially not with the dating game. Again thoughts of his father intruded, and he could feel the smile on his face washing away.

But he shook these thoughts off as Springwind spoke again, and his ears flicked at his mentor's words, a frown tugging at his lips. He shook it off, as he shook everything off. "Two weeks. So that the girls dont get too.." Hunterpaw found his gaze drifting over to Sunpaw again, and he blinked slightly before continuing. "...Attached. Two weeks doesnt give them enough time to get too attached and all, that way they're not as heartbroken." Hunterpaw mewed, remembering why he'd enforced the 'two weeks' rule in the first place.

And not because a she-cat had gotten attached...

~~

"So, babe," Hunterpaw said sweetly as he followed a pretty light gray she-cat into the territory. He was about seven, six moons old then, and as flirty as ever. Pausing, he gave his chest fur a few licks before continuing. "What are we doing today? Hunting?"

"Actually,"
The she-cat glanced back at him, an unreadable emotion flickering through her bright blue eyes. The blue eyes Hunterpaw got lost in every single day. "I have something...Different...For today."

"Oh?"
Hunterpaw's ears pricked at once, curiosity in his brown eyes as he padded forward to walk beside her, their pelts brushing softly. "And what would that be, my dear Wrenpaw?"

"Look, Hunter.."
Wrenpaw hesitated as she pulled away slightly, glancing down. "We've been together for a couple moons now."

"Yeah?"
Hunterpaw pressed, and Wrenpaw looked down.

"Hunterpaw, you know how my Dad is in ShadowClan?"

"We visit him everyday."
Hunterpaw purred, smiling softly. "He's the one that put us back together when we broke up last moon."

"Yeah."
Wrenpaw sighed, looking away for a moment before she continued. "Well me and him talked yesterday. He wants me to come to ShadowClan, with him."

It took a few moments for this to sink in, and when it did, Hunterpaw was quick to respond. "I'll come with you."

"You cant, Hunterpaw."
Wrenpaw laughed softly, gazing at him. "Your place is here. Mine isnt."

"Im half-Clan to--"

Wrenpaw cut him off. "Thats not what im saying. Everything for you is here. Theres nothing for me."

Hunterpaw flinched at those words, but he couldnt seem to speak. So im nothing.

"Im sorry, Hunter. I've gotta go." Wrenpaw moved forward to press her nose to his cheek. Hunterpaw just pulled back, and Wrenpaw frowned.

"Love you." She whispered, blinking at him before turning and padding off. Hunterpaw watched her go, a sharp pain stabbing at his heart. Thats when his decision seemed to seal. No more getting attached. He knew it'd be a while, but he'd eventually get back into the dating game. But two weeks was his limit.

Two weeks. Hunterpaw thought, watching Wrenpaw disappear out of sight. Im not getting hurt like that again...And neither will anyone else.

~~

Hunterpaw was staring at nothing in particular as the memory when through his head, and he found himself blinking, unable to speak. Wonder how she's doing, actually. He found himself thinking. But he shook his head vigorously and turned back to his mentor just in time to hear his next words.

"Oh, Eclipsemoon? He's fine. Fine." Hunterpaw said briskly, his voice quieter than usual. He tried not to remember that day. The two weeks rule was more for his benefit, to be completely honest. He was already growing close to Sunpaw. And he didnt want to go through what he had with Wrenpaw, and what his father had gone through with his mother.

"Ironic." Hunterpaw mumbled under his breath, just barely loud enough for Springwind to hear. Hunterpaw's mother had left for another Clan; The one Hunterpaw thought he had fallen in love with left for another Clan. And now both Hunter and his father were heartbreakers. Players. Jerks.

Hunterpaw sighed softly to himself, but shook his head and padded after his mentor, trying to shake off the bad thoughts. "Sounds good." He tried to sound optimistic as he spoke, looking away. Great, today was one of those days.

This is gonna be a looooooonnnngggg day.
''You'll be called a warrior once you earn that title.'' Springwind flicked his tail, glancing at his apprentice, then trotting on. As he listened to his apprentice, Springwind couldn't help, but reflect on how when he was Hunterpaw's age, he hardly looked at the other females. He was a shy apprentice then, only being friends with his brother and Lovelorn--Lovepaw at the time. It all seemed...years ago, but Springwind could see it vividly. He could see Lovelorn everyday when he gaze at his kin, his niece who was the doppelganger of her mother's vanishment.

The tom came back to reality, and he stopped for a few moments, listening to Hunterpaw. ''Attached, huh?'' He mewed, shaking his head. He noticed the younger tom looking at another female apprentice. A purr of amusement came from his throat. ''I'm supposing she's next?'' He asked, pointing a paw towards the pretty feline. ''Or, is her two weeks already over?'' He smirked, before continuing on.

''I'm letting you know now, Hunterpaw.'' Springwind begins, ''There's plenty of time for you to oogle at these she cats as you're older. Right now, you should focus on your training. You know, so you could become a better warrior.'' He pointed out. Springwind hopped onto a rock, and swiftly jumped off, turning to his apprentice once more, as he felt the breeze tickling his fur. The younger tom seemed deep in thought, and he wondered if Hunterpaw was even paying attention to him. Then, a thought occurred to Springwind that in order for Hunterpaw to learn, he would need to experience life the way it was. Springwind was only there to guide him, to listen to him, and if Hunterpaw allowed him so, to comfort him. He dealt with a lot, being half-clan, being just like his father...it was truly sad.

''Good. I'm glad Eclipsemoon is doing great. How is your other siblings?'' He asked, and stopped in his tracks once more to find a perfect spot for them to practice. Springwind did not feel like going to the training moor, and thought the clearing--a few distance away--would be the perfect place to practice running and sharp turns. Maybe even hunt a bit. He wanted to do anything before Hunterpaw decided he would use his charms to woe another victim. The thought was laughable, but at least Hunterpaw had more confidence than Springwind had when he was his age.
Old April 24th, 2017, 05:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
(Lark reminds me of one of my characters, Tundrastorm. They would be such a great pair of flirtatious bums---he would be like his wingman XD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

Infernosky's tall auds twitched slightly at his first response, "Well, it sure feels like it. Neither Shrikecall nor Blazingstar had ever even heard of me before."

After she had told her brief overview of where she had been the past several moons, she answered his remark with earnest, "Believe me, if I had any choice in the matter, I would have beat those rogues and scurried out of the tunnels the first chance I got, but the tunnel collapse crippled my back legs for a while---which is why the rogues kept me captive, and why I couldn't escape from the blasted twolegs." Her tongue was bitter when she recalled these events. She could almost blame Hickory, the cat that had intentionally caused the collapse, for everything that happened. She wanted to. She needed to blame somebody for all this, and Hickory seemed the most plausible cat responsible.

"Larkmark," She tasted the name on her tongue, "Pleasure to meet you as well. I--" Her sentence was thrown off when the tom complimented her. THAT was something she wasn't expecting. As deputy, no one ever spoke to her in this way---she always required respect and formality. Now, as a fellow, casual warrior, she could be spoken to in any way a cat liked. Oh yes, that much was true; Shrikecall and Obsidiansky were the first evidences of that. She didn't realize how unnatural all of this would feel; how was she to react? The tabby's platforms shifted beneath her unsurely. Her first reaction was to treat it as obnoxious flirting; attitude and snarky-ness that needed to be shot down. No, she corrected herself, I am no longer deputy; I have no authority over this cat. I'm practically an omega in this clan. If I want to be kept in, I need to watch my tongue. She corrected her train of thought by considering the possibility that he was being sincere. He sure sounded sincere; in fact, the words were no said with a tone of haughtiness at all. Perhaps he really was being honest?
Or perhaps she had been overthinking it. That was something she never did before. Where did that come from? "Thank you...I appreciate it." Came her formal response. Despite all the thoughts that went about in her mind like a hornets nest, her outward demeanor rarely gave way, and from an external perspective, she looked as formal and professional as ever, in her words, her expression, and her structure.

"If you'll excuse me," She decidedly continued, glancing over at the her friends, who still awaited her news, "I need to deliver some good news to my friends over there; you're welcome to accompany me, and I'll introduce you to them, if you like." She said this over her shoulder as she was already sauntering toward the awaiting group, long and soft banner trailing behind her.

Meanwhile, Russel was nodding his head appreciatively to Obsidiansky, "I appreciate your generosity, I but truth be told I probably won't be able to really rest until I hear from Infernosky, so I might as well stay up and talk to..." He trailed off when he noticed a fireypelted she-cat heading their way. Finally! "Ah, here she comes now!" He remarked in a light and calm, yet excited tone.

He searched the fae's expression for any sign of the news that would soon reach his anxious auds, but her expertly statue-like expression revealed nothing. Jitterpaw was snoring softly beneath him, pillowing his plushy platforms beneath her head, preventing him from moving from his current position. The chartreaux shot an anxious glance toward Obsidiansky to share his anticipation.

Whether or not Larkmark had followed Infernosky across the clearing, the red tabby was now facing the group, with a, well, resting b*tch face across her features.

"Well?" Russel inquired after a few heartbeats.

After letting them hang for a moment, the former deputy let a small smile crack her maw as she said, "We can stay. Blazingstar has accepted us all into Windclan."

"Fantastic!" Russel grinned and let out a long exhale, "Good; I was beginning to worry." He then let his cheery icy-blue optics drop down to the snoring fluff on his paws. "Should we wake here and tell her the good news?"

"Best to let her rest a bit," Infernosky replied, "She has already over-worked her young body---she's not accustomed to all that traveling. However, I plan on requiring both of you to begin your warrior training as soon as possible," Her monotone voice hid the little flame of excitement she felt in her chest, "I will give you tonight and tomorrow to rest and heal, but I will begin your training immediately after. Are we clear?" The red tabby suddenly could feel that old deputy authority coming out again; it felt good to be back.

"Yes ma'am," Russel replied with a short chuckle, then looked to Obsidiansky, "I suppose you can take that nap now. Thank you so much for giving us the tour; you've helped us immensely."

Infernosky cut in here, "Hang on now. Obsidiansky, I might need you to assist me in training. Do you have an apprentice?" The former deputy found herself thinking ahead, and she began to pace back and forth, "Of course, you both are going to acquire clan names. Jitterbug will need to take on an apprentice name; Jitterpaw? Is that necessary? Perhaps it can pass. Russel, you will need a suffix to your name. We need to shape up your fighting skills, but you shouldn't need too much training; you're a fine fighter already." She turned back to look at Obsidiansky with a whole new expression on her face; slightly widened eyes, pursed lips and a thoughtful demeanor about her face. She always used to look like this as a deputy, mind always racing. "Of course, you aren't required to; I can perhaps find another warrior to assist me. I will have to talk to Blazingstar about this." She returned to pacing again. There was so much she needed to do, and how she loved it.

The black tom had given a quick nod to Russel and was about to depart when Infernosky cut in, stopping him as he turned around to look at her. It was almost impossible not to when she was talking; she had the authority and command of a deputy, not to mention the power as well. Unique coloring, too... Obsidiansky didn't often, if he had ever, seen that type of coloring on a WindClan cat before. Or any other for that matter. That was another thing that made it so hard for him not to look... he was fascinated by it. His own pelt seemed so dull... though that wasn't too disappointing, had he been another she cat, he might have been furious.

Something odd that he had noticed about them. They tended to get jealous so easily... but he was speaking of females as though they were another species entirely, aliens from another planet, and in his opinion, they might as well have been. Odd cats. Cats whom he wasn't quite sure what to make of at times. But, at least they had some traits that were the same. Toms could get jealous too, as Obsidiansky knew very well... he had gotten jealous before, after all. Very... very... unfortunately jealous. Thankfully that was all in the past now, no need for jealousy at the moment, and certainly not of anyone who dared to take a cat he was interested in.

There it went again. That unnecessary, unnatural anger that seemed to boil inside him even when he thought about someone making him jealous. He opened his maw to respond to her earlier question, only to hear her speak again, this time addressing not him but her two friends. Quickly he shut it, not feeling like looking stupid, and he looked down at the ground as he cleared his throat. Whoops. Her new expression gave him quite a surprise, she looked... much more as though she were in charge. Which surprised him, he thought she had already looked close to-- well, not perfect, but the perfect deputy.

She seemed to have the traits needed. Too bad she hadn't been here when Shrikecall had been assigned, it seemed to Obsidiansky that she would have made a better deputy. "I... do have an apprentice, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I helped out. I could always bring him. Or I can help after I'm done training with him." The tom offered, sitting back down and curling his tail around his paws once more. His exhaustion seemed to be gone. Thank goodness the three of them had been accepted, he had pretty much figured that they would... Blazingstar had been fair in this situation. The deputy was probably furious. More then furious to be honest, and that thought made Obsidiansky wince. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble.

Probably not, he hadn't done anything wrong! Technically. At her next words he felt like he should be lowering his head in respect, and shifted his weight as though trying to figure out whether it would be the right thing to do or not. Surely not, right? Did she want to be treated like any ordinary clan cat, or like the deputy that she had been? The result of his confusion was a sort of awkward half-dip of his head, looking more like he'd either been looking at the sky and was changing positions to look at the ground or like he was staring at something interesting and had just come back to the real world. "Whatever you think would be easier. I'm just here to help." The tip of his tail flicked.

Pretty much, that was the only reason. Oh sure he liked the new cats, but he wasn't here for his own benefit. Though, truth be told, he was getting... a considerable amount of pleasure out of being around them. They were nice! And, Obsidiansky hadn't made a new friend in a while, as it had been aforestated. So the tom was actually quite glad to have them show up, despite the commotion Shrikecall had started with not trusting them and all. The tom had found that to be quite rude, but he couldn't say much; he'd been like that just a few moons ago. It was only then he had decided to try to be more pleasant to strangers, and had found that it worked quite well for him. And now? He had already made up his mind to get these cats settled, and hopefully in the process, he would make a few new friends.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Tawnypaw was absolutely miserable. She was a murderer, wasn't she? She had orchestrated all the events which had led to the apparent death of somebody she couldn't bear to let go of-- it wasn't something she would admit to just anyone, but she loved her. It was something that was more than friendship, and something that she just ended- though in the bottom of her heart, she knew that there was a chance of her being able to live with herself knowing Moonpaw was waiting for her in StarClan. She couldn't live on if she spent the rest of her life living but with somebody else, somebody who wasn't her. Storming out of the medicine cat's den with blood trickling from her newly-opened wounds and tears streaking down her cheek, she shook her head in misery as she continued through the camp, settling by the entrance with her head hung low. She gave of an aura of don't mess with me, though she really felt like she had to talk to somebody, anybody.

I'm so so sorry, Moonpaw- I didn't mean to do this, I swear. I would've never let you go there, I would've never followed you into the forest if I knew what was going to happen, I promise!

Sitting by herself, her paws felt heavy with guilt, and all of these feelings which were rushing through her head. She was embarrassed, terrified, in shock- she hadn't even had the herbs to help her calm down before the burst out of the den, having torn off all her bandaging in resistance. If she kept this up, she was going to end up just like her family- dead. Everyone she cared about was suddenly slipping out of her grasp, shattering like broken glass- she only had one more cat she could actually trust, somebody she could talk to, somebody she could share her secrets with. Aspenpaw.
@Lonestar23
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw was absolutely miserable. She was a murderer, wasn't she? She had orchestrated all the events which had led to the apparent death of somebody she couldn't bear to let go of-- it wasn't something she would admit to just anyone, but she loved her. It was something that was more than friendship, and something that she just ended- though in the bottom of her heart, she knew that there was a chance of her being able to live with herself knowing Moonpaw was waiting for her in StarClan. She couldn't live on if she spent the rest of her life living but with somebody else, somebody who wasn't her. Storming out of the medicine cat's den with blood trickling from her newly-opened wounds and tears streaking down her cheek, she shook her head in misery as she continued through the camp, settling by the entrance with her head hung low. She gave of an aura of don't mess with me, though she really felt like she had to talk to somebody, anybody.

I'm so so sorry, Moonpaw- I didn't mean to do this, I swear. I would've never let you go there, I would've never followed you into the forest if I knew what was going to happen, I promise!

Sitting by herself, her paws felt heavy with guilt, and all of these feelings which were rushing through her head. She was embarrassed, terrified, in shock- she hadn't even had the herbs to help her calm down before the burst out of the den, having torn off all her bandaging in resistance. If she kept this up, she was going to end up just like her family- dead. Everyone she cared about was suddenly slipping out of her grasp, shattering like broken glass- she only had one more cat she could actually trust, somebody she could talk to, somebody she could share her secrets with. Aspenpaw.
@Lonestar23

The silver, black spotted tom was having a fine day. He'd been doing pretty well... so far everything had been going just right for him. That was, until the commotion in the clearing... something that had turned his whole day around. The tom still wasn't sure what had happened. Aspenpaw had seen something, though what it was, he couldn't tell. He'd thought he'd seen Tawnypaw, and... a glimpse of white fur that looked like Moonpaw's, though splashes of crimson had been seen on the ground also. Surely that wasn't Moonpaw! It couldn't have happened to his friend, it... wasn't possible. Of course it wasn't possible. A familiar pelt caught his eye and he headed over, his expression worried. There was crimson on her own pelt as well. There was nothing he could say for the moment being, he was... in shock. What is Tawnypaw doing out here? If she's hurt, why isn't she in the medicine cat's den? What... who... he was ready to hurt anyone who had done this to his friend.

It was part of his personality. A part of himself he didn't know whether to like or loathe, whether to be grateful for or to hate. But, he would do anything for his friends. And he was definitely ready to fight whatever had hurt Tawnypaw like this. Moonpaw. The two were always together, what had... what had happened? Was she okay? Alarm flashed through his features as he sat down next to his friend, his eyes still worried.

"Tawnypaw?"

A moment of silence as he paused, his expression utterly dumbfounded that anyone would have the heart to do this to an apprentice. But the world was evil, as he had recently learned. A moment of silence passed before questions flew from his maw one after the other, going at a speed that was almost supernatural.

"What happened? Why aren't you in the medicine cat's den? Who--"
Before he asked his final question, his eyes narrowed dangerously. This wasn't a part of the tom that was often obvious, but always there, lurking beneath the surface of his normally calm, friendly exterior.

"Who did this to you?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread