by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:34 PM

Old May 4th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dark Forest Training

archscar runs to the other side without being touched, he jumps up in the air ready to land on scar
@Moonhunter

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:36 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Scar rears up, ready to throw Archscar off if he lands on her. @spirit free

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:37 PM

archscar lands on scar sinking his claws in he holds on tightly not letting go
@Moonhunter

Old May 4th, 2022, 04:28 PM
Princess Scarheart

My Mood: Queenly

Scar twists sharply, nearly throwing Archscar off. Her head turns, ready to bite Archscar's paws. @spirit free

I'm lesbian, so I'm very sorry homophobic people, but you'll have to deal with it.

How well do you know me?: https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?

Character Site: Coming Soon!

Bump me if I haven't replied within 24 hours!
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:36 AM

archscar sinks his claws deeper not wanting to let go, he bites on scars neck" surrender yet?" he says with eyes sharp
@Moonhunter

Old May 10th, 2022, 11:15 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodle View Post
Pigeonpaw stopped when Figwind jumped to the rock in front of her. She watched in awe. The molly was awe-inspiring in her grace and power to Pigeonpaw. The apprentice scrambled over to sit below her grandmother as the molly began grooming herself. Whats next? It can't be time to wake up already.

Pigeonpaw suddenly beamed under Figwind's assesment. She nodded enthusiastically, "Ill work hard always! I wont let you down!"

Her thoughts drifted slightly as she thought of why exactly she knew she wouldn't fail. Looking back at Figwind with a thoughtful expression she said, "Um, Figwind, could you maybe tell me more about my father, uh, Elmshadow? My mentor says i maybe shouldnt tell him - about me, i mean. But i just want to know more about him."
@Ravensong
**Figwind**
@Toodle

A small satisfied smile spread over the she-cat's face. Young Pigeonpaw wants to know about her father. How sweet? She was beginning to feel bad that she couldn't truthfully give the young she-cat better news about the father she'd been seeking for so many moons. A sour taste filled her mouth at the thought of her thankless son. She realized her gaze had begun drifting as her mind wandered back towards those distant moons raising her litter. She brightened her smile and met Pigeonpaw's eyes. "Your father. Oh that is a strange thing to think about. My son having kits of his own. I'm sure you're aware, though I wonder if you've thought about, your not his only kit. He has other kits, does he not? Have you tried talking to any of them?" Figwind studied the younger she-cat, curious as to her reaction to being reminded that she had other siblings, but not only that, she had siblings that her father hadn't left with no knowledge of him. She let her face drift as she visibly pondered Pigeonpaw's statement about her mentor's thoughts on whether or not to tell Elmshadow. "Are you so sure Elmshadow doesn't already know about you?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 12th, 2022, 02:08 PM

My Mood: Cool

Anticipation filled Pigeonpaw as Figwind began talking about Elmshadow. After all these moons she was going to learn about her father. After everything she'd gone through ti get ti here. Her heart sank a little as Figwind continued though. He has other litters. He has other daughters that he has fathered and raised. Goldenstep was his mate, they had Ashpaw and Sunsetpaw and Chamomilepaw who weren't much younger than herself. Did that mean Goldenstep could be her mother? Or was it some outsider and thats why Elmshadow had never claimed her and Snowpaw? Suddenly her world was turning Topsy turvy again and Figwind's final question put her own thoughts outloud. Do i know that Elmshadow doesnt know about me? How could he not? Why didnt he want me? She felt she needed to confront him but also terrified to know the truth at the same time. He had to accept her now, now that she's proven herself so strong. No, she's proven she could lose a battle and become a cripple... "I - I guess i dont. Do you - Do you think hed want me, if he knew?"
@Ravensong
Gingercry
Old May 13th, 2022, 02:12 AM
Raven

**Figwind**
@Toodle

The light-colored she-cat slipped off her rock as she noticed Pigeonpaw growing more concerned and slid her way around the older apprentice. It felt good watching her plan unfold so neatly and yet there was a bitter tang of pity. She'd truly grown to like the ambitious young cat and seeing her distraught brought up feelings that Figwind hadn't anticipated, but she reminded herself that it wasn't her that was causing the strife, it was her lousy son for fathering then abandoning his kit. This was on him, she was simply giving the young cat answers. She took a deep breath, laying her feathered tail neatly around Pigeonpaw. "Oh, dearest. Any cat that doesn't want you would be a fool, though..." Figwind looked down thoughtfully. "There are many fools walking within the forest." Her eyes flicked back to Pigeonpaw. "Keep your chin up, young one. You do not need the approval of those fools, you're better than they are. If Elmshadow cannot see your worth then he's a fool as well."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 13th, 2022, 12:25 PM

My Mood: Cool

Pigeonpaw thought over what figwind had said. She didn't feel better than anybody else. She'd lost her first real battle, her birth parents hadn't wanted her, Snowpaw had left and Batsong apparently hadn't wanted her. They couldn't all be fools, could they? She shrugged, unsure. "Then i giess ill just have to show him that im worth it."

@Ravensong
Gingercry
Old May 14th, 2022, 01:49 AM
Raven

**Figwind**
@Toodle [I figure we can end it here?]

The graceful she-cat cocked her head, looking at ambitious apprentice. She was surely a go-getter. Figwind had an agenda, sure, but she found that she wasn't lying when she assured Pigeonpaw that anybody would be a fool to not want her. She had something that sparked Figwind's attention, beyond the expected of her being Elmshadow's illegitimate daughter. She was spunky. Figwind smiled and let her body relax, falling slightly away from Pigeonpaw's side. She gave a nod as she rose to her paws. Taking a few steps away, back towards the rock she'd previously been perched on, she gave a half-hearted look back, swishing her feathered tail. "I've no doubt that you'll do exactly that, young one. In the meantime, you are welcome here whenever you wish." She wasn't sure what her son's intentions were exactly and she couldn't say if the poor child had any hope of achieving her goal or not but she hoped truly that she'd find whatever she needed to, though Figwind had no doubt that Pigeonpaw would thrive.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing