Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:26 PM

Old October 21st, 2020, 12:26 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
Emberfrost stood up and brushed some debris off of her fur.
"I don't sleep well. I'm going for a short walk to tire out." She explained gently. Her voice was so soft..
"Oh, that makes sense." Chickadeepaw sat next to Emberfrost. "Aren't you scared of the dark?"
Old October 21st, 2020, 03:44 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @StarSpirit2009 @Daunting Drago0n @Dart (The Nightlight) --

[just moved it here to keep it moving]

Another patrol? And another time with hunting? Doetuft could in all honesty admit she was tired of hunting... at least a border patrol had the chance to experience something exciting. Instead here she was moving over to the gathering cats who'd called her name. This... would be miserable. She didn't even have anyone to keep her mood up, so it was sour mood for today. Teach the blind cat to be stealthy, what a joke... but the apprentices would most definitely need it... and so that was why she flickered her ears steadily before, not letting Fawnwhisper lead as originally said, she just waved her tail and led the patrol out. They had to keep moving, they did not want Dawnstar on their ass... or at least Doetuft didn't want to be the one to suffer those consequences. "Come... on." So moving further out the molly sat down as soon as they reached what she was able to sense as semi darkness, and directing her blind gaze on the apprentices and Fawnwhisper, "Are any... of you... semi good... at stealth training?" She was experienced... because it was her life. Darkness. But she knew many cats were just too dependent on the light and she doubted that Fawnwhisper was as proficent in managing around in the dark as she was. But... the other warrior could surprise her.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 21st, 2020, 05:27 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Another patrol? And another time with hunting? Doetuft could in all honesty admit she was tired of hunting... at least a border patrol had the chance to experience something exciting. Instead here she was moving over to the gathering cats who'd called her name. This... would be miserable. She didn't even have anyone to keep her mood up, so it was sour mood for today. Teach the blind cat to be stealthy, what a joke... but the apprentices would most definitely need it... and so that was why she flickered her ears steadily before, not letting Fawnwhisper lead as originally said, she just waved her tail and led the patrol out. They had to keep moving, they did not want Dawnstar on their ass... or at least Doetuft didn't want to be the one to suffer those consequences. "Come... on." So moving further out the molly sat down as soon as they reached what she was able to sense as semi darkness, and directing her blind gaze on the apprentices and Fawnwhisper, "Are any... of you... semi good... at stealth training?" She was experienced... because it was her life. Darkness. But she knew many cats were just too dependent on the light and she doubted that Fawnwhisper was as proficent in managing around in the dark as she was. But... the other warrior could surprise her.
"Yes, I've learned really well how to hunt". Said Littlepaw. "I killed a vole the size of me!" Mewed the little apprentice.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 21st, 2020, 05:42 AM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

“I am,” Fawnwhisper said quietly.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old October 21st, 2020, 08:57 AM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
"Oh, that makes sense." Chickadeepaw sat next to Emberfrost. "Aren't you scared of the dark?"
"Um....yes." She usually ignored the dark shadows on the sides of paths, but honestly she was afraid of it. "Would you like to join me? I guess having someone else would make it less scary, no?"
Old October 21st, 2020, 10:50 AM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

@ChillCat @RussetShade

Ghosttail padded through the marsh. He was picking up a few scents of frog and lizard, but ignored them for he spotted a large frog up ahead. He paused, crouched down, and took a large leap at it. The frog looked up at its demise and tried to leap away, but it was too late. Ghosttail licked his chops at the sight of the kill. He muttered a short, silent prayer to StarClan and glanced at Scorchstrike. "We should get a move on, if any prey saw this they'd be hightailing it to WindClan by now."
Old October 21st, 2020, 10:55 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@~-Stealth-~

Scorchstrike purred as Ghosttail caught the frog, and smelled mouse close by. Sniffing around, she crept toward the mouse while her injuries were aching so her crouch wasn't great. The mouse, who must have been an idiot, deaf, or both, was unaware of its fate. Scorchstrike leapt forward and snapped her jaws on its neck.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:28 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
"Um....yes." She usually ignored the dark shadows on the sides of paths, but honestly she was afraid of it. "Would you like to join me? I guess having someone else would make it less scary, no?"
"Sure!" Chickadeepaw stood up, smiling.
Old October 21st, 2020, 11:31 AM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daunting Drago0n View Post
"Sure!" Chickadeepaw stood up, smiling.
Emberfrost smiled gently and wrapped her tail around the smaller cat, their fur brushing down the path. It was rather chilly.
"See? That's better."
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:22 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
@~-Stealth-~

Scorchstrike purred as Ghosttail caught the frog, and smelled mouse close by. Sniffing around, she crept toward the mouse while her injuries were aching so her crouch wasn't great. The mouse, who must have been an idiot, deaf, or both, was unaware of its fate. Scorchstrike leapt forward and snapped her jaws on its neck.
"Good work." Ghosttail meowed. She forgot to add a prayer, but really, who cared? "Hold on... I smell something over here." It smelled like... a combination of a mouse and a cat. Ghosttail had no idea what the heck it was.
@gs29513 u want to do rogue? EH?))