Old September 4th, 2017, 12:46 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverblue View Post
@Tigress

Mmmmm...

The tiny silver kit purrs softly, warm and contented. She hears gentle meowing from above, and opens her eyes haltingly. She looks around, curious, and decides not to go anywhere. She shivers a little bit, settling back into sleepy warmth.
Mintfeather smiled as she watched her kit wriggle around. I wonder what I should name her.... Maybe I'll let her decide... The tabby started licking her paw delicately, letting out an occasional purr. Perhaps I should wake her up, let her see the world through her small eyes, see the world through a kits eyes. Oh but she is so tired. She sighed and wrapped her tail around her daughter, her blue eyes reflecting the joy in her heart. "I promise I will try to be the best mother I can be." She whispered. "But now it is time for you to wake up and see the world." She mumbled. "You will have plenty of other chances to sleep and dream sweet dreams."

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; September 4th, 2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:33 PM
The elusive Silverblue

The little newcomer purred softly, an almost inaudible vibration. She turned towards the direction of the warm voice, trying to copy the sound. She managed a tiny mew, and, hearing her own voice, blinked happily. "Mew!"

She would later recall this moment, moons and moons later, as one of the happiest instances of her life.

She shifted a bit, exploring the unknown for the first time, if only by looking.

@Tigress
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:41 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

There was no doubt that the silver tom was spending time with a new molly. While his mates were scattered in the nursery, Honeythistle begged for attention like a newborn kit. Only, he didn't want to steal the attention of the mothers who were currently nursing his kits. But, even if this phenomenal white she cat was stealing a piece of his heart, Honeythistle Trekker his way near the nursery. The place where the queens resided. He welcomed himself like a fresh breeze, his coat seeming to glow. His haunting eyes darted around for a specific target. A ginger target that he felt he haven't talked to in a while. Truly, Strawberrythorn had baffled him. He knew she was his independent mate. She never really asked for much. Unless she was too proud to, but he still loved her nonetheless. As his gaze finally fell upon the queen grooming herself. Honeythistle padded towards her, not acknowledging the other queens or their kits since they weren't his. He made himself known to the flamed she cat and circled around her until he found a comfortable spot; settling himself behind her. In public, he was a pretty stoic tom, expressionless, doesn't seem to care. Unless one of his mates or his kits was around him, they would see his utmost affectionate side. He roamed his gaze over her form before purring deeply. "Missed me?" He teased, knowing fully well that he seen her every day, every moment as the sun was in the sky, and every night as the moon was ready to rise. Something was bothering her. She was looking around forlornly. "Aw, what's wrong, Strawberrythorn?" He asked, gently, rubbing his head in the crook of her neck for a moment. "I'd thought you'd be happy to be back...here." He didn't like Riverclan much, but he had took in a Riverclan she cat as one of his mates. Usually when cats came back to the clan they were born in...weren't they suppose to be happy?

{ @Beau ~ stalk lil beanie }

(Oh goodness Strawberry isn't gonna like the thought of one more sister wife X3)

Strawberrythorn welcomed Honeythistle's presence with a simple flick of her ear. She wasn't really feeling up to talking to him at the moment, she could tell he had been up to something. "Hmmm no. If I did I clearly would've come and found you." She meowed, finally turning to look at her mate, scanning him over with her blue eyes. She hadn't seen him much, sure, they did talk everyday, but lately it had been quick and swift, simple checking up on each other. Strawberrythorn was silently grateful that today, he had come in with the full intent on having some quality time with her. At his next words, Strawberrythorn flicked him in the face with her tail. "Are you kidding? I am exhilarated to be back! I missed the scent of the river so much! It's just..." Strawberrythorn flicked her eyes around once more, letting out a small sigh when she didn't spot her sister's golden pelt anywhere. "I don't think I can face Honeypool again." Now, Strawberrythorn might seem like she didn't have a heart, but family meant a lot to her. Not just blood family, but chosen family too. In this case though, it was blood family. And Honeypool was her only sister, the cat that Strawberrythorn should've gotten along with the easiest in her litter. But that certainly didn't happen.
She could feel deep regret at her kithood decisions clawing at her stomach, and it made her want to hide. But Strawberrythorn wasn't a hider, no. If Honeypool happened to see her, the ginger feline knew that she would continue on with her head held high. "I just.... Don't know the right way to apologize." Strawberrythorn murmured, nuzzling Honeythistle back. At times, she was grateful for her mate's large stature, as when she was feeling down, it always comforted her to know that he was there for her. And only her. He might have other mates, but the ginger queen let herself believe that she was the main mate, the top dog.

Not too far from where the two Shadowclan cats lay, a young Riverclan queen lay in her nest, orange eyes focused on the task at hand she was performing. Orangesplatter was rearranging the moss in her nest, hoping to make it comfortable for her two kits, Rojokit and Amarillokit. If she did this, she hoped it would help her two rowdy sons go to sleep faster tonight. But as she was doing this, something diverted her attention. Those sharp orange eyes caught sight of a ginger and white pelt, and she froze. It can't be him, can it? Was that egotistical mouse-brain back to apologize for never coming back to her, for breaking their relationship off like it was nothing? For leaving her alone, young and with kits? Orangesplatter sure hoped so, so she could give him a piece of her mind. She had loved him, and she felt he had too, but now here she was alone and heartbroken.
But wait why would he be in the Riverclan nursery? She of course knew that the Shadowclan cats were currently staying in Riverclan. Oh that's right,
he is a Shadowclan warrior!
Orangesplatter took a deep breath, and dared to look up. But what she saw wasn't the cat whom had broke her heart. She saw a pure ginger she-cat, with a silver tom lying close to her. The way their pelts mingled had made Orangesplatter think she had seen Crimsonblaze.
But something about the large silver tom's eyes made her take a closer look at the two. That color... Orangesplatter instantly saw Crimsonblaze's eyes, they were the exact same color. Are those his parents?
While Orangesplatter was thinking hard, she didn't realize that she was staring at the two cats still, with narrowed eyes. What a great first impression.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:46 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
@Hopekit;

Goldenkit walked into the nursery with a minnow in her jaws, making her way to find Hopekit. The she-kit looked around for the kit with her mouth opened a bit to try and scent the other kit. "Where you at Hopekit?! I got something for us to share!" yowled Goldenkit.

Or I'm going to eat it myself!

She didn't dare to yowl out what she had just thought. Goldenkit continued her search, hoping that she would spot the kit soon.
Hopekit looked up from her comfortable spot and stared at Goldenkit's jaws. A delicious-looking minnow hung there, and Hopekit leaped out of her resting place to sniff it carefully. Her jaws parted so she could enjoy the smell, and she smiled at Goldenkit. "Hey!" She mewed simply, as she didn't talk much. She stared at Goldenkit shyly, and blinked gratefully at her. "Don't eat it without me!" She squealed quietly as she pawed Goldenkit. She stared at Goldenkit expectantly, waiting for her to take the first bite.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(Oh goodness Strawberry isn't gonna like the thought of one more sister wife X3)

Strawberrythorn welcomed Honeythistle's presence with a simple flick of her ear. She wasn't really feeling up to talking to him at the moment, she could tell he had been up to something. "Hmmm no. If I did I clearly would've come and found you." She meowed, finally turning to look at her mate, scanning him over with her blue eyes. She hadn't seen him much, sure, they did talk everyday, but lately it had been quick and swift, simple checking up on each other. Strawberrythorn was silently grateful that today, he had come in with the full intent on having some quality time with her. At his next words, Strawberrythorn flicked him in the face with her tail. "Are you kidding? I am exhilarated to be back! I missed the scent of the river so much! It's just..." Strawberrythorn flicked her eyes around once more, letting out a small sigh when she didn't spot her sister's golden pelt anywhere. "I don't think I can face Honeypool again." Now, Strawberrythorn might seem like she didn't have a heart, but family meant a lot to her. Not just blood family, but chosen family too. In this case though, it was blood family. And Honeypool was her only sister, the cat that Strawberrythorn should've gotten along with the easiest in her litter. But that certainly didn't happen.
She could feel deep regret at her kithood decisions clawing at her stomach, and it made her want to hide. But Strawberrythorn wasn't a hider, no. If Honeypool happened to see her, the ginger feline knew that she would continue on with her head held high. "I just.... Don't know the right way to apologize." Strawberrythorn murmured, nuzzling Honeythistle back. At times, she was grateful for her mate's large stature, as when she was feeling down, it always comforted her to know that he was there for her. And only her. He might have other mates, but the ginger queen let herself believe that she was the main mate, the top dog.

Not too far from where the two Shadowclan cats lay, a young Riverclan queen lay in her nest, orange eyes focused on the task at hand she was performing. Orangesplatter was rearranging the moss in her nest, hoping to make it comfortable for her two kits, Rojokit and Amarillokit. If she did this, she hoped it would help her two rowdy sons go to sleep faster tonight. But as she was doing this, something diverted her attention. Those sharp orange eyes caught sight of a ginger and white pelt, and she froze. It can't be him, can it? Was that egotistical mouse-brain back to apologize for never coming back to her, for breaking their relationship off like it was nothing? For leaving her alone, young and with kits? Orangesplatter sure hoped so, so she could give him a piece of her mind. She had loved him, and she felt he had too, but now here she was alone and heartbroken.
But wait why would he be in the Riverclan nursery? She of course knew that the Shadowclan cats were currently staying in Riverclan. Oh that's right,
he is a Shadowclan warrior!
Orangesplatter took a deep breath, and dared to look up. But what she saw wasn't the cat whom had broke her heart. She saw a pure ginger she-cat, with a silver tom lying close to her. The way their pelts mingled had made Orangesplatter think she had seen Crimsonblaze.
But something about the large silver tom's eyes made her take a closer look at the two. That color... Orangesplatter instantly saw Crimsonblaze's eyes, they were the exact same color. Are those his parents?
While Orangesplatter was thinking hard, she didn't realize that she was staring at the two cats still, with narrowed eyes. What a great first impression.
{Yup! And having to constantly mentor her. Honey is rooting for Strawberry xD }

That was not the impression Honeythistle was expecting - yet it was. What else did he expect? A meek answer with a sweet kiss? Most certainly not when it came to this ginger feline. Instead of being deterred and outdone by his supposedly demurred queen, the tom lowered his voice, touching her ear with his muzzle. "What have I told you about talking back all the time?" His voice was low, as if he was giving her a deep whisper that no one was supposed to hear. She had been a spitball then, and she was currently still one. He would never be able to maintain that attitude of hers. Since she was independent, Honeythistle felt she didn't need him much. She was nursing two young kits anyway. As she stated before, she would had found him if she needed him. Honeythistle pulled back, finding himself smiling softly that she did, in fact, missed home. That was a good thing. Her gaze flicking around had told him otherwise. The main problem was her sister. Honeythistle couldn't recall much about the other sibling of Strawberrythorn. "Ah, no wonder. Your family. So, I finally get to meet this Honeypool? I'm sure she's an absolute delight." A purr rumbled deeply from within his throat. What was the bad thing about that? He thought she would run into her sister's paws, but instead she didn't want to encounter her sister at all. Honeythistle unconsciously threw a paw around her, trying to capture what she was talking about. She didn't know how to apologize to her sister. This made Honeythistle's ears flick. "Heh, you're talking to the wrong cat about apologizing." Honeythistle was known to hold grudges longer than intended. He got mad pretty quickly, and that was never a good thing when it came to this tom. But, right now, he could tell Strawberrythorn needed any type of support she could get. "I'll be by your side when you want to see your sister again. Or, she comes to see you. Whatever happens." Apart of being a good mate meant supporting all the mates you had. Honeythistle figured he could balance that part out well. Honeythistle didn't notice the nearby Riverclan Queen as he was too enamored with his mate. Aside from talking about her sister, he asked simple questions. "You seen your hardheaded sons lately? Ever since we got to Riverclan Bronzeflash just vanished on me, and only Starclan knows where Crimsonblaze is." They were his eldest sons. And, the ones who seemed to need the most attention. Though Strawberrythorn was also busy with nursing two small girls. But as his grassy gaze flicked upward from looking down lovingly at the ginger cat, they landed on the young queen. Suddenly his gaze hardened as Honeythistle didn't really like unwanted company. Just why had she been staring at him? He narrowed his gaze into murderous slits and growled. "Stare much?" Why others have to be so noisy? Couldn't she mind her own business?

Last edited by Brilliance; September 4th, 2017 at 03:38 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:05 PM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
The little newcomer purred softly, an almost inaudible vibration. She turned towards the direction of the warm voice, trying to copy the sound. She managed a tiny mew, and, hearing her own voice, blinked happily. "Mew!"

She would later recall this moment, moons and moons later, as one of the happiest instances of her life.

She shifted a bit, exploring the unknown for the first time, if only by looking.

@Tigress
Mintfeather was overjoyed as she watched her kit open her eyes and look around. "Hello, I am your mother." She meowed. "My name is Mintfeather, and you are in the Riverclan nursery. Riverclan is our home. You are very lucky to have been born here."
The she-cat smiled down at her daughter. Should I let her choose her own name? Perhaps I will suggest some names that I like... "You don't have a name yet, little one, but you can choose which one you like, Skykit, Riverkit, Streamkit or Silverkit. I know you don't really know how to talk yet, but I'm sure you'll choose when your able to."
Mintfeather noticed that her kit might be cold, so she started to lick her fur the wrong way to warm her up. "Is that better?"

Old September 4th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Hopekit looked up from her comfortable spot and stared at Goldenkit's jaws. A delicious-looking minnow hung there, and Hopekit leaped out of her resting place to sniff it carefully. Her jaws parted so she could enjoy the smell, and she smiled at Goldenkit. "Hey!" She mewed simply, as she didn't talk much. She stared at Goldenkit shyly, and blinked gratefully at her. "Don't eat it without me!" She squealed quietly as she pawed Goldenkit. She stared at Goldenkit expectantly, waiting for her to take the first bite.
Goldenkit placed the minnow on the ground. She took the first bite and lifted up her head to allow Hopekit to take the next bite. "It's very good. Try it." meowed Goldenkit with a friendly smile. The she-kit stepped back a bit to give her friend some room to eat her share of the prey. I've never tasted a minnow that good. I hope she will like it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old September 4th, 2017, 06:03 PM
The elusive Silverblue

Silverkit... She liked the sound of that. She beamed happily up at that slightly concerned face, and, tickled, purred as the she-cat began to lick her fur the wrong way. Mintfeather. This voice, this face, this cat licking her... had a name, Mintfeather. And the kit realized things had names, too. She wanted one. Silverkit, Silverkit would be her name. And this she mumbled to Mintfeather, who was still grooming her.

@Tigress
Old September 4th, 2017, 07:21 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Goldenkit placed the minnow on the ground. She took the first bite and lifted up her head to allow Hopekit to take the next bite. "It's very good. Try it." meowed Goldenkit with a friendly smile. The she-kit stepped back a bit to give her friend some room to eat her share of the prey. I've never tasted a minnow that good. I hope she will like it.
Hopekit returned the friendly smile as she padded towards the minnow. She took a small bite out of it and munched on it quietly, savoring the rich tastes of the minnow as she gulped it down happily. "It's delicious!" She replied, though her mew was almost more quiet than a whisper. She worried that Goldenkit would not hear her mew and think she did not like the prey, but she didn't do anything about that. Instead, she padded a few steps back, giving her friend some space so she could eat. I hope I did not eat too much.
She shook the thought out of her mind as she stared at the small bite mark she had made on the minnow, and then stared at Goldenkit's. Theirs were about the same size, but Hopekit liked to think she had had a smaller bite than hers. The reason behind it was so she didn't feel guilty about eating too much she would feel horrible about herself, or too little the other cat would feel guilty about eating too much. So, to clear her thoughts, she licked her mouth and looked at Goldenkit.
Her friend was kind and thoughtful. It seemed that way to her, at least. She hadn't seen any bad side of Goldenkit, and thought she never would. Unless Goldenkit was mischievous. She hadn't seen Goldenkit in her mischievous stage, though it wouldn't be surprising. Almost every normal kit liked doing things they shouldn't do, being mischievous, that type of stuff. It was normal. Even she occasionally liked doing some stuff that she shouldn't do. She waited expectantly at her friend once more and her gaze gave off an encouraging appearance whom had the purpose of encouraging her friend to eat a chunk of the minnow.
[Sorry my last post was smaller. I'm bad at doing my first post in roleplays XD. ]

Last edited by Hopekit; September 4th, 2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:13 PM
I shall be very inactive

Quote:
Silverkit... She liked the sound of that. She beamed happily up at that slightly concerned face, and, tickled, purred as the she-cat began to lick her fur the wrong way. Mintfeather. This voice, this face, this cat licking her... had a name, Mintfeather. And the kit realized things had names, too. She wanted one. Silverkit, Silverkit would be her name. And this she mumbled to Mintfeather, who was still grooming her.

@Tigress
Mintfeather grinned. "I guess I should call you Sliverkit."
The grey tabby leaned down and touched noses with Sliverkit. The kit was so beautiful, just like her mother. Maybe I should tell her about her biological mother. It might make her understand things better. "Sweetheart, it's time I tell you about your real mother. Yes I know that I'm also your mother, but I didn't give birth to you, like most mothers do. But I love you just as much as if you were biologically mine. Your mother was a beautiful she-cat and you resemble her quite a bit. Her name was Winterfall, she was my friend, I had known her since kithood. She died bravely on a cold leaf-bare night defending her clan, our clan, Riverclan. You weren't even a moon old. I'm sorry if this news is unsettling for a young kit like you, but remember, when your days get rough, you can look up at the stars and know she's watching you from Starclan, the place cats go when they die."
Feeling like Silverkit was hurt from hearing all this, she wrapped herself around her. "But, I'll always protect you. No matter what."