Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM
Finder For Barleypaw
Last post by Madelaine
Today 06:51 PM

Old January 31st, 2024, 10:13 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Graypaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons
2 / 100

____

Graypaw noticed the RiverClan apprentice's disappointed look.

Waving her tail in greeting, the ShadowClan molly pawed at the bare patch of ground beside her, beckoning Minkpaw over.

____
Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

she gave the other cat a polite nod, immediatly recognising her as shadowclan by smell and moving to sit beside her.
"hi!" she mewed with a smile, "im minkpaw, whats your name?"
her first time really chatting with a non-riverclan cat, exciting! hopefully the other molly wouldnt press her about the current riverclan situation..

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; January 31st, 2024 at 10:13 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 03:37 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

VC: a light Hungarian + British accent; a purr after every "r."

Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
"Swanberrrry?" Swanberry . . . the name sounded.. surprisingly nice. The word swan sounded like water peacefully tickling down rocks. The word maple sounded like two rocks bashing against each other. A huge difference between the two. Now that Maplepaw thought about it, the word aster sounded like those colorful stars that always exploded during a certain day on leafbare...

Maplepaw shook her head. Warrior's Assessment? Er.. "No." She coldly replied. "Time. Just rrrecent." It's a long time away, I've just recently become an apprentice. Was what Maplepaw meant to say, but something stopped her from saying the full thing.

17/100
@Marigoldwhisper screams I meant [.SPOILER][/SPOILER] (without the dot) not quote!!!

Credits to the Warriors Wiki for image.

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; January 31st, 2024 at 03:38 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 03:59 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KataroAndTheHeather View Post

A tall offwhite she-cat, with brown, black, dark gray speckles, and blue/green heterochromia.

"Swanberrrry?" Swanberry . . . the name sounded.. surprisingly nice. The word swan sounded like water peacefully tickling down rocks. The word maple sounded like two rocks bashing against each other. A huge difference between the two. Now that Maplepaw thought about it, the word aster sounded like those colorful stars that always exploded during a certain day on leafbare...

Maplepaw shook her head. Warrior's Assessment? Er.. "No." She coldly replied. "Time. Just rrrecent." It's a long time away, I've just recently become an apprentice. Was what Maplepaw meant to say, but something stopped her from saying the full thing.

17/100
@Marigoldwhisper screams I meant [.SPOILER][/SPOILER] (without the dot) not quote!!!

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOUUUUU!)

Swanberry cocked her head in light confusion, trying to understand Maplepaw's somewhat broken way of speaking.

Not that there was anything wrong with it of course! Everyone had their quirks.

Her eyes brightened when she finally managed to piece the apprentices words together. "Ohhh!" Swanberry exclaimed. "You just gained your rank as an apprentice. How cool is that?"

Then the she-cat felt a smile creep into her face. A genuine smile. Most times, when she grinned it was more of a reflex, her face automatically turning up in a pleasant expression.

She watched herself to it in the cool reflection of a still river once. Safe to say, she looked... Eerie. Out of place, like her eyes were elsewhere and dull while she forced a smile.

Yet, she still had that same reflex. Weird huh? Swanberry desperately wanted to get rid of it, she couldn't imagine what might be going through others minds as she forced a toothy grin.

Anyways, a new apprentice for Windclan! Swanberry could only hope that Maplepaw grew up to be just as swift as the lot of them.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:14 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Dawnstar glanced at Bumblestar after her announcement and merely grunted in response to her warning. Even though she wished her clan was a bit smarter about this, if ThunderClan wanted to kill those being stupid so be it, no fur off Dawnstar's back. She had already told her clanmates how risky this whole invasion was, and it added more risk when they weren't bothering with being sneaky about it.

She'd shed no tears or feelings on the imbeciles that got caught or were being overly bold. Still, she'd have to speak to the clan about it. Dawnstar didn't need half ShadowClan dead because they wanted to run around with their heads up their asses. Idiots. But Dawnstar truly should haven't expected more from them.

Larkstar was taking forever with answers and the peabrains who did respond about Fogkit spoke with the same excuses she'd expect from them, their deputy as well. Dawnstar was aware of the limitations that came with battling hawks. Unless the bird of prey appeared out of thin air, it's not hard to spot a hawk hovering around the camp in the sky. It was difficult for Dawnstar to believe that in a clan as large as RiverClan, no one saw the hawk before it swooped down and snatched the kit. No one could do something about it.

But more importantly, RiverClan seemed to be getting on every cat's nerves these days. The promises of war from WindClan and ThunderClan were intriguing. Perhaps she should leave ThunderClan for the moment and jump on that bandwagon. The kit for a leader and an incompetent apprentice for a deputy, how far RiverClan has fallen.

It was freezing and Larkstar seemed to be stunned into silence. Dawnstar wasn't sitting around forever waiting for a response. Grabbing Fogkit by his scruff, Dawnstar quickly got up and jumped down from the leaders' perch. She padded over to Slytiger and seat down Fogkit before him.

"Fogkit, you'll come back to camp with us for now. But you need to decide whether ShadowClan is where you want to be or if you want to go back to RiverClan. You'll get a moon before I demand you make a choice. You need to figure out what will make you happy." Dawnstar told the kitten.

"ShadowClan, we're going home." Dawstar yowled, ending the gathering before turning to lead the clan back to camp.
@Lillith @MangofDoom

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old February 1st, 2024, 07:15 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
He hums for a moment, "Peace time or war time, under StarClan our duty remains the same, we must be ready at all times to fight, and during the times of high tension, we must train even harder to protect our clan no matter who the enemy is, and ShadowClan will never lose," he says confidently.
~Flamegaze~
She/her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze nodded quietly. He was right. Shadowclan was strong. Certainly stronger than all the rest of the weaklings. She resolved to work harder, especially with her training of Eaglepaw. If battle was on the horizon, she wanted to make sure she was ready.
she flicked her ears towards the place where the leaders sat as Dawnstar called out for Shadowclan to go home. she got up, stretching, and yawned.
"Well, Gathering's over. I guess we should be heading out then." she smiled slightly, "I'll have to try not to get lost on the way back," she joked.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 1st, 2024, 08:59 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post

~Flamegaze~
She/her
-------------------
Flamegaze nodded quietly. He was right. Shadowclan was strong. Certainly stronger than all the rest of the weaklings. She resolved to work harder, especially with her training of Eaglepaw. If battle was on the horizon, she wanted to make sure she was ready.
she flicked her ears towards the place where the leaders sat as Dawnstar called out for Shadowclan to go home. she got up, stretching, and yawned.
"Well, Gathering's over. I guess we should be heading out then." she smiled slightly, "I'll have to try not to get lost on the way back," she joked.
"Do you need help getting back?" he questioned, he didnt realize she was joking and was now concerned that a clanmate may end up getting lost.

@Frozen Reign

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:03 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
"Do you need help getting back?" he questioned, he didnt realize she was joking and was now concerned that a clanmate may end up getting lost.

@Frozen Reign
(sorry for the short post)
~Flamegaze~
She/her
-------------------
Flamegaze shrugged, realizing that Nightwolf thought she was serious.
"Nah, I'll be fine," she mewed, "I was only joking." she smiled at him, then made her way out of the clearing.
(We can end the interaction here if you want. it's up to you.)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 2nd, 2024, 06:01 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw shifted her paws a tiny bit, but didn't say a word. All she did was nod. Yeah, it was pretty cool being a new apprentice. The whole of WindClan did rely on new apprentices so that they could thrive...
But WindClan has been horrible.
Home, a place where you live most of your life, should feel safe, not dangerous.

Maplepaw glanced up at Dawnstar leaping off her perch. "ShadowClan is leaving."

18/100
@Marigoldwhisper [sorry late & short post!!!!!!]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old February 2nd, 2024, 06:20 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by violin View Post

Maplepaw shifted her paws a tiny bit, but didn't say a word. All she did was nod. Yeah, it was pretty cool being a new apprentice. The whole of WindClan did rely on new apprentices so that they could thrive...
But WindClan has been horrible.
Home, a place where you live most of your life, should feel safe, not dangerous.

Maplepaw glanced up at Dawnstar leaping off her perch. "ShadowClan is leaving."

18/100
@Marigoldwhisper [sorry late & short post!!!!!!]

[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oh," Swanberry mewed. "Does that mean the rest of the clans will be leaving soon as well?"

She didn't like that idea.

As foreign as that thought had been as she entered the the gathering, now she really truly entertaining it.

She didn't wanna leave, strangely enough.

Even though the crowd of cats she was grouped up in were merely strangers, some even enemies, she didn't want to leave just when she got the hang of all this socializing nonsense.

Why? Why, why, why does she have to make things so hard for herself?

Swanberry was positive that all of her scrambled emotions were written all over her face, even if for just a second. She was never really good at hiding what she felt, her emotions always slipped away from her claws and spilled into her expression.

She lightly stomped her paws onto the cold ground. It's not like she could feel it, her paws have been numb for awhile.

As she glanced back at Maplepaw she made sure to capture all of their features and quirks. If she tried hard enough, she'd probably be able to find her in the next gathering.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw feels her pelt light ablaze and she goes rigid as rotpaw's tail brushes her. although, she's not sure why. WHYYY. her eyes slowly (very slowly) leave the leader's, and land on the tom beside her. was that on purpose?? don't be dumb, squirrelpaw!!! oh..my goodness, starclan..what is wrong with me?!!? she cries out in her head. why's her heartbeat so loud? she's used to the feeling of panic, but this, this feels different. I don't like this..!!!

"COOL!!" she blurts out. her jaw drops, and she's immediately filled with pure regret. why?? did she just do that?? why did she yell?! she feels her throat go dry, and she's pretty sure that she's going to die any minute now. from pure embarrassment. she feels tears begin to swell up in her eyes, and she drops her gaze to the ground. "..i-i'm soo...so..sorry..! I..don't know, what. th-that. was..ssorrry.." she's absolutely horrified. what's wrong with her? "i- I am..so..so embarrassed..."

the apprentice hurries to wipe her tears, hoping that rotpaw will just choose to ignore the waterworks. "um, no..I don't have any..siblings." she responds in a weak voice. I'm NEVER going to live this down..!! oh stars, they're probably going to go tell everyone that I'm weird or..something.., she thinks, fighting away the urge to bury herself in the sand and snow and wallow in her own sadness. what in starclan has gotten into her?!

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯

Rotpaw’s fur fluffs up at Squirrelpaw’s sudden shout. They immediately attempt to flatten it, shaking his head. How does he still flinch so often? Rotpaw makes a note to practice not flinching in the future.

The apprentice blinks at Squirrelpaw and her apology. “It’s not a big deal,” Rotpaw says with a shrug.

You… don’t look great. Do you need to see Lar- Lostspark?” He looks her up and down, a bit of worry crossing his face (shockingly). She looks like she’s twitching, and he can feel the heat coming from her fur. Does she have a fever? Why’d she come go the gathering with a fever? Rotpaw has to stop themself from wrinkling their nose.