Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old October 10th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar was a little nervous that Nightpaw would pressure on a bit about the clans, and why Riverclan helped Shadowclan. Thankfully, however, she didn’t, so that made the tom calm down a bit. “Not exactly,” He laughed, “Though you are right about apprentinces and warriors being different,” he said, smiling. “It’s more of the code that all warriors, apprentinces, and elders live by” he said. “It can be somewhat difficult to understand, so just tell me if you have any questions,” he added, still smiling. Then he started to say what he could remember about the warrior code. Elders, kits, and queens fed before anyone else, no killing, everything like that. He was having a bit of fun now actually, his golden and green eyes lit up as he spoke, enjoying himself.
Nightpaw listened intently as Goldenstar explained the warrior code. Seeing the leader speak passionately about the code and the warrior way of life, Nightpaw's eyes widened, overcome with how grand and noble of a life it seemed. It was a way to live that called for valor, and bravery, and mercy for those who were in jeopardy. Nightpaw wanted to follow it. She wanted to be like the noble cats who lived like the code said. "That sounds... wonderful," was all she could manage to say as she listened the Goldenstar explain it all. Now that he had shared this much, she was hungry to understand every word of the code. "You mentioned giving thanks to Starclan for prey. Is Starclan another neighboring clan?" the young shecat asked, wondering is Starclan lived in the dark forest that Daypaw had spoken about, or shared a border with them.

Old October 11th, 2017, 02:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw listened intently as Goldenstar explained the warrior code. Seeing the leader speak passionately about the code and the warrior way of life, Nightpaw's eyes widened, overcome with how grand and noble of a life it seemed. It was a way to live that called for valor, and bravery, and mercy for those who were in jeopardy. Nightpaw wanted to follow it. She wanted to be like the noble cats who lived like the code said. "That sounds... wonderful," was all she could manage to say as she listened the Goldenstar explain it all. Now that he had shared this much, she was hungry to understand every word of the code. "You mentioned giving thanks to Starclan for prey. Is Starclan another neighboring clan?" the young shecat asked, wondering is Starclan lived in the dark forest that Daypaw had spoken about, or shared a border with them.
Goldenstar had grown silent for a moment, waiting for any questions the apprentince might have had. As she said ‘wonderful’ he wondered if he had bored the apprentince, and that made him begin to worry that he wasn’t cut out for another apprentince for a moment. He almost let out a sigh of relief as Nightpaw asked a question. He was wondering how she didn’t know what Starclan was, but then he remembered that outside of the clans, things were different. “Starclan consists of our ancestors,” he said calmly, “Good cats from every clan go there, like a sort of ‘Heaven’ as I’ve heard loners and Kittypets say,” he shrugged, trying to remember what outsiders had told him in the past. He hoped his explanation made some sort of sense, silently padding next to the she-cat now.
Old October 11th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar had grown silent for a moment, waiting for any questions the apprentince might have had. As she said ‘wonderful’ he wondered if he had bored the apprentince, and that made him begin to worry that he wasn’t cut out for another apprentince for a moment. He almost let out a sigh of relief as Nightpaw asked a question. He was wondering how she didn’t know what Starclan was, but then he remembered that outside of the clans, things were different. “Starclan consists of our ancestors,” he said calmly, “Good cats from every clan go there, like a sort of ‘Heaven’ as I’ve heard loners and Kittypets say,” he shrugged, trying to remember what outsiders had told him in the past. He hoped his explanation made some sort of sense, silently padding next to the she-cat now.
"Oh. So good cats go to Starclan when they die?" she asked, making sure that she understood what Goldenstar was saying. "How can you go somewhere after you die? I haven't seen a dead cat before, but I've seen dead prey and they tend to stay pretty still. If good cats go to Starclan, where do bad cats go? What makes a cat a good cat or a bad cat?" Now that Nightpaw had answers about Starclan, more questions seemed to be filling her head.

Old October 12th, 2017, 05:29 AM

Quote:
"Oh. So good cats go to Starclan when they die?" she asked, making sure that she understood what Goldenstar was saying. "How can you go somewhere after you die? I haven't seen a dead cat before, but I've seen dead prey and they tend to stay pretty still. If good cats go to Starclan, where do bad cats go? What makes a cat a good cat or a bad cat?" Now that Nightpaw had answers about Starclan, more questions seemed to be filling her head.
As Goldenstar heard Nightpaw, he suddenly found himself bombarded with questions. “It’s more of your soul that goes places” he explained, “Your body stays here, and your soul goes up to Starclan,” he added, smiling, as he didn’t really understand it fully either. “Bad cats go to the Dark Forest,” he said, flinching as he thought of what he had heard about those cats, pushing the, away for awhile. “Bad cats are cats that didn’t do good things during their lives, they killed other cats for no good reason, they were hateful of others, all those kinds of things,” he explained once again. “And good cats are just your normal cats, those who don’t try to kill, and those kinds of things,” he said, smiling at Nightpaw, hoping his answers made sense.
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A Savannah tom padded into the territory, his tail swishing behind him and a smile on his maw as he moved confidently through it, his eyes sparkling. There was nowhere he loved more then ShadowClan, and it was awesome to live in a Clan where they had once been the most feared, but now they were equal as the others were. Not that Servalspots minded, he thought it was nice to have all the Clans be equal. A smile stretched over hs maw as his ears flicked foward to allow his hearing to catch the sound of a small creature moving around in the bushes. This gave Servalspots a certain amount of hope as he crept fowards, huge frame barely able to move quietly enough, and his eyes sparkling as he pounced. One huge paw hit the mouse and it's neck was broken instantly. Thank you, StarClan. The tom thanked the starry Clan before he buried the mouse, and then continued onwards. There had to be more prey here somewhere. It was harder for Servalspots to hunt then he admitted, confidence radiating off of him always, but it was - nonetheless - getting harder for him to successfully catch prey, especially in crowded areas... what with his muscular, large body.
@Blue Wishes

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 12th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:58 PM

My Mood: Dead

@woly
---
Jaypaw trodded into the terriory, not in particularly high spirits. He had gotten into trouble with Emberspirit, but it had been new to punish him since they had a rather familiar connection. His black and white fur laid flat, not betraying his dread for the task ahead of him. Since he had always been a rather quiet tom, he had not voiced his opinion on the matter, and rather briskly nodded his head and ran out as fast as possibly. He figured that as soon as he could get his guard duty for the paranoid medicine cat over, the better. He was always willing to help someone, if he had a choice. For example, if Daypaw or Emberspirit had asked him to help guard, he would have happily obliged. But to him, being forced to do a task took the respect out of it. Biting his tongue, the undersized apprentice looked around, his light gaze glimmering as he found himself surrounded by pines and dark woof on every side of him. Closing his eyes, he breathed in the sharp scent of the territory, taking comfort in the fact that no matter how he felt, the forest would never change. Ebony park and dark green needles never failed to make him in a better mood. Which was strange, considering he was not a Clanborn cat - but, as Emberspirit had told him, blood can change. If he was raised in a Clan and loyal to the Clan, he was a part of a Clan.

No matter how annoyed he was with Emberspirit, she would always serve as a mother figure to him. His ears perked erect and swiveling to hear the sounds coming from around him, he internally wondered where Daypaw was. He had not been given a specific time to be out here, and he hoped he was not too early nor too late, because he was already out in the forest anyways. Carefully he sat down on a soft patch of pine needles and curled his tail nearly around himself, but still alert and keeping his gaze on his surroundings at ever point. Generally, he had been a cat to go along with everything happening around him. But now, as he matured into the warrior he would become, he began to grow a true personality and lose some of his reservedness. It was a change he welcomed and loathed all at the same time - both good and bad, pure and evil. Now brooding, he sat there under a tree, wondering if he should just walk back to camp and come another time.
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

As Goldenstar heard Nightpaw, he suddenly found himself bombarded with questions. “It’s more of your soul that goes places” he explained, “Your body stays here, and your soul goes up to Starclan,” he added, smiling, as he didn’t really understand it fully either. “Bad cats go to the Dark Forest,” he said, flinching as he thought of what he had heard about those cats, pushing the, away for awhile. “Bad cats are cats that didn’t do good things during their lives, they killed other cats for no good reason, they were hateful of others, all those kinds of things,” he explained once again. “And good cats are just your normal cats, those who don’t try to kill, and those kinds of things,” he said, smiling at Nightpaw, hoping his answers made sense.
Nightpaw fell silent, confusion and concern mingling in her gaze. "Bad cats go to the dark forest after they die?" Nightpaw repeated back, certain she must have misunderstood. "But when I was talking to Daypaw, they said that cats from the dark forest killed several cats a while back. I thought they must be cats from another territory but you're telling me the cats were dead? How can a dead cat kill?"

Old October 13th, 2017, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A Savannah tom padded into the territory, his tail swishing behind him and a smile on his maw as he moved confidently through it, his eyes sparkling. There was nowhere he loved more then ShadowClan, and it was awesome to live in a Clan where they had once been the most feared, but now they were equal as the others were. Not that Servalspots minded, he thought it was nice to have all the Clans be equal. A smile stretched over hs maw as his ears flicked foward to allow his hearing to catch the sound of a small creature moving around in the bushes. This gave Servalspots a certain amount of hope as he crept fowards, huge frame barely able to move quietly enough, and his eyes sparkling as he pounced. One huge paw hit the mouse and it's neck was broken instantly. Thank you, StarClan. The tom thanked the starry Clan before he buried the mouse, and then continued onwards. There had to be more prey here somewhere. It was harder for Servalspots to hunt then he admitted, confidence radiating off of him always, but it was - nonetheless - getting harder for him to successfully catch prey, especially in crowded areas... what with his muscular, large body.
@Blue Wishes
Goldenstar had been padding through the territory, his bi-colored eyes watching the territory calmly, trying to figure out the new terrain. A bunch of trees had fallen during the storm, and he had to admit, while things hadn’t changed too much, it was still a little different. Hopefully, soon enough, the damage would finally seem to disappear, and everything would be back to normal. The small tom had spotted a mouse, but when he began to try and leap, he saw another cat pounce on it, and he stood back, letting the other tom catch it. Servalspots. He hadn’t spoken to him in awhile, “Nice catch,” he mewed, walking over to him. After that, however, he didn’t really know what to say, just sort of standing there, waiting for a response. It had been a pretty good catch after all, pushing himself out of the bushes he had been padding through, a warm smile on his face.

Quote:
Nightpaw fell silent, confusion and concern mingling in her gaze. "Bad cats go to the dark forest after they die?" Nightpaw repeated back, certain she must have misunderstood. "But when I was talking to Daypaw, they said that cats from the dark forest killed several cats a while back. I thought they must be cats from another territory but you're telling me the cats were dead? How can a dead cat kill?"
Goldenstar nodded, wondering for a moment why she was confused. Before the question was asked, and he suddenly understood. “I...don’t really know to be honest,” he confessed. He didn’t remember how old he had been during the dark forest attacks, all he could really remember was that he had been born, but not an apprentince. Things weren’t that clear for him. “They got physical forms somehow, and killed,” he shrugged, still very unsure, his golden and green eyes looking into Nightpaw’s.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:29 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Goldenstar had been padding through the territory, his bi-colored eyes watching the territory calmly, trying to figure out the new terrain. A bunch of trees had fallen during the storm, and he had to admit, while things hadn’t changed too much, it was still a little different. Hopefully, soon enough, the damage would finally seem to disappear, and everything would be back to normal. The small tom had spotted a mouse, but when he began to try and leap, he saw another cat pounce on it, and he stood back, letting the other tom catch it. Servalspots. He hadn’t spoken to him in awhile, “Nice catch,” he mewed, walking over to him. After that, however, he didn’t really know what to say, just sort of standing there, waiting for a response. It had been a pretty good catch after all, pushing himself out of the bushes he had been padding through, a warm smile on his face.

Goldenstar nodded, wondering for a moment why she was confused. Before the question was asked, and he suddenly understood. “I...don’t really know to be honest,” he confessed. He didn’t remember how old he had been during the dark forest attacks, all he could really remember was that he had been born, but not an apprentince. Things weren’t that clear for him. “They got physical forms somehow, and killed,” he shrugged, still very unsure, his golden and green eyes looking into Nightpaw’s.
"Well well, if it isn't our handsome leader!" The Savannah mewed, his always-loud voice ringing out as he turned around to see Goldenstar approaching. "Oh thank you, but it was just a lucky catch. Not much room back here for a big guy like me," Servalspots mewed in a somewhat wistful tone. A fact about his past: he had often wished that he was smaller, even just a little less muscular, so that he could move through the area with ease. But being a larger tom in a tight area, it wasn't easy to move around these parts. Servalspots' eyes flickered around the territory, before once again landing on the other cat. "Care to join me? I was about to try my luck some more - you know, I've been having much more luck since we returned here. Must be the weather, hm? Anyways, I bet you could charm the prey right out of their homes with that handsome face of yours. What d'you say?" He was a quick speaker, an elegant speaker, and he had that certain amount of charm to him that would make it harder to say no. But of course, this was the leader he was talking to - so more respect probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Well well, if it isn't our handsome leader!" The Savannah mewed, his always-loud voice ringing out as he turned around to see Goldenstar approaching. "Oh thank you, but it was just a lucky catch. Not much room back here for a big guy like me," Servalspots mewed in a somewhat wistful tone. A fact about his past: he had often wished that he was smaller, even just a little less muscular, so that he could move through the area with ease. But being a larger tom in a tight area, it wasn't easy to move around these parts. Servalspots' eyes flickered around the territory, before once again landing on the other cat. "Care to join me? I was about to try my luck some more - you know, I've been having much more luck since we returned here. Must be the weather, hm? Anyways, I bet you could charm the prey right out of their homes with that handsome face of yours. What d'you say?" He was a quick speaker, an elegant speaker, and he had that certain amount of charm to him that would make it harder to say no. But of course, this was the leader he was talking to - so more respect probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.
Goldenstar rolled his eyes, laughing as he did so. He loved Servalspots’ flirting, but he had a mate, and he couldn’t change that. “Don’t say that!” He interjected quickly, heating Servalspots say it was just luck. “It wasn’t luck, well, it wasn’t just luck anyways!” He said, smiling awkwardly, “You’re really talented Serval!” He said looking at the taller tom warmly. It was if he could tell that Serval didn’t really like his size, which Golden admired, to say the least, since he was a smaller tom. It was something he had grown used to, but still, he couldn’t help but wish he was taller, and maybe a little more powerful. “I wouldn’t mind going on a hunt,” he said after a moment, as he knew it would get his mind off of things, “I don’t know about charming the prey however,” he mewed, “I think they would all run away actually” he laughed, starting to scent the air. He didn’t really care for his own physical appearance, however, he had learned to also not care about this, looking around calmly for the time being.